Comfy E3 thread

Only 7 hours left until E3 officially starts (fuck EA) and we enter C O M F Y hours with Microsoft doing the honors of kicking us off.
Tell me anons, what snacks are you stocking up on?
What conference are you most looking forward to?
Got any bingo cards?
Do you watch the presentations alone or do you have a favorite streamer to watch?
Do you listen to any music in particular when browse Yea Forums during E3 hours?

Regardless of what you're doing, we're all here to have a good time and chill out together as the events of this expo unfold.
Sight tight, get comfy, and lets enjoy some vidya announcements.

Attached: 1532536690_4fqXI1-BIOEDLcCQ1IBxkDUk6xrc1kVlh6yJoR2Nw0c.png (750x725, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NI6aOFI7hms
youtube.com/watch?v=VNro2S6wSEU
youtube.com/watch?v=TTLuhF9TRaA
youtube.com/watch?v=L3PAHRzIBnA
youtu.be/8fltMEOQrcQ
youtu.be/nc_MmYITZn0
youtu.be/O9hAiBARxis
youtube.com/watch?v=VxzJY3CN0yg
youtube.com/watch?v=hDrBz_TcqD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Plan to kill myself after this E3. Any good way to go?

mfw i got work for 8 hours today

Not going to watch some many of the conferences; most are at night and I am travelling later this week so my sleeping pattern has to be somewhat in order. I am going to watch Microsoft and Ubishits conferences though, if not for the games, certainly for some of that corporate cringe.

Already got some snacks, just some pretzels and some popcorn, really looking forward to Microsoft surprisingly, last years was really great. Looking forward to Square/Nintendo as well, hoping for 2 smash reveals. I always listen to this around E3 youtu.be/NI6aOFI7hms love this song.

Also what dream games are you anons hoping for? I want
>New Godzilla game (Unleashed successor)
>Naruto Clash of Ninja sequel
>netherrealm studios Marvel game
>Banjo game
>Sonic Adventure 3 (but good)

Attached: C94D2CF8-FC73-436A-AE21-10410AA43A91.jpg (640x358, 231K)

Looking forward to Ubisoft and Nintendo mostly, but I always check out some of the others like Microsoft and Devolver, I'm sure there'll be some great announcements all around.
I'll be at work for most of them, but I'll probably catch the conferences during breaks or something.

At this point though, I just want to see a few things:
>Smash DLC
>New Rayman

Since you're gonna die anyways, waste your last money on a masterchief cospay suit. then jump off a building lmao

Don't care about Microsoft but hoping they release some Banjo info

I have an exam to sit for in 14 hours

Attached: 1541797436318_0.jpg (307x300, 13K)

bingo right here, ill post the individual ones as well

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_Big.png (5121x3200, 2.03M)

Man I'd lose my shit over a new Godzilla brawler. I'm not going to get my hopes up on it happening, but I'd still love to see it.

etika

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_XBOX.png (1280x1600, 289K)

what snacks and drinks you lads got? cheap chinese takeout for me which is better than pizza. can't wait to watch microsoft dab on everyone (again) with their crossplay compatability

Attached: 1558269673066.jpg (1000x750, 121K)

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_Bethesda.png (1280x1600, 258K)

Attached: E3snacks.jpg (1657x2160, 633K)

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_Devolver.png (1280x1600, 279K)

Yawn the show is pretty worthless without Sony.
At least Microsoft will show off some games everyone will play on the PS4 anyways

Attached: Pre_E3.jpg (2560x1994, 989K)

i hope ur going to the gym after this user. don't want to let all those calories go to waste ;)

Attached: SEX.jpg (540x960, 87K)

>fuck EA
based
they didnt even had a new game
pathetic

Attached: 3454353345345.jpg (1912x976, 230K)

>Tell me anons, what snacks are you stocking up on?
I've planned to do some pizza
>What conference are you most looking forward to?
Microsoft, Bethesda, Ubisoft and Nintendo
Maybe pc too
>Got any bingo cards?
Not yet
>Do you watch the presentations alone or do you have a favorite streamer to watch?
With some friends, but on the main channels, fuck youtubers
>Do you listen to any music in particular when browse Yea Forums during E3 hours?
Nah

i only want to see tales of arise on on based xbox show
fuck microsoft
but xbox presentations are the best

>no ea
BAAAAAAAASED
HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: nooooooo.jpg (558x845, 215K)

they didnt have a conference, why would we make one for them

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_PCGamingShow.png (1280x1600, 235K)

Reminder that the fever dream is back

Attached: 1533259090349.png (584x600, 405K)

This

Can't see e3 live unfortunately. I have a night shift at 12 am and need to get some sleep in.

This. Unironically. If I eat something THAT big, it's probably before a large workout. Either that or it's a special occasion. Which I rectify by going to the gym afterwards anyways.

yea get in the cage, wagecuck

Attached: 6d3.png (1975x1901, 3.26M)

right here bud

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_Ubisoft.png (1280x1600, 401K)

Today is my birthday Anons, all I wish for is good shit this year Also a new monitor

Attached: flowersforalgernon.png (1766x746, 79K)

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_Square.png (1280x1600, 260K)

Happy birthday have sex

The job is comfy though. I just play vidya games. I only there in case shit hits the fan and I need to start rescuing a datacenter

Bless you user.

Attached: 1558551639891.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Fuck lads there is nothing that honestly excites me about E3 this year. Will probably look into Elden Ring and watch Bethesda/Nintendo.

Random guesses

Bethesda:
>Couple of "jokes" about Fallout 76, announces a reboot ala A Realm Reborn for Fallout 76
>Any combo of Oblivion/Fallout 3/New Vegas Remastered
>Very very alpha "gameplay" of TES VI

Nintendo:
>Metroid Prime 3 or Bayonetta 3 continues to get ghosted
>Super Mario 3D World Port to Switch. New playable character and some new levels
>Super Mario 64 Remake coming "soon"
>Mario Kart Switch, the spiritual successor to Double Dash where "Switching drivers" gives you minor boosts
>Show more of that mech game I keep forgetting about
>Smash DLC

sony`s e3 have been showing the same fucking games for a while now

Why do Sony fanboys always have to make statements like this?

have a good day

Attached: 1559838295760.jpg (1600x1200, 247K)

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_Nintendo.png (1280x1600, 286K)

Happy birthday user, hope you get that monitor.

Attached: 1556621883171.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>that camouflage controller
please tell me you bought it because it was on some crazy sale

oh wait, I forgot this is a comfy thread; cool picture user!

Happy birthday have sex

and there you have it have fun

Attached: E3_2019_Bingo_Bonus.png (1280x1600, 132K)

>that pic
Damn now I dont know if I want Chicken lo mein or carne asada tacos for the conference

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 93K)

>14 hour exam
Nani?

>eating that garbage AND smoking
Coronary guaranteed

Because it’s the truth? The show is soulless and boring without them

Recently drank my last job away. So I'm eating rice beans and eggs and worrying about my future. But atleast for today Il just watch e3, not drink and hang out with you lot.

Water, I’m not a fat fuck
Sony
>Got any bingo cards?
No
>Do you watch the presentations alone or do you have a favorite streamer to watch?
Yes and fuck no
>Do you listen to any music in particular when browse Yea Forums during E3 hours?
No

If you're in your thirties enjoy the last 10 years remaining of your life.

Based 'I only drink water look how healthy I am' poster

that looks awesome. It's the true american spirit of freedom.

i will, thanks

Attached: E3pump.jpg (567x817, 116K)

he said in 14 hours user :)

will google be in this E3?

Remember when you had to fuck about and find which sites were actually streaming E3, before the days of Twitch and youtube streaming?
God I miss them. Actually no I don't, that shit sucked ass.

Attached: desu.jpg (744x768, 146K)

I don't think so.

They've already shown Stadia

>Sony

Attached: 1510078922897.png (390x470, 19K)

shut up dumbass, can't you read the title?

Have a good one user

>implying the forever sleep isn't comfy
okay, shithead

yeah i'm glad i didn't tune in, was there at least any awkwardness to laugh at?

you don't know that sleep is comfy until you wake up from it.

shithead

Just watched the beginning with the new Star Wars game which looked painfully boring, couldn’t be bothered to watch the rest.

Happy birthday user, hope you get your dream game

Wew lad, this post

Are Sonic games ever announced at e3? If so, what company usually does them?
I can't recall any game in recent memory being revealed then.

Actually hyped for microsoft because last time they had DMC, pretty sure they'll have at least one game I'll get on PC.

And nintendo on tuesday.

costco has great quest bar knockoffs for like half the price

40 for $40

no snacks today i plan on fasting for the next few days.
dont really care about any of them desu, what is going to be announced was probably already leaked, i just like being in live event threads with Yea Forums.

This is the first E3 where I'll have the time and disposable income to get excited and plan out what games I want and follow their development

Made some cured salmon I'm gonna go eat, maybe some cured meats too

Based

Thanks

Happy birthday user
Hopefully they'll show up good games for every platform
>Any combo of Oblivion/Fallout 3/New Vegas Remastered
Not gonna lie, I would love that

when was the last time e3 excited you?

Attached: p7wFuxPg.png (728x728, 110K)

>snacks?
Got me some nice and powerful cool originals, twelve million maltesers and a shit ton of coke
>what conference?
Never really been a sony fan, so they’re not makin me lose any sleep by not being there. Looking forward to nintendo and ms, maybe i’ll watch squeenix if only a new bravely default game is announced.
>bingo?
Not about that life
>streamers?
I watch nintendos conference by my self to get all the info without interruptions, but for the other(s) into Easy Allies.

Really hyped for nintendo, 30th anniversary of mother gives me hope for some sort of hd trilogy. Banjo kazooie comeback rumours makes me excited too.

honey roast cashews
don't settle for less than the best

E3 started yesterday latefag.

It's gently raining outside and scheduled to be doing so all day. I made a breakfast smoothie and am in bed. Yay E3

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit excited

Eh guess I’ll watch Microsoft, Squeenix and Ubisoft. Not once have I seen the Nintendo conference as I don’t care about their low effort toddler garbage.

Going to go for a long ass run so I don't feel shitty about pigging out later. I live above a nice cheese shop and was thinking of making a little charcuterie board to snack on during the presentations but that can get pricey and I've spent too much money this weekend. Will probably break down and do it anyway after I have a few E3 drinks.

Most excited for Elden Ring.

i made another nintendo one if anyone is interested :)

I'll be ordering Dominos. I know it's shit-tier but they're the only place that will deliver to my address. I also have a litre of vodka

Microsoft

Got any bingo cards?

No

Easy Allies. I may stop watching them depending on the panel.

No

Attached: sonicunsure.jpg (500x535, 53K)

Honestly the best part of e3 is the awkward moments and cringe. Can't wait.

this has to be ironic

So who's scheduled today

I'm also retarded and forgot to post it

Attached: bingo.jpg (1500x2141, 554K)

I'm going to eat a nice homemade lasagna, while none of the leaks so far appeal to me I'm going to watch it for the next Xbox console.

Attached: 20190521_073620.png (470x551, 372K)

Square Enix will show off Avengers and Dying Light 2, so most hyped for that at the moment.

I'm thinking about setting up on the livingroom sofa and watching from my big ass tv, maybe eat a fronzen pizza and drink some coke. Even if games might be shit i'm going to be cool as a cucumber

Attached: osafjsafpa.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

sounds fucking awesome

cyberpunk gonna be shown off tonight anons?

Chinese today, tacos tomorrow.

>nothing about F-Zero
too real

Nintendo hasn't had a conference in like seven or eight years. They just release pre-recorded videos to announce their stuff now.

exams this week unfortunately, so I'll have to stream up while i'm studying most likely. I'll still try to keep it comfy; got some white sips and snacks

Pretty much none of these will happen

I can't decide if I want to watch Vinny or Joel.

Attached: 623.gif (600x300, 464K)

Looking forward to MS, if their show is a no-fat trailer dump like last year's. Nintendo I guess for info about SMT, though I doubt it. Squenix if they show what Yoko Taro's been up to. I like shitposting with Yea Forums during Ubi's show but I probably won't care for anything they show. Interested to see if Sega announce any more PC ports during the PC show. And DD better have a Metal Wolf Chaos release date.
I try not to eat after 9pm so no snacks for me.
And I'm listening to Autechre now, but it's hardly cheery E3 music.

Attached: u wot m8.jpg (982x1245, 426K)

I'm looking forward to Nintendo and Sony. Unfortunately I work throughout the whole event so I'll just be checking up on Yea Forums during my breaks to see what's happened so far. Kinda sucks but meh, I'm not too sad about it

Attached: FB_IMG_1560090616068.jpg (640x640, 29K)

>none of these will happen
>smash DLC, repeating info, nintendo treehouse, wasting time on one game, indie montage, ports
if anything it's too realistic

yes please kill trannies and faggots before.

>I’ll watch Microsoft, Squeenix and Ubisoft

Same here. I would have watched Bethesda but they already said they're showing absolutely nothing new so what's the point.

Counter proposal: Don't kill yourself because living life is a great thing. If you want life to be better then you gotta make it better

You can already safely tick some boxes, especially in the bonus round.

Jerma

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>Only 7 hours left until E3 officially starts
I don't want to do math, how many hours till it starts now?

he hasn't confirmed he's actually watching this year tho

Attached: jrm.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Dude, just hover your cursor over the OP timestamp. You'll get a tooltip that says "n hours ago".

Attached: 1559994956585.png (1866x681, 137K)

some are supposed to be easy, but others we made a bit harder

>crab rangoon
fucking based

EA is SOOOOOOO cringe tho :/

im too poor to afford good snacks so I'll most likely only eat some popcorn and drink some coke while watching

Attached: 1559874419938.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

Rampage and suicide by cop, kill some faggots first.

Nothing fancy this year sadly, got an exam sadly 5 hours after the Microsoft conference. Got up early to binge study till the conference so I can enjoy some hype/shitposting with you guys and have fun and a brighter spirit for the rest of the day

Kys

Bethesda needs to up its game by doing
>Pete walks on stage pulls out a gun and starts shooting while shouting fuck nazis
>Todd walks onto the stage
>turns out he has been wearing a mecha suit
>real Todd is 2 feet tall
>pulls out a knife a stabs Pete
>tells the audience "see that Pete, you can climb him"
>takes off his clothes and proceeds to fuck the corpse
>the audience starts clapping
>gaben comes up to the stage and says "I wasn't going to announce this until the pc conference but HL3 is happening. Also epic can suck my dick"

I don’t think they are, but there is a new sonic game coming

The game awards are more fun than E3 now

Demo_d for the ones that aren't worth watching and Vinny for the ones that are
>I just wanna play videogames

>Todd makes a 76 joke
>Nobody laughs
>He pulls a gun

Attached: lkjsfd.jpg (480x426, 17K)

is it still posible that rockstar comes up with the anouncement of bully 2??

I know this is a comfy thread so no consolewar faggotry but I'm very disappointed in Sony
their E3s have been awful, each year for a different reason
>2016
most time was dedicated to the same shit: scripted cinematic western AAA games where you walk through forests and maybe talk to people with boring dialogue (Horizon, Days Gone and nuGow), then detroit, then fucking something like 7 minutes to infinite warfare, which was already getting extremely negative reception and isn't even an exclusive (also more of a game that would appeal to the Xbox audience), then death stranding which wouldn't be released for over 3 years
but what's the worst part is they didn't even show games that were fucking EXCLUSIVES (the short reel where they showed each game for a max of 3 seconds does not fucking count)
>Gravity Rush 2
>Persona 5
>Yakuza 6
>Nioh (originally wasn't planned for PC but either way it's not on Xbox and is still a game that appeals to the PS4 audience)
>Ni No Kuni II (once again, on PC but not Xbox and appeals to PS4 audience)
>Nier Automata (took over a year to come to Xbox and once again, it's a game that would appeal to the PS4 audience)
it's fucking embarrassing, from what I can tell they don't want to show anything Japanese, which pisses me off. considering how it's supposed to be the console for Japanese games, most weebs choose a PS4 over an Xbox. infinite warfare had more time than all these games combined, I can't imagine how much they paid sony for that. fuck sony california

2017 was better but 2018 was shit again
once again more cinematic western AAA games, started with TLOU2, jew lesbians kissing, gameplay looked extremely scripted, a fucking boring 7 minute intermission completely killing the momentum from TLOU2, then call of duty (once again appeals more to the Xbox audience), then another intermission, then VR shit (by the end of this it adds up to half an hour). then ghost of sushi, which started looking good and then they showed the combat which was garbage cinematic AAA shit.
then finally something interesting which was RE2 (2019) because while it's japanese it's got enough western appeal to show, and it picks up a bit from there but not much, just a few games
and the worst part this time is that they let DMC5 be announced at Microsoft because once again, fuck japanese games right? same with sekiro which again was huge

Sony is just pissing me off, I fucking hate california, and I hate that I have to watch the microsoft e3 if I'm interested in japanese games even though I have zero interest in getting an Xbox and never will get one
and now they're not even doing e3 at all

I'm tired of them giving cinematic western AAA games huge amounts of attention, time and exposure then ignoring anything that looks too japanese
at least Microsoft is worth watching even though I have no interesting in getting an Xbox

>waaah I am such a weeb
Kys no one cares

You need to find someone in your life to do it for user. It can be a SO, family member, or even a pet. When you have someone to do your best for, you'll have a reason to live.

t. suicidal fuck that got his shit together.

E3 is going to suck why cant you fags get that through you head

This. No Sony, no reason to watch.

it's only going to get worse i'm afraid, the lines will continue to blur between the consoles, with no company having a real identity any more. just try to enjoy the absurdity of it all user.

>appeal to Xbox audience

Get your head out of your ass. Xbox or PS4, most people are just buying those consoles just to play annualized multiplats like COD or FIFA or Madden.

am I the only user that’s excited for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered? do yourselves a favour and pick it up when it’s “AVAILABLE NOW!” tomorrow night

for the most part Call of Duty appeals more to the Xbox audience than the PS audience
but you are right, I just feel like Xbox should be the console for those games instead or at least focus on them more

As someone who hates Japanese games I couldn’t be more happy about the gaming industry right now. Sucks to be you :)

heh

Attached: laughing money.jpg (831x1172, 237K)

Yeah, it's no fun with out ridge racer and giant enemy crabs.

fuck the state of this website in the current year

Attached: 1556826202746.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Hello anons, just got home and ready to get /comfy/ with you guys

Attached: 1508705414446.gif (500x475, 996K)

Eh, i dont own an xbox but i still find it fun to watch everyone's conference. And even if sony has nothing there's still the multiplats. I also like some jrpgs and we might hear some new Tales of game and FromSoft.

But yeah, agree that sony is going way too far with their hard-on for cinematic games. If i wanted to watch a movie, I'd watch a movie.

Attached: 91ojasJEFcL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 25K)

T-todd?
She's still my waifu after all these years.

Attached: wife.png (800x800, 765K)

anons, what do you the odds are on Fable 4 not ending up total shit?

Back to facebook with you.

can't be worse than 3

There are not that many games that are actually total shit, so I am pretty sure Fable 4 wont be total shit. It might be boring, meh, nothing special etc. but it's probably not going to be total shit.

Get off the internet, you zoom zoom edgelord.

Odds for it's total shit
Evens for it isn't
Zero for it will never exist

go shoot up one of those tranny slanesh story times

Sony is only worth watching for the cringe

it never has, i just come here to laugh at corporations making themselves look retarded, i miss when shit was way more retarded like RIIIIIDGE RACER and one mirrrion troobs

based

Attached: jer.png (954x716, 452K)

I’m belly laughing imagining this. Thanks user.

For me it’s Tostitos chips and mild chunky salsa

Remember, Twitch has faster streams but YouTube has higher quality.
Watch each platform's Twitch for the press conferences.
Watch Geoff on YouTube for everything else.

Yikes at the current state of your life

Who here /watching Made in Abyss on the ComfyTheatre while wating for Microsoft/?

Attached: 1538656761454.png (1426x875, 1.08M)

>tfw bought Xbox last gen for Fable, even got Fable 3 collector’s edition
>switched to Playstation this gen because no games on Xbox

I'll be asleep when it starts and I have work tomorrow

Based frozen pizzanon. Busy drinking setting up a new desk now, gonna heat up a digornio thin crust margarita pizza later

I might do something like this. Get blazed, bake some pizzas and chill

>going to bed in 2-3 hours
>can watch microsoft news tomorrow morning

Attached: 4500.jpg (640x610, 82K)

will matthewmatosis do his e3 stream this year

Assuming this is a rare occasion for you to eat like this, enjoy it, lad.

Literally who?

anyone remember that e3 xbox song from last year?
>Wag that tail like your coming home make the booty drop come on come on

Attached: Ty7FBi4n.jpg (527x527, 35K)

DMCV, knucklehead

You look like a maggot and what the fuck is up with that shitty image quality

snacks get

Attached: snacks.jpg (1994x1233, 369K)

Nigga get some type of shape that isn't "cylinder," fuckin no distinct feature havin ass bland bitch.

>took entire week off from work
>tried a food delivery app on a whim, but they gave me a month of free deliveries so I don't really ever have to leave my home and keep streams and shitposts going on all my monitors
>not gonna overeat though
>got pitchers full of water chilling in the fridge

I'm real excited.

Attached: 1559904492991.jpg (3220x4000, 662K)

>OG chat box
Whoa, this is great.

all I need :)

Please kill Antifa and trannys please

Gonna go see parents for biweekly visit. I’ll watch the cringe compilations tonight when I get home

likely, I enjoy them a lot and his rants are top tier

is that just a fucking loaf of bread?

Attached: IMG_20190609_174911-2320x1740.jpg (2320x1740, 702K)

It's a fucking sandwich you mongoloid

Can someone help me out by posting an EDT time schedule? I can only find pacific time.

It looks like a pre-made deli sandwich. The kind they set out for people to just grab and haul ass out. You can see a slice of deli meat peeking out.

>Turkish Delight
Grim.

It's prob a sandwich.

Also good on you to eat turskish delights, especially since its from Fortnum & Mason. Refreshing to see from all of the amerilard-"food" posted in this thread so far.

Literally just add 3 hours. It is the most basic arithmetic.

LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=TTLuhF9TRaA

Attached: Schedule.png (1387x548, 158K)

THE NEW SHINJI MIKAMI GAME IS CALLED DEATHLOOP, ITS NOT A NEW EVIL WITHIN!

Attached: 1560024269290.png (226x328, 103K)

see

its a cheap sandwich, banana bread slice, really good ginger beer with more ginger over sugar, and some local kettle cooked chips

She's a QT. Video games.

Attached: QT.jpg (756x828, 82K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (1424x499, 58K)

>unnatural hair color

She looks like she sucks and fucks

Attached: cringe2.jpg (1406x560, 112K)

strong wayman

now there's a QT

I have one piece of insider info
Persona 5 gets revealed for Xbox One today

Attached: EB83F678-CA75-40A8-9D7D-BB07F1E20B9F.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Did Sony royally fuck up skipping this year's E3? Also paid Microsoft shills are spamming everywhere

>smoking

never gonna make it user

that's definitely a boy, right?

They should just get David Jaffe to do a livestream in his living room and announce a new Twisted Metal for this year.

>turn-based gachashit
>Snoy not even trying to create something that is better than any of Campcom or FS' shit using Nasu and Takeuchi's pile of gold
>people still spend on this shit because "lol who doesn't buy for their .png waifus"/"this is our money, stop being an ass" argument
The absolute state of this franchise

Attached: EFFFFFUCKING-GO.jpg (1500x844, 513K)

No that’s Anne’s VA

Attached: 744D48DD-0763-4888-AF9E-D0DD9D2045E2.jpg (864x1200, 167K)

SONY BROS ON SUICIDEWATCH

Gonna watch it uncle jim

Damn, clash of ninja takes me back. I had Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 on GameCube and it was magical.

ah, gotcha

Attached: IMG_20190609_181500-2320x1740.jpg (2320x1740, 506K)

I'm probably going to miss part of it because I'm going to be a good boy and do chores for grandma. If I miss Minecraft Steve in Smash I'm going to kick myself in the head.

She fucks black guys

Lucky, I just Hombrewed my old Wii not too long ago and turned off the region lock so I could buy Ninja Taisen 4 but the disc drive in the Wii is dead or something

Attached: F1A7AC9F-3DD8-4F94-9E48-9FE30A8F4775.jpg (640x896, 94K)

Paypal me all of your money first

I can't think of a single thing to look forward to

Doom Eternal for me.

Have you played this? and/or is it any good?

Attached: latest[1].png (500x703, 625K)

Hoping for some good Luigi's Mansion 3 content.

Also Paper Mario or Mario Kart 8 DLC/MK9 would be nice, but that's just wishful thinking.

Attached: 1558814279393.png (361x363, 200K)

It's got the stupid looking ghosts from Luigi's Mansion 2

Nioh 2

Live stream a mass shooting then do it.

Come on at least have fun with your nihilism.

No sadly, I didn’t even know that exists

>discount Souls with shitty loot system
Yikes

Attached: falcon fast.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

It's as soulless as luigi's mansion 2
it's sticker star 2
Mario kart dlc is metal luigi and a rabbid

oops, thought I was in the monkey's paw thread

Cyberpunk 2077
Dying Light 2
Avengers

Get /fit/ instead of an heroing. We're all gonna make it brah

post your comfy waiting for E3 theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=L3PAHRzIBnA

>What snacks are you stocking up on?
I'm going to much on fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from my summer garden.

Nintendo because Animal Crossing is the only franchise that keeps me tethered to this mortal realm.

I usually watch the streams live by myself and then rewatch them with a streamer later on.

I have a summer class at 12 so I'll probably miss parts of the live streams, unfortunately.

Attached: pikawario.png (780x791, 268K)

The chances are astronomically low as usual but i'll still hope for a new F-Zero.

Attached: Deathborn being a bully.jpg (292x610, 105K)

A few
youtu.be/8fltMEOQrcQ
youtu.be/nc_MmYITZn0
youtu.be/O9hAiBARxis

so is there gonna be a new from software announcement or what? i keep seeing people talk about that eden ring game or whatever

yes, elden ring

youtube.com/watch?v=VxzJY3CN0yg

Drive a fertilizer truck into Bethesda's HQ if they fuck up TES6

but when would they even announce it? i thought from software was mostly sony?

Real talk though, when can we expect Mario Kart 9? 8 came out in 2014 and with the mobile game on the way I have hopes of an announcement.

Attached: 4507340157545.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

sekiro was announced at microsoft last year. Since elden ring is confirmed multiplat, it'd make sense if it's the same.

>Monster rehab peach tea energy drinks
CHECK
>Sunchips cheddar harvest bag of chips
CHECK
>Comfy blanket with the fan going
CHECK
>I am very comfy and prepared with snacks for E3 to begin my fellow frens

Nah, they're going to announce a good racing game. It's our year, boys!

Attached: falcon faster.jpg (600x500, 409K)

>Sunchips cheddar harvest bag of chips
My nigger

Attached: 1424680102720.gif (300x300, 649K)

next year I'm guessing

man wtfs your problem

I want Cyberpunk to be good.
I probably won't play it myself but the normies will eat it up, which will hopefully make it sell very well and set some standards.
sonic adventure 3 and/or banjo really would be great

Attached: 59599505_2361285713933568_1128831303626522624_n.png (320x327, 103K)

I just want E3 not to have all kinds of shit about faggot pride month and trannies and nigger rights

well, sony aren't here this year

>Exam
>June

>master Sony isn’t here
Why even watch it then?

I just sit around and wait to be surprised.

my exams don't start till thursday
I'm on exchange and everyone I know in my home uni finished two months ago

this I don't remember seeing the faggy shit last year
does the fag pride month happen every 2 year or something?

same
but 2 exams
but it aint stopping me pussy

Ginger beer is GOAT.

best thing is that this isn't just a tad bit of ginger, its mostly ginger and its great

Just found out Sony isn't showing up. Any reason given?
Looking forward to Ubisoft, strangely enough. Expecting For Honor news.

Attached: knbrzbac7u231.jpg (740x772, 66K)

Xbox's livestream music had better be good. I didn't like 2018's as much as 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=hDrBz_TcqD0

They don't have to do anything to win E3 nowadays.

>Any reason given?
they finally realized they have nothing to show
i'm not joking

Helium and cpac mask supposedly

make the booty drop was based

Attached: qvu3fikisjiz.png (1193x869, 193K)

nah man just do drugs

The bass is boosted a little bit too much

I'm not too familiar with the Godzilla lore. Is Mothra a jobber?

Weal and Woe, Weal and Woe

Attached: e3 report card 2019.png (1600x1528, 1.06M)

there will be a stream with Yea Forums chat? oficial stream's are just cancer and flooding

Attached: 1553017812598.jpg (496x488, 22K)

>Sony wins by not even being there
Why do we always win bros?

But doctor I am from /fit/.

That's hilarious

Attached: 1559233316510.jpg (1536x1536, 183K)

We're gonna win, MSbros

Attached: 2ba8c8993036d85506273ac808a3f121.png (468x247, 57K)

Mothra is the only dedicated good kaiju. I'm basically every movie she is in she does and a baby mothra appears towards the end to save things or becomes the new mothra. She's supposed to be a nature spirit and the big supernatural element to the franchise so they do that for the whole birth/rebirth theme.
Rodan is the professional jobber.

Attached: 1559284163977.jpg (1125x1332, 177K)

does anybody have a nintendo e3 bingo template?

i mean, is it that difficult when the only competion are bethesda and ubisoft, as far as actual conferences go?

I'm sorry for breaking up the comfiness with my quibbles, but you don't "mean" anything, because user isn't going off of anything that you said

happy bday user

Will it ever get revived Yea Forums? I know Horizon is kind of an informal racer, but this was so silly!

Attached: 3[1].jpg (640x480, 66K)

thanks a ton man gg

Holly shit this stadia talk is so fucking boring. SHow me some fucking games.

How long from now?

For me it's mike & ike

Attached: MI-Products-Beans-MegaMixSourBS.png (980x520, 489K)

Any cringe kino happened yet?

Attached: 1556834713351.png (276x361, 170K)

An hour

is the pre stream in 1 hour or 30 min?

if you watch E3 for any reason other than hoping someone will commit an act of domestic terrorism LIVE you should placed in a concentration camp.

Attached: kike retard.png (300x250, 28K)

half hour, main stream in 1 hour

is waiting for some cringe okay?

No. this is the nofun thread, you must be as edgy as possible at all times.

Attached: nofun.png (768x666, 363K)

eeehhh only kinda, theres so much advertising and shilling to wait through and by the time the cringe comes around its not the long-anticipated corporate fuckup and round of intense booing and straight-up insults from the audience we're all hoping for, it's something stupid like a walking container of Soi using the mic or a child asking about his dedicated WAM again

Attached: release the gas.png (527x481, 518K)

Updated card a bit.
Let's go boys.

Attached: nigger card.png (3250x2000, 3.25M)

i swear if the new elder scrolls game is going to use the same engine someone's gonna die

>bethesda show starts
>"our music guest for the evening, reunited from beyond the grave for one night only: The Beatles! Everyone go wild!"
>the crowd's reaction

Attached: mike.jpg (386x697, 44K)