Guess which one of these two Switch RPG games is about raising creatures?

Guess which one of these two Switch RPG games is about raising creatures?

Attached: bike.jpg (1477x975, 499K)

god the switch is such an underpowered ugly piece of shit

gamefreak bought by Epic Games when?

The left, because it's got pokemon in it.

Left is clearly about cycling, dunno bout the right one.

The fact that you can't ride Pokemon at all is such a retarded decision.

Oh fuck, the dragonquestchads are here.

Attached: 1477704696203.gif (649x358, 726K)

>Left, overworld with over 800 unique creatures that can be caught and battled
>Right, two fucking mounts
Wow OP, gud graphix sure makes the game sooooo much better, I'm sure the game on the right will be so much more popular than the new pokemon

I honestly don't even.
They let you ride your Rapidash in Let's Go on the 10 meters long Game Boy routes, but you only get a shitty bike for the Galar Wild Area?

I think they purpotedly avoided including it in the game so the next Let's Go still has something for itself.

Attached: 11s.png (449x340, 223K)

>missing the point that hard

Cringe and shillpilled

Crazy isn't it? Let's not forget that Pokemon alone is a $60 billion dollar franchise and Square Enix with their entire roster of games, including final fantasy and dragon quest, is only worth $1.26 billion.

Right is obviously some DBZ game so it's about punching and shooting ki blasts, not raising creatures.

wdym user they're a small indie company

Dragon Quest has over 700 different monsters, and they're much more varied and unique than Pokemon, each with their own unique animations.

Attached: 3233086-9492757768-pic03.jpg (1200x675, 269K)

obviously, pokemon strives to make each of their games unique and stand out, for better or for worse

Either that or they're saving it for the inevitable third version.

how many of those are recolours, user?

>I'm sure the game on the right will be so much more popular than the new pokemon
>POPULAR THING GOOD

Attached: soy.jpg (644x800, 71K)

I'm fairly confident that by 2050 pokemon games will look this good.
Can't wait to play it with my grandchildren.

75% but he wont tell you that

They said that about SM's walking animations

Oh no oh no

You weren't supposed to say that

Attached: 1559693045491.jpg (680x510, 47K)

And it will keep being this thread until GF stop being lazy hacks

Im starting to think pokemon is gonna get fucked bad if gamefreak doesnt step it up. We are at the point where pokemon can reach its full potential but game freak has only moved one step closer instead of all the way. Pokemon needs a new developer

It probably is something stupid like this. That's the same reason we won't get following pokemon, because once they add that how are they gonna get people to buy Let's Go Johto?

99% sure the reason it's a transforming bike is they don't have to come up with new ride Pokemon

>"I still don't understand video game development, but I'm mad, so will call Game Freak names to make myself feel better"
It's to do with the hardware you retard. Game Freak had no need to look at shitbox/Basedstaion tier hardware, as Nintendo wasn't giving them HD console tier hardware to work with (it was actually pretty dogshit by the time the 3DS launched, not to say how outdated it was when XY launched). Can't drive a 1.0l opel corsa for 20 years, then jump behind the wheel of the latest Ferrari F1 car and be able to do milisecond-perfect flying laps without training in said F1 car first. THAT'S why it doesn't look like every other studio who had access to home console hardware for the last 15 years, because they need to teach themselves how to do this shit (Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach him to fish, he eats for life).

t. paid shill

Players have ridden bikes in every pokemon game since the first. They're a part of the series.
Following pokemon is the shittiest gimmick and bogged down an already slow game.

They honestly are though which is retarded
Why is the spearhead of the biggest franchise in the world and a system seller for Nintendo still so small and cheap
Do they just have some water tight contract or what

Imagine unironically making this post

HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAH

kek

Then hire people to work for you who have experience with console development. There's no excuse.

They're greedy faggots who refuse to hire more people because they know that, no matter how lazy their games are, they will sell millions.
Making a better game wouldn't increase the sales, so hiring people to achieve this would only reduce profit.

Tl:dr: The jew is the samurai

Attached: prse undrastand.png (827x536, 224K)

god why do people like this exist? did you get some really good corporate dicking user?

Attached: 1552423831904s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

>PS4 version
Now post the Switch version.

They both look like a fuming pile of shit. While SS is a 3/10. DQ is a 5/10 at best.

Attached: nofair.jpg (493x585, 35K)

>all those employees at Activision and Ubisoft
>can't even make one good game
Damn, how will western studios ever recover

fortnite isnt even on the list but yokai watch is

Attached: seethe.png (580x676, 35K)

DQXI console is made to appeal to the western market (along with Heroes and Builders), Pokemon isn't.

But if they went all in with BOTW pokemon normies would lose their shit and both them and Nintendo would be drowning in cash and awards
I guess they don't want to spoil a good thing but it just seems such a waste for everyone

What did he mean by this

epic games can't buy shit

Never, because unlike the western world, Japan has laws that prevent large companies that provide the country revenue, like TPC, from being merged, bought, or taken over by non Japanese companies.

>Pokemon isn't.

Then why include brown people?
It sure isnt to please japs

>literal horse
>literal bee but giant
Creative

>thinking Epics revenue come from Fortnite
lmao learn 2 industry

japs don't care about characters having slightly dark skin like you pathetic americans do

epic hasn't even amassed $2bil, even with fortnite, which is most of their revenue
case in point

Not the point, low IQ tard

If that were so, they wouldn't include them and everyone would be pale-skin with beautiful colored hair like in anime instead of turd-skin black hair poop eye "diversity"

Here's your Nintendo graphics bro, that'll be $60+tip.

Attached: 1559957775001.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

or, gamefreak went to the UK, saw a bunch of people with darker skin than theyre used to in japan, and made characters like that for their UK inspired game
shocking concept i know

>tfw riding and following Pokemon will be exclusive to the Let's Go games.
>"HEHE FILTHY GAIJIN. IF HU HUWANT FORROWRING POKETTO MONSTAH BETTAH BUY RETS GO!"

Fuck Gamefreak

this is on nintendo? it looks pretty good
can you go to that mountain in the distance?

>There are no people with dark skin in Asia or Japan
Yikes

NICE PS2 GRAPHICS NINTENDOS

how the fuck does your dumbass get "there are no people with dark skin in asia" from "they saw darker skin than theyre used to in japan" ?
you can't be fucking serious dude

>android 17 rides a blue shenron

How does someone legitimately think there are darker people in Europe than in Japan, that takes some serious ignorance.

and 650 of them are slime
i know everyone here is an underage autist, but slime isn't everyones thing

they have the right idea. Why is the western world so behind compared to azns?

do you know what populated areas in europe look like in 2019? a lot darker than japan even in tourist season
takes some serious ignorance to geniunely think europe is still just white nationalists

I never said there aren't turd-skins in europe, Japanese people can get pretty dark, and Asia in general has several areas where people have darker skin than you'd expect to see in the UK

Yes, and climb it though you need fire resistant armor

Maybe they're afraid if they make BOTW tier Pokemon then they will be held in a high standard and if next game didn't have the same standard they will be criticize heavily.
Admit it user even with subpar experience and less feature Pokemon is still sucessful franchise.

why don't you just play dragon quest instead of pokemon? you all keep comparing pokemon to dragon quest

What about people who love the concept of Pokemon but not the current execution, my shit-eater friend?
Pokemon has the best concept and universe by far, but execution is shit compared to DQ.

well i dont know what i did to warrant being called a shit-eater... but dragon quest monsters and ni no kuni are both very similar concepts of befriending and using monsters like pokemon

and yokai watch 4 is just around the corner

i'm just saying, you seem really msierable with the state of pokemon now but that's not the only option

>well i dont know what i did to warrant being called a shit-eater

You implied that people who criticize's Pokemon's current subpar execution by comparing it to similar games should just play these similar games and stop criticizing.
That's shit-eater behavior.

fuck you, bicycle is fucking based

Yes because Gamefreaks going to come on Yea Forums and be like, “Oh know gaijin angry, gotta make them happy!”

Attached: B0296B6A-1293-4A77-B410-E11B13E1FA24.png (1320x744, 470K)

criticism is fine and healthy, but to the point where youre threatening others and calling them insulting names for having different taste than you do is pretty unwarranted... at some point if the games are making you this miserable it might be better to change franchises.

Not has based as riding your own Pokemon
And bicycle on water is s.oy, especuially with the protection gears

>threatening

Someone is paranoid
I ain't coming to your house to beat you up just because you blindly buy GF's shit

Because you are a fucking shit-eater, admit it, you eat your own shit and you love it! We’ve all seen the videos.

i wasn't talking about you specifically, more the general sentiment on this board. and I don't blindly buy their games, i genuinely like the way the game looks, i think it looks cute and it's fine if you don't.

you seem to get actively angry when people say things like this though and that doesn't seem healthy at all

Yes. We know the graphics on DQ11 are better and GF are fucking lazy and retards. Also jews. What's the point of this thread again?

fuck off SwSh looks a thousand times better than whatever shitty game is on the right

Ok, Dragon Quest is fucking better on everything over Pokémon, but you can't call "more unique" all these Toriyama clones. That's a fucking lie.

>What's the point of this thread again?

Making it clear to people who, unlike you, don't know yet.

Probably

>gamefreak bought by Epic Games when?

kek

It sure as shit wont be more popular but it will be better

this but stop frogposting

Or the feature has intentionally not been revealed yet, just like how they didn't show most npcs and overworld pokemon in the reveal trailer.....

I mean DQ has monster battling arenas too, and also inspired monster-catching in the first place
There are far more than just 2, in the 3DS port at least. Pokemon is a fucking baby RPG and it's likely it's the only game you've ever played.

So has this been confirmed? I haven't seen anything about this? I'd be surprised if they got rid of riding Lapras even - it's an iconic part of that Pokemon.

DQbros, they got us!

Attached: Phase 1 Psaro but as a iconic Superboss.png (882x700, 495K)

the next Zelda game better have seasonal changes

Yes.

That happened because we didn't euthanize all the ''but muh HMs'' retards that infested the fandom.

Cultural Marxism

The leak confirms it's not in the game.

Post images of the switch version and not the ps4 one.

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS YOU ASSHOLE JUST LET DQ BE IN PEACE INSTEAD OF SPAMMING IT EVERYWHERE GOD SMASH REALLY DID RUIN EVERYTHING

go away smashnigger stop trying to get everyone to hate dragon quest even more than what youve already done

youve never heard of paris paris syndrome then

Attached: Illustration.png (420x412, 126K)

Blaming anybody but Game Freak for Pokémon looking like complete shit makes shitposts too obvious

kek

Sad as fuck.
Yokai Watch 4 looks better than this with less money. Why is gamefreak so lazy?

>Why is gamefreak so lazy?
Would you invest effort when you know that the thing you're making will sell no matter what?

Guaranteed that riding and following will be only for the let’s go series because it’s so shitty they have to have some features to bring in casuals and vets alike. How these type features aren’t staples in every game is beyond me

Both of the games in OP are going to be on the Switch by the end of the year user.
fuck off with your bullshit

The real answer.
Also if they were to st the bar high people would expect the same level of quality of out future games. They do the exact opposite and it works, people actually defend them and claim the games have looked shit compared to other games on same system for the past 15+ years. And I mean, it's true but saying 'it always looked crap' is a shit excuse.

OP is a faggot that doesn't know shit about game development. As if dragon quest had to deal with a thousand models and ten times that animations of data, moves not included

Attached: 1559957110957.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

SoulSilver is the best Pokémon experience, you fucking dumbass. And why are you discussing a DS game?

You do realize most of those thousands of employees are marketing, HR, feminist cultists, and other supplementary jobs right? Both companies will only have 150-300 programmers and artists chained up in their basement levels.

Looks like dragon ball

But thats wrong

>As if dragon quest had to deal with a thousand models

Fuck off faggot, 90% of these already existed before Gen 8

>look mom Im being deliberately retarded again!

Attached: shootme.jpg (125x98, 2K)

Even if the game was on PC it would still look like a shitty low budget indie game

>a nation of xenophobes don't care about race
(you)

>As if dragon quest had to deal with a thousand models and ten times that animations of data
It literally does? It's a JRPG just like pokemon

Right, because companies Sharp totally weren't bought out. Stop spreading urban internet rumors from the 2000s. Also emulation is legal if you delete the ROM after 24h.

yes it had to deal with that too? It is fucking DQ.
Do pokemonfags only play Pokemon and never anything else?

this was the same critique I had for most of the SMT games using sprites all the time after the ps2 game had actual 3D models for the demons.

But agreed. If DQ games actually had good stories and world building then they'd be better than Pokemon in every single way possible

Attached: suezo.png (160x213, 34K)

It's obious they included the bike because with the new graphics some black shit passing as a pokemon would look like garbage and they are not going to animate every acuatic pokemon for you to ride it, which would be impossible also because some pokemon can't realistically be used like that.

Kinda hard to hold profit when you waste it all on shitty exclusives no one wants anyhow...and justify pirating by swearing to cover any lost sales. Fuck epic they're idiots.

Then just do something similar as in gen7?

Did you even play SunMoon? They already solved that problem.

Attached: stoutland.jpg (400x240, 26K)

how much power does the switch have , between this and xenoblade 2 lietrally looks 1 setp ahead of ps2 powerwise , i know theres good looking games on the system but why a pokemon game a flag brand looks this ugly

I for one absolutely hated the ride pokemon. I thought it was beyond stupid that I had to "rent" pokemon that weren't mine in order to have HMs. I much prefer a transforming bike than rental pokemon again.

I fucking love slime.

GameFreak are the morons that canb't make anything look good.