To those who play jrpg's:

What do you think of Dragon Star Varnir ?
Will you get it ?

Attached: 1419637592.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

I'll only fap to that qt

>idea fucktory + compile heart
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Nah i'll pirate the shit out of this game, same for all compile heart until sony stops the censoring shit

I play jrpgs and avoid anything made by idea factory, i actually respect myself

OP here, good post desu

>IF
>Compile Heart

Attached: worry.png (218x240, 119K)

Cute girl but I don't play games with m*le protags

This

based

redpilled

>IF
>AND CH
Nope, slow as fuck ps2 game, no thanks.

>compile heart
hmm... gonna be shit

>Dragon Star Varnir
>watch gameplay
>WITCHES
YEEESSS
>Ps4 only
sorry bro. handhelds are for jrpgs always the better option.

Probably going to wait.

Still haven't beaten Death End.

it's also getting a PC port.

>it's also getting a PC port.
I'll wait.

How's Death End Request ?
Honestly, I don't play IF/CH games, but I've been truly thinking about giving these two (Death End, Varnir) a try.

>How's Death End Request ?

it's okay but most of the bad ends have a Nier Automata feel to them were "you thing, get 2 lines of dialogue on how your party died, game over"

and then the final chapter is a giant fuck you because so many enemies can counter and countering in this game is "oh, you did something that pissed off an enemy so they counter and end your turn" and all you have to go by to stop it is "remember what you did on the turn they countered you and don't do that"

Hell, one boss counters HEALING

>ps4

im not getting the gay console to play this

Why is not on the switch?

Attached: 1560090683541.gif (560x420, 175K)

It's getting a PC port

>it's also getting a PC port.
why not a fucking switch port? why are japs so stupid? Switch selling hotcakes in japan, switch can easily play all those games. No we can´t release it there.

Looks like every generic "jrpg" released in the last few years. I can't even tell the shit apart anymore.

How are compile heart / if storys? Is it as stupid as tales? Is it filled with typical cliches? Probably yes right? I mean it´s ok to have typical tsundere and shit but please not overblown and no harem shit.

Wasn't this localization already confirmed to be censored?

>compile heart
Aren't they the company that makes nothing but otakubait? Not into that shit.

yeah after death end request they seem to be on a streak of good games

>Wasn't this localization already confirmed to be censored?

I think this was the one upcoming CH/IF game that wasn't going to be censored.

I know Super Nep and the Date a Live VN are censored

death end wanst censored, varnir is censored on PS4 only

>varnir is censored on PS4 only
So the PC version is confirmed unscathed?

It's Compile Heart. If you've played a single CH+IF game before then you should already know what youre getting into.

Compile Heart is like the McDonalds if jrpgs, they're fast(development), cheap(always on sale), accesable(on console and pc), and you'll likely hate yourself after you finish consuming their product.

I think Fairy Fencer was their best game and even that one is more on the eh side. Varnir has some qt stuff in it so I'll likey just watch some events on youtube than dump 30-50 hrs into it.

It actually depends on the game. IF is just a publishing brand, Compile Heart is the developing branch but they have multiple teams who make very different games
Neptunia for example have no males and so have no harem elements but the story tries to go for a more parody angle
Fairy Fencer F is much more similar to a standard rpg (young boy gains a super power, meets the heroine and recruits a party to save the world), while games like Mary Skelter or Death End have way more horror elements in both the enemy design and the story (darker stories, lots of death, monsters look like actual monsters). The latter 2 do have harem elements but it's not as overblown as other titles
And then you have the actual harem games with stories that are just there like Moero Chronicle

In my opinion FFF has a surprisingly good story and cast despite it looking like the other Neptunia titles, and while Mary skelter and Death End have a really bullshit moment in the endgame I still enjoyed their stories overall. The Nep stories are only good if you also like what they're parodying

their stories are actually kind of unique, the execution is so-so

Yes, so far IFI took a no censorship stance for their PC and Switch releases

>Compile Heart
No lol

When is it getting that PC port?