How will you convince yourself to buy Starfield and TES6?

How will you convince yourself to buy Starfield and TES6?

Attached: a.png (1108x478, 669K)

No need to convince yourself when I'll be there to remind you.

Attached: todd howie.jpg (938x896, 51K)

>Starfield
what is this game anyway

Attached: 1526640814639.png (600x600, 290K)

Star Citizen with Radiant AI

TES in space. And you'll buy it and play it on your fucking Sony console.

literally sci fi elder scrolls/fallout.
actually sounds kind of cool and because it's a new IP, no expectations.
>unironically monetarily supporting bethesda post-fo4
lol

>>unironically monetarily supporting bethesda post-fo4
>lol

I won't. But retards like you will. So I'm asking how you justify it.

I'll tell myself that they had the A team doing pre production on Starfield while the B team was making FO4.

>So I'm asking how you justify it.
Not him but you seem pretty mad

Have fun seething indoors by yourself with nothing to play while everyone else enjoys the latest TES lol. I'm sure you're making a difference for real gamers though

sounds pretty fun. probably a day 1 buy for me but i won't buy the season pass cause i'm not an idiot

Attached: 1537983526929.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

Dumbed down Star Control

i'll buy it once all the sex mods are complete and the game is 90% off

Attached: 1464109251602.jpg (264x355, 25K)

have sex

I'm laughing at people who DO support them post-fo4, I haven't given them money after FO4 launched and I'll pirate anything interesting they release. Work on your reading comprehension, retard.
If that's your thing go for it, but I'd seriously recommend trying to hold out for a week or so after launch. Bethesda has mastered being able to amplify that "honeymoon" period of a new game. I thought FO4 was great for the first week of playing it, then realized it was fucking shit.

>buying
Naw senpai

>stil unironically using gamebryo
LAUGH AT THEM AND THEIR INCOMPETENCE

mods and shit. Although Fallout 4 is probably the first Bethesda game I have less than 100 hours in, so my hopes arent high

Starfield I'll check out if it looks cool but TES 6 no because I cant stand fantasy shit that tries to be LOTR 2. I liked Skyrim but Im not touching another TES game.

Sci Fi is sooo lame and overdone now. Give me grounded dark fantasy games

A price tag of $15 for the complete version, maybe.

>I'd seriously recommend trying to hold out for a week or so after launch
i understand what you're saying but jumping right in on day 1 and playing skyrim and getting luanched into the air by the giants and having a laugh about it with strangers on the internet was a good time back in 2011

Attached: 1539789487009.gif (718x404, 66K)

>buy

Attached: 8060539.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

>Skyrim was 6 years ago
What the fuck

Really unsure, i can't even slog through Skyrim and the farthest i have gotten in a beth game is FO3, but who knows at least i can be entertained by Todd bullshitting people tonight

Attached: 03d96856a03611de994b09b3fe575ac6.jpg (2448x3696, 641K)

It's a Todd's game, unlike Fallout 76, and Todd never lied. People just take him out of context.

>Buying Bethesda games after the mediocre shit that was Fallout 76
>Buying Bethesda games after the disaster that was Fallout 76

Attached: 1549770735725.jpg (2508x3541, 3.08M)

Use mods.

pretty sure the skyrim space program still exists to this day if you're not using the unofficial patch
in fact, i think it's still in even with the unofficial patch. dunno if they just found it too funny to remove or literally couldn't figure out how to fix it
anyways, i get what you're saying and i feel the same, but fallout 4 legitimately gave me buyer's remorse. they're getting to the point where those genuinely hilarious and fun bugs aren't as common and it's more game breaking, annoying and fucking stupid bugs that exist, so you can't even get the fond memories out of the early game of a beth game anymore, just the memory of massive buyer's remorse.

Baseball game set in space.

>Games takes place in hammerfell
>Role an Aryan looking Nord
>80% of the bandits you will kill will all be Redguard now.
Can’t wait when liberals throw a shitshow about a game where you kill niggers.

Casuals have forgotten they got angry at companies so many times its mind bogling.
They will keep buying games becuase the controversy passed and they saw that one thing in the trailer they thought was nice and base all their expectations and opinions on that thing alone.

Todd will tell me to buy it.

>people will still preorder games and collector's edition from Bethesda even after FO76

Attached: 1559620002434.png (373x603, 383K)

>buying a Bethesda game after Oblivion

You guys are hopeless.

I'm not buying TES 6 until a few years after launch when it has a thriving mod scene.

They are going to have to sell me a little on Starfield and actually do a decent job showing off what the hell it is and not have it on gamebryo or a offshoot of it.

I will probably pick up TES6 for PC, but knowing Bethesda I might wait a little bit for patches. Skyrim was next to unplayable at times at launch, and I had to put it down for awhile due to a bug wiping out my inventory that got fixed with patching.

>Sci Fi is sooo lame and overdone now.

fucking ME:A was the last attempt at a space adventure game

To this day I can't fathom how I could get almost 100 hours in Fallout 4 on PS4 but somehow I enjoyed it enough to keep playing. The DLCs were kinda fun but the main game was barebones as hell, so with Starfield and TES I will also wait till the complete edition with all dlcs comes out. I am not hyped enough to buy it on release and I doubt Todd's E3 presentation on either of these games will convince me otherwise.

Attached: yfmd197.jpg (686x576, 32K)

Mods

Attached: 72850_screenshots_20180131192312_1.jpg (1600x900, 361K)

Oddly I never encountered game breaking bugs in any Bethesda game until fo4.
I usually started to encounter then later on once I installed mods and whatnot.
Fo4 had corrupted saved multiple times, thankfully I had back ups.
I probably you lucky but sometimes I think they Bethesdas buggyness is overrated, most open world games are similarly buggy.

That is pretty lucky. For me, it has been:

>Morrowind had issues with items not loading and forcing me to download copies of it and put it in the root directory, falling through the world every now and then, and getting corrupted where I had to re-install it (This was without mods and vanilla).

>Oblivion had save corruption where I lost a few hours, acting like I was swimming when I wasn't every now and then, crashes, etc.

>Skyrim had crashes, the bug I mentioned before, quests that bugged out where I could not complete it until patches.

>FO4 was mostly crashes and enemies not loading right sometimes.

Fallout 3 was the only one I didn't have any major issues on. I had a TON of issues with NV, but that is Obsidian.

>western-styled non-loli females

Who cares?

skyrim was the best game bethesda made so far imo
looking foward to number 6

>no dicks

no thanks

non-pedophiles do

I'll pirate all of them just like every other Bethesda game.

Attached: 1388075550665.jpg (1680x1050, 364K)

Someone doesn't know how to math

This is the only correct answer beyond some one bought it for me.