Tomorrow

Tomorrow.

Attached: banjo_kazooie.jpg (1600x900, 831K)

wow, a remake of a shitty overrated game. can't wait

Tick tock banjolets

Attached: 1559767534463m.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

cope

>steve is a rapist and a furry

I really hope it's a game and not smash shit, we were promised banjo threeie so long ago it's DNF/HL3 tier.

I mean it worked for Crash Spyro and Majora's Mask

I played them for the first time last year and its the best platformer ive played this gen

Is this a FNAF spinoff?

die

I'll

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 11K)

He’s in

Attached: 27B56A3D-DBA5-4423-9849-5D5B5C73422F.png (300x216, 84K)

Yeah but banjo threeie is never going to happen so the best we can possibly hope for is either remaster or smash roster. But given that life as a banjo fan has been nothing but suffering I doubt we would even get that.

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 7K)

>Fairly credible leakers saying Banjo-Kazooie
>New Banjo merch
>Photo of e3 booths with Banjo-Kazooie logos on them

I'm really trying to not get my hopes up. Sakurai did, however, say there would be a character announced in the Nintendo direct. Although I guess there is still a chance of one in the Microsoft show if it's a Microsoft rep.

I have almost no interest in a remaster, the problem with Banjo 1 & 2 isn't the graphics because they are still very appealing, the problem is that we've fucking played those games to death.
I need to find new jiggies, not the same ones but prettier.

I get nervous the closer it gets.

Attached: sakurai xbox.jpg (496x544, 96K)

zoomer zooming

Honestly, if we got a Banjo game, I would be totally alright.

Reminder that even should a remaster or a new game be announced, you should be cautious about getting your hopes off as "Rare" is not the same company that made those games at this points, the have been in Kinect hell for what? a decade now? with employees coming and leaving, A new one being good is hardly guaranteed, nor is the spirit being captured, especially since the probably won't do dirty jokes and easter eggs.

But even so i want a new game because i WANT TO BELIEVE.

Attached: 1217669882987.jpg (1056x4299, 699K)

For me the biggest drawback to those games are more to do with the camera control than anything else.
you also underestimate the power of nostalgia, plus at this point banjo fans are thirsty for 20 literal years that following the trend of remaking old games would be a smarter move on their part.

It would probably start as a remaster of the first two, and both that and a new game would probably not be handled by Rare proper.

Is there an actual explanation for that smash ball being there because I can actually see this being the case

You forgot the "Rated E?" videos in panel 5

I'm pretty sure he just thought it was cool

Nope, there was no point in showing it off

>N&B Bottles

I'm having a hard time comprehending why this image even exists. Whoever barely knows Banjo to make such a mistake would just randomly grab a image off google instead of making their own but whoever THIS fuck is deliberately decided to use N&B Bottles even after finding images that fit the other characters fully knowing this didn't match. Also why did he put in the effort to make this pointless image when there's already plenty of others that would suffice the same use? WHAT WAS HE THINKING? WHY WOULD HE MAKES THIS? WHY THE FUCK DID HE USE N&B BOTTLES?

Attached: 1213123121.gif (250x196, 28K)

As much as i would love to take credit for the ancient piece of art, im not the one who made the comic, i just saved it.

Attached: 1540975407956.jpg (3000x1500, 1.04M)

based