How come Star Wars games no longer have amputations in them? Or even the new movies, I guess...

How come Star Wars games no longer have amputations in them? Or even the new movies, I guess? The fun in Jedi Academy was having the slo-mo win in a duel and slicing off your opponents arm.

Attached: dfgg.png (400x300, 240K)

As a gameplay mechanic its pretty hard to work around amputations
From a film perspective I'd assume so the parallels aren't entirely with the original trilogy. Even though they keep doing it anyway.

Attached: 412.png (396x419, 216K)

The mouse

Eh. It probably started before them. The Force Unleashed should have been arms and legs flailing around like mad. Instead, I think the only person who actually loses a limb is Luke in the DLC.

>As a gameplay mechanic its pretty hard to work around amputations

Jedi Knight say hello

Jedi Outcast was even more fun. Lightsabers felt like how they should really feel. It was awesome mowing down your enemies like that.

disney and no +18 rating

Because star wars franchise currently targets childrens and manbabies

Whoa now! Can't have our perfect female protag look weak now can we?

We couldn’t even get a good pro empire game slaughtering rebel scum to the end.

Attached: 027F1981-6AF2-4C9E-A7E9-7B705A02C1D8.jpg (330x250, 72K)

You did get that, and it had horrible gameplay and your imperial officer MC was an ugly darkie.

>currently

she joins the rebellion around 6 missions in

(((They))) make it super fucking toned down now to appeal to the widest audience possible to make the most money possible.

>currently

fallen order definitely resembles a saturday morning disney show

Attached: 73f77e2ebb1a0c36346f72aa0f203e53.png (420x420, 352K)

Jedi Knight had
>stances
>3 different lightsaber types
>weapons
>dark and light force powers
And that game came out like 15 years before this one.

I don't get it, how did such a crap show follow the show that actually went and redeemed anakin as a character

I don’t remember any amputation in the Jedi Knight and Academy games. Why do people keep saying this?

Regarding Fallen Order or whatever it's called, do we know if there won't be any dismemberment in the final version? For all I know, that may have been a toned-down version to show during E3.

It's offensive to disabled people.

Or more importantly non disabled people would get offended on disabled peoples behalf.

MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

There was dismemberment you just had to turn it on or off in the settings

too violent, i think big corporations are trying to stay away from the M rating to attract kids

Because you chop of arms on kills, if you hit right. So you loop of arms, but not anything else.

Full body decapitation isn't supported by the game, and the cheat to enable "dismemberment" is only for extra limb removal. So head, hands and legs. But not torso or chopping people into pieces.

Attached: DAO2_for_jedi_academy.png (1662x1218, 1.33M)

eh

Attached: sw.png (480x360, 212K)

This, I'm literally shaking just by thinking about it.

Name 1 (ONE) amputation in Disney Star Wars movies.

My balls from watching them.

Were the lightsaber duels good? I loved Academy when I was younger but never played Outcast.

Luke got his penis chopped off by Rian Johnson.

Attached: 90038D50-5FAA-4E46-8468-38C938517078.png (843x788, 1023K)