What are your thoughts on homosexual inclusion in video games?

What are your thoughts on homosexual inclusion in video games?

Attached: Soldier76_portrait.png (653x669, 406K)

I just want some BISEXUAL inclusion.
Where's my option to dick everything I see?

Literally no one likes bisexuals. Nobody.

hetero dude here, i like it when they're cute traps, cute trannies or cute lesbians making out

indifferent about the rest

Attached: 1559530673522.jpg (1437x791, 136K)

This. Each side sees them as potential quislings for the other

>hetero
>likes traps
>likes trannies
have some bad news user...
also if you're into feminine guys, just get twinks. they're far less mentally ill

>hetero dude
>likes traps lesbians and trans
it checks out.. just go to /soc/, literally every "straight" male is looking to fuck those.

It depends on how it's done. Normally, I don't really care one way or the other. But when devs are pandering faggots about it with gradeschool tier writing abilities and character design, it's offputting and feels like political propaganda being put where it doesn't belong (because that's usually what's happening).
t. femboy that likes girls and other girly dudes

I like lesbians. Faggots are disgusting though

personally i'm a big fan homosexual exclusion

I thought Reaper would be gay?

Attached: this is how you sound.jpg (1201x633, 385K)

Misguided pandering

i don't like twinks

what's the bad news?

i'm not looking to fuck them, i have a girlfriend (female)

hot lesbians always make my pp hard and traps / trannies can be cute, Erica is a really good character

lesbians won't love you back user

Attached: 1509430836748.webm (592x444, 490K)

source?

no one likes bisexuals

We need more variety in them

Attached: 1560062025430.png (1614x1348, 546K)

I think it's prettty retconned and hamfisted.

May Allah cleanse the video game industry and free us of this filth

based

Straight girls don't love me either so no loss there

I don't need them to

sauce

gays are less than 5% of the population so less than 5% of video game characters should be gay.

why doesn't ow have a trap hero yet? are blizzard bigots?

M thoughts are that we need to kill all faggots, hang all niggers and gas all the jews.

Attached: 029BLrV.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

Liking traps or trannies 200% gay.

You are worse than degenerate that takes niggerdick up his ass.

*heroine (male)

>Edgy one is gay
I believe it.

As long as they're not gay I don't care

i really dont care lol, fan service after all, and overwatch want to keep everyone happy, if u having fun playing with a character just play with it

Really depends on implementation.
>are they a multidimensional character and them being homosexual is just one facet of themselves but doesn't define their inclusion/existence in the game and it's not the only thing the go on about
Great. No problems.
>the reason they exist is solely for brownie points and virtue signaling for inclusivity and tacking on their sexual is completely pointless or they're a one dimensional puppet who only exists to exclaim often i am gay and they offer nothing
Terrible. Stop it learn how to write.

>penis inside the poophole
lmao, kys you fucking degenerates

As a gay guy I like it. It makes me feel safer in my country since it's a sign that gays are a marketable demographic instead of one that should just be ignored or shied away from. It doesn't make want to buy a game, but if a game is good and it stars a gay guy or has gay option, I consider giving it a try a little more than other games if not just out of curiosity.

I hate that I feel like if I were the type of guy who appreciates sexual content like those who play DoA of MK I would come off as obnoxious.

they should have made lucio gay instead

Sometimes gays are gruff old soldiers.

t. seething roastie who can't compete against traps

>make the call of dooty guy based on clint eastwood a fag
It is just spiteful at this point.

How so?

People can hardly ever find examples of characters that fall into that second category and it's always strange that a one note joke character is suddenly a problem when they're gay. It's like the problem isn't that they're one note; we enjoy one note NPCs or just don't care, but suddenly, through the power of "muh agenda", we demand high standards for our vidya characters.

>making a Clint Eastwood analogue gay

Only cute yuri pairs should be allowed, and maybe traps just because some anons are faggots but that will have to be offset with additional costs