What the fuck, I know I'm late to the party but I just found out

What the fuck, I know I'm late to the party but I just found out.

How can people still defend Nintendo after this?

Attached: 1544352739864.jpg (258x196, 9K)

There's a script you can get that'll allow you to download the games. look it up

Your image is 258x196.
What are they defending?

Yeah fuck them for protecting their property

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

Attached: 1530374615789.png (837x846, 93K)

intellectual property is not the same as physical property

Fuck off, incel

>Muh game preservation
Pirate elsewhere loser.

Tell that to the sites Nintendo successfully sued over this.

virgin

>Nintendo
haven't owned a nintendo console since gamecube which I hardly played but do you really think sony and microsoft wouldn't want to take their first party games down as well? they all hate piracy, Nintendo just hates it the most out of them all, they actively design things for anti-piracy (gamecube is one example but almost all their consoles have had some sort of anti-piracy design). Also, japs think pirates are literal fucking scum, I guarantee you if any of them read a translated version of they'd all just mock him and look down on him.
very old news btw

Wasn't it all a ruse cruise?

Nope. The servers got wiped.

if you say so

Attached: aaa.png (952x516, 26K)

You don't even need the retarded scripts if you look up the file IDs and know where to use them.

That said I hear shit is starting to go offline.

... Fuck. My script hooks up to a totally different IP. Disregard my previous statement. And thanks user.

Yeah, I'm real steamed at them for protecting their IPs. All those avid historians downloading ROMs of Mario RPG and Ducktales are going to have their arks of knowledge to the future permanently destroyed

>ask Yea Forums long ago when this all first happened where one is supposed to get roms now
>told to fuck off and nobody gives me an answer because "dont want Nintendo finding out and shutting them down too"
>find a thread on Reddit linking every game in existence for download
>check back 2 days ago
>site's still up. so is the reddit thread

Attached: 1485476572729.jpg (700x796, 257K)

Never thought I'd see the day where there's more Nintendo cocksuckers on Yea Forums than on Reddit.

yes, fuck them, I agree.

They aren't protecting their property, they're asserting their copyright rights. There's a huge difference.