Where were you when TT Games won E3?

Where were you when TT Games won E3?
>All Nine Movies
>Even if you don't care about Disney-Wars, you still get 1-6
>It's basically The Complete Saga remastered
>It'll probably make up for the dissappointment of TFA

Attached: LEGO FUCKING STAR WARS.png (1920x1080, 480K)

But will Lego Star Wars 3 be included?

>It'll probably make up for the dissappointment of TFA
nothing could ever make up for that disappointment.

what are you 8 years old?

Clone Wars will likely get bonus levels, and I could absolutely see the ground battles being bonus levels of sorts. If they truely wanted to make this the biggest Lego Star Wars, they'd include something from all of the games.

A completely new Lego Star Wars game has me hyped. I'm assuming the "new game" aspect will involve redeveloping and retooling the Complete Saga as well, at least I hope so.

>has dialogue
Into the trash

>redeveloping and retooling the Complete Saga as well
Willing to bet. Comparing the old LSW games to now, while the old ones are still good, they're very basic in comparison. For this game to work they basically need to retool it.

Is this going to have dialogue or are they going back to just the grunts and body language? Hoping for the latter, the dialogue got rid of a lot of the charm.

Trailer had grunts like before, even on a TFA scene. I think they're learning their lessons and going back to the much simpler and lighthearted approach of the old games.

Are they just re-releasing all the games in a single package again?

Given that games for The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker don't exist, and the clips from the prequels and OT use the newer lego figures, I'm 100% willing to bet this is a mostly from the ground up remake.

I'm interested to see their take on TLJ. The movie seemed too not fun even for LEGO.

holy BASED
i'm perfectly happy if they do this and fix some of the bullshit to be honest

>Ghostbusters
>Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated
>LEGO Star Wars: Skywalker Saga
Is it the year for remastered licensed games?

This makes me happy

Attached: b405d261-d3e6-4edb-828d-adf1e3056611.jpg (443x333, 30K)

The only scene I would be looking forward to is how they do Snoke's death scene.

aw hell yeah

KINO'S BACK ON THE FUCKING MENU

Is this for all platforms?

It better fucking be.

Yes. In the official announcement trailer on TT Games' YT page, it says PS4, PC, Switch and Xbox. ironically no Stadia

If that’s true, then there’s a chance. Not that disney wars has any redeeming factors, mind you.

Please let the Episode 3 levels be better than they were originally.

lego games are fucking dumb

>not liking the final battle on mustafar

Attached: okay.png (407x416, 10K)

>Giving more money to Disney
Just replay the ones on PS2. We're living in a different time now. Do not give any money to the mouse, particularly not for Star Wars. At least until [they] give it back to George so he can unfuck this shit.

Thangs ain't like it was before, Rick.

Attached: 1551033473362-1.jpg (690x960, 51K)

Levels 1,2, and 6 are exceptions

There was no actual dialogue in the trailer, which gives me hope that they realized the games were much more charming when characters had to pantomime all their movie lines.

Sweet, will likely pick it up day one and hopefully it includes stages from the Clone Wars game. Definitely could see this being the biggest LEGO game ever if they're covering all 9 live action films

Disneywars as a whole seems to lack fun. Makes everything super serious.

>[they] give it back to George
>implying george will live that long

Traveler's Tales is WB

For me, it's the Complete Saga on Wii, mostly because I have some of the actual sets and minifigs in it.

Legit the only game announced that I’m hyped for.

It's still Disney's property and if you think they won't get a cut of the sales you're mistaken

Besides the cockeyed nigger and female nigger the new star wars respawn jedi game looked ok

>forgetting LEGO RACERS 3 BAYBEE

Attached: forza_horizon_4_lego.png (1219x646, 1.43M)

I was considering buying the complete saga to play again the other day. Next year will be a good year.

>bought this for launch day 3DS
>buggy as hell
>doesn't have the massive clone droid battles

Attached: 1544429769619.png (538x480, 170K)

lego lotr remaster when?

Attached: Sweating Towel Guy.png (417x234, 89K)

I liked cheesing it by adding a second controller, double jumping Anakin over lava, then disconnecting so the AI would take the damage.

>buying portable versions of lego games
oh no no no

Attached: 61XTXFYCXYL._SX385_.jpg (385x347, 38K)

So Rogue One and Solo will probably be DLC, along with Clone Wars and Rebels levels.

I got the DS version myself
I used to love this game and still have it. May trade it in once this one comes out
This, also a Batman trilogy release would be appreciated

I'd be all for DLC levels of those.
The real question is, who's going to be the secret character?

>May trade it in
Enjoy your 25 cents.

it’s coming to switch, right bros?

The minigames where fun, I liked the podracing pit team

there's so much potential for putting ROTS-RO-ANH as a strong trilogy of it's own. Too bad they won't do a bunch of new levels for it.

You're thinking of The Complete Saga
2 was a trash fire

It is

Yes.

I think it's coming to all platforms

Darth Plagueis

Meh, it frees up space in my game collection, and since I don't play DS games much these days I can part with it. May wait and trade in other games as well with it
Yeah, it was fun
Ah, my bad then, I did get Complete Saga

Doctor Aphra.

The mouse

What new abilities could they introduce?

Oxygen-less space flight

So that would be an ability for droids, Darth Vader, and Plo Koon?

Ahsoka Tano.

And Leia

TFA was a _fun_ movie, user. TLJ was the shitty one.

So what characters that weren't in the original Lego Star Wars games should they include this time?

How do we go from this...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 6.26.00 PM.png (385x550, 163K)

Do you have to fucking ask?

Attached: LEGO_Indy.jpg (250x273, 13K)

...to this?

Attached: 5143trzgE1L._SX425_.jpg (425x386, 16K)

hey I have that obi wankowabi

Lego kino is back on the menu

Attached: image.gif (340x325, 45K)

That was the Clone Wars TV show artstyle, they overhauled everything again once that show ended.

Clone Wars artstyle and simplicity of the original minifigures

See

>>Even if you don't care about Disney-Wars, you still get 1-6
Pretty much this. I want a Lego Ghostbusters, but I'm sure they would have to add that shitty remake. Maybe something will actually happen when the third film comes out.

So it's going to have an early Episode 9 leak?

I can live without a LEGO Ghostbusters game, since the 2009 game is getting remastered.
Likewise, I used to want a LEGO SpongeBob game despite them losing the rights to making those sets but now that BFBB is being remade I can live without one

The game probably won't come out until early 2020 to avoid spoiling the movie like what happened with Episode III.

Nah, game comes out next year. Episode 9 will have already come and gone.

It's 6 months away from releasing in theaters, user. Besides we already know leaks.
>The guy from Doctor Who plays one of the knights of Ren
>He is possessed by Palpatine's spirit
>Kylo and Rey join forces to defeat him
>He gets killed
>Palpatine jumps bodies and possesses Kylo
>Rey fights him/them
>Kylo decides to become Ben Solo again and sacrifices himself so Rey can kill him and Palpatine
>For some reason Palpatine actually dies this time
>???
>Profit (or not)
Just absolute retardation. Don't even pay to watch this shit. Don't give the mouse a single cent after TLJ. I know I won't.

Attached: 52830983475.jpg (500x352, 125K)

Don't worry, I haven't even watched TLJ

>I haven't even watched TLJ
GOOD GOD
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE

Attached: bigjb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were-me-28144947.png (500x300, 37K)

Will they talk though?

It's a modern Lego game, of course they will.

If so then I'm torn on whether they should get all of the regular cast to reprise their roles or use the Clone Wars actors

No way they'll get the entire regular cast. It'll probably be the Clone Wars/Rebels actors or whatever other designated sound-alikes they usually use in these games and other side-projects. Billy Dee Williams will probably be willing to voice Lando though.

>>Even if you don't care about Disney-Wars, you still get 1-6
I already own that game though

In that case, I'm down for James Arnold Taylor as Obi Wan and Matt Lanter as Anakin. But Samuel L. Jackson as Mace is a must because even the Clone Wars movie got that right

Games are fun.

I wouldn't be so sure, they actually got tha cast of TFA, even Harrison Ford, to do voice for the Lego SW Episode VII game.

They might just literally rip clips from the movies, which is the worst-case scenario. They did this for LotR, TFA, and Avengers and it was awful. Original voice acting is much better, and grunts are god-tier

Wouldn't surprise if there was a DLC pack that includes her along with other characters from the EU.

No Rey

No buy

Attached: 1559589359852.jpg (5231x2315, 1.93M)

Yup.
Grunts>actual original voice cast (bonus points if it's a licensed game and they get the best known actors to reprise their roles)>movie clips

She's literally in the trailer