Uh Oh sisters!

Looks like Steve has won.
:(

Attached: Adobe_20190608_222209.jpg (1440x1779, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/crash_bandicoot_n_sane_trilogy_cracks_10_million_sales_mark
twitter.com/NinEverything/status/1137590408450494465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bwahahahahaha. banjofags, holy fuck what ever will you do now you sorry pieces of shits?

Attached: 1548210460554.png (632x536, 310K)

>making fake twitter screencaps
the absolute state of s e e t h i n g

wow. it's fake. dumbass OP

Hey grandpa

Please stop using Yea Forums your bait threads are shi-ate

Uh oh

DERAIL THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 34036094.jpg (601x400, 51K)

No company would ever actually reply to that, and if they did they definitely wouldn't say that.

Fake news, but remember to tell your dad you love them, anons. It means a lot to them, and they almost certainly think about you more than you think about them. :)

Attached: 20190607_213347.jpg (2519x1934, 2.3M)

Does that mean she's pregnant?

my dad died when i was 3. but the rest of you BETTER FUCKING DO IT

this is just an avgn episode ending

I've been telling him every day ever since he was diagnosed with cancer.

They themselves aren't doing it. Hell, the Crash and Spyro remasters weren't even done by Naughty Dog or Insomniac. Could be an external studio, if it comes to pass.

also Stevef(riend)ags better be ready to get destroyed in a couple of days

Attached: internet celebrity bullshit.png (385x541, 226K)

Rare replay is fairly new

Sorry to hear that, user. Here's a cat and a dog being cute for ya.

He knows, user. He knows.

Attached: 1547635575039.jpg (575x563, 31K)

>call my dad
>he asks if I've found a boyfriend yet

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (236x282, 14K)

>Dead IP
Regardless of the bear and bird come to Smash tomorrow or at all. It is nothing but stupid to say that the IP should remain dead. Make a new game or something.

>making up nonexistent tweets
Even if Banjo "loses", Steve lost a long long time ago. Then neither will be in and I can finally be at peace.

>people don't tell their parents they love them/get told by their parents they love them every time they see them
I remember on a school camp once, all these guys getting really emotional and opening up about how their dads have never told them they love them. It was just bizarre to me how common it seemed, I guess since how outside my experience it was.

Attached: 1557682696381.png (321x346, 285K)

>make a new animal mascot collect-a-thon
yeah, sounds like big money right there.

Attached: 1527525170529.png (448x448, 31K)

yup

Attached: again.png (1091x645, 865K)

nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/crash_bandicoot_n_sane_trilogy_cracks_10_million_sales_mark

It sure does.

I can't believe Ness is fucking dead

Dad bantz are the best bantz, bud.

It's more just a reminder to call/text them every now and then. Ever since I lost my Grandma, I've been having nightmares pretty commonly about my mom or dad dying. It's a bummer, so I like to talk to both of them at least once a day, just to let them know I care.

Attached: Sadjo.jpg (800x450, 116K)

Oh piss off fag. How many collect-a-thon games have been released over the past five or so years that were considered spiritual successors to the collect and platform genres?

>Hat in Time
>YL
>Mario games
>Crash remakes
>Spyro remakes

Don't tell me an updated BK or BT wouldn't sell decently if placed on all current gen consoles?

Microsoft can always hand the property off to a new studio, like what they did with Killer Instinct

Posting Yooka Laylee as a success is funny as fuck.

It’s fake but Banjo is still fucking dead

doesn't change the fact it made a shit ton of money for minimal work, dumbass

>see twitter screencap thread
>look up tweet in 10 seconds
>see its fake and move on
whats the point of these threads?

for those sweet tasty (you)s

like how you don't realize that fits them

go dig through rare's website in internet archive

SMASH DOESNT COUNT AS REVIVING A NEW IP
ALSO I HAVE THE USERNAME OF WHO MADE THIS FAKE TWEET
@WayTooEpic#6311

Guys its fake. Checked Rare's Twitter, they never tweeted this. You all fell for one of the most classic blunders. I know the guys name on discord, he admitted to it himself. Its fake news you guys.

Attached: T_08062019223209.png (1440x1291, 197K)

have sex

Attached: 00B380DD-6C5E-45CB-9E9C-62173ECC7A60.jpg (1020x1024, 96K)

thank you for the sweet tasty (you). here's one in return

I DON'T WANT MY DAD TO THINK I'M GAY THOUGH!

I can vouch. I may be a Stevefag but I wouldn't stoop to this.
Come on Grandpa, really? I expected better.

Attached: vouch.png (607x587, 68K)

Fuck off Randy, I'll stay Yea Forumsirgin until I die

He doesn't think you're gay, user
He knows

What did they mean by this?

Attached: battletoads-release-date-xbox-announcement.png (1280x720, 240K)

I haven't talked to my dad since I was 16, I'm 33 now. I honestly don't even know if he's alive, but here's hoping he isn't

>I like to talk to both of them at least once a day, just to let them know I care.
>*meanwhile at user's parent's house*
>oh god, user is calling again. I can't take it anymore, this is the 50th time this week. He's probably going to talk about that children's game we bought him when he was 5 for another hour again

cunts been shitting on me ever since i met him, why would i do that?

Attached: 1559966915142.jpg (400x400, 14K)

I haven't seen my dad in 13 years user, I don't even know if hes still alive at this point

Attached: 1518624630289.jpg (750x803, 456K)

I FUCKING LOVE SMASH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>he has a shitty dad
Don't worry, there's always your next life

If banjo got remade, I would imagine they would give a third party the IP, sepcially if they are just to remake them.
maybe the guys that did super luckies tale?

>uh oh sisters
Stop saying this u fucking tranny
And good fuck Banjokes

i actually really enjoyed that game, so i'd be down honestly

Kill yourselves discord niggers

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-215421.png (1440x2880, 537K)

I like how they say "here at Rare" as if there's an office somewhere where people still do stuff in their name

my dad is a sociopath
i'm a sociopath
the last conversation i had with him was that i would not be contacting him ever again because logically i simply have no reason to do so, and he said he did the same thing to his father
emotions are vapors, they do not exist

He’s an asshole who fucked up his marriage for wanting to fuck his cousin-in-law and then getting dumped by her after burning several bridges with me and several other family members.
He also used to beat me with a steel-toed boot and a belt buckle.

Send a text or talk to my parents that live 12 hours away from me about once every few weeks.

A girl I was dating for only a month said that she hadn't spoke with her parents in over a decade due to a big falling out they had due to some personal issue she didn't want to talk about.

Cool dad. You should go gay just to spite him. It'd be hilarious, and you'll lose your virginity. Win Win.

No that's how you tell if someone took a shit and forgot to flush in Scottland

DESGUSTAN

my Dad is okay. basically typical Dad but with Electrical Engineering and love of hunting and fishing thrown in. He used to play Vidya too, mostly sports and racing games though, then when the PS2 rolled around, racing games started making him motion sick, and he got more into Fantasy Football then Vidya football.

I have decided to let the shitstorm flow mainly to make everyone on this thread who bought into my fake tweet look stupid. I have deleted my discord to go on and spend my retirement days playing animal crossing new leaf on my 3DS and I thought my old discord servers were dumb and gay

Every one who thinks Rare actually tweeted this is a fucking moron. I wanted to use this as way to prove Steve posters and out right Anime weebs aae so desperate to find ways to "deconfirm" the inevitable, they'll use an obviously fake tweet as a way to reassure their egos without doing research.

Basically if you thought this tweet was real, man you really are fucking pathetic.

Attached: JPEG_20190608_231117.png (214x203, 48K)

actually
twitter.com/NinEverything/status/1137590408450494465

This thread needs more anti Banjo memes. Not reddit tier, actual Yea Forums memes.

that was money for the game and it failed retard

>implying they spent all of it
based retard

you need to go to bed, seethie

I wasn't talking to reddit. Go cry to your safespace.

AHHHHHHHHH ITS BEEN 20 YEARS ME WANT BANJE

Attached: 1530657177632.jpg (789x721, 217K)

People want a teased banjo instrument in Sea of thieves, they don't mean the bear

>"I wasn't talking to reddit. Go cry to your safespace."

Attached: angry soy.png (647x778, 17K)

Its fake. I know the guy who made it. Hell he says it him self here:

There's no need to post your picture with your reddit tier reply. Don't @ at me, boy. You are way out of your league.

Attached: 1478660574117.jpg (858x960, 77K)

>"There's no need to post your picture with your reddit tier reply. Don't @ at me, boy. You are way out of your league."

Attached: 61146105_2277113159047425_8354312174858450517_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

My parents mutilated me at birth, why would I tell them I love them?

Attached: MVP2.png (550x400, 56K)

I thought he was going to get raped, disappointed

That shits fucking gay, i can tell my mom that i love her but why the fuck my dad, has any male user ever done this and didn't get called a faggot

Every time I have a conversation with my Dad, I feel way worse than I did beforehand. Fuck that guy

haha owned

>Stevefags

Attached: thanos.gif (444x250, 3.53M)