OMG It is happening The hidden Message

BANJO CONFIRMED Solid proof he is in and nothing you stupid stevefags or erdick fuckers can do about it. Time to celebrate boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

Attached: benji.jpg (532x1978, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/klobrille/status/1137496538102534144
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delusional retard

Attached: 51jSErA9zSL.jpg (500x500, 46K)

I'm sorry, I like Banjo... but I'm not sure what you are trying to reference or tell me here?

>implying xbox as a whole only applies to banjo
get back in line

holy shit hes in.

>that X
HOLY SHIT WE DID iBROS, WE'RE IN!
WINKEKS AND LINOOXFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1542622098800.png (530x530, 12K)

I can't wait for the reveal to be none of these speculated characters and you losers go nuclear again.

Attached: 1482905728913.png (637x510, 586K)

honest question for you user, which do you really think is more likely if nintendo wanted to generate hype with a Microsoft character.
>face of FPS man who's iconic in the gaming world in every sense of the way and is still the favorite son of MS
>the default avatar of the biggest game ever created that has shaped an entire generation of people and still continues to hold a grasp on the world
or
>random bear from the 90s that hasn't been seen in over a decade that only people stuck in the 90s actually remember and actively campaign to return
I don't even think we're getting a Microsoft character in the game at all, but honestly just fucking think for one second if you're gonna jump to conclusions

Attached: DymNzOiUUAAVkb4.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

youll be eating those words once banjo gets in idiot.

just like he got in based off the grinch leak, right?

Here's the best-case scenario
>new banjo-kazooie game/remake is revealed
>but not for smash
>Yea Forums screams and whines despite getting a new banjo game because no one actually cares about the character or series, only about which "team" they're on for rosterfagging

Oi dumbass, it's Cross from Xenoblade X

If banjo gets into smash I will video tape myself cumming on his amiibo while burning a Minecraft figure in the background

its fucking banjo idiot. Fuck you because youll regret this when I am right fucking retard.

Attached: chairs.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

GUYS THE CHAIRS THOUGH

your dumb fucking bear will never ever getting in LMAO

>a rep that makes no-one happy
I endorse it fully

you fucking bitch hes getting in and you better take that back once he gets revealed tomorrow moron.

>Banjo series sales: 3.6 million
>owned by a company with nothing in Smash
>Gex series sales: 15 million
>owned by a company with things in smash that notably treats the Gex ip with more lenience than any of their other ips even at one point allowing fans to make games with them(though no games ended up being made since the service was canned)

Attached: Gex Ziodick.png (480x454, 208K)

Jesus christ, you guys are delusional, it's not even funny anymore

"GUH-HUH!" *BANG*
that's the sound of your stupid retarded bear killing itself after getting btfo by the new reveal

> x -> ki
>x-blade -> kiblade
Kingdom Hearts confirmed.

Attached: X.jpg (641x587, 50K)

Reminder to report every Smash thread if there are MORE THAN 2 in the catalog.

Attached: 1558682578805.png (558x457, 501K)

Wait, who owns Gex atm? Squeenix?

ackshully, OSX is technically *nix

>Banjo Remake/New Game
>Steve in Smash
Unironically my most wanted future.I like Banjo, I just don't want him in Smash is all. I'd rather have a new game.

>X
he in lads

Attached: Battler_x.png (268x268, 5K)

>look up Rare
>logo comes up and that's it, no banjo in sight
>look up Crystal Dynamics
>Gex is literally one of the first results
lol banjo officially BTFO

Attached: RareDynamics.png (2974x512, 642K)

source

You better shut up retards THIS IS BANJO's YEAR its his time to shine and you will all be crawling back to me asking for an apology once I am proven right this week.

shit I cropped it out, anyway here is the full image of the search

Attached: Crystal Dynamics.png (1884x864, 916K)

All I want to know is if she is actually shitting on a loaf of bread.

You know this could actually go and cover A LOT of franchises from Microsoft and the Xbox era, right?
Still, if it's the actual icon of Xbox, we all know Master Chief no matter what you think of is the true MASCOT of Microsoft, unlike the dumb bear and bird Microsoft forgot about, or the default skin from the franchise Microsoft bought years later.
...well, him or the main character from Gears of War would be considered that, so ehhhh.

Attached: 1556298683465.jpg (580x681, 140K)

>Gex 3 alone outsold the entire Banjo Kazooie franchise by selling 6 million units
honestly it's shocking how Gex sold so well

Why the fuck are you mad at me? I like Banjo, I just don't care for the idea of him in Smash. I liked Nier Automata too, doesn't mean I want 2B in as the billionth sword fighter. Good lord boy, calm down.

>000
>X not χ but the meaning is the same

Its happening

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-231102_Chrome.jpg (667x1115, 274K)

why do people think nintendo would want a Microsoft character in smash to begin with? they don't have any sort of partnership or anything like that

Attached: 1450957325276.jpg (462x500, 46K)

Do we have to spoonfeed everyone? The smashball turned into a fake one when he said ONE character. It'l have an Erdrick trailer, full moveset shown off, and then an end trailer for Banjo with a late summer date. There,happy? Fuck all of you

Fuck you erdick is never getting in its all Banjo its Banjo's time u stupid fucker.

>g-guys he's totally lying, my bear WILL be revealed!

>Thinking we'll get a Banjo character in Smash
user, Sakurai is 100% nip, and the only Western characters in Smash are those owned by Nintendo.

why?

because Japanese people don't really like western games outside a very small few, while Japanese games tend to be popular worldwide

Why thread is not bumping to page 1?

Marketing. I wanted those games so fucking bad every time I got my EGMs in the mail, but I honestly don't even know why since I didn't know anything about him.

It's probably why the Geico lizard is so popular too

I wouldn't worry about it. Just let that be a reminder of what to expect when banjo gets announced. I'm just waiting for the "GET BTFO!!! WE WIN FUCKERS ETC" and don't even get me started on the Steveposters...I just want this to all be over...

We can only hope Sorabro, we can only hope.

We need more villains. Who is the most likely to get in?

yes

Attached: hope.png (699x659, 384K)

banjo announcement with xbox scarlet
twitter.com/klobrille/status/1137496538102534144

Attached: 1536878497879.png (391x401, 158K)

>rosterfag thread autosaging
Oh my god. Is it finally happening? Are we finally going to be free?

Attached: 1557615618457.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

I get the Xs for Castlevania and Banjo, but the Persona one is just a regular x

sakurai said he'd announce the next character during the direct and pointed out that the smash ball behind him turned into a fake one. OP implies that when fake smash balls break their explosion comes out in the shape of an X indicating that the fake smash ball could be a reference to xbox instead of what others are saying that the fake ball means that all leaks up to that point are fake.

>X
It's time!

Attached: Blinx.jpg (1600x1600, 822K)

Better deliver faggot.

Newfags pls go. No new IPs mean no bumps

the fact that people think it's a hint at all is ridiculous, it could very easily be Sakurai joking about a neat prop they have. Not everything he says is a hint.

>took tuesday off work because I wanted to watch the nintendo conference
>banjo might be revealed tomorrow
>while I'm AT WORK

Attached: angry.png (520x694, 287K)

>fake
it's FUCKING SHADOW ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID SAYING IS BANJO?

SHADOW CONFIRMED.

>Sakurai: I took a crap before coming here sorry I'm late.
>Smash fans: OMG CRAP?????? LIKE THE GREAT MIGHTY POO? HOLY SHIT CONKER IS TOTALLY IN HOLY SHIT JUST LOOK AT ALL THE EVIDENCE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I KNEW IT, CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!

oh look, it's babby's first false flag thread

drink antifreeze

Attached: eat shit.png (278x301, 108K)

I can't believe it's master chief.

its banjo u fucking idiot.

Nah, it's master chief.

fuck you

No, fuck you, friendo. My boy John-117 is gonna be in smash baby!

the both of you need to go back to plebbit and fucking stay

Attached: anger.jpg (700x1245, 63K)

no u

>it changes into the fake smash ball the moment he mentions dlc

Holy shit

Attached: 1559696260806m.jpg (1024x585, 47K)

>yfw Banjo is revealed ||at Microsoft's conference||

Attached: 1538075705086.jpg (956x538, 54K)

Believe.

Attached: ChiefBelieve.jpg (415x276, 22K)

It's called FAKE Smashball for a reason

VIN DIESEL CONFIRMED.

Attached: xxxjetlideepikapadukonetonyjaa-164450.jpg (655x315, 41K)

Already screencapped, user.
There's no going back now.

and...?

I don't own smash, I just want him chief to get into to BTFO literally everybody.

but everyone would get extremely hype over that

Except those who wanted Banjo and Steve