LEAKERS BTFO

youtu.be/aEkEItENnvU

Attached: masahiro_sakurai.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/440346534/
streamable.com/q4zxf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which prominent leakers said there would be two characters at E3

Who is this man?

>Talks about character reveal
>Suddenly turns around and goes "uh oh it turned into a fake"
Steve, Banjo and Erdrick are fucking dead

Attached: 1557664797074.jpg (222x227, 7K)

The 5chan leak said both Steve and Doomguy would be announced at E3

fucking shitter, should have shown the character yesterday

5ch leak has been dismissed for a while now

SAKURAI LOOK OUT FOR THAT SMASH BOMB!

If that's suppose to be a hint, who is it hinting at?

When it explodes it creates a giant X.

HE'S IN!

Attached: xsweating.jpg (673x600, 56K)

>Banjo at E3
>Coincides with the guys who apparently saw silhouettes of characters yet to be revealed
>Got Joker before he was revealed
Yep, this is it.

Attached: 4chanleak.png (1829x380, 134K)

>Fake smash ball
>Explodes into an X
>Xbox

Happening

If Brave is the next character, there's no way it's Banjo either. You all got the rope

Attached: 324646436.gif (342x342, 462K)

Imagine if Nintendo adds Cat Mario on the Fighter Pass just to promote the Switch port of 3D World

But what if it also has to take the fake part into account?
There any fake/impostor Megas? Maybe Vile or some shit?

Any leak that put Sylux before Prime 4 was delayed is an obvious fuck up

Stop shilling your retarded """leak"""

Attached: 3462234.gif (500x480, 732K)

IX from the Rockman Mega Mission card thing.

It’s obviously fucking Shadow, you faker

Mass suicide

Anyone checked the Archive to see if it's real?

>Sylux

Attached: 1531519554949.jpg (340x314, 22K)

It is, was there when it was posted.

Looks cool

Attached: Return X.png (687x982, 492K)

Banjobros rejoice we won

>Sylux
>Edelgard

Attached: 563784947398393.gif (500x281, 974K)

If Shantae can't be added in Smash as an Assist Trophy, i'll rage like Hulk, blame Phosphora for her triumphant return in November 1st 2018 and kill myself

This man knows the evil he has brought to this world

Attached: Sakurwhy.png (1366x768, 274K)

It's our time Syluxbros.

Attached: 1543066662944.png (478x300, 137K)

What would Sylux's spirit board be?
The hunters besides him are already spirits and MP4 restarted development so it's not like they could just pull MP4 renders for his spirit board.

You guys are retarded, even at a base level.

You think Sakurai is telling you those """""leaks"""" are fake? He hasn't even heard of that shit.

It's a fake smash ball because he faked you out of an announcement in the video he was in. wow.

After seeing Arsene's codename and the possibility that Joker's codename comes from a relatively obscure manga series, I think "Banjo is Brave because of the Pixar movie" is actually a somewhat plausible theory now.

>As tall as Ness
I know Banjo is canonically tiny, but Sakurai wouldn't make him this small. Dedede and DK are actually quite tiny too

>9
I was expecting Shantae to be included as an assist trophy due to leaks but she got hit by a car driven by Phosphora and Shovel Knight be like "Shantae, Look Out!"

you're an idiot for thinking you could guess, but what is even your logic train here?

Brave, a Pixar movie about an Irish princess, and Banjo, a bear from a 25-year-old Rare game? What the fuck are you talking about?

He just wants you to know he’s changing the way the fake smash ball works.
Now the real smash ball can just randomly shift from real to fake so be sure to pay extra attention to it or you’ll be in for a shock!

>Arsene's codename and the possibility that Joker's codename comes from a relatively obscure manga series,
It's literally just a reference to playing cards.

Attached: playing-cards-gambling-game-joker-450w-40616779.jpg (450x321, 44K)

Attached: 1560084125128.jpg (584x429, 38K)

>Arsene's codename
Arsene had a separate codename? What was it?

How is Doyle a reference to playing cards?

>implying

Attached: verg.jpg (480x480, 43K)

LITERALLY NO LEAK FOR ULTIMATE HAS BEEN CORRECT

ONLY REAL LEAK WAS SCREENSHOT OF KEN

I’m a stevechad ans even I think that this doesn’t mean shit. There can easily still be two fighters revealed. One will just be much farther along than the other.

>incineroar and ken

Only Trace and Kanden are spirits. Noxus, Weavel and Spire are still available. As for non-Hunter spirits from Metroid Prime, there's also Rundas, Ghor, Gorea, and even Metroid Prime itself.

Ridley and Simon

>it thinks text leaks are valid
Fuck off.

>Smash leaked by Resetera admins as well as Ridley
>The E3 Smash direct leaked here
>Simon leaked by Sakurai himself
>Piranha Plant and Incineroar leaked by testers

Attached: Rayman.png (512x512, 138K)

the two character every leaker puts on their list

K.Rool was leaked.

>there were no leaks
>what about these
>THOSE DONT COUNT

Trace and Kanden also has unused renders that can be used for alternative spirits if Sakurai's OCD requires it.

K. Rool and Richter are LITERALLY the only characters that didn't get leaked. Cope harder.

>what is even your logic train here?
Like I said, the two codenames that we already know.
>Joker could be named Jack just because of playing cards (or possibly Jack Frost), but it could also be a reference to Kaitou Joker, which is about a phantom thief called Jack Jones who takes on the name Joker
>Doyle is a reference to Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes, a character that featured in some Arsène Lupin stories
Following on from those two (especially the latter, because it's completely unambiguous as to where the codename comes from), Brave also being a media reference doesn't seem as unlikely as a lot of people thought at first. It also really makes me question Brave as a DQ reference because it would be insanely obvious compared to the former two, especially to the Japanese.

PP was a completely lucky guess.

Brave, a Pixar movie about a bear and a redhead

Attached: 1425149296295.png (124x128, 22K)

>Doyle
isn't that the writer of sherlock holmes, who also had a famous crossover with arsene lupin himself? i doubt they were referencing some manga

Delusion

Can't wait for sans to finally be confirmed on tuesday.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/440346534/

>people ITT still believe """"""""""dataminers""""""""""
brave is nothing but bullshit

There was the one guy who leaked incineroar, ken and piranha plant on Yea Forums in september

I heard that Shinobi is gonna leak the direct today
Any truth to that?

Indeed

Attached: 1560084080850.png (1366x768, 304K)

Lucky guess.

I guessed both Ridley and K.Rool before they were revealed, does that mean I'm a reliable leaker by Yea Forums's standards?

Attached: sfiv graphics.png (578x589, 308K)

Retard

Attached: ostritch.jpg (468x538, 104K)

yes

It's still going to be banjo you retard

Attached: based shinobi.png (884x677, 772K)

Based on time alone they'll most likely announce 2 characters, it'll be Sora and Mickey

Yes. Who will be revealed at E3?

>a giant X
ELMA CONFIRMED! I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON THERE WEREN'T ANY XENOBLADE X SONGS!

Scottish you retard

Absolutely. Who are the next 4 user?

Smash Ball don't swap from real to fake in Smash. It's a hint for new items in a free update, including a Smash Ball that alternates from fake to real, meaning your timing is more important.

yeah so? moron

HOLY FUCKING DENIAL

What the fuck is that supposed to prove?

A bear.

And a redhead.

Attached: 1534547722418.png (466x471, 268K)

>Joker doesn't have a rapid jab
>Nothing about "Jane"
>Somehow i'm the one in denial
cope harder

>Who are the next 4 user?
These guys:

5chan leak just got exposed as a fake. As if it wasn't before lol.

BASED

He's working on a new game instead

Two of these are me

>steve and doomguy
Never. At best there'll be a minecraft stage. Why the fuck would Steve be a character?

Seething B*njoke

>Leaker says a certain character is in
>Sakurai says there will be a reveal
>Leaker retweets that
>This somehow means the leaker is right and Banjo is in Smash
Just because some faggot retweets Sakurai's comment does not mean anything. Of course he would retweet it to make what he leaked seem more legitimate.

the other two are me!!!!!

I can't wait for you Erdrickfags to die of shame.

The new smash dlc is something you couldn’t possibly predict because it’s a Pokemon from sword and shield that hasn’t yet been revealed

They got Joker's Speed and height just right though, didn't they?

These are all the same fighter

She's in!

Attached: __reisalin_stout_atelier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_jazztaki__54de4e0b817bfcf65e234aeace83b938.jpg (1463x1951, 2.53M)

wow, what a fucking retard

I hope.

Attached: business suit.jpg (792x890, 107K)

Oh. That too I guess.

I don't want Erdrick retard.

Fake Crash, which would mean Crash himself is in too.

Attached: tumblr_ovs1bteIFu1rcxc0ao1_1280.png (1280x789, 364K)

I hope there's someone collecting all the smug Banjofags post. The BTFOing will be fucking glorious

Attached: 722712.png (388x623, 80K)

The guy who "datamined" that shit was an obvious fraud with nobody backing him up. It was separate from the initial codename datamines.

NEKUBROS GET IN HERE

Attached: 1555172240279.png (219x458, 125K)

You’re deluded

I doubt they'd give up the chance to surprise people with 2 characters
but that doesn't mean there are 2 characters, just that anything could happen
for 4 they revealed Ryu and Roy (after they where leaked) but Roy is a first party clone and definitely doesn't take the dev time of a new character

>twosongfags getting their hopes up for a square character

You absolute idiot

He got that whole "Piranha Plant is in a car" shit from Mario Kart. He wanted to sound like a retard and accidentally got it right
>Incineroar and Ken
Vergeben. Months before

Yes, but even if that comes to pass, do you think anyone's gonna admit they were retarded? Remember what happened with the Grinch leak
>you'd have to be super retarded to not believe it at the time
>only dumb people didn't fall for it

t. Actually worried

>Elma is a fake human in more ways than one
>Giant X
Yep, I'm thinking she's in

Doesn't fucking matter. The extremely cancerous way you're acting with your autistic hatred of Banjo might as well make you an Erdrickfag.

I still admit I believed the Grinch. I'm not afraid to sound like a retard

One poster completely dismissed the yellow/purple theorizing the night before Isabelle's reveal. He said a lot of people would be disappointed.
He knew.

Attached: current_state_of_smash_by_cutesexyrobutts-dcn43d3.png (1024x796, 627K)

>Elma comes in mint and chocolate flavors
truly best girl

Attached: 436734734.png (1025x537, 94K)

lmao that was me fufufufu

Hey, beats being a midifag

It explodes into an X in game though. I know you guys are joking, but do people actually think it's a hint?

>Trailer begins with a few fighters going at each other
>Smash Ball appears
>They all start hitting it
>It floats to the middle of the stage and every fighter hits it simultaneously
>It's a fake
>Explodes into an X as usual
>Fades into the Xbox logo and then transitions into the reveal trailer

Sakurai always just seems like an unassuming workhorse developer. Why do people project Kojima levels of ruse cruises and metaphorical misdirection onto him?

We all know at this point neither, nor Steve or Doomguy should be in if we consider all the shitposting on Yea Forums, doesn't mean they shouldn't be in if we go for actual fanbases.
Nor does ir mean they could actually be added.

Attached: 1556325746201.png (704x1098, 150K)

People don’t realize the cryptic nature of the smash bros dojo was all added by the translator and not anything sakurai ever actually said on the Japanese version

>banjofags BTFO as master chief is announced

>the cryptic nature of the smash bros dojo

After Snake was revealed I didn't bother following the leadup to Brawl because I was sure it would be the GOAT Smash roster at the time and wanted the game to be a surprise.

What was this cryptography you speak of?

There's still a chance that she's in.

Attached: 1559938314608.jpg (1200x1027, 160K)

>as you can see, we have a nice smash ball here
don't know why, made me smile

Attached: 1546009193161.png (518x412, 174K)

okay zero suit samus

After Sakurai had a green,purple and red with black stripes cushion in the back of his videos to hint at K Rool, Ridley and Incineroar, anything is possible.

The "hints", until they stopped panning out

Attached: 1543350623042.png (800x385, 71K)

Spirits deconfirm. We’ve been over this since before the game was even released.

I didn't say it was real. Steve definitely ain't getting in and if Doomguy does get announced it'll probably be closer to Eternal's release, if not the very last one.

Cute and comfypilled

HE'S IN

Attached: copy x.jpg (736x981, 105K)

There was a reddit leaker who leaked spirits, rest of the fighters (Isabelle, Ken, Incineroar and PP) and only thing he got wrong was the day one uptade having new modes

I want to believe, user, but it seems abysmal at this point.

Attached: Shantae mental gymnastics.jpg (700x629, 86K)

Why not just be surprised and happy instead of fruitlessly trying to predict things?

Like, the last base game leak that actually was credible happened hours before it was released (the one with the Vietnam Wojak reaction pic). That means people wasted months of their lives speculating about something that wouldn't have mattered even if they were right.

If 3 we get a new Startropics.

What, there was never such a thing

>Turns into a fake
Shang Tsung

The fact that Shantae is a spirit and Shovel Knight is an AT is a good sign for the next Smash game I think. Especially if they transfer it to a new team that want to make Smash a more regular formulaic game.

Pseudo-Palutena

YO SOLE EE MAYEEEEEEENNNNNNNE

nintendo hire this man

Wish they just showed it at the tournament. Now we have to suffer through 10-15 minutes of HERE IS THE NEW CHARACTERS JUMPING ANIMATION rather than learning about new games. So tired of Smash.

Attached: Gaben.jpg (740x429, 113K)

>Why not just be surprised and happy instead of fruitlessly trying to predict things?
Sounds less fun.

Attached: I need an updated version.jpg (1957x1600, 385K)

Brave was joker we dont know who jack is

You have failed me

Nintendo unhire this man

FTFY

Don’t worry, the new character is from a new game and will be shown during the new game trailer

Half of the MIA characters are decondirmed user. That picture is outdated.

at this point, I only want banjo in so the banjo and steve cunts fuck off
please just go away

There is no SE rep. Also Banjo isn't confirmed yet so don't get too excited.

Attached: 1527685184516.jpg (460x291, 52K)

Attached: not this one, faggot.jpg (235x159, 15K)

if you wanted those fags to fuck off you wouldn't want steve OR banjo

falseflagging banjofag

>sakurai reveals the second dlc fighter and spends like 5 minutes on it near the end of the direct
>direct about to end
>CHALLENGER APPROACHING NIGGA.JPG
>WE GET A TEASER FOR THE NEXT FIGHTER, NO GAMEPLAY THOUGH
>post yfw

Attached: 01283421.png (578x790, 386K)

>literally says he feels bad for his retarded fans taking games so seriously
LOL

all me btw

>both of them are characters I don't like/want

Attached: I expect nothing.jpg (517x512, 53K)

That’s why he added whimsy into Brawl in the form of random tripping, to remind you it’s just a silly game.

No, this is the WORST case scenario - If Banjo is confirmed the Banjo posting will go away in 2 weeks or become a tenth of what it is now. If Steve is confirmed it will be relentless for about a month, and then finally become a tenth of what it is now.

If both aren't revealed this E3? We have this shit until February. Don't wish this evil on us Ricky Bobby

>Your face if Reimu or any other characters gets in over banjo or Steve

Attached: 1559903280843.jpg (1000x750, 447K)

Reimu a shit

>getting hype imagining a made-up TV commercial

kys

Of course not. But people will grasp at anything. You remember the "red eyes" tweet before the 8/8/18 direct right?

Would let out a genuine lol

Attached: 1559448980296.jpg (320x401, 113K)

You a shit

Attached: 1530479033158.gif (221x231, 514K)

Attached: 1542854740837.jpg (694x415, 48K)

I would love Reimu, but there's no way her reveal would be at E3

Attached: 502.gif (320x180, 675K)

i just want whoever it is to play well

He's not actually saying "fake", he's calling it by its Japanese name Smash Bomb. Not that I expect Bomberman or anything but if you're going to overanalyze then at least do it right.

either they get confirmed/deconfirmed now, or we have to deal with them for another 6 months

>Smash Bomb
HE'S IN

Attached: a bomb.jpg (242x208, 5K)

I don't understand. Why is him pointing out that the smash ball prop turned into a fake variant hint at fake leaks? Aren't people reading too far into this? Why would Sakurai even acknowledge the billions of "leaks" out there?

how dare you? everything sakurai does must feed into my speculation circlejerk

He wouldn't and he didn't. To anyone who isn't totally in the weeds about all of this fake shit, the fake smash ball is a nod to him faking people out of an announcement and kicking it to the direct.

Plant got leaked

I don't give two shits or one fuck about Banjo, Steve, or whatever DQ bullshit they could put in.
Give me Reimu and give me the Chief. The last two slots could be and probably will be fucking FE characters for all I care.

Attached: 7e84cd32b1e3099a37cc5e1ce640f29b.jpg (800x600, 321K)

smash's fanbase is extremely ill in the head

Its most likely him and his crew dicking around. Not everything the man says or does is a hint you autists

Attached: 1542511011495.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

he never says fake
he calls it by the japanese name "smash bomb"

PLEASE BE A NINTENDO CHARACTER!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

Shantae is now living in heaven alongside Brian Griffin, It's Phosphora's fault to kill Shantae, Shantae died on November 1st when Phosphora returned, she failed to become an assist trophy.

And Cat Mario became a fighter

It won't be a Nintendo character, faggot.

>which prominent leakers

what now, are leakers being considerate e-celebs now or some shit fuckin LMOA

I want it to be a none leaked character just to destroy the credibility of leakers.

If Reimu is is Smash, they won't be revealing her at E3.

he's in

Attached: 6871A654-C7CC-4126-AC8F-EFAD5C3CFD01.png (220x320, 59K)

Fuck you bitch, I hope its a Nintendo character even more now so you'll kill yourself.

Shantae tried to defeat Thanos, but she's too weak and Phosphora managed to defeat him in Endgame

Attached: phosphora.png (720x1159, 565K)

so let's imagine that a new Banjo&Kazooie game is confirmed today in the MS conferece. That could mean that banjo is in?

Attached: T3RBcA8I_400x400.jpg (282x282, 14K)

GUYS! I FIGURED IT OUT! I SOLVED THE MYSTERY!

HIS LINE "It turned into a Fake Smash Ball." REFERS TO the smash ball prop turning into a fake smash ball you fucking retards

Well, I hope it's NOT a Nintendo character so YOU'LL kill yourself, how about that, huh?

Attached: 1556506973568.png (280x218, 90K)

fuck dude i just wanna kill myself

No.

>banjo Kazooie game announced
lol
>banjo game announced at Xbox conference to promote a switch game????
lol!!!
>banjo game announced at Xbox conference to promote a switch game RIGHT after yooka laylee 2 was announced
my sides!

Sorry, please rephrase that with more clarity, did you mean that "It turned into a Fake Smash ball" is a hint at Bubsy and Master Chief joining Fortnite as one character skin?

Attached: confused patrick.png (471x354, 231K)

you didn't get the point son

There's a 5chan now?

Well if it isn't a Nintendo character then I'mma figuratively kill myself! How you feel about that!?!?

Sorry Elma

Attached: X-Buster.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Better question, if a Banjo and Kazooie game isn't announced what could that mean for Smash.

>Purposely makes an assist trophy the next DLC character just to break his own rules

Attached: 1560040823663.png (600x706, 577K)

fairly sure the fake smash ball thing was just an awkward joke.

>Steve and Doomguy

Must be a literal autist to believe it

It's not supposed to be a hint

>Brave
>Irish

Attached: 1181242183319.jpg (250x241, 7K)

it's very obvious they changed the color of the smash ball to coincide with the moment he starts saying the DLC fighter will be shown during the Nintendo direct

get ready for banjo today faggots

The prop seems to have malfunctioned and he tried to save face rather than suffer utter humiliation

>doesn't even remove the assist trophy

I see her everywhere today, what is this meme I failed to catch?

What? I assume a bunch of things from the scrapped Metroid Prime 4 from Namco didnt get lost but carried over to Retro, including game assets.
Worst case scenario if Retro didnt get any of Namcos leftovers, they still have enough time to create a high quality character model of Sylux since there are probably characters being released before him because I dont think Sylux is going to be the E3 reveal.

And even if he is going to be the E3 reveal, they restarted development in early 2019, thats 5 months ago, and I think in that time they probably already created a character model for one MP4s most important characters.

>not saber
>not steve

Attached: 1461228967095.jpg (548x365, 47K)

based Disneyfag retard

Is there a notable character that uses illusions or 'fakes' or duplicates? Zoroark?

>mfw it ends up being the chosen undead

Attached: 62215797_p0.jpg (876x1000, 253K)

ANY PLAN INVOLVING X IS WRONG. I'LL PUT A STOP TO IT.

Attached: Not a charged shot!.jpg (1280x1748, 273K)

People above 18 still plays Smash?
Will you ever grow up?

it was created by Pixar

nobody on this board is older than 10

This is chair theory level retarded.

You are literally on a board about video games telling other people to grow up you retarded ass faggot

>I only play mature games for gamers such as myself

That's honestly something I am expecting and it would be painfully hurting me

>not being married with and to children

He's gonna be in, just not at E3.
pic related is his fighter spirit, fresh leak

Attached: Item_Humanity.png (80x90, 4K)

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: young-white-branch-dish.jpg (512x512, 19K)

I'm a 7 year old girl

which is a subsidiary of...

>to children

Attached: thefuck.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

If you're actually 7 be careful in visiting this place, you might get traumatized

If you're joking then I must suppose this is bait

I just came here to dump this
streamable.com/q4zxf

Shid

Attached: 9EA7A7BC-CE74-4905-B541-2951E5055BCE.jpg (960x705, 91K)

Are you actually this retarded?

Read the Lupin and Homes books, the crossover amounts to short stories of holmes being too late to get Lupin and reading a LONG winded letter on how Lupin escaped him. Seriously how had no one done this crossover justice?

MODS

This is the peak of Steveposting honestly I fucking hate it

Am I the only one that thinks it's strange that bamco only has one rep, despite helping develop the game?

Here's my hangup, why would Nintendo's code monkey reference the character object in code with a name? Why not just reference the DLC characters by their numbered entry in the selection screen? Instead of 'Brave', why not 'Character72'?

It's as if they do this shit to fuck with dataminers.

>doomguy
>steve
Why would anyone EVER believe this, are you guys that retarded

>fake smash ball
>fake
>faker
SHADOW IS IN GUYS!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

They were too busy working an entire year on lovingly replicating an entire level from Star Fox Assault, a game they originally worked on, as a stage

If I tell you I'll bring a gift to your sons birthday are you going to be angry if I bring two? If they show off two characters what he said in this video is not inaccurate. Stupid spreading misinformation and twisting what this man says time and again. It could just be one reveal, or two, but nothing he says here indicates either.

don't worry, they'll get a second

Attached: ekwall.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

>

>summon shadow AT as shadow
>they begin doing the "faker" speech at each other

It's gonna be doopliss from paper mario. one of the most ambitious characters yet, his moveset incorporates him transforming into 'paper' versions of most of the smash cast.

>The Shadow assist trophy was a Shadow android all along.

If that was the case couldn't they just have done a reshoot? It was prerecorded after all

Sakurai doesn’t follow the internet’s reactions to Smash, he said that in an interview. It’s why Assist trophy chars don’t get upgraded very often. He thinks people like them as items.

I want my girl in so fucking bad. Imagine the music arranges.

Attached: 1555921985905.png (564x542, 108K)

Theres literally no way Sylux is a dlc character at this point
Even Corrin didn't get put in Smash YEARS before his game released

Attached: 1558476663047.png (1280x1152, 294K)

People above 18 still play video games?
Will you ever grow up?

>Edelgard instead of Byleth
I admit you almost had me, but this just will not happen.

Ridley and KKRoll were revealed for a western audience, now way they would reveal Reimu during E3.

Fuck Sakurai. He got on his knees to apologize for Rex having a costume but didn’t do it for anyone else.

>Man says he'll talk about thing when we all assumed he'd talk about thing.
>For some reason it means only one reveal is possible.
>Oh and also it has to be something nobody wants or thought of.
All he said, quite literally, was wait 'til Tuesday. That's all he fucking said. Expect one reveal but hot damn do people put words in his mouth.

Not that guy, but I believe it's 'Doyle'.

It was more like a smug ass "Sooooooorrreeeeeeeey"

Attached: 1540629165476.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

sorry but... he's gonna talk about my husband.

Attached: 1559971528607.jpg (640x709, 72K)

2chan turned into 5chan due to ongoing legal action by none other than our current owner, Hiroyuki Nishimura.

They probably knew dataminers would find the files and gave them vague codenames to get people talking. It worked like a charm.

Sylux debuted almost fifteen years ago.

I like the theory brave is supposed to be a reference to the Pixar movie about a bear. So Brave would have very loose ties to Banjo but would be a cute little reference

And that matters, how?

I don't believe they're going to stick with Sylux's old design and abilities
And if they did, that would only mean the Smash dev team has an incredibly small pool of references to pull from for animations and attacks. Sylux was never a memorable character, either in terms of personality or abilities
I mean I'm not gonna complain, I already got Ridley and Dark Samus, I just don't see what Sylux can bring to the table.
Not like it matters, he's definitely not getting in just because some random user happened to get a couple details right

Attached: 1558734283919m.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Attached: nobody cared pp leak.png (1430x476, 134K)

sylux was cancelled due to MP4 development restarting and now it's doomguy
source: anus

I'm just saying, comparing Sylux to Corrin makes no sense in that respect.

lucky guess
>car

lmao cope

Stats weren't right for Joker/Plant before they were revealed.

It's going to be Rex from Xenoblade. Sorry.

Bait
Here is your (You)

>ridleyfag thinks it has a right to talk when ridley is bottom tier trash and nobody gives a shit about ridley
Opinion disregarded.

It's going to be Banjo & Kazooie!

Attached: 1559589960914.png (640x480, 184K)

>Ever believing leakers

Just accept that you're not going to get anything early, nobody had any earthly idea that the plant was coming and we're not going to know that whatever's coming for E3 is coming until tuesday.

Shantefags still exist? Lmao

Someone's seething.

Attached: 760ox12lqjy21.jpg (2400x2000, 346K)

Holy shit this is some next level mad.

Attached: 1559234243207.jpg (472x512, 73K)

my guess would be a halo reveal of some sort, i don't think sakurai or nintendo would aim as low as rex for a dlc
this is going by reggie's words
and we all know how halo invented fps

That might depend entirely on how MP4 looks internally, regarding character art and aesthetic, anyway.
Do we even know if MP4 will keep the trilogy aesthetic?
Not to mention, Smash Samus is still using her Other M look while Dark Samus is from MP3

>tfw we will never know what MP4 looked like before it was restarted

Attached: 150px-Sylux_-_Brawl_Trophy.png (150x208, 39K)

>>tfw we will never know what MP4 looked like before it was restarted
Considering who was working on it, maybe that's a good thing.

well it "invented" console fps basically, since no one really gave a shit about anything prior
I still like you doom 64

Doomguy was in someone's reddit post that changed what the original post said, but was reposted on 5chan by a Japanese man that doesn't know what reddit is.

Before the development restarted, Namco was developing MP4. If Sylux is in, I wouldn't be surprised if Namco shared MP4 stuff with Sakurai to help him get a better look and idea of how Sylux (and his stage) will look.

Joker's stats were right, what are you talking about?

>it turned into a fake

FAKER?

Attached: 1554417314465m.jpg (1017x1024, 140K)

see

>the other DLC will focus on Nintendo characters when we’ve been specifically told that the remaining picks would be surprising shillpicks

I'd be completely stunned, but I think she'd be a really fun character to play as too.

Attached: depositphotos_125628068-stock-photo-happy-and-amazed-african-corporate.jpg (1023x682, 63K)

The LED Smash Ball was in the arena last night. It changes from a regular one to a fake one randomly. There's no meaning behind it.

it was just a joke of course, i mean my first touch of fps was wolfenstein on pc dos when i had a mere 486/sx2 50mhz packard bell with 4mb of ram, and then sonic doom wad because killing sonic was lol to my teenage mind

but when i see people say something like "rex" or "sylux", i don't think they really are aiming as high as nintendo wants to go, and i'm understanding that they want to expand the playerbase beyond nintendofags who have some sort of tunnelvision

we have a guy named joker from a game that isn't even on a nintendo platform, what should that even tell you? WELL IT SHOULD TELL US BANJO, A CHARACTER NO NORMALFAG EVEN CARES ABOUT but somehow that is supposed to convince people that nintendo is trying to expand its horizons with the smash playerbase? heh

I remember the LinkedIn leaks/spec, but was Namco ever confirmed later?
Like, a team there was noted as disbanded or there was restructuring since they cancelled a project?

Attached: burger dark samus.jpg (1200x1168, 163K)

>Yakuza but not at the same time
>Basically a fake Yakuza
He's in.

Attached: kiryu_disco.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

Fake is the clue...

Liquid Snake?

Mimikyu?

Shadow?

Idiot, that was just some smartass trying to piggyback the dataminer

>Random guesses
>One of them just happens to be right
>HE WAS RIGHT GUYS

Attached: 40CB0F83-854C-4664-BA88-4171FC55BAC2.png (500x283, 178K)

I want Kiryu in Tekken

Attached: 1555292069216m.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>liquid snake
why, we have solid snake, why do we need what would end up an echo
>mimikyu
pokeball
>shadow
assist, and would be echo
seriously dude

No, I refuse to get my hopes up until the leak gets 3/5 at least.

Fakeout possibly? Like a character we thought was deconfirmed is actually in?

>what should that even tell you?
purseowner switch port confirmed, duh
also they just let the fucker bring a gun, I love it yet snake is still denied his custom .45 with perfectly polished feeding ramp and reinforced slide which hurts

>fake smashball explodes into an X

Calling it now we're getting Master Chief

Attached: 1558323402176.png (720x692, 343K)

Who is the purple tentacle supposed to be?

Shantae's hair

Shantae's hair.

Poor sakurai was just dorking around because he only had that speech prepared. Same thing with red eyes tweet because you can actually see his red eyes in the direct.

Attached: 1559257255779m.jpg (1024x420, 43K)

Shantae's hair whip

Attached: 54e111dc77bae.gif (200x200, 11K)

"Almost there, I haven't slept in weeks!"

Attached: guh-huh-intensifies.png (1542x1784, 574K)

Then the chances for Banjo Kazooie being added would be even less, but then again, Joker/Ren broke through that kind of bullcrap so who knows?

>I love it yet snake is still denied his custom .45 with perfectly polished feeding ramp and reinforced slide which hurts
that's because that particular weapon is naked snake's, the heavy underused-irl socom mk23 was solid snake's weapon of choice

>I got snakes mixed up
Shit, I'll go commit harakiri for being a retard
But point still stands

Anyone still have that vid of steve molesting banjo and voring kazooie from yesterday? The link is down and I never saved it.

Attached: 3c4.png (1170x658, 380K)

>the very first line ever written for Shadow was the faker line
Yep, I'm thinking he's in.

why did this unfunny shit get so much traction, did the modeller shill it himself or something to get the ball rolling or was it just le ironic shitposters grasping at whatever they could to be obnoxious pre release?

>furry, scat AND an anal vorefag

Attached: 1559768731514.jpg (542x304, 39K)

its gonna be fake snake from MGSV

E-excuse me?

Attached: 190-boss.jpg (190x240, 11K)

>punished snake
>an echo denied his roster slot

kino

Attached: pointer_1920.jpg (1920x1898, 686K)

i never got what this "fake hedgehog" line was all about, was sonic an endangered species or something wtf.

See

Lurking

If diddy aint there to greet back his friend banjo it's gonna be a 0/10 from me dawg.

in the sonic world people are all apparently blue-black colorblind, so it's presented that the two look remarkably similar throughout the story
no one knows man, people just like snowboarding through san fran with enough force to obliterate cars without slowing down

Banjo & Kazooie in this pic always reminds me how lame they are as character choices
They literally do nothing except hit with their fists/wings/beak
Literally the same as Duck Hunt normal moves

>not giving them an entirely nuts n bolts themed moveset

He’s finally in!

Attached: AE86CEAD-EB8C-4F24-8E71-043DB95F38CC.jpg (310x364, 8K)

>series about fan fiction battles
>FAKE smash ball
She's in.

Attached: Bea_akuwaraia2.png (496x480, 190K)

Seeing how Sakurai legitimately loved XC2 and wrote about how much he loved it, not really

I honestly don't understand why Chosen Undead isn't a pick that I see people talk about often
I feel like it's sorta an obvious pick due to how popular and influential Dark Souls was for a long time

i am not him and i don't know who he is, i assume he works for nintendo in some capacity and used to make games

kek

Attached: 1501191682092.jpg (500x567, 53K)

Me watching people fight over their shit tier picks while my pick already got in,

Cry more faggots. Its fun to watch.

Attached: 1493369608643.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

probably hard to make a moveset for him (well, a moveset that would peddle dlc) since dark souls is inherently slow as fucking fuck and smash has a speed fetish
with heavies getting love in ultimate he'd probably work though

>Smash ball turned in to a FAKE Smash Ball
>It's fake because they're not primarily a video game character
SHE'S
FUCKING
IN

Attached: __maka_albarn_soul_eater_drawn_by_boa_brianoa__fff732477b628af367b8889cfecfee52.png (1700x2100, 1.07M)

It's banjo retards, leakers were stillr ight.

Attached: banjo tease.jpg (1200x1200, 108K)

>"I can't wait to show you who or WHAT we're talking about"

Would 'what' fit Banjo-Kazooie since they're technically two characters?

Attached: 1555994644014.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

Attached: ash snap.png (720x540, 546K)

>implying you can just catch two random guesses in a row, in order of announcement

>Sakurai and Bowser both refer to the fighter as "what"
>The fake smash ball is a smash ball flipped 90 degrees
HOLY SHIT IT'S IN

Attached: 1200px-All_5_free_tetrominoes.svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

It's Slime.

He sounds a lot deeper than I remember.

>smash ball is a circle
he's in

Attached: cool spot.jpg (220x309, 34K)

People trying to guess what the fake smash ball means... it's obviously saying that the leaks are gonna turn out to be fake.

Big if true.

>fake smashballs explode

Attached: bomberman in mural.jpg (952x607, 146K)

Anybody could've guessed a Persona rep though. I was already guessing Yu years ago before P5 was announced.

I want to get back into Smash.
What character would be good for an absolute beginner after all the patches since release?

The faker stuff was a coverup by G.U.N.
Gun knew Sonic did nothing but to try to avoid the world knowing existence of Project Shadow, and by that the events that took place of them killing everyone aboard the Ark they had to silence the world's chances of knowing it existed which ended up failing.

Mario has historically been perfectly average and easy to use in literally everything he’s ever been in

Alright, I'm gonna dive right in and just plainly say fuck it and risk it and say neither are getting in.

>That Doug Bowser comment

They're treating the DLC character as this "thing" right after saying who. What could be a thing, but still be considered a person?

Attached: Where.gif (543x372, 17K)

CUSTOM ROBO? A BEYBLADE WITH LEGS? ARWING FROM STARFOX 2? (Can walk around), ORBULON FROM WARIOWARE?

A robot.

That settles it, sylux is in

I think Link is always THE beginner class imo

is this canon or like sonic's version of truther theories
either way even fucking amy got them mixed up, and she's been lusting after the guy's dick for how long now?

Robutts

Attached: flat 550x550 075 f.jpg (489x550, 39K)

Keep throwing suggestions. A monster can also be considered a person if they have intellect to talk as well (think Bowser).

Attached: !!e!UL4gEGM~$(KGrHqJ,!kwE0FDWzu(eBNP3!GvqLQ~~_1.jpg (297x266, 52K)

I've sucked since forever and ultimate lonk was really fun to get into with all the heavy buffs, boy hits like a freight train
may not be SSS tier or anything but definitely good beginner fun

Kind of a dick move if true since Bandai-Namco helped developed this game.

It's not canon as far as I know but it makes a lot of sense to the story, Amy's just blind as she makes the same mistake of thinking another hedgehog is Sonic in 06.

Reminder, ignore the 3rd part, although I do want him.
im just not getting my hopes too high

Attached: 15FC6ED4-B911-4D7A-8B1B-1CE390EDD31F.jpg (640x491, 233K)

Attached: Prinny.png (920x903, 580K)

>ultimate: metal slime
>just yeets out of the match and forces the other player(s) to sit there until time out or suicide

SOON.

Attached: RexPyra.png (1400x1013, 1.52M)

an eceleb that has nothing to do with videogames

>Leak gets a character right before anyone else and apparently is getting two of the others correctly if other "leakers" are correct
>No one wants to believe it despite it being more accurate than any other leak that has been shat out of this hole

>One tranny from resetera implies that Banjo is getting in
>Everyone believes it but don't want to admit that it would let the Yea Forums leak earn credibility

Attached: danker.jpg (480x478, 33K)

It's Slime, guys. The fake smashball was a reference to how the datamined files that were left in the game were fakeouts. Jack (Joker) and Brave (Slime)

If Banjo makes people happy then awesome, but I don't get it and I lived through that era. He wasn't even that popular back then. I seriously don't understand the hype for him.

I guess we'll just have to see who it is.

Attached: 1536976868805.gif (534x298, 2.59M)

Me neither, but I guess it’s unfair for me to get upset at his reveal because Sakurai already spoiled me with my literal whos.
If anything, I wish we didn’t have all these insiders leaking everything so his reveal would at least be a surprise