How do we bring back Croc

How do we bring back Croc

Attached: 1560035572222[1].jpg (1200x800, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKyXGbWQfKc
youtube.com/watch?v=gPgxb1xg9oY
youtube.com/watch?v=64DlhcUaYnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe Nario is fucking dead

We need to make more noise online. I’ve rarely ever seen a croc thread on Yea Forums

haha imagine being inside his belly

Does Jez San still own the rights?

>vore bait

Most based platformer ever, and I can't believe it originated from Nintendo trying to cuck Argonaut like they tried to do with Sony.

Beg for a remaster w/o tank controls

Brilliant

I saw a game on the PSN store called Croc's World that I thought was some Croc reboot but it was just a shitty mobile game

nintendo are still kicking themselves

Attached: 1494379433141.gif (435x326, 980K)

You know what game was good? Pac-man world for the PS1, did that ever get a sequel? I loved that game.

Croc has a god tier soundtrack that leaves you feeling nostalgic and emotional. Love me some croc. I replayed it for the first time since my childhood about 4 years ago and for the first time completed it 100% and got to the hidden final world and beat it. It was such a nostalgic trip. I never revisited Croc throughout my early and late teens Unlike Mario and Banjo and Zelda, so when I replayed it for the first time as a 22 year old it really hit all the nostalgic cords

Croc 1 is full of budget sounding but supremely comfy music

It got 2 sequels on PS2.

more like crock of shit

Pacman 1-3 need remade but with the exact same art style and very similar music

Fuck, this is gonna be a fun night.

>look at this
>get a boner
Being a vorefag is suffering

Who own the rights right now?
also It seem a Vore add...
interesting pandering to that demographic

What does the N on the red hat stand for?

Attached: 1554606173740.jpg (552x414, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rKyXGbWQfKc

Nigel.

Nigel Igger.

How does anybody get off to vore? It's so fucking repulsive, and it actively goes against the instincts of nature.

daily reminder that this was the first 3d platformer ever made after Super Mario 64

Daily reminder, that this at the time, was a Yoshi game, however, it was the wild west back then, and game companies could just MAKE games with any character, and then go to the company and be like "is this cool?" they made Croc as Yoshi [that's the reason they look so similar] and went to Nintendo

Nintendo apparently looked at them and directly said "nah". Dumbfounded, and not sure what to fucking do after Ninty literally BTFO and they didn't expect that, they redid all the models, and changed it into what you know as Croc today, it even still has yoshis double jump in it, but made to look like Croc. Those little animals Croc is always with really look like goombas, don't know? That big bad villain REALLY looks like bowser, doesn't he?

question block box left in, kek

Attached: 423234324324234234.gif (400x301, 726K)

Attached: 1494379098374.gif (300x240, 417K)

It just happen, you dont ask it you feel it.
But maybe this didnt help when a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=gPgxb1xg9oY
youtube.com/watch?v=64DlhcUaYnI

When you look at it like a remodeled yoshi game, it really does make sense. Holy fuck.

Attached: 1551357053232.png (720x720, 519K)

My nigga

psst.. anal vore

The vorefags that aren't unironic faggots self insert as the predators

>based

Based on a leap of faith anytime you wanted to jump

>can't look at an innocent mid-90s gag without thinking of sick shit from tumblr

fuck me up f.am

Attached: SerenePitifulHake-max-1mb[1].gif (240x180, 319K)

Bump

This is why croc remastered won’t come. These threads die after only a few comments

We find out who holds the Trademark/Copyright or whatever and kickstart a Unity game.

Croc has been back. It's just shit.

Attached: Croc Switch.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Brilliant

Croc jumped from Playstation to Nintendo?
How the tables have turned.

Completely different Croc.

Should've kept things simple in the second game

Attached: tumblr_oi0es9moyg1tevo95o1_500[1].gif (407x379, 1.74M)

I liked the games as a kid as much as anyone else here did, but what reason would there be for Croc to return? Nobody remembers it for anything bar its charming if samey art style and soundtrack. In fact, I'd say its detriments (tank controls and longevity) get brought up more than those

It's on basically every platform. It has no connection to the PS1 Croc games in any way. It's not even the same IP.

i cant believe there are actually worse platformers out there (such as bubsy ps1) than this crap,the controls are ultimate trash,why would you ever want this to return?

2 > 1

absolute bullshit, and no one ever has a source beyond question mark blocks and muh green reptile character

Attached: GA.png (416x489, 96K)

They made the tech that enabled sprites resizing smoothly in Yoshi's island, also why their cutscene logo has gobbos inflating a balloon.

Don't let Croc die, bros.

Anyone remember they made a pilot for a Croc cartoon?
Would love to see that get leaked

More like "Croc of shit"

Shut up, James.

fucking wrecked

Brilliant

THQ Nordic? They seem to be into bringing back old properties.

I shouldn't be laughing but here I am

Always thought the gobbos were terrifying

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x260, 1.58M)

Croc 2 was fuckin rad

Agree
t. pred

Finding the secret bonus life levels and getting the puzzle pieces were some of the best feelings ever. Not a single line of dialogue, hint or tooltip either, games can't have any mystery anymore