Sudaverse Thread

Suda51’s E3 presentation is gonna be on the 12th and apparently 15 minutes long. What is to be expected from him?

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1137496382946926593?s=21

Attached: 7A623AE2-2546-4B65-91F1-8F6BAE196BA8.jpg (1448x2048, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/suda51-no-more-heroes-killer-7-crossover-suda-verse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wants - NMH 3
expectations - Ports

He's in.

Attached: 61c24043b97660889318945dddb0ee7f8ac3b57d.png (2000x2064, 3.45M)

Wants: ports (Moonlight Syndrome, Flower, Sun & Rain)
Expectations: No More Shitroes 3

TSA for Xbone

And Dreamcast too

>same day as the nintendo direct

Hmmm...

No its not you retard.

Nintendo is the day before.

If killer7 2 was announced....

i would cum

Yeah I'm a retard, for some reason I thought tuesday was the 12th

it would be a director's cut of the first but damn killer7 2 would be better than sex at that point

i've heard before only like a 3rd of the written cotent for Killer7 was used in the game. I would be interested in seeing what could have been.

Where can I watch the stream?

>twitch
Switch deconfirmed, if it were for Switch it would be at the Nintendo show. Nintendo consistently proving themselves to be a joke.

Twitch, usually.

The game might be announced the days before be it Microsoft, Devolver or Nintendo. The twitch schedule doesn't specify it's an announcement, just an appearance.

>a 3rd
This is correct. In a recent interview Suda said the same thing. We're probably never seeing a Killer7 2, but the director's cut would be the equivalent of 2 more games
I expect this. It's going to be rendered trailer ala the initial TSA and then probably some gameplay show off at the appearance. It could even be shown tomorrow night at Ubisoft, although I think they'll be handling the distribution of PS4 TSA in NA. Has that been announced? They weren't heavily involved in 1+2, I'd be surprised if they were footing the bill for 3.

the sudaverse is canon bitches
nintendoeverything.com/suda51-no-more-heroes-killer-7-crossover-suda-verse/

Nintendo aren't announcing it, there's no way they'd let Travis Strikes again hit other platforms if they were interested in securing No More Heroes 3, or even the next Suda title, then there's Suda working with Ubisoft, and Suda appearing on the Twitch stream and not the Nintendo showfloor. No way it's for a Nintendo platform, and it's going to get Ubicucked.

I think marvelous is publishing in the west.

Has Ubisoft been publishing third party stuff in recent years? In any case I don't care where it's announced or who publishes it, I just wish for a FSR port.

>Retards thinking NMH3 Will not we on switch
I mean one things is thinking NMH3 Will have a PC and PS4 port but this is retarded

I know they are in EU. Haven't found anything on NA though.
It could very well be multiplat, but you'd be delusional if you actually think it isn't hitting Switch.
Still mad there wasn't an update on this at Momocon

Just like every other game that misses the Switch? if it's multiplat it's not coming near the Switch, maybe the successor of the successor in a decade.

It's already started development on the switch, retard. You can't possibly think Nintendo approached Suda to revived NMH and then isn't going to get the next mainline game, even if it isn't exclusive? And that of all people Ubisoft stepped in to fund it? Here's your (you)

Attached: wellsee.png (1073x772, 90K)

>You can't possibly think Nintendo approached Suda to revived NMH and then isn't going to get the next mainline game
You're completely ignoring the part where it's Nintendo.
That clients thing, that means nothing, that's probably because Nintendo handled physical publishing of Travis Strikes again.

And you're completely ignoring the part where it's Ubisoft. They're never going to give it a huge budget. I like NMH, but we all know it doesn't sell. Why would this be different from a Starlink scenario?

Starlink failed because it was toys to life, Ubisoft doesn't need to give it a big budget anyway.

killer6

Let's dance

Exactly this but also wanting 26th Ward.