B-but CDPR cares about gamers

they aren't like EA, i swear, they are saviors of gaming

OH NONONONNO
you gamers come after journalists and ""influencers""

Attached: cyberpunk.png (564x434, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-public-e3-2019-demo-presentation-wont-be-streamed-or-uploaded-online/
lmgtfy.com/?q=E3 cyberpunk leaked audio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like they've self confirmed that there will be downgrades for the eventual release. You wouldn't be doing this if you weren't:

1) Known for pulling a downgrade.
2) Knowing what presenting an obvious downgrade would do.

So they're basically hiding what's been changed and that they want a very controlled and "positive" feedback from just the media and some public,m within a controlled environment.

>citation needed

you really need to be spoonfed don't you ?

dsogaming.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-public-e3-2019-demo-presentation-wont-be-streamed-or-uploaded-online/

t. assblasted tranny, stay mad bladerunnerChads won.

Attached: 1560027809779.png (630x685, 679K)

>public
>not stream or recorded

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

based polish dabbing on gamers

it's going to be leaked by someone somewhere. Calm your mammaries.

They know it's the shits so they need this aura of mystery and let the drones do the blind marketing.

wait what happened ? wasnt the cover yellow ?

they're just hopping on the twitch/youtuber hypetrain like every other normie devs. Can't wait for when they totally ruin gaming so we can call out every single one of them for being on the side of evil.

Someone will leak it then they'll let everyone see it a couple of months later via livestream like last time.

REMINDER CYBERPUNK 2077 WILL BE ON THE PUBLIC FLOOR AND IT WILL BE STREAMED BECAUSE IT WILL BE ON THE PUBLIC FLOOR STAY MAD SHILLS

The journalist presentation has exclusive content that's not on the show floor, you retarded fuck.

It'll be hacked/leaked by marketing.

>downgrading a game that already looked worse than GTAV
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>showing an unfinished project that is likely going to change is caring about your customers
You niggers would all just make comparisons of the demo vs release and how much of a downgrade it was and how they lied and how you hate Poland and how you wish Hitler won the war.

Fuck off, no one would say any of those things after the Witcher 3 fiasco

>no daddy cdpr don't show it publicly user will be mean!
Fuck CDPR for being retarded, and fuck you for being a shill.

Oh, fuck you too CDPR

You need to differentiate CDPR the developer and their marketing department that is responsible for the E3 presentation. CDPR makes the game and the marketing retards decide what to show where and to who. Whoever they've hired for their marketing is a fucktard.

>Long private demo used for media to post previews and impressions
>Small clip of long demo with release date at Microsofts showing
Why are people acting so shocked about a private demo? This is what happenings, and its common as fuck. Every big budget game has private viewings for the goy media.

Attached: 1560020398714.gif (360x360, 26K)

Any statements from the devs on their brand getting dragged through the mud?

hurr durr its called marketing, now you only want it more and have to wait like a bitch

>a fucking tumblr q&a if you don't attend e3
Thanks CDPR

Downgrade what? The in game footage looked like it’d be right at home on a base ps4

it's called treating your stupid fans like shit. which is even more based. let this industry fucking burn until only streamers and toddlers are left!

>Any statements from the devs on their brand getting dragged through the mud?
They are not allowed to speak obviously. If it wasn't for the dev team this kind of marketing would've turned me away from the game a long time ago. The dev team is the reason i am still excited.

absolutely based, in demo there were no textures, solid colors everywhere. graphics literally look like 2014 tier

With the recent YouTube and social media purge expect all leaks to be shutdown and deleted immediately

It'll find a way online, and now that they have said this, it'll for sure find a way online. Won't be 4k quality sure, but we'll have some footage, don't worry about it.

dev team is getting more and more women into it and diversity quotas. its turning into shit pretty quickly

>now you only want it more
Not really. I want it the same amount as i did after i saw the gameplay reveal. I am just more frustrated and have reinvented my hate for marketing executives, game jurno faggots and jewtubers.

Doesn't matter now since they already fucking showed 44 minutes of gameplay and uploaded it online. There is already video evidence to talk about downgrades when it comes out

So are we going to be seeing anything at all? I was really looking forward to E3 simply because of Cyberpunk, I really hope they give us something.

What you're doing is called shilling, you cocksucker.

If you're gonna bait, at least put some effort into it

They are hiding shit though

Please stay in this shitposting containment until the release. Thank you all and hello to you, straight male poster.

Attached: 1560011594526.jpg (236x213, 7K)

Get the fuck out with this /pol/ shit from here. Did you see the gameplay reveal?
>guy sniffing ass ad in the sex district
>bikini getting pulled ad in the sex district
>all night every night Midnight Lady ad in the big square where they showcased the crowd
>DEVON three mouths leaking white liquid ad
>full frontal nudity

>So are we going to be seeing anything at all?
We'll see something. No idea what tho and we won't see the same things the game jurno faggots and the jewtubers will see.

No, i'm shedding knowledge on you retards

Oh wow look at all that Jewish degeneracy.

>inb4 Cyberpunks "leak" it online for "the people"
don't fall for this shit.

idk what's going on desu. Why wouldn't they show it to everyone if over 1000 reporters/influencers are gonna watch it? what's the point?

They are not confident with an early 2020 release and they are thinking about pushing it to late 2020/2021 or what?

they're fucking cunts

Yes? This is not PrudeSimulator 2077. This is CyberPunk 2077.

Maybe but I don't see a logical reason regardless

Yeah dude it's for gamers™ cause it's so MATURE™.

Same wuth last year.
>secret gameplay reveal
>if yt guys like YongYea or streamers like it they generate hype/if not, fix
>leak a month later

No, what you're shedding is shit, you furfag

It's for me cus it has the same sexual undertones that Cyberpunk 2020 has. You can bet your ass that there will be many mad prudes when the game comes out.

That's a pretty shitty move if it's just to generate slightly more hype, people are going to talk about CP77 regardless

The last one wasn't

it's all gay shit tho

I dont know, this is not like a fighting game or the start of Dark Souls. In a open world game with plot based content will be hard to chop a section to play.

I hate jewtubers and game jurno faggots. They don't generate hype. They generate disgust. If retards weren't giving them clicks we wouldn't have to wait two months for a public reveal.

It's to avoid potential PR disasters and provide a closed, relaxed environment for the demo show. They'll upload it to YouTube after it's done. Chill

Yes user, naked jiggly breasts with hi-def nipples and tit physics is so gay.

They chopped it for journalists and streamers. There's nothing different about showing it to regular gamers, but they're not doing that.

They did the same thing last time nufriend

CDPR said they won't upload it. What are you talking about?

>to avoid potential PR disasters
the jewtubers and the game jurnos are the ones who generate the PR disasters by injecting their agendas into the subject matter
>that one jewtuber thot that said she hated first person since it gave her motion sicksness
>we have 3d person shitposting still in Cyberpunk threads
all beta orbiters should kill themselves

I wonder what exactly would be downgraded considering how ho-hum the grahics were. Oh well, this is good news for my 970.

Because the guy playing the demo knew what do. Probably of he go too much far the demo will crush.

>They'll upload it to YouTube after it's done.
The entire point is that they explicitly said they won't you dumb nigger

It was fucking retarded back then too. So what?

CDPR and Witcher always sucked.
Cyberpunk will also fucking suck.
Enjoy waking up with men, you faggot fudge packing cock suckers.

>970
Ouch and i thought that i was having it bad with my 1050.

The issue isn't letting the general audience play it, it that they won't even let their general audience SEE IT.

The previous demo is currently uploaded to YouTube you dumb hijab sandrat

The previous demo never said they wouldn't upload it you subhuman amerimutt

poor pieces of shit like you are the ones necessitating these downgrades

1050 is weaker than 970 tho
hell, my 6.5yo hd7970ghz is better than your 1050

I am totally ok with the downgrades. If the game looks as good as TW3 i'll be a happy camper.

it already looked worse last year

Not really.

Yes they did you penny hoarding zipperhead

based, fuck cdpr and muh based le geraldo

lol 1050 is now only 1,5 years behind, do we need to buy new computer every 2 years now or what. fuck gamedevs, they should optimize instead. crysis 1 has better graphics than most shit nowadays. and crysis fits on disc

Proof or fuck off

>t-t-they will show a new hat and i cant see it!!??!! Unnaceptable!!!!!!!!!!
ahahahahahahahahahahahshsh imanige being such a retard

not everyone is amerimutt who can throw 2500 dollars every year for new gpu

Wow... you have to wait a bit to see new gameplay.
How fucking entitled do you have to be? That's how business works - you gotta grease some palms before you can get the stuff to the public.

If you don't think EA, Activision, etc. don't do this, you are completely retarded!

>being poor
Serves you right

Daily reminder EA pays shills to sabotage CD Project

What are they hiding? Are they having problems with making it look good?

The thing is i don't care for EA/Activision games. They can have their presentations inside a singularity for all i care.

Yes they will show something. Is just zoomer nighttards going back at it again to bait some (you)s

>m-muh shillz
at least ea made a public presentation unlike polefags

That won't save them. EA is trash that makes shit games. EA will never see my money.

>t-they will not do it!!!
Keep seething. It happened with the last one demo that got uploaded and it will happen again

last demo was at gamescom and it wasnt uploaded

>marketing event
>not broadcast to the general public
Speaks volumes about their faith in their product. If they're so afraid of criticism, why show it at all?

So they ended up uploading it anyways retard. Dont soil your diaper autismo

>t-they presented shit bullshot trailers for us. B-b-based ea!!!!!
Lmaoo imagine being this pathetic

have sex

>literally uploaded
>i-i-it WASNTT!!!!! GAMESCOMN!!! REEEEEEE
ahahahahahahaahahavababhaa

no it just speaks to the sorry state the gaming community is right now. Basically it's a click of greedy publishers, incompetent devs, opportunistic journalist and retarded streamers/influences. The general audience is shit on and they deserve it.
Subscribe to pewdiepie.

>"We do not like to show our demo's publicly unless we feel we are ready for that. Therefore it will not be released to the public."

They refused and then they eventually caved in. No go spin your dreidle you hooknosed bunhead.

I'd take nothing over the shitshow that EA's conference was and has been

The demo that showed the different paths and the katana combat.

>m-m-my bullshots nooooo!!!!!?!!!!!!
Pathetic lmaoo

>still no source
>just greentext
lmao

>"m-muh based company is better than your shit company!!!"
Imagine being a tribal mentality nigger

They got caught downgrading Witcher 3 of course they aren't going to want to openly show Cyberpunk 2077.

desu i would be surprised if they could actaully downgrade stuff they showed till now. beacuse it already looks bland and downgraded and just bad

>literally showed off an hour gameplay
>aren't going to want to openly show
???????

Kill yourself

wait i didnt type desu ? does 4 chan SELF INSERTS IT ????

>showed off an hour of gameplay that was meant for a private closed door demo and only ended up public because a journo leaked it immediately

>leaked
Sauce?

They put that "no loading screens" bullshit in there since which forced them to some "graphical adjustements".

>Why wouldn't they show it
Because the game is in development hell.

It's going to be "hacked" and leaked in true cyberpunk fashion
Screenshot this

What the fuck do loading screens have to do with graphics you sperg shitter?s

How fucking new are you? Were you not around for last year's E3?

lmgtfy.com/?q=E3 cyberpunk leaked audio

Christ this board is filled with delusional children.

Oh yeah, the leaked audio, I completely forgot about that. You got an argument yet you dumb faggot
>oh no, a journo leaked audio, that means we got to show off the footage this instant
HAHAHA

Attached: kek satania2.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

itoddlers btfo anime girl
hello fellow /g/entooman

Implying that they wont show the gameplay on some livestreams; like Twitch, PC Gaming, IGN, or Gamespot. Tomorrow probably trailer on Microsoft, and next week some gameplay.

Remember when Yea Forums said Cyberpunk 2077 wouldn't show and it showed as the last thing at Microsoft's conference?

Attached: laughing jar of greed.jpg (600x477, 349K)