Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Link's Awakening, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and Dragon Quest XI

Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Link's Awakening, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and Dragon Quest XI.
Almost definitely a new Smash character, probably something on Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, or Shin Megami Tensei 5, and likely a revival of a dormant series like Pikmin/Starfox/F-Zero/Kid Icarus.
It's gonna be pretty hard to beat Nintendo's E3 this year.

Attached: E32019_AnnouncementAsset.jpg (1080x1080, 605K)

>It's gonna be pretty hard to beat Nintendo's E3 this year.
>more nintendie rehashes

Death Stranding already won this year, sorry!

>that soulless Link's Awakening logo
I wish they'd leave my favorite game alone.

Attached: image.jpg (400x357, 51K)

>Luigi's Mansion 3
Dark Moon was a fucking monkey paw.

>It's gonna be pretty hard to beat Nintendo's E3 this year.
>no wario land

Attached: 1554584788948.png (209x169, 70K)

Dark Moon was 10x better than the original.

animal crossing is guaranteed

reminderthat journos watch the direct in advance so everything will probably be spoiled tomorrow or monday

They do?

>soulless
It looks fucking fine sperglord

Nintendo doesn't have an E3 press conference so they are not even among the competition.

Attached: 1559479753742.jpg (2754x1278, 958K)

Dark Moon was fucking great compared to the first game, even the 3DS version of it sucks.

I remember telling myself it was fine for like five hours before closing and never again opening it

video games

the internet ruined my life. I want my life back. please god please.

>Animal Crossing
The only thing they'll announced is that it's delayed indefinitely.

>Portable vs console
>Two years vs five years
Also most people who own a Switch (Most as in >70%) didn't own a Wii U

Attached: Nintendo Switch Games.png (750x1200, 1.76M)

sony already won e3 2019 months ago with the release of ps5
Try to keep up

Have they actually confirmed Animal Crossing at E3?

Why?

whatever. I just hope I live long enough to witness the end of this dung heap of a video game company.

The Disney of vidya will not go away, it will inflate and deflate for a hundred years.

Sorry tranny but Sony didn't attend E3 this year.

Attached: Tranny4.png (1152x932, 871K)

Do you think they'll announce the new switch this year?

Yea Forumseddit worships Nintendo. Don't worry about it, just enjoy the ride.

I would be flabbergasted if they didn't. I couldn't even explain how shocking that would be.

You won't. You only hate Nintendo because your'e jealous. Otherwise you would just play PC mainly with whatever console you want as a secondary and wouldn't spew hate towards whatever you're jealous towards.

Don't forget that a port or replacement is coming
I need to remake this image, it's already dated, but I'm waiting until the 3D World announcement

Attached: Wii_U_Switch.jpg (1300x1685, 3.87M)

>ur just jealous u meanie :^(
ABSOLUTE Y I K E S

Yes :)

Attached: 1559916939610.jpg (567x567, 39K)

>Death Stranding
user, i...

Attached: 1559696247788.png (414x707, 297K)

>nintendo thread
>full of snoyboy shitposting
why is nintendo living rent free inside snoyboys heads? what a weird phenomenon

Snoyboys got stucked in the 90s, when the console wars were STILL a thing

Don't forget the Zelda remasters, some people think those are getting brought over at some point

I'm not totally sure if I'd count them since they're rereleases

How to tell someone doesn't actually play video games

it's really sad because anyone who actually likes vidya and isn't poor should own both consoles and a pc. not being happy for the best video game developer of all time releasing six major games in six months is peak autismo

but death stranding IS gonna be GOTY or second to Sekiro

There's no PlayStation hype thread, they just want something to do. I wish people could get over the fact that it isn't like the fifth gen anymore where you had systems like the Atari Jaguar running around. Whether you bought a Switch, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One this generation, there were lots of awesome games you'd get to play that you might not be able to get on the others. People get into all these little specifications like "That's a remaster" or "It's a sequel, who cares?" ignoring the fact that every platform has more great games than we can enjoy in their respective lifespans.

Attached: 1556390216012.png (1200x800, 799K)

well duh, its kojima x del toro, look what happened the last time they teamed up, there was so much fan demand for a got dang demo the fans remade it themselves just to play it

And you forgot about Astral Chain.

Hehe let's call every game that has been ported to the switch a "must own" even if you include filler crap like NSMBU and captain toad.

Let's also ignore all the Switch games that are not on the Wii U.

Now you got a sony queer meme!

I don't understand why people like Sony specifically this gen. They barely have any exclusives. And they announced the PS5 will have even less exclusives, they're probably losing Japanese videogames altogether.

sonybro, you can't win if you're not there

Fuck I hope so.

Because Sony got Bloodborne and Microsoft didn't get anything. Next generation Microsoft will win.
PS2>Xbox
Xbox 360>PS3
PS4>Xbox One
XxxTension Box > PS5

why do fat neckbeards pretend to be fit on the internet

None of those characters are unattractive

maybe because it isn't a 2 hour long tech demo and the game has more things to do rather than just "suck up ghosts, light up room, get key/money, go to the next room and repeat"

But so are the fanboys those are representing.

Same, I want both traditional and BOTW style Zelda on the system
Then it's not necessary I suppose. Just probable

Who cares? If you wanna just use the worst possible stereotype for everything why not make every representation hideous and disgusting? Be honest, you just want the console you dislike to be fat and gross

Yeah that would be fun I guess, fat and gross people make me laugh.

>Bayonetta 3 Metroid Prime 4 or Shin Megami Tensei 5
>likely a revival of a dormant series like pikmin/starfox/f-zero/kid icarus
Wew that's some wishful thinking. Bring those expectations down user and get hype over the new smash roster announcement instead. That's something we at least know we're getting.

Attached: 1559493296812.jpg (606x453, 76K)

Those games are like the trilogy of vaporware for the Switch.

I think we all already now what Nintendo will talk about, making me less excited for whatever they can show us, unless it is Smash. If they do do that whole "reviving a dead series" thing, I hope Kid Icarus Uprising gets a sequel, but if Sakurai isn't at the helm I worry about how good it will actually be.
You're way too optimistic if you think we're getting ANYTHING on Bayo 3, MP4 or SMTV.
Despite not being on E3, Sony has been playing it's cards right.

Average playtime is 6 hours. The second game pads its time by making you repeat rooms.
I guess I just prefer quality over quantity.

Nintendo are all Yea Forums have left now that Sony has been chasing the gaijin dollar all the way to Onions Fancisco.

>probably something on Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, or Shin Megami Tensei 5
kek

None of these will be at e3. I think Nintendo's show this year is going to be mediocre. Yes, I am hyped for Fire Emblem, DQXI, Astral Chain, LA,etc but they aren't big exciting announcements really.

You guys really don't think they'll even MENTION the games they announced literal years ago?

>I think we all already now what Nintendo will talk about, making me less excited for whatever they can show us, unless it is Smash.

They could surprise us with a brand new IP; they have done that

>Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Link's Awakening, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and Dragon Quest XI.
>Almost definitely a new Smash character, probably something on Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, or Shin Megami Tensei 5, and likely a revival of a dormant series like Pikmin/Starfox/F-Zero/Kid Icarus.
is this nigger serious?
Banjo threeie alone destroy that list

>Nintendo are all Yea Forums have left now

Attached: 1554766717843.png (644x745, 229K)

No, I don't. In fact, I'd bet money we get news on a new big Zelda sequel before we get news on Bayo 3 or MP4. For SMTV, I'm imagining it will release next year.

Nintendo is all we have left. Everyone else got consumed boy the onions.

Capcom is doing great, THQ is looking to be good, From has consistent output, Square is hit or miss, I could go on. Video games were bad for a while but they're getting so much better, it sounds like you just spend more time bitching about games than playing them.

But ARMS didn't do very well. I don't think so myself, but eh.

Bayonetta 3 won't be shown because they don't want it to eclipse Astral Chain.
Metroid Prime 4 won't be shown because the game literally started development a couple of months ago.
SMT V I don't know, we haven't heard anything from it in years so I'm losing hope.

Death stranding isnt a game, its an interactive movie.

>not a word about anything at all from any of the three games
>all we have are logos
>the only news that came out was that prime 4 was botched so badly that Nintendo scrapped what bamco was doing to restart development themselves
No I don't

>tfw sitting on a pile of money with no games that interest me to buy
If I were 12 again I would go to the store to buy whatever PS2 or GC game and play the whole weekend like crazy.

Attached: 1528683164776.gif (647x363, 650K)

Bayonetta 3 will not be shown because I believe it is in dev hell, plus Platinum would want to sell Astral Chain, so overshadowing it with their own game would be stupid.
MP4 had to start from scratch earlier this year. This game won't be out till 2021.
Atlus will do SMTV when they are ready, could be any time.

>Sony will win without even participate
Is that the power of SONYBROS?

Arms bombed hopelessly. Any game in that repeat slot should have sold six million copies.

I'm not even a Sonyfag, never owned a playstation, but I love watching the Sony E3 press conference. Kinda mad they aren't here.

BING

Yes because you were stupid with your money when you were twelve and not smart enough to recognize shitty games.

>Everyone else got consumed boy the onions.
how pic related is not onions? how yoshi is not onions?

Attached: vr-bird-img[1].jpg (720x720, 40K)

Fuck now that you mention it I would love an ARMS 2 with some decent single player content.

>Arms bombed hopelessly
>new IP that sold over a million
>bombed
Yea Forums is fucking retarded

Onions doesn't mean games for kids, why are you even looking at those, are you 8? What the fuck. Onions means SJW crap on games.

Can't wait for Metroid 5's reveal announcement trailer, hope it's playable, been waiting years for the Fusion sequel.