Reminder that todays the day where we find out if banjo is in smash or not

reminder that todays the day where we find out if banjo is in smash or not
if we get a new game/remaster/collection, then its almost certain hes in
if not hes not in or the possibility is slim
same thing goes for erdrick

Attached: banjo-kazooie-xbox-360-musical-intro.png (770x433, 451K)

It's hard to judge... I'm nervous...

me too but im a dqfag, i just want to know whats going to happen to the western fanbase already

I wouldn't count on any Smash reveal today if I were you. I'm not ruling out the possibility of a Banjo Kazooie related projet being announced today, but a Smash Bros reveal? That's just stretching.

>today
What?

Not really
I'm guessing this is a "muh relevancy" argument?
If so, Rare Replay being announced for Switch at Nintendo's direct would fill that void

damn dude you should probably read more than the first line of the post

you're the second person who did not finish reading the OP

>if not hes not in or the possibility is slim
No, I read your post just fine
You're just relying on "muh relevancy" to come to this conclusion. I'm telling you there's an alternative if that's what you want to rely on

>banjo

Attached: 1560041294530.png (594x523, 213K)

I don't know. I feel like if there's a remaster/remake, then a Switch release is pretty likely, and would probably be the platform that most copies of the game are sold. It might make more sense to let Nintendo reveal it in their direct, and then confirm on Twitter afterwards that it's also coming to Xbone/Steam/whatever. I really don't know, though - I'm still a bit cautious about these rumors, despite the consensus most insiders seem to have met with.

Fuck off Erdrickscum.

>today's the day
Is Nintendo's presentation today?

cope

Attached: 1546658480676.gif (813x665, 123K)

Smash announcements aren’t done by non-Nintendo companies.

I didn't write OP

and yeah, that's what the OP was implying, directly. Maybe you should look into adult education classes. They can get your comprehension up in no time.

hello and welcome to the thread
You are posters three and four to fail to comprehend OP's post

Xbox conference at E3 is today. If there is a Banjo announcement, his likelihood goes up, if not, it goes down. There is no inbetween, but each side doesn't confirm or deconfirm him. It's an up and down slope.

>steveshitposter
>"it must be erdrick!"
come on now
theyre both the same group of people but still

Nintendo will show up, talk about Ori or something coming to switch, and the board will go crazy for the next few days until the direct

Can we all agree that Steve is getting in...

... as a mii swordfighter costume!

Attached: Mii Swordfighter Costume.jpg (600x600, 123K)

>you didn't read the OP!
>o-okay yes that's exactly what the OP was implying but you should learn to read anyways!
Go to bed sperg

All Erdrickfags are scum who should be purged alongside all Steveposters. They should be treated like humans treat invasive bugs in general.

cool that you're three posts deep into this. I'm making coffee and cinnamon toast. Can you read yet?

It's ESL kun having a stroke.

>not as a all type costume, with him using a bow in gunner

all rosterfags are subhuman desu

Attached: 1546979901623.png (1317x689, 517K)

Well, ignoring all the rosterfagging shitposting, let me just say let's the best character win.

Nah... that's the Alex skin.

I'm not kidding this time. This is something that's going to happen.

yeah same to you mate
although id argue having your favorite series tainted by smash forever is more of a loss

Attached: 1559824066831.png (595x443, 117K)

That is something that I unfortunately have to agree on...

Wouldn't they just lock the alex skin to female miis like with the splatoon suits

Yeah

Shame how so many series fanbase are ruin because of smashfags

You Erdrickfags deserve to have your series tainted for your heinous shitposting. You're scum.

Here's my guess:
I think Banjo will get either a new game or a remaster BUT, he will not make it for Smash.
So it will be a pretty good scenario, but not the best scenario.

Attached: Shrek.jpg (1500x1000, 927K)

its kinda impressive how dedicated you are to shitposting plantposter
that or you are that one faggot from /pg/ who REALLY hates dragon quest, even before smash autism came into play

Fake fans has no room to talk.

Attached: reminder that erdrickfags are fake fans.png (1049x81, 16K)

if banjo gets a new game this board will meltdown

But if banjo gets a new game AND doesn't get into smash? holy fucking kek

Considering that a new banjo game absolutely would come out on the switch, would it be a stretch to imagine they are going to announce it at nintendo's conference?
Xbox seems pretty busy this year, pretty much every multiplat is being announced there

right, I love the idea that a Banjo game is going to get announced at an Xbox thing to, in-turn, promote a character reveal for a Switch exclusive?

besides, they just announced yooka laylee 2

Noboody ever said erdrick was coming at e3. And banjo could be revealed on tuesday. Ya’ll needto quit making shit ip about what was said.

which one is more believable bros?

Attached: fake smash ball.png (679x692, 425K)

even if it's just Rare Replay on Steam, I'd be satisfied. Portable BK N&B would be great.

Microsoft today, Nintendo Tuesday

What if neither get in, and everyone is wrong?

why is he a manlet? Isn't steve supposed to be over 6ft tall?

>p-pls come back to us Erdrickbros
dumb steveposter

Attached: slained blocky.png (1354x1591, 46K)

The last one, just like always. Smash Bros fans are borderline schizophrenic

Attached: Everyone on v.jpg (1076x1076, 536K)

>Considering that a new banjo game absolutely would come out on the switch

Why?

I haven't seen Battletoads announced for switch.

TGAs

But if he gets a new game then the legitimate Banjo fans will be happy. It is the same if King K. Rool didn't get into Smash, but the Direct revealed another Donkey Kong Country with Kremlings. Anything to show that the parent company has not abandoned the characters with vocal fans is a good thing.

>they think banjo is gonna be in smash

lmao

>Erdrick

Attached: yaaas!.png (1024x931, 680K)

he got cucked by Ender Dragon

The chairs were for Galeem and Dharkon though

Cute

This is the one character that will be revealed on Tuesday.

Attached: 87654656535.jpg (512x512, 151K)

says the idiot who uses an Yea Forums archive as evidence

Attached: fireden.png (1348x210, 66K)

ditto
this was made due to 2big memes

Attached: Smash_Brawler.png (64x64, 4K)

the lack of Banjo will shut down fraud leakers at least
Shinobi having one thing wrong is as much to Vergeben and Emily Rogers being "hit and miss" lucky guessers

I don't care about Smash. Just give me a fucking new game already

Attached: MyWife.jpg (640x480, 25K)

that's the thing
it could mean something else nobody speculated as well

I'd rather have a remake for now. Keep in mind Banjo 3 could be awful for all we know

>you are that one faggot from /pg/ who REALLY hates dragon quest, even before smash autism came into play
redpill me on this

I don't care. If it's bad I'll just pretend it never happened. Like I do with Halo 4 and 5

Attached: e2a55f9efc723656d05ff70a83509dc8aa2a3baa.jpg (500x540, 120K)

It's baffling how they chose to make their smash reference a Ridley reference when he wasn't even in Smash at the time.
They better rename the trait to Ultimate Smasher