Objectively worse than any other modern from game but at least it’s not souls xDdd

>objectively worse than any other modern from game but at least it’s not souls xDdd
Fuck off cunts the game is shit and not because it’s not like the souls games, it’s because it’s like the souls games but with the good features removed and only the worst kept.

Attached: B927BE5C-9F55-4D93-A994-AEF8B9E15141.jpg (323x433, 28K)

>Tough and challenging gameplay bad
>Dress up game good
Fuck off back to your MMOs

It’s literally the easiest modern souls game where 90% of the bosses and enemies are trivialised by l1 spam or right side step r1

We're getting Arthur souls gameplay in 10 hours calm down

Good think that it's not a "souls"-game but according to miyazaki a new Tenchu.

I hope not. Souls being so successful, having everyone expect another soulslike game from them kills the creativity of the company. Not something a soulsbaby would understand tough.

>tough and challenging
It's not at all difficult.

>new tenchu game
> barely any stealth gameplay options , game is mostly about fighting and 60% of the enemies cannot be stealthed including bosses
Nice Tenchu game you got there lmao
Even assassins creed is more of a stealth game than this.

Its better than Soulsshit though.

I can't believe I'm at the point of being bored of FromSoftware games.

I was bored after Dark Souls.
Two games of that type were really enough for me.

It's awful fanbase killed it quicker that the company did.

You never played Tenchu, right?

seethe + cope

I did , you know what tenchu had that this doesn’t?
Shitton of tools to use that are almost all stealthy and enable you to do a hitman style unique completion on most missions like poisoning the rice, it also had a billion different takedown animations and way better traversal options like hanging from the ceiling and an actually cool grappling hook, it also had focused missions.

Objectively better cuts the fat from the Souls server to make a more focused game

>the stealth in this game is horrible and negligible
>the world is pretty non interesting despite all the verticality
>there is no reason to fully explore maps because you get no rewards for doing so
>no way you can change the way you play for new playthroughs (only limit yourself)
>no online play
>negligible secondary weapons
>pretty uninteresting combat arts
>boring lore
>boring talking mc for no reason instead of customization
It is a big disappointment. The fighting is amazing and feels fresh and nice but it can only move a game only too far. Yet the entire game isn't that innovative to feel like it's not missing anything. Having more weapons and especially having different gear would make exploration worthwhile. Without multiplayer there is pretty narrow field of "getting good". Basically no reason to play it more than once unless you go for platinum which still means playing it 4 times and not touching it again.
The gameplay and "tough" bosses didn't carry souls. What did was amazing lore, customisation of your own character you enjoy to play as and the ability to invade other world and fight all the different builds otheres made.

stripping multiplayer horseshit was literally their best call.
that was always garbage in souls shit.

You could face roll the soul games with gear or levelling otherwise it's just hold your shield up and poke occasionally to win

>super generous parry
>firecrackers and divine abduction
>most forgiving death mechanic
>dragonrot does literally nothing
>use stealth to counter gangbangs
>stealth icons
>unblockable moves indicators
>mikiri counter
>recover HP on kills
>can't fuck up your build
>ninjutsu for free NPC allies
>almost no meme scenarios where "you are expected to die" unless you know FROM's bag of bullshit tricks (enemies coming out of walls, hanging from ledges, faking death, etc)

This. Game is pretty fun, but come on

You really never played it. And making shit up about it just exposes you even more as the retard that you really are.

It was a good action game but with no character customisation, build variety or multiplayer it was always going to be a game you play once and then never think about again.

Are you actually trying to be the epic trolle man or you are just a stupid souldrone, either way anybody can just pop in any of the tenchus in an emulator in a second and see I am right you are wrong poo poo face

>he keeps going on

Attached: 1560053934658.jpg (2184x1991, 1.29M)

Sekiro feels like to me a game that was made explicitly to be unlike Souls, but then they didn't properly compensate for what was removed leading to endless comparisons to Souls anyway.

>Locations? Just Japanese pagodas.
>Items? Just some consumables.
>Progression? You can marginally upgrade health and damage once in a while, and a tree with a lot of disappointments.
>Weapons? You have a katana which you wield like a moron and a bunch of prosthetic tools which are tied to a resource system that doesn't give you much space for experimentation when it comes to major encounters. Fire Axe is still my BFF though.

So many times I look at Sekiro and say, "This isn't Soul, BUT Souls had..." And then for some reason they kept the Estus system. They should have axed that completely and made it so that the only healing you get is from deathblows and rising from the grave.

Pretty much this, but unironically

Sekiro's "difficulty" = 99% preparation + 1% execution

After the first couple of bosses, I looked up what I had to do on youtube and literally one-shotted every other boss in the game from that point onward. The game is incredibly easy when you know you're supposed to do. There is nothing difficult about the execution. No complex maneuvers, no insanely quick reaction timings. Nothing. Nada.

finally somebody gets it.

They should have just made healing instantaneous and only item based. Then they could just make most consumables healing items and have a save point system instead of the Soulsborne death mechanic.

Really I just hate the setting, feudal Japan is really boring compared to gothic victorian or mideavil fantasy.

Yeah because people who like fashion souls also absolutely hate challenging games.. which is why they're playing souls games in the first place.. makes sense indeed, genius

Also it's not just about fashion souls, people like variety in weapons, armors, items also for the amount of builds/playstyles it offers, leading to a lot more replayability.

I dont know how anybody could not be fucking sick of generic fantasy at this point. So overdone.

t. filtered by Ogre

Attached: 15546723167328.jpg (1600x900, 155K)

Same as in Souls games which is why the difficulty feels "fair", because it's mostly knowledge of the fight/patterns/items/weakness/.., not execution.

Except for grabs which are literally impossible to avoid

ogre is a weird fight. his hitboxes are way more fucked up than the stuff you face later.
still nothing to get filtered over though lmao

Not at all, Souls bosses are all about timing and precise movement. Sekiro bosses are all about blocking for 10 minutes and then hitting R1 in the one obvious window they show over and over again.

It's the hardest Souls game behind DS3

Attached: DSP updated.jpg (1152x4496, 1.06M)

>>Tough and challenging gameplay
Name one challengine area in the game. Not a boss, bosses can be tough, an area. Because that's what the game is, clearing those areas up, bosses are just cherries on top. Stop treating this like a boss rush. Most of the game is piss easy. Fontainhead mobs are defeated by the same L1L1L1R1 tactic literally every other mob in the game is defeated by

>Souls bosses are all about timing and precise movement

Attached: HAHAHAHA.webm (1920x720, 731K)

Yes they are. How exactly are you playing Souls if it's not about timing for you? Souls doesn't have the magic L1 button that can you can keep clicking to stay invulnerable.

>all these butthurt soulsfags

>DSP

that's not really a good metric to use

So you like Sekiro but hate Souls somehow? Tell me more

no, they're not. Not even close. Maybe some of the faster ones in DS3, but not one boss in DS1 or 2 is about "precise movement and timing". Christ, this is probably the dumbest thing I've read in this thread so far.

no it's literally the same thing retard, sekiro maybe a bit more about timing than precise movement, but still the same: 90% is knowledge of the fight

if you want an example of a game with hard execution and little knowledge look at shmups

I gave this amiss because I can’t stabd japanesey/eastern themed games. As a white man I just can’t relate or understand the OTT weird culture that gets shoehorned into it.

The rumoured Celtic themed souls game coming up later today sound way more up my alley.

>b- b- b- but it's n- n- n- not s- souls!
like pottery

>not one boss in DS1 or 2 is about "precise movement and timing".
What is it about then? Share this strategy with us, how exactly are you beating those bosses if you aren't evading their attacks through timing? That's what I've been doing so far. Sekiro actually punishes this, you're better off standing still and clicking L1

retarded meme, ds3 easier than most souls it has like 1 fucking boss that is worth shit.

>sekiro maybe a bit more about timing
It's not about timing at all. You don't need to time L1 click carefully, just spam them and you won't be hit.

Agree.

>one game you spam roll to get iframes to do the job for you
>the other one has you block shit with a precise timing to avoid dmage
Play the games for once. then you'd know.

Soulslet are literally seething their garbage IP is dead and not coming back.
Notice how the entirety of Yea Forums was shitting their diaper in the first two weeks but now every single shitposter says the game is piss easy.
It's the same thing that happened for DS3 too.

Attached: Soulslets, when will they learn.webm (480x480, 1.58M)

>spam l1
>don't go with the attack rhythm
>increase your posture trough it until it breaks and you get hit
Why comment on a game you clearly never even played on e minute of?

It's called a greatshield user
Sekiro doesn't really give you that option, and there's really no difference between timing your dodes in Souls games and timing your deflects in Sekiro, Sekiro is just a bit more forgiving if you mis-time it

The only bad things about this game is the fact that its stealth is very janky and basic, and getting different endings is incredibly esoteric and buggy. The level design, bosses, combat etc. are really good

>spam roll
You can't spam dodge because it requires stamina you fucking retard. And you're telling me to play those games? You unironically have not played Souls in your life if you think rolls can be spammed the way L1 is spammed.

This is true at the start of the game. but bosses like Corrupted Monk will fuck you up if you just spam L1

We will get a real Souls game by the A team. B team made a shit DMC clone for action game faggots.

Attached: 1525294242095.jpg (570x487, 45K)

>don't go with the attack rhythm
>increase your posture trough it
And in 90% of the cases your enemy won't follow up with an attack lmao. Breaking your own posture is a meme in Sekiro, it's almost never punished.

it's kinda funny that every flaw people had just by seeing it initially came to be true

it had rock solid 'gameplay' at the cost of everything else

Nah, the owl can be killed with L1 spam. I don't even know how else to kill him, just stand around for 10 minutes and spam L1. Corrupted Monk is the one soulslike boss here, you do need to dodge him.

the only thing that matter is gameplay you pleb

Y-yeah, it never happens that enemies attack you multiple times in a row. Well, expect for as good as every boss outside of the ape and DoH. Fucking hell, go on, pull more bullshit out of your ass. I'd like to see how retarded you can get.

Attached: 1558988019365.gif (384x216, 2.55M)

Standing around against the Owl sounds like a really easy way to get bombed and lose your healing abilities and fuck yourself. Corrupted Monk is really the boss to learn deflection against and is fun as fuck, dodging it sounds like the wrong way to go about things

>kill owl with l1 spam
>when he has explosions and poison attacks that fuck you up regardless of l1 spam
Keep going.

>dodging corrupted monk like a Souls boss
How bad are you?

>it never happens that enemies attack you multiple times in a row
It's always the final attack that broke my posture, almost never followed up. But also I'm not really SPAMMING L1, there's is some timing involved. It's just not precise timing, as long as it's sort of okay you posture will be fine. Not the case with rolls in souls, sort of okay is not the timing they require.

Holy shit. Lol

i mean it unironically as well

it's really sad yeah they just haven't compensated for the lack of things in any way. What I hate about it is how sekirofags start to call me shit at the game and that I jus cant finish the game without summons or some shit when in fact I really do love the combat and the game and appreciated the difficulty it just feels so empty in the end

>get bombed and lose your healing abilities
That attack takes like 3 seconds. Unless you're asleep, I don't see how you can get hit by it. Don't stand in the cloud, retardo. Same with the poison. Easy to avoid, nothing precise required. The only people who are hit here are those trying to attack instead of standing around spamming L1. Like always, the game punishes you for not spamming L1.

>precise timing
HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>autistically spam L1
>deflect, deflect, block, deflect, block, block, block
oh no my posture is almost half way full!
>let go of L1, sprint away since literally not one fucking boss can punish this
>and now within 3s you're completely back to normal
defense in Sekiro is the easiest it's ever been in a soulslike game by far. i almost never say this unironically but you're actually trying to find some sort of way to mentally cope if you think otherwise.
literally never once got punished for losing posture in this game. the scripted followups are never fucking confirmed and the combo followups is literally just the boss saying "okay now I get to land a single hit! :)"

The game that has exposed Yea Forums.

>The game that Yea Forums has exposed.
Fixed

>every single shitposter says the game is piss easy
Go ahead, name one mob or one area in the game that's hard. Or at least isn't easy as shit. Even the final area is a walk in the park, there's zero challenge. The ONLY hard bits of Sekiro are the tough boss choke points and there's like 4 of those in the entire game. The rest is so easy it's boring.

>all these seething soulbabs
Top kek.

It's just one guy that's obsessed

>all those seething sekirotards with zero arguments
You're not even trying to defend your shit game. You're free to try, name one mob or one area in the game that isn't piss easy.

>meanwhile in the game spamming L1 will make you miss deflects and you take damage
Not that I expect a soulsbaby that probably couldn't get past the ogre to know that, but keep deluding yourself to know what the game plays like by watching speedrunners.

Attached: 1558978060647.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

U mad lmao. Don't cry, I'm sure you'll get past the ogre eventually. Lol.

>meanwhile dozens threads about it being too hard since you have no summons during it's release
Guess now claiming that it's too easy is just a way to build up your shattered egos. Too bad that you have nothing to back that up.

Yep, still no arguments. Every area and every mob in the game is piss easy.

>nothing to back that up
I'm still waiting for you to name one hard area of the game. Not boss, I will admit some bosses are hard. But those are about 10% of the game, this isn't a boss rush game.

I'm not even him you fucking retard. Guess it's true that only single digit iq fucktards can't beat the game and are now trying somehow to compensate for it.

Attached: pffffffffffft.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

I've asked this question to 3 people in this thread now, they've all either disappeared after this question or went LMAO I DON'T NEED TO ANSWER ANYTHING LMAO. I mean sounds like I'm right

it actually is borderline a boss rush game, though, and a lot of them are hard. most a lot of the "levels" are focused around a mini-boss

Mini-bosses are cheesable af though, none of them actually are hard. No area in Sekiro delivers the anal rodeo experience I play those games for.

sound like you are retarded, only ds2 has difficult areas and that is only because those few are chock full of enemies where you aren't even allowed to cross the fog. only bosses/minibosses posses some difficulty in sekiro because you can just run around. why don't you tell me which souls game has difficult areas/bosses.

>still not named a difficult area in Sekiro
Keep going, you're just proving me right.

thats already way more complex than Souls roll+attack

are you actually retarded? I said only bosses/minibosses posses some difficulty because you can run through all areas without getting hit. snake valley can be, unless you just run through. ashina post dragon can be unless you run through and ignore everything.

>only ds2 has difficult areas
Have you played anything other than ds1? How do you not remember anal rodeo? Yeah that's way harder than anything in sekiro. In fact most of the fun in DS1 is exploring locations and killing mobs. That's most of the game. In BB most areas are pretty hard. I certainly died many times to normal mobs in BB. In Sekiro that barely happens.

>still not named a difficult area in Sekiro

It unironically isn't since in Dark Souls spacing actually matter unlike with 90% of Sekiro enemies.

>snake valley can be, unless you just run through. ashina post dragon can be
I see, so you haven't mastered the path of spamming L1 and cheesing the sword arts.

you can do this in any game, watch the fight to read the tells and then beat the boss first try

>Dark Souls spacing actually matter
yes, it really matters if the enemy's attack go through my i-frames on the left or the right LOL

>snake valley can be, unless you just run through. ashina post dragon can be unless you run through and ignore everything.
You do realize you just agreed with him, right?

>dude the i-frames lmao
There's only so many rolls you can do, you'll be caught in an attack with no stamina to roll if you don't control the distance.

Imagine if Anar Londo was done in Sekiro.
>just grapple every time you fall
>the fall doesn't kill you anyway
>archers can't hit you because you run at lightning speed

when retards like you play, definitely

anal rodeo? anor londo? only archers pose a threat after few tries you just rush in and parry one. I actually can not remember a single area that has been difficult in some way except ds2 iron keep/frog boss area/and dlc with horses. there were a lot in bb chalices but the base game and dlc didn't have anything like that.

>implying you don't run past the archers anyway

I doubt there is a game with a combat system based on anything other than memorizing so objectively they are all bad

How do you play then? How do you get an endless amount of rolls that gets you out of every attack?

>I died a lot in this game therefore it's bad

Fuck off

when people say sekiro is just spamming L1 it's obvious they never bothered playing more than 2 into the game

*2 hours

Yeah i-frames are really useful against Gaping Dragon, the rehashed demons, Sith, etc.

>but with the good features removed and only the worst kept.
You mean rhe builds and replayability? Never played through any Souls game more than once lmao

I want fromsoft to make more games with unique ideas just to piss off the retards who want everything to be a souls sequel

>they never bothered playing more than 2 into the game
And why would they? The game is boring and empty.

nice "criticism" there

Sekiro really showed what can happen to a dev if one of his games becomes too successful .I doubt we'll ever see Armored Core again as well.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

I am I supposed to ignore the empty world that adds nothing to the game except for boredom?

>muh fashion Souls
>muh broken pvp
>gimme another From game with everthing the same
You're worse than the shitheads that bought every Cod and Pokémon game

Attached: 1544741645186s.jpg (239x250, 7K)

>SEETHING shillkiro

>dance to his ass with whirlwind ability
>spends most of his time turning around while you eat away at his health
not really.

Attached: 20190608051944_1.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

I loved this game. Hope they make another.

Attached: bd99ab7.jpg (1118x640, 45K)

It's only hard if you try to play the game like Souls. If you approach it with the mindset of a normal action game it's a retardedly easy slog where you get 1 shitty weapon with a piss-poor moveset.

>having everyone expect another soulslike game from them kills the creativity of the company
Shut the fuck up retard. People that say dumbshit like this when From just keeps making more and more stripped down Souls games anyway is fucking retarded.

for Sith and gaping you just stand behind them and mash R1 to win, running away occasionally one the off chance they turn around.

git gud you whiny and dramatic anglo. Also bloodborne was shit

If you think for even a second that Sekiro is the easiest souls game, then you have not replayed the older games, and you are indisputably a massive nostalgia fag.

The bosses, combat, enemies and general game design are all notches above anything in Demons Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. And the rest of the game is basically at DLC level for DS3 and BB.

I'm not even saying I had that tough a time with Sekiro, but it's just fact, the game requires better reflexes than any of the previous games. In fact, I'd argue playing Sekiro alone retroactively makes the previous games easier by virtue of it requiring you to adapt to a system with far less lenient dodging and more use of precision timing in combat like parries.

>the game requires better reflexes than any of the previous games
Real hard for some people to hit jump instead of dodge I guess.

Attached: dfc97733640bf65df1f51517b7a0ed6a.jpg (736x1196, 88K)

>spam L1
>equals to better reflexes
You guys don't even try anymore.

based I hope souls fags continue to get shit on. What a shitty faggot fanbase it's turned into.

Bloodborne is literally the only good From game since Ds.

So spacing matters, huh.

>dead and not coming back

Attached: ring.jpg (500x535, 94K)

t. Kazuo Hirai

>If you don't like Sekiro, you didn't play it LOL!
It's just sad at this point. I've never seen a fanbase so far up their own ass for such a spectacularly ordinary game. What is it about this one in particular? Not even the actual Dark Souls itself attracted this much autism.

Cope

well if you have that ability at that point.
the later ones are super babby mode.

It ain't all beer and skittles in heaven.

Attached: 20190606115933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

spacing isn't the issue, gaping will hit you if he is facing your general direction, you can i-frame Sif's attacks and go right back to wailing on him standing behind or under Sif cheeses the fight just like standing near the ledge for armored knight.

I'm up there right now. Took a long break. I should pick it up again.

I found out that if you're enfeebled and try to swim you can drown Sekiro.

He should've turned on his back and took a big inspiration and held it while pushing his arms back to shore.

thats hilarious. most people will never experience that.

>>objectively worse than any other modern from game but at least it’s not souls xDdd
honestly you are right but what i dont understand how the mayoprity of developers rated this game higher than other from games , they were afraid of backlash if they gave the game a lower score? because this by far the worst from title i dont know how it have 88 this game at best is 75

>try to sneak up on flute man
>he turns around and makes angry flute noises
"Ah fuck, here we go"
>get enfeebled
>mosey on over to the ledge
>vault over it as he tries to rape me
>land on shore
"I wonder what happens if I try to swim right now"
>DEATH
"Oh, that's what happens, neato"

remove kuro's charm you stupid cunt
and then talk

better than dark souls 2

>multiple interviews Miyazaki says it's not fucking souls
>lists all the shit it doesn't have for it not being souls
>braindead "fans" still seeth that it's not souls after buying it
you have only yourself to blame.

t. filtered by ogre

>from isn't allowed to make anything else
>from is not allowed to make a SP action game
fuck off

thid game is made of cardboard onionrings and worse than hatler and is favorite color is tunaloaf

why do people bother posting random bullshit about this game every day as if it killed their family? yeah yeah kid... you hate popular stuff. go tell your handler, and not me

doesnt take time into account, should be deaths per minute instead

>you could do this
>you could do that
90% of people didn't though unless they were guidefags.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Fromsoft is a company, not an artist. Video games are a product and you are the consumer. Are you such a no taste cuck that you have no idea what you want in a game and just hope they creatively create something like super unique and special dude xD Fucking get some taste.

You retards can't read.

What if
bear with me here
we had a game
with Sekiro's basic combat mechanics
same flow and speed and movement
but it was a Star Wars game

>gaping will hit you if he is facing your general direction
Almost like spacing matters.
>behind or under
Do I even need to say it?

Disney ran SJWars to the ground. Edo period Japan is much better than that risen corpse.

what if we didn't flood the universe with even more star wars trash

>still seething three months after release

I did but the game is boring so I quit after beating that guy on his horse. Chipping damage just leads to you having to take a sip if you miss a few deflect windows.

most people are too scared to get under Sif so never use that method, how close or far you are doesn't matter for the gaping dragon he covers the entire map in the direction he is facing, it's a braindead fight.
Bell gargoyles or the Kellog are better example

>DUDE the game is so easy just L1 spam haha
>DUDE I was just exaggerating I didn't actually mean spam it

Attached: 1559562107654.gif (200x136, 1.17M)

SImply put, button mashing does not work. You cannot mash your way to victory. Nice try tho.

Fromsoft not being sellouts is exactly what made Dark Souls good and interesting in the first place you fucking idiot. Thanks god there are studios with some artistic integrity left otherwise everything would be souless open world garbage and battle royales. Kys corporate cuck.

>that new game is SOULS just worse
>meanwhile From said that it's not souls
You're retarded.

>get some taste
>while he wants only more souls trash
Ironic.

>From scrambles to pretend it's not Souls
>When you play as a katana-fag that looks for not-bonfires as check and warppoints that reset the world
>It has that same stringy ugly lanky style as all the latest Souls games
>The only real difference is that it's just a massive stripped down Souls game

>From says they make new Tenchu
>add fucking souls shit to it because retards like (you) whine about it constantly
>half assed game comes out
Congratulations, you fucked up another dev thanks to your childlike mentality that can't comprehend that not everything has to bow down to you.