>no kill power

why i have to use him ?

Attached: Atlas.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>fire emblem

>faggot

>no kill power
>Highest base attack and attack growth in the game
Reclass him into a merc and he's amazing you dip

You don't have to use him, and by the time you get him you already should have a pretty solid squad, what did you promote him into, I made the mistake of going cav.

Dreadfighter is generally the best class

Stop playing Echoes

Attached: 1533716554454.jpg (532x555, 135K)

PoR is horrible though

He has shit ton of Attack
If you make him a Mercenary and eventually a Dread fighter and abuse the loop he is really competent
He can instakill almost anything with a simple iron sword

>Faggot emblem

is there any reclassment in echoes ?

Nope, unless you use the dread fighter loop glitch or one of the 3 villager forks

That's neither here nor there. Stop playing Echoes

Attached: famitsu-sothis-portrait.jpg (1079x1080, 246K)

pro tip, if you go north towards the dungeon him and the whitewings will leave the party because they want you to be going east. if you rerecruit them then go back north, they won't bitch again and stay in the party. so you don't need to haul his deadweight villager ass through the desert campaign, you can promote him to mercenary or archer first.

dread fighter loop isn't a glitch

Its refered as glitch because in the original Gaiden it was indeed a glitch.
Now in Echoes the developers kept it just as tradition, but it still is referred as the Dread Fighter glitch

so my game is ruined

What did you promote him to idiot

>if you go north towards the dungeon him and the whitewings will leave the party because they want you to be going east
I don't remember this at all

cav

it happens if you go north before going to the desert fortress aka among the worst maps in FE period
just give him the strongest lance you have and send him only if he oneshots

well this isn't the original gaiden, so it's not a glitch

i'm at the end of the game and he has 12 in attack, i can do nothing with this scum

Yes, the Villager's Pitchfork lets you change any character except the lords into a Villager, which becomes any class.
Also Atlas starts as a Villager already

>Its refered as glitch because in the original Gaiden it was indeed a glitch.
Incorrect, if it were a glitch, characters reclassed into mage wouldn't have their unique spell learn lists

just fucking bench him then, this game is among the easiest in the series
he doesn't have any special role that's unfullfilled by any other unit especially in the last part because everything is magic

>he didn't turn atlas into an archer to make a walking nuke
You're missing out

>Atlus
>trash

He's the best archer in the game

not my fault if he has 12 in attack

That's actually your fault for not praying enough to RNGesus and picking a shitty class for him.
Cavs are just not good in SoV, the Whitewings and warp/again memes are all you need for mobility.

I'm stilll upset they didn't stick with this art style for three houses.

why my faye in cav is god tier ?

this. Hunter's Volley is OP.

I want Wada again.

He'll be back for Echoes of the Holy War

Attached: 9cdb611328c42df060c4e4f86bd6b6b0.png (1600x1920, 1.79M)

>Missed two of the three pegasus knights sisters for the entirity of chapter 3
kill me

Dread Fighter loop?
If not uh, Bow Cav is his next best thing. I think the only Bow Cav you get on Celica's route is Leon (If you never used the Pitchforks)

He's really underwhelming, even if you wanted another Dread Fighter Deen exists.

why did you make this thread again
god i fucking hate ESL retards, you shouldn't be allowed to post

Attached: 1546360245994.png (345x377, 327K)

Pretty cool Lex

>Cavs are just not good in SoV
Cliff's best class is arguably cav, Matilda is good, Zeke is fairly good, and Clive is actually good too(but falls off). Faye makes a good cav too(but should honestly always go Cleric).
Gray and Tobin make fairly shit cavs though.
Cavs are fairly good in Alm's route. Celica's route is bad terrain all the way, making cavs utter garbage

god I fucking hope so
as long as the graphics don't look as shit as 3H

Attached: Oifey.jpg (695x1024, 141K)

>as long as the graphics don't look as shit as 3H
They won't be as bad but thinking it will be any significant leap in quality would be setting yourself up for disappointment.