Was that the worst trailer of all time?

Was that the worst trailer of all time?

Attached: Gears-5-Key-Art-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Eh, I've seen worse.

So cliche and uninspired.

Gears lost its steam after 3.

Last time I played this shit series it was buff dudes tearing aliens apart with chainsaw rifles while cracking jokes and one liners. Now it's stronk womyn vs aliens: muh feels edition featuring a bunch of skinny onions boys. What the fuck.

What do you think? When are they showing Halo?

Actually scratch that, I think that whole thing might have been the worst e3 showing of all time

>Terrible trailer
>Unnecessary stage transition
>CGI trailer for a new mode nobody will play
>WWE superstars
>Terminator product placement

The more they show Gears 5, the more I don't want it. The fuck happened to JD, who gives a fuck about Kait.

How in the fuck did we go from Mad World and Mazzy Star to fucking Billie Eilish and Lil Jon? Truly boggles my mind.

yes

link ? Im not following e3 very much

>this shit followed up with Funko Gears mobile game
I don't even like Gears all that much but holy shit, you guys don't deserve this

So, does she have multiple personality disorder or something? what was with the head ghosts?

Yes. It was cringe.

Did ANYONE ever play Gears for the plot? I thought the appeal was playing as space meatheads shooting shit.

Attached: Disgust.png (675x923, 1.18M)

She's related to the locust Queen or something

is the main character Kait Diaz?

Even the biggest dude bros felt the feels when Dominic had to kill Maria

Why the hell is it just Gear instead of Gears of War? Like their ashamed and treat it like a spinoff.

MUH FUNKO POPS.

Im not one of those woman hating incels. But for fuck sake does every game need a female protagonist these days? Gears is the one series that needs a male lead. How do you fuck that up?!

so far everything is fucking horrible maybe tales and the mmorpg game looks decent .. fucking japan saving e3 again.. embrasing

Wuts wring with AJ or Prince Pretty? Never cared for UUDD or Xavier but you sound petty af.

Attached: 9B9F0E88-45C8-4DAB-9D5F-F15D0C9AAE39.jpg (480x360, 31K)