You'd have to be retarded to think they're going to reveal some literally who nipponfag character at E3...

You'd have to be retarded to think they're going to reveal some literally who nipponfag character at E3. Steve and Banjo are literally the only characters that make sense to be in smash

Attached: urdick.jpg (1200x1200, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE
sourcegaming.info/2017/03/15/thinking-outside-the-box-sakurais-famitsu-column-vol-526/
forms.gle/16yEMn57eNHJeynCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but I wouldn't even be mad if erdrick made it in. Dragon Quest is due for a smash appearance and at least its not ANOTHER FE character.

>having high expectations
>from Nintendo of all companies

Attached: 3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpg (537x529, 32K)

We know it's Banjo already and I'm happy also everyone with a brain knows Sora is next :^)

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

You should be angry if Erdrick is in. He's an undeserving literal who that not even Japan gives a shit about.

So why does everyone think it's going to be the DQ3 Hero and not the one from DQ11?

>Thinking for a second being a literal who is a factor
>In a post-Piranha Plant, Joker and Bayonetta world

t. fake fan

Attached: reminder that erdrickfags are fake fans.png (1049x81, 16K)

>you have to be a retard to reveal a character that is legendary in Japan!
>but Banjo hes just so popular!

They are going to reveal someone fucking huge like Banjo or the Doom Marine if anyone.
If Edrick were to be revealed it will be at some Japanese only Nintendo Direct or some shit. And that's if Edrick is even revealed at all.

Roto/Loto

>piranha plant
>joker
>bayonetta
>literal whos

Boo fucking hoo faggot. Smash doesn't "deserve" shit.
Rulefags and rosterfags like you deserve to be tossed back in the kiln so you can come back as model citizens like myself.

Attached: 1560027709526.png (530x384, 185K)

Attached: 1554669039176.jpg (254x283, 12K)

>implying this wouldn't be the more hype than banjo

Attached: featuring-dante-from-the-devil-may-cry-series-19297203.png (500x522, 139K)

He won't

Attached: themouseseesall.png (375x272, 151K)

Die, Erdrickscum.

Attached: fuckrick.png (1299x1181, 437K)

I don't give a single fuck about Erd whatever, but as long as Banjo gets in I don't care. Banjo is my final want.

Well, my final want that actually has a chance of getting in anyway.

Attached: DZkYkN_XcAA68kM.png (739x867, 431K)

just know this, if the MS conference doesn't announce a BK remaster, then he's 100% not coming to Smash. If they do, his chances go up, but its not definite

Banjofags are way too smug and confident. There's no way it's him

Attached: 1536488564809.gif (490x750, 387K)

>Steve
I guess it's time again
youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE

Erdrick would be a good reveal for TGS

A character more popular in the West would be better for E3

He's fucking in.

Attached: Isaac_.png (300x300, 8K)

Don't even fucking start with me. You fuckers argued until you were blue about how they all totally were until the moment they got revealed. Then suddenly you've seen the light and you pretend you knew all along, suck a dick you fake fuck.

yes Joker is a literal who

Tell me how the fuck do you not know of Piranha Plant though. It's one of the most common enemies in Mario games, no one expected to play as it, but people definitely know it.

I'm all in on the Dante train

>E3 2013: Villager, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer
>E3 2014: Miis, Palutena, Pac-Man
>E3 2015: Roy, Ryu
>E3 2018: Everyone is here, Ridley
>E3 2019: Erdrick
E3 has always been a big Smash reveal and Erdrick only would break that hard. Even if it's just one character, Banjo, Steve, or Chief would all have a lot more impact

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: master-chief-square-542x542-f4aa513845bc4582a501100cc5550b48.jpg (542x542, 77K)

Even DQ11 was carried by DQ3 nostalgia.

Irrelevant, especially since Luminary is obviously more iconic and popular than Whodrick, especially since the west actually has a vague idea of who Luminary is.

Plautena was their big reveal in 2014.

If Dragon Quest was gonna get into smash, it would have been in brawl. They DEFINITELY wouldn't make it DLC. Expect Banjo, Leon K, Chosen Undead and Crash Bandicoot.

It's pretty much confirmed that we're getting a Square Enix character at this point.
It's probably going to be 2B

Attached: 2b.jpg (990x600, 127K)

What is everyones deal with loto anyway? He doesn't have to be the e3 reveal he can still get in some other day.
Personally, I dont think were getting him but I would still like something from dragon quest in the game, please. Maybe even his crown and cape would be enough. A fucking slime hat.

Why isnt there ANYTHING from square in this game? Yknow besides some gay twink from playstation? Fuck those moneygrubbing jews.

Attached: 1559670715983.jpg (1024x700, 64K)

No it wasn’t retard, it was Mii Fighters

Our deal with Erdrick is that we fucking hate him. He's the most despised Dragon Quest character in the west, and it fucking shows. He's easily the Corrin of Dragon Quest.

Wait what? Everyone is here was at last year’s E3? Jesus fuck where does the time go

>we fucking hate him
That sounds like a (You) problem.

idk why she isn't a more popular choice for characterspeculation. She seems much more likely than either Banjo or Erdrick imo.
For one, she's more currently relevant and if Joker is any indication, they probably want to promote recent games with the paid DLC characters.
Here's a interview of Sakurai saying he likes the Nier series.
sourcegaming.info/2017/03/15/thinking-outside-the-box-sakurais-famitsu-column-vol-526/

Plus, it kind of works with the "Brave" codename if we're going with the alliteration theory (more so than Erdrick anyway).

Rent free

Do you people even play Smash or do you just like rosterfagging?

Also, the leaked stats of DLC character #2 indicate that it's a mid-weight character that uses a sword.

Seems about right for 2B.

So there was room for a less exciting reveal? Are people really this stupid to disprove their own arguments?

The deal is that everyone thinks Erdrick is Brave for some reason he isn't so that's why they think he'll be revealed next

>that not even Japan gives a shit about.

DQ3 is the most popular DQ in japan, and still one of the best in the series my dude.

Realistically though if you look at what's new in the Dragon Quest world it might be the V main character due to that movie coming.

I hope all Erdrickfags get cancer.

>Haha! I got them to participate in the conversation I put forth. 10/10 bait!

>You'd have to be retarded to think they're going to reveal some literally who nipponfag character at the Game Awards. Steve and Banjo are literally the only characters that make sense to be in smash

Just a reminder

>Best Case Scenario

Mega Man X
Doom Marine
Crono
Banjo-Kazooie

>Also good

Ryu Hayabusa
Dante
Any mainline Resident Evil Character
Crash
Spyro
Any main fighter from Tekken, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat even

>The worst timeline

Katalina
Edgelard
Edrick
Steve

>Uses an interview with Sakurai saying he likes Nier as proof
>Ignored the countless times he praised or talked about DQ

Literal who basically means "character I don't like" at this point.

>literal whos
>best timeline

Sakurai don't really care about DQ, he's just pretending to do so to get that jap brownie bonus.

I want to know if virgin ben and transnut got Erdrick because of the Brave datamine. If so then there is no basis for Erdrick at all besides assuming who it might be.
Remember when miners thought Jack was Raiden?

They definitely did. They only mentioned Erdrick after the datamine.

The memes would have been nice if it was him.

Yep, that's all the "evidence" there is for Erdrick. He uses a sword. And that's about it.

Also they conveniently ignore that the other 2 dlc characters had codenames that start with the first letter of their name.

I hope Vergeben and Tansut gets cancer. They're disgusting assholes who deserve it.

Crash is the Poochie of PlayStation, even Seethie Stevey would be better than him.

The fact that she's essentially an anime swordfighter does make her pretty likely.

Honestly even if Erdrick is in I doubt he's Brave. It's retardedly obvious and doesn't match up with how vague the other codenames are (aside from Piranha Plant, probably because it was revealed long before datamines could have happened).

Reminder that they revealed Palutena, queen of literal whos who still doesn't have any business being in smash to this day, at E3
They don't give a flying fuck

Attached: 1553430752966.jpg (640x640, 72K)

I would honestly find Erdrick's inclusion problematic because A) not because he's another swordsman but because he has what other swordsman can already do and B) another character from an RPG, like we haven't had enough of those already.

I wouldn't mind a DQ rep but seriously give RPGs a break.

Fact: Only fake fans support Erdrick. True DQ fans don't want Erdrick because he's neither iconic or popular.

Fuck shit that we're supposed to be getting later, we should be focusing on fixing the shit we have now. The netcode in this game is fucking horrendous, and you're guaranteed to have awful input delay, if not noticeable lag.
>"Your internet just sucks, that's all! S-Sakurai (pbuh) can do no wrong!"
Even if that was true, my connection seems perfect when doing peer to peer with 8+ people at a time like Splatoon. They sold us all a half-assed game. Were Tr4sh.5 posters correct all along?

Attached: 1548292063500.png (614x723, 690K)

based

Oh look, its the same thread we['ve had every day for 6 months. With all the same replies. As if it's the same six people responding to each other...

>Steve, Urdick, and Banjo are literally the only characters that make sense to be in smash
You're right anyone with half a brain will tell you that agumon is already in

Attached: 1xMK38CN91MSA2.png (784x660, 487K)

The amount of salt over Erdrick is hilarious because unlike all the literally who reps people love to bandwagon behind nobody has any real argument against his inclusion other than "I don't like him/swords"

The real reason that people who want Erdrick in is that if they accept that he's a relevant character, they have to admit to being casuals that don't know anything about video game history.

They don't like him because he isn't a part of the rosterfag circlejerk. There's literally nothing more to it.

The only argument necessary is "Slime would be better"

>sakurai literally deconfirmed every leak character from the past 6 months
Who is going to be?

>A dumbass smiley water droplet is okay
>A Waddle Dee with a bandana is not
Being an outsider looking in gives a fascinating insight.

>YOU SHOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO BECAUSE I HATE ERDRICK
fuck off
thank you, based crypto

Attached: 1556769270329.png (454x457, 375K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good joke

he didn't

Someone should make a video of banjo and grotesque steve beating erdrick to death ala office space printer.

Slime is literally the DQ mascot, though.

>Do you people even play Smash
Not me. I like washing.

Yes he did.

>You'd have to be retarded to think they're going to reveal some literally who nipponfag character at E3.

You mean like Marth and Roy?

it's gonna be a repeat of sm4sh, you guys will go in expecting the DLC to be the popular rosterfag character(K. Rool) then it ends up being the random character that was more popular outside of your small circle than people thought(Bayonetta), I would laugh if it ends up being ANOTHER platinum character(like 2B)

Attached: 6991953.jpg (784x522, 61K)

We need more OC of Erdrick getting slaughtered in general.

Attached: with jack frost nowhere in sight, his disconfirmation was known to all.png (713x400, 231K)

Why? Slime is an aspect of DQ but he doesn't represent the series in its totality. They're the grand daddy of sword and magic RPGs, so it makes sense for the representative in Smash to be based around that.

>has-been the bear making any sense at all
No one outside of denialfags think Banjo still has a following

This honestly. Why would they reveal a character that only has eastern appeal at a western gaming convention?

Attached: F127C585-8929-4CA3-896C-F3A3CE6F9AB6.jpg (1000x707, 100K)

hold up

Attached: Elite_Knight_by_nigelemack_d6odakx.jpg (777x960, 324K)

Adding Erdrick instead of Slime is like adding Red instead of Pikachu.

forms.gle/16yEMn57eNHJeynCA

Take my poll anons, I have 75 anons' choices already and I need MOAR

Attached: moar klrabs.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

No it really isn't, because in Pokemon the main gameplay element is battling with the Pokemon while in DQ that's something that was added later but not the main focus of the series. The games are at their core classic RPGs where you control a party of characters including your hero.

>SLIME IS LIKE PIKACHU

You can't even get Slime in your party in over half the games. In 11, the newest he isn't important at all. Stop lying.

Attached: 1493402211767.jpg (382x341, 35K)

based

Slime is like Pikachu in the sense that it's the series mascot and by far the most recognisable element.

>and at least its not ANOTHER FE character.
it looks and will play just like one though

Before all this Erdrick circlejerk, if you would've shown me an image of Erdrick I would've guessed it was a Dragon Ball character.
I've known what slime is since I was 10. Nintendo would be incredibly stupid not to go with the character that has widespread appeal.

But it doesn't matter sincewe're not getting either of them anyway

no he didn't, there would've been chaos all over the board then

This just means that you're a casual.

If anyone wants Slime legitimately that's fine, I just find this sudden wave of posts supporting him disingenuous, and it could give people the wrong idea about Dragon Quest as well since in the games they're not much more important than the other mooks.

>and at least its not ANOTHER FE character.
He'll play like one, though.

Cope Banjoke

Attached: loool.png (1100x720, 553K)

Which one? They’re all pretty different.

Newsflash, most people who buy videogames are casuals. So that's who Nintendo is going to pander to.

>I don't know so its bad
lurk more

Fortnite guy confirmed

Dragon Quest sells better than most video games

>western characters

Based

Attached: 400.jpg (406x400, 158K)

I wasn't making a statement about my opinon of Dragon Quest. I don't give a shit about the franchise. Never played it and I don't intend to.
I was just pointing out that Slime would be a much more intelligent business move for Nintendo because Slime is well-known and Erdrick isn't.
It's not that Erdrick is bad, it's that he isn't likely.

See, this is what we're talking about when we're talking about Erdrickfags being Ridleyfag-levels of cancerous.

Unless Dragon Quest sells more than every other video game combined, it doesn't really mean shit.
Especially since it only sells well in a single country.

travis will be announced along with no more heroes 3. sorry.

Cope more. Steve, Banjo, Doomguy & Erdrick are all literal who’s. Also, Lara Croft is the only iconic western character

Attached: 6954C35B-ABFF-4DD1-B1F7-DBF1EC0A79F5.png (1415x494, 432K)

>Erdrick is more influential on modern media than every character in Smash bar Pokemon
>Even more referenced than fucking Mario
>People think he's irrelevant
It's absolutely baffling.

I don’t even care about who gets in, I just want to see leakers getting btfo

Literal who weebshit, nobody cares about Erdrick

Does it matter? 70mi franchise total with 87% of the series, main line and spinoff, on Nintendo consoles, with countless exclusives.
If Persona 5 x Dragon Quest 11 sales are anything to go by, a DQ rep will sell more than Joker, doesn't matter if 70% of that is from JP

Maybe he's "relevant" in japan, but he's sure as not fuck relevant here, or there, or there, or even there. Sora and Banjo has had a bigger impact on video game culture than Whodrick ever will.

I thought you guys were friends.
The worst Ridleyfags did was form crazy theories and make friends with another big lizard. Post-Ballot discussion is much more Us vs Them.

Attached: 1559870837296.png (420x412, 126K)

Akira Toriyama's artstyle is ugly as shit and the only thing keeping it alive is nostalgiafags.
Also keep that Winnie-the-pooh reject in the shadow realm.

why would vegeta be in smash, and also why does he have a sword and shield??

Sora yeah, Banjo has had like no impact I have no idea why everyone is behind him. He was a dime a dozen platformer mascot of his era that happened to be good.

I can't believe there's honestly people wanting Sora in anything.
I guess it makes sense since it's fag month; but i hoped Nintendo would stay out of that kind of shit.

isn't Banjo a western guy? Do we even have any Western characters in Smash now?

Bitch, do you think things just have an impact if they are known? The series inspered by DQ are the likes of FF and Pokemon. What was inspered by Banjo? What was inspired by KH? KH is only popular because of Disney and FF characters, it has no merit of its own, and even with all that, it is not catching up to DQ, and never will.

>Room is dark and lighting is similar to the game over screen in Batman Arkham Asylum.
>A behemoth walks towards the screen, revealing who he is.
"Once again! I have defeated you STEVIE!"
>Winds up his fist and punches the screen, screen cuts to black.

Attached: 1541088320924s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

As popular as Kingdom Hearts is, Sora has no foot print on other media. People still reference Erdrick in current video game and anime releases all the time. Etrian Odyssey made their special anniversary class a representation of him. The latest Dragon Quest inexplicably brought him back. Almost the entire shitty isekai genre is based off of Erdrick's adventure.

Absolutely fucking delusional. I understand now what Yea Forums were talking about when they proclaimed all Erdrickfags to be fake fans. You don't even understand video game history.

K.Rool
Diddy Kong
And I believe Dark Samus is the first American created character, however they are in Japanese series.
Banjo would be the first for the west.
If Doomguy got in, he would be the first from America.

Cool post, when are you providing couterarguments though?

Attached: 1540893714560.png (900x862, 32K)

If you’re gonna hate on Erdrick you might as well post cool fanart

Sora is quite literally carried by his gimmick of Disney crossover. The series is so cringy and terrible but it still has a huge fanbase because of the manchildren that still eat that shit up.

>too many RPG characters
>Ness, Lucas
>Cloud

Unless you’re counting pokemon or characters from tactics games this is one of the most bullshit rules so far.

not like his design screams "cool" in any kind of way. He looks like shit and the color-scheme is horrendous

Either that or “I only play games from the last ten years that are popular in my country”.

well theres this

Attached: Dragons Den Dragon Quest Fansite Media Player.webm (640x368, 2.2M)

>I didn’t know Toriyama has done anything that isn’t Dragonball

Why is every anti-Erdrick retard such a casual?

In the same way that all Erdrickfags are shitbrained, ugly and hideous, so is Erdrick. How perfectly poetic.

I'm not excluding them but I don't get what you mean by bullshit rules.

Dunno if you’re OP or not but that was actually supposed to be a compliment, I thought that fanart was cool.

Eh... it's cool, but that looks like a Trunks cutscene from a Dragon Ball game with Erdrick slapped over him (modded.) It still doesn't tell me who he is as a character.

Because they are, and other casuals congratulates them for being dumb and ignorant. Its why the biggest nest of anti-erdrick feelings is on twitter. Everyone who is against Erdrick here is likely a twitterfag

Because that what Erdrick is to a common person... just some Dragon Ball look-a-like.

>literally who
Maybe if you are not Japanese. DQ is incredibly popular in Japan.

You know what, I am fucking sick and tired of fake fans pretending to be dragon quest fans. This is the last fucking straw. I am no longer accepting arguments in favor of Erdrick from obvious fake fans such as , , , , , , , , and . Fake fans like these only has the goal to make shit up, spread lies and deceive. Erdrickfags are simply fucking untrustworthy and their every statement is littered with lies upon lies, and that's why I will no longer take anything they say seriously. From now on, I will only take pro-erdrick arguments seriously if they come from people who don't care about or like Erdrick.

Attached: angry pancake lover.png (1280x512, 320K)

Good thing I am excellent, and not some commoner

“There are too many RPG characters” is a bullshit rule. How many platformer characters are there? More than 20. How many action game characters are there? More than five. Why does that even matter? There’s only three reps for what you could call traditional JRPGs, and none of them are particularly traditional. It’s a totally arbitrary rule.

>smash is for common people only

Your average pleb doesn’t have a clue who megaman, corrin, bayonetta, inkling, lucas, Simon or king k rool are.

Ok schizo

Autism

I will take these responses as a confession of being fake fans.

There're a fuckton of characters the average person won't recognize. At the very least, Erdrick has enough based on him that someone might draw the association. That's better than most characters can boast.

This dlc season has left me jaded and disgusted because it has made me aware of how fucking infantile people are. So many people crying about Erdrick and Dragon Quest, never giving the series a chance, never taking a moment to understand it, and never shedding the slightest hint of empathy for those who actually like it. Constantly screaming "fake fan" not being able to even comprehend that some people might actually like the 3rd biggest RPG series in the world. It's disgusting. The tantrums being thrown just because they don't recognize a specific character is pathetic. Fuck all of you.

Attached: 1485914383197.jpg (744x1092, 176K)

it's honestly depressing if the DLC lineup ends up being 1 cool character (Joker) and a bunch of gay nobodies.

a furfag, a literally-who, and a gay twink with a big key

the future ain't bright.

Fuck off gatekeeper

Attached: best erdrick fanart.jpg (1280x1536, 266K)

Except for the fact that actual genuine Dragon Quest fans has come out on record to state that Erdrick is the worst possible choice to represent Dragon Quest and that they want Slime. Fans are angry that the Corrin of Dragon Quest might represent it instead of the Pikachu of Dragon Quest or even the Cloud of Dragon Quest (Madason) or even at the very least the Noctis of Dragon Quest (Luminary).

Do you actually believe those fucking falseflaggers? Erdrick is central to the first 3 games, the 3rd of which is one of the most popular. Erdrick is one of the most popular characters in the series. This is the shit i'm talking about. People make up fake shit to justify their irrational hatred. Anyone who is an ACTUAL fan of DQ would know why Erdrick makes sense. Calling Erdrick the Corrin of DQ shows you don't know what you are talking about. He is the Marth of DQ.

Attached: DQcharacterpopularity.png (326x406, 25K)

>He is the Marth of DQ.
That's even fucking worse.

Even if Banjo doesn't get revealed in Smash at E3, it doesn't matter. Almost all the insiders have our backs now. He's practically still in. Banjo would simply just get revealed at a later date.

Attached: banjokazooie.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

How is that worse?

Because that means he's actually 100% unpopular among the real fans. Even Corrin at least has a few fans, if for degenerate reasons.

Because fuck Fire Emblem, it doesn't deserve to be in Smash over Shadow and Banjo.

dude i love dq ill take what i can get

Marth is not unpopular and neither is Erdrick. Don't talk about shit you don't know about.
That's not the point of the conversation.

Steve makes little sense. Banjo kinda does but who wants to play as Banjo.

Fuck off FEtranny. Go dilate.

I do

Fuck off.

Attached: just a reminder that erdrick fans statistically do not exist.jpg (1046x166, 94K)

Don't let the shitposters poison your heart.

>adds extra context just to say the same shit
>not that it only covers late 2015 forward
>not that Erdrick is referred by three other names

Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

Thanks. I'm trying. It's hard to stay positive though.

Miyamoto was just confirmed to be at the Xbox conference... oh come on, if it wasn't obvious that Banjo is in now, then last week should have been enough.

Reminder even the creator of Artorias is a fan of DQ3 (Erdrick's game)
Why haven't you taken the Aliahan pill yet?

It's Steve though

Who would win?
>one decade of smashfagging for dead series and tertiary characters
>one month of noticing logical next steps and seeing who the obvious next IP from a company will be
Do you hear that rosterfag? Its the sound of your sunken cost fallacy sinking.

I think it goes 2 ways
One - Two western reps in Banjo and Doomguy, since its a big western conference event and both of those companies are working with nintendo
Two - One west, one east, one big western character with a lot of support and one big eastern character with a lot of support, so both sides are happy

The way I see it, the Dragon Quest characters that are most likely to be reps in Smash are:
>Erdrick/Loto: the centrepiece of an entire trilogy, also DQIII is one of the most influential JRPGs ever made, and there's quite a lot of III references in XI
>the DQV hero: DQV is the most popular Dragon Quest game in Japan, it's getting a film adaptation, and its hero is the furthest away from the "anime swordsman" archetype out of all of them
>the DQVIII hero: DQVIII is when the series started getting decent exposure in the West
>Luminary: DQXI is the newest entry in the series and it's getting a Switch port soon
>Slime: it's the franchise's mascot

Attached: dragonquest8_wrong.jpg (384x288, 34K)

Or, here's another possibilty: Dragon Warrior- A composite DQ hero like the Koopalings, with the alts being 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 11.

This is probably what herofags should be hoping for, since literally every single Dragon Quest Hero has the exact same skills and fighting style.

The DQ2 hero can't use magic

Attached: banjo.png (2400x2100, 1.58M)

Slime would be unironically based

And Ness can't use PK Fire. They can take liberties.

DQ V isn't the most popular in japan by any means where does this meme come from? It's the popular on Yea Forums that's about it. III is the one that always tops lists in japan, V is usually below VIII

That would be nice but its about as likely to happen as the sun not rising tomorrow so even discussing it is just dumb. Also they don't all have the same fighting srtle and moves by any means. Not to mention they don't have the same heights. The only reason it works for the koopalings is because the Car is the fighter and the koopalings are just purely cosmetic, so it's not comparable at all.

I rather have Doomguy over the rest of those shits you mentioned

I want to see some fucking characters get fucking ripped and torn. RIPPED AND TORN THEIR GUTS.

I will stop being a Roto fan when you stop calling him Erdrick, western poser piece of shit.

You just outted yourself as a fake fan big time.
Just in the original trilogy, the three heroes act in very diffent manners, Hero of DQ1 has more variety of spells and items (since he halls all items and spells in the game), hero of DQ2 is weapon only, no spells, and the Hero of DQ3 has a more advanced arsenal of spells and some new item types. Continuing on this, the hero of DQ5 is not even a classic hero type character, the hero of DQ11 is stuck with just swords, the hero of DQ6,7,9 are multi-class, the hero of DQ8 has courage skills and tension.
But you wouldn't know that, you never played DQ.

>DQ V isn't the most popular in japan by any means where does this meme come from? It's the popular on Yea Forums that's about it. III is the one that always tops lists in japan, V is usually below VIII
That objectively makes DQV the most popular Dragon Quest by default, as the west hates DQIII.

Okay I'm not even going to try to address this logic.
But he said in Japan and that's what I was addressing so what you said eat irrelevant.

Well then Erdrickfags, any last words before Banjo BTFOs Erdrick out of existence?

Attached: erdrickfatality.jpg (698x824, 352K)

>Erdrick/Loto being a more quintessential character to JRPGs history than the first hero

Sure there, buddy.

Attached: images (62).jpg (182x195, 8K)

We are not in a competition :^)
He is, even DQ2 references him more than the DQ1 hero. Lets stop the infighting though

Actually you are. When Banjo is revealed to be Brave, Erdrick is disconfirmed forever.

>he is

In name only, the first hero is the true first character to don the title as such.

The 1st hero never earned the title Erdrick.

Honestly, only character I want in at this point is Crono

>i just want to see the leakers getting btfo
this and youtubers and anyone on smashboards resetera as well. ex. Papagenos, but i have a feeling that Ryu Hyabusa might get in or a female DOA or KOF

>Verge was right about a Keanu Reeves in cyberpunk
Both stevies and googlies are in for a ride

NONONONO VERGEBEN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WRONG NOOOOOOO

Attached: screaming wojak.png (400x416, 41K)

They pretty much all have lightning magic, can use a sword and shield, have basic fire spells and can heal. Maybe some deviate from that pattern but if Ness can have PK Thunder then I think they can swing this.

>stuck with just swords

He can heal, revive, use fire magic, put enemies to sleep and use lightning magic. The fuck are you talking about? Did you even play 11, Mr Fake Fans?

>Leaked stats

Nothing about those stats might indicate that it's that simply because the stats might be prone to changing. Brave could literally be anything, even Erdrick, but that doesn't mean the stats set it in stone. Besides, I'm pretty sure it fell somewhere between heaviest light/lightest heavyweight which can either be a default weight or a very odd predicament that indicates something's not right GIVEN the height indicated, which is also subject to changing.

There is the whole float/slightly takes a while to turn, which makes it a odd man/woman/creature standing.

As in, he can't use lances or whips like many other heroes.

Reminder they're revealing Lara Croft.

>Erdrick
>literally who

DRAGON QUEST IS HUGE IN JAPAN

It's the PIONEER of ALL JRPGs

Nintendo fans only play Mario/Pokemon/Zelda/Smash/Animal Crossing.

That's why popular characters like Joker and Erdrick are "literally whos" to them.

Reminder that Link is also a generic anime swordsman