Concurrent players on Steam do not tell anything about single player game sales...

Concurrent players on Steam do not tell anything about single player game sales. Stop using those in your shitty arguments.

Attached: Concurrent players have nothing to do with sales 2.jpg (1674x1258, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/07/steam-data-leak-reveals-precise-player-count-for-thousands-of-games/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We know.

>porting a game which already had a run in its primal plataform
>I-IT'S A FLOP GUYS

Those sales plenty cover the port company salary and give some revenue, so you are a huge and incredible faggot. fuck off.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm proving that low concurrent player counts for single player games do not mean that they sold poorly like some Yea Forumstards try to push.

They only matter for multiplayer games since it's the most likely measurement for if you would need to wait too long for queues

Yea Forums DESTROYED
OBLITERATED
ANNIHILATED

Why do you even care about sales?

We all care because if a thing we like sells well we will get more of the thing.

Dunno there's plenty of franchises that have died even if those sold well. I think it's more about "haha the purchase that i made sold more than what you purchased" So pretty pointless

>citing dsogaming as a source
they're dumb faggots for assuming FFXV wouldn't have denuvo and then crying that it's SE's fault they couldn't recognize basic patterns

They just say what was said.

they made an article shortly before release specifically saying it wouldn't have denuvo, just because it wasn't on the store page. that would be weak journalism even if it turned out correct, but as had happened with other SE games before it, they added the denuvo notice to the page closer to release, and dsogaming just edited their article to include bitch tears about SE being manipulative. "They just say what was said." is not defense for shitty journalism, if you have those standards you can cite anyone, cite vgchartz, cite your mom and dad.

Bump

higher player count is an indication to higher sales
nobody claims that all time peak of 5k means it sold 5k in total other than baiters
total war 3k and football manager 2019 are the best selling in their respective franchises, and guess what? they also have the highest peak player numbers
more people playing at the same time = chances of a game selling more

Bump

I think a lot of this has to do with Sega's shitty communication, some of these were just plopped onto Steam without much in the way of advertising. Kiwami 1 and 2 are good examples, it'll be another year before most people who played Y0 even realize K1 and K2 are available.

>I think a lot of this has to do with Sega's shitty communication
user, the pic is showing that the games do well.

yeah, over time. we're on the same page. Sega seems to think stealth drops are preferable to any sort of advertising. The PC market is way different than the console market, I'm still buying games from 10 years ago. It's not really about the modern hype, but availability, eventually people will buy these, it's more of a long term investment than a quick cash grab.

This. I've known people who just buy shit up, especially during sales yet haven't launched any of them a single time

Just chiming in to say that Yakuza 0 got dropped permanently to $25 AUD or so the other week. It was something I wanted to try out after I heard it was like Shenmue.

I really like the gritty inter-Yakuza fights and dialogue. Really gutteral poncing about. Then one of the missions I reached was like "Walk across the city without getting distracted." and I never finished it. Mastered Outrun though, slot-cars, baseball, bowling, claw machines, side-quests. All that shit.

>PC retards don't actually play games
Who knew?

That's not what the pic is saying.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/07/steam-data-leak-reveals-precise-player-count-for-thousands-of-games/