What was mishandled about this character? How would you handle his sexuality reveal better?

What was mishandled about this character? How would you handle his sexuality reveal better?

Attached: Soldier76_portrait.png (653x669, 406K)

Made it apart of his character from day 1 instead of making it up 6 months ago and keeping it on standby as a tactical maneuver to get attention back to your dying game by taking advantage of the current zeitgeist and riding woke twitter clap-backs.

Basically, this.
I'm starting to notice the first post in these threads is sometimes the best, before the horde of (you) addicted retards swarms in.

you cant, people naturally hate gay people because its abnormal and vile

>How would you handle his sexuality reveal better?
Why in the ever loving name of fuck would a character in a fucking MOBA a "sexuality reveal"? kys

Attached: 1557138977662.jpg (250x250, 8K)

It's making fun of that gender reveal webm that's been floating around.

I would focus on adding new content and gameplay modes to my game instead of spending all of my resources developing a pointless good boy points disciplinary system and writing homoerotic fan fiction.

stop making this FUCKING thread

Drop some hints? He doesn't explicitly have to say "I'm gay" in his voice lines, but put a picture of his man lover in a photo frame, make him comment about never getting married, or something. Otherwise everyone just assumes his sexuality is straight, as with 99% of all other humans

Make it not a twist.

Stop shilling your shitty forgotten game.

76 was well established as 'Dad 76' in fan canon. They even referenced it in-game with voice lines, his barbecue skin etc.

Then they disregard all that at a stroke.

>fan canon
You mean the same fags that made him gay for no reason. Fan stories are fucking stupid.

>no reason
Try “it’s hot”.

>you can't be a barbecue goofy old dad if you like dick
Fucking idiots.

Attached: 1377704526139.jpg (344x505, 50K)

Even so, the company embraced it.

No it's
>You can't be a good dad if you like dicks
Faggot

They fucked up by not making it Reinhardt.

Attached: 1470517992660.png (1280x1211, 1.1M)

By not having him be gay. It's retarded, only "OMG SO PROGRESSIVE" types would ever fall for such a cheap tactic

No you can't, gays are not men, let alone dads, they don't know how it feels to take care of a little guy that does stupid shit but is just like you and you feel compelled to take care of him no matter what, they don't know good jokes or even how it feels to come home after a hard day of work and see his bright eyes staring at you hoping you play with him.

I wouldn't have made him gay/bisexual in the first place. Simple as that.

This

Kek I’m sure you do though.

>siding with gays on paternity
Pathetic, let them do whatever the fuck they want but don't let them go near kids, they are full blown degenerates.

76 ain't gay, Reinhardt being a macho gay just feels right.

Not sure. I don't worry about things like this since I do other, more fun things, like having sex, playing video games, cooking, exercising, praying, volunteering, and so on.

reveal it at the start and not do it at the last minute to try and save your dying game
god blizzard is fucking retarded

based retard

>implying straights arent the biggest degenerates of all

Why does this sound oddly personal?

Do you... have anything you want to share with the class, user?

Attached: 1533922977763.png (540x718, 293K)

Have it established or at least hinted early on in the games life, this just feels like a desperate attempt to maintain some relevance against CSGO and Fortnite.

Metzen is a faggot, it fits his character perfectly.