You may only post ITT if you are a ventrue chad

You may only post ITT if you are a ventrue chad.

Nossies GTFO.

Attached: Ventrue_protag.png (608x783, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/61wrkO0cwps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does the ventrue character look like a lacroix ripoff?

Venture*

Because all Ventrue in reality are soulless automatons.

Toreador are better

I have beaten this game on several occasions and not once have I played Ventrue. They seem so boring to me. They have a tanking damage power. Big whoop. Never felt a need for when playing as Nosferatu or Malkavian or Tremere. Maybe I'll give it a shot in Bloodlines 2.

Ventrue is the most boring clan in VTMB. Lasombra is their MUCH more engaging equivalent.
Even fucking vanilla Brujah and Toreadors are more fun because you can smash shit and run fast. And they also have Presence as well.

Attached: lasombra-165.jpg (638x638, 244K)

So you play as the superior female

I recently played through all seven clans and one of my favorite runs was a Ventrue LaCroix bootlicker that opened the sarcophagus at his side

Goos to see that the Lasombra lame cousins are doing well.

I never considered that. I may give that a shot. I want to explode next to big daddy LeCroix.

I like Ventrue but not as a playable clan.

Attached: b62c0cef495a9fa5298980fd807bcf4e.jpg (600x825, 64K)

>ITT: jealous plebs

Attached: Ventrue hotel.jpg (590x332, 65K)

Attached: eT_lyBt6T-C314T4JEsgrnYmuwPueE8SIb5fr_4NfmM.png (960x390, 261K)

Tzimisce or bust

>mfw i'm an overweight night time security guard irl

At least i'm not balding

Attached: 1559264194688.png (666x736, 568K)

>At least i'm not balding
yet

For what is worth, I always and up romancing him.
It always starts a joke, but I kind of end up seeing him as a pet.

sounds like a sweet gig

LaCroix deserves the stake just for the aesthetics of that lobby.

As a clan? They're very interesting in the lore but the game makes you be LaCroix's muscle rather than a real Ventrue, they should've allowed you to build your own little gang of cannon fodder minions that you can throw at your enemy or something like that.

Just finished the game 2 nights ago. Felt so good stealthing past the human security Guards, but slaughtering all the autistic Ventrue cucks who attempt to protect LaCroix

Also good game by the way, had a genuine blast. Might replay it some time

I have good family hair genetics thank god.

I wish someone would romance me irl lol.

It is, I literally spend 90% of my time shitposting or playing games on my phone. I read a lot too. Sometimes I watch Netflix. I get free coffee/tea and I don't really have to interact with people beyond some tow truck drivers and occasionally calling the cops on someone. Literally the easiest money i've ever made.

Down side is that I work a lot of hours and sleep through most of the day.

It looked fine for the time period. Somewhat gaudy. You should see some of the industrial parks/offices I've worked at, it's like corporate America hasn't updated since 1985.

>Ventrue
>clan of snobs that will vomit at anything that is "poor"
>your Sire picked you up in some seedy club and fucked you/sired you in some cheap ass hotel
>your aprtment is shit as well
That is no for me, senpai.
Playing either Ventrue, or Tremere felt like huge immersion breaking in the first game.

Attached: 1559044849043.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>recently played VTMB for the first time
>got here and this started playing youtu.be/61wrkO0cwps

wut ?

That's because your sire was a degenerate unworthy of the Ventrue name thus deserving of death.

The same goes for Gangrel and even Brujah. Neither of the two should even be at the court for the things they have done.
Brujahs constantly sire people without giving a shit about Prince's thoughts about it. You might as well execute every single Brujah that exists if that's the case.
Gangrels are independent, so they give even less shit about certain Prince's permission. BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED IT! Because they don't have a PRINCE.
Plus, Strauss says that your sire was an Anarch makes this case even more retarded. So... you're telling me that Prince captured an Anarch for siring without his permission and executed them for it? In front of other Anarchs that he invited for some retarded reason? And Anarchs let supposed member of theirs get executed at hands of Camarilla for not following their rules? This didn't cause the bloodbath between the two factions? The entire case with your sire is fucking retarded and makes below zero sense.

nossie master race normies get out

>I believe in the Camarilla. Camarilla has made my fortune. And I raised my childe in the Camarilla fashion. I gave her Masquerade, but -- I taught her never to dishonor her family. She found a boyfriend; not a Giovanni. She went to the Elysium with him; she stayed out early. I didn't protest. Two months ago, he took her for a drive, with another boyfriend. They made her drink their blood. And then they tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. So they beat her, like a ghoul. When I went to the haven, her nose was a'broken. Her jaw was a'shattered, held together by fortitude. She couldn't even weep because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my unlife -- beautiful girl. She was beautiful again next night.
>I -- I went to the sheriff, like a good kindred. These two brujah were brought to trial. The Prince sentenced them to three years in exile -- but favors owed. Favors owed! They went free that very day! I stood in Elysium like a fool. And those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to the spirit of my wife, "for justice, we must go to Don Giovanni."

Attached: Bonasera.png (1904x1072, 691K)

To make things worse, the cut-content that unofficial patch restores regarding histories are all about your Ventrue being rich/successful, yet a place he/she is living in is a shithole.

Based

Attached: 586949159_preview_Ventrue Durukan Full Save.jpg (905x1071, 206K)

Will the new game have character creation? I want to not be an ugly malk

>ywn be a Nosferatu who never drinks from Humans but just has a bunch of rats to use as Capri Suns of blood while you shitpost on edgy Yea Forums and play video games with your superhuman reflexes while letting the other vamptards fight for """political dominance""""
It'd be like being a NEET, but better.
I haven't seen the sun in years anyways so I see no reason I wouldn't choose immortality in exchange for sunlight.

Yes. It has been said countless of times, repeated in countless of interviews and streams, you will have character creation.
However, it's not slider based, but presets based. You can pick individual face parts (eyes, nose, mouth, eys) from presets.

Ventrue also have enforcers, the "middle-class" Ventrue that (while rich) are not afraid to get their hands dirty if it's for the clan.

Bros Ventrue are my favorite lore and roleplay wise
But they seriously have the most boring disciplines gameplay-wise (though cool in a roleplay/lore sense). What do?

What is the considered to be objectively the best ending to VTMB?
Off the top of my head i'd either have to say siding possibly with the Anarch's; at the end of the day besides the autistic Brujah's in their ranks; Nines and the Toreador Chads in Hollywood are doing rather well.
What do you boys think?

I enjoy walking around like the Chad I am dominating peoples mind in convos to bypass shit or make them commit suicide in combat. A true venture stands there and watched the low filth balk in their presence

Is there a more retarded character in the first game than him? (asides from your own character)
>invite Anarchs for the trial
>let one of them call you out and be forced to play along so you don't have the entire court at your neck
>claim that you don't believe in myths and craps; OH MY SARCOPHAGUS
>claim yourself as Camarilla Prince; openly try to diablerize some ancient Methuselah
>make retarded deals with Kuei-jin and be surprised when they unsurprisingly backstab you
>you even got backstabbed by a Nosferatu dabbing on you
>set this newfag on a suicide mission; they survive
>set this newfag on more suicide missions; they survive all of them; they even kill Sabbat's Tzimisce leader that would rip your bitch boi dead asshole apart
>yet you still think that openly betraying them and trying to kill them is still a good idea
>said newfag BTFOs everyone in his path and is mad at you
>OH NO NO NO I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO WANT TO KILL YOU! LETZ BE FRIENDS.
>every single ending ends up with you being BTFO

Attached: Bassy.jpg (911x1076, 189K)

Strauss is the best ending and the only way to get actual Camarilla ending, but you have to be a Tremere for that.
Otherwise, roll solo. Fuck the both factions.

>but you have to be a Tremere for that.
I did it as ventrue

Devs hate Ventrue. I'm fully expecting of that Ventrue guy in the trailer to be just as retarded as Sebastian was.

Didn't knew that. I only ever got the said option as a Tremere.

>invite Anarchs for the trial
That at least was justified. He needs to invite the Anarchs or he's admitting he doesn't have control of them, and he can't do that. He's meant to be in charge. If he can't keep everything under control then he's not Prince anymore.

Independent

Don't you worry. Prince Cross will hopefully be less retarded than some forever 21 year ol' baby faced chipmunk.

Attached: here is your Prince bro.jpg (810x884, 93K)

is there a mod to change to official model to your character?
I want to roll a malk but the slutty dead cheerleader with the dead face just isn't doing it for me

>new prince is some old bald Bruce Wills looking mofo
Sebastian's tumblrfags are going to be on suicide watch that they didn't get Marcus Schenkenberg looking Toreador Prince from *ahm* card shit. kek

There are plenty of character model mods available online
Just make sure it doesn't conflict with unofficial patch

Yes. You can swap the models. There are shitton of mods that do that. You'll just need to be more specific what is the thing you wish.

Attached: 1559403518324.webm (800x600, 1.52M)

True Brujah when

I think they're on suicide watch already as it is.

I've searched all over and couldn't get the answers anywhere else, some maybe you guys might know:

Does anyone know the exact trigger for getting the Malkavian TV dialogue (where the reporter talks to you directly)?

I've had it happen to me on my last run but haven't ever managed to replicate it, and online everyone has different reports of how they got it to trigger.

It's random. Just keep turning on TV after you get downtown apartment. Every time you finish the mission, try to go back to your apartment and turn on TV until you manage to trigger it.

Hey apparently the werewolf the apocalypse game trailer is gonna be shown tomorrow. Dope, thought it was dead

Of course they didn't get that guy.
Toreador men in-game are cursed to be ugly.

Attached: 014.png (394x346, 185K)

Right there with you, although I like Tzimisce more.

Okay through pure serendipity I found the exact trigger you can replicate.

Finish society of Leopold.
Downtown -> Skyeline Apartments 4th floor.
Enter it or no clip through the door - it triggers reliably there.

>not being Nosferatu who uses his shape-shifting ability to troll roasties by turning into a handsome model like guy, only to show your real mug when you're about to unleash your blood cum into them

If they ever add Nossies to the game, then they better add mask of thousand faces as well.

Attached: Nosferatu_Mask_of_a_Thousand_Faces.jpg (514x768, 191K)

Nossies will probably be DLC

Why should shitblood be able to pull that trick off when your mc from the first game couldn't?

Is Redemption good?

a bit clunky but otherwise very very good

Clunky compared to Bloodlines even?

Because mc from the first game was a retard.
Because anyone who has any real interest in Obfuscate can learn it. They just need to be invested into learning it.

Nah. No way in hell they would add something like that in the game. It's basically like Vicissitude. The difference is that changes with Vicissitude are real, while MoTF is an illusion that tricks others into believing that you look like a different person and/or that they look like someone else (if you truly wish to troll someone).