FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: flute-sama.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XUMdx3ezW9s
youtu.be/pO-0o8yXRUQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1ReWuYIEu3z
youtube.com/watch?v=_iySlVv_2EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED

God, I wish that were me.

>you will never be honored gaijin to glorious nippon
why live, lads? my weeb fantasy is only half complete. living here is alright, but I need to become a superstar.

The moment that killed Sony E3 2019.

I still don't know what the fuck they were thinking

Is this the reason Sony wont be at E3 this year?

Attached: dany.jpg (317x265, 12K)

Really? Not the 45 minutes it took to move people after the first trailer

nah it's because they have no games to show
I mean, they have the last of us 2, ghosts of tsushima and death stranding
but showing those games yet again for the fourth year in a row would be too much humiliation to stomach, so they dropped out

>the 45 minutes it took to move people after the first trailer

what the literal fuck were they thinking

Attached: 1559224671166.jpg (690x720, 77K)

it's a mix of PS5 hardware delays and

They really wanted the full $oy experience

>This guy appears and starts to play a song
Ok
>Quickly becomes an ear-rape mess
Why we are still here

oh wow
sauce?

Sony's E3 was also pretty lazy the year before.
Really felt like they wanted to pull the plug already.

>starting a show without a "tu tu tu tu tu tuuuutututututu YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
what the FUCK where they thinking.

God that e3 was an embarrassment.

They literally have no games to show anymore, except the same ones they've been showing since 2015.

>sony drones still insist that sony's e3 last year "won", or was even good at all

Yfw blue check marks were complaining that he was appropriating Japanese culture

They could still showcase the third parties. The services. The DLCs. EA can do it.

Sony's E3 conferences have been shit for several years, I think 2015 was probably the last good one (and even then it wasn't great), buy you always get fanboys embarrassing themselves touting it as the best show.

Sony isn't held on the same standards as the others. Sony can announce games that aren't released until 3 years later and still "win". All nintendo games have to released in the year between each E3 to "count".

>TLG
>FF7R
>Shenny 3

It's the best panel in E3 history. If Automata's reveal was in, it would be impossible to beat.

Based pedo

and the fanboys emerge. FF7R and Shenmue 3 still aren't out, also Shen 3 was literally a kickstarter announcement, it was embarrassing to watch.

>2016 was shit
Retard

Kek

Attached: 1555321316172.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

fanboy

Name a better conference.

This. 7R is still the bemiggest thing in the history of E3.

youtu.be/XUMdx3ezW9s
youtu.be/pO-0o8yXRUQ

>ff7
>shenmu
pfffft hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>they won!
>the game got rebooted from scratch after only showing cinematics

>imagine to be inside the flute
>now imagine the smell

epic post

sony 2013, 2014, and even 2015 were better.I stand by what I said with everything after 2015 being shit.

You mean for the 3rd year in a row. Death Stranding was first shown E3 2016. Then shown E3 2018 and this time would have been E3 2019.

The real reason is because Sony is saving all of their games for PS5, outside of these games we have already seen several times. There is no reason to gather an audience of people when you don't have anything new to announce.

and?

Still not as embarrassing as Crackdown 3.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ReWuYIEu3z

Attached: 1528776696064.png (680x480, 180K)

They all see you as that weird guy who couldn't fit into his own culture, right?

>PRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH :DDD

Attached: 1556559244621.png (1280x720, 451K)

Can't really not burst into laugher at idiots that believe that shenmu is big, and FF7 isn't a a disaster, especially 3 years later and still waiting for the releases. But as I said before, you held Sony on a special standard when it comes to "win" a year.

>7 hours of reactions

Attached: 010.png (600x603, 369K)

Crackdown got released. Your sacred cows don't even have a playable gameplay demo .

>fweeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
>FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP FWWEEEEEEEEEEEEP

youtube.com/watch?v=_iySlVv_2EY

You're lying. Sony E3 last year was so shit it's literal worse than Ea presentation, no one can defend that shit, not even sonyfags.

it starts out fine, then it turns into ear rape during the latter half

>3 years later
try 4 years

>worse than EA

nah, at least it gave us RE2

There's still a notable number of people right there that will defend days gone, sekiro and kojimeymey next movie

someone's mad they didn't win 2015

user there were a shitload of sony drones genuinely touting it as the best conference last year

There'll be a demo of 7R at E3.

>Crackdown got released

Yeah, and it's trash.

This
Not to mention that they also can't show Days gone anymore

>This shit was so bad it stopped Sony from ever coming back
Too based for their own good.

Attached: 0459F59B-F352-4A3D-BDE4-8310F74015FF.jpg (490x368, 49K)

>10 years ago
where does the time go bros?

Why are Sony fans so fucking illiterate?

why should they? Death Stranding got 10 mil views with a single short trailer, why spend millions to showcase your game on a nu journalist event with nothing to gain? Investors and sponsors are already high thirsting after sony's game market, E3 doesn't do shit for them in terms of promoting lol.

>pc_fats and xbonfags on damage control
lol what's next, Kojima is a hack?

why are you so butthurt

>You're lying.
I wish I was.

How am I damage controlling? I'm just telling it like it is.
Sony is banking everything on the PS5 reveal and they have nothing else at the moment worth putting on an E3 presentation for.
I own a PS4, man, I'm looking forward to Death Stranding as well.