Pikmin 2

Quake for Sega Saturn

He's in?

Attached: Chameleon.png (156x317, 78K)

The homophobic subhuman is at it again.

One of the 3 mystery n64 games

>Curtir
oh nononono

>Hey there fellow gays, remember to purchase Mortal Kombat 11! Available now on all major platforms!

I wish all LGBTQ+ degenerates would just fucking die already

Mortal combat loves anal sex

Imagine thanking corporations for advertising to you. Faggots truly are mentally ill.

this

How often do you clean that bitch

>consume our product you homos!
Please don't tell me people actually fall for this.

I AM SO OFFENDED
I'M GOING TO TELL BILLY D ABOUT THEM

I admit it, I’m SCARED of fags

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay

cope harder, seething incels

>tfw I don't play western games
Video games look plenty alive for me. Sorry westcucks normalfags lmao

Attached: 1559860516158.jpg (914x1096, 449K)

Hello, fellow homosexuals. It is us, [MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION]. Here to remind you that we support your lifestyle now that it has been federally legalised and it is completely socially safe, allowing for us to capitalise on your existence now it's mainstream. Look, we even changed the colours of [LOGO]! Why did we wait this long to come out and 'support' you? Haha, no more questions, homosexual. Buy our product. Buy our product. BUY OUR PRODUCT.

Attached: joo.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Attached: 1513476673847.jpg (656x631, 110K)

kek

Sperg outs like you is why they keep doing shit like this in the first place.

>Rainbow washing
Same shit when companies put pink on everything for breast cancer or talk about how "green" they are. They don't give a shit about the activism and just want money from stupid people.

Well now I’m not gonna but it until they do one with the rebel flag instead

Attached: homophobia.jpg (228x221, 17K)

AAAAAHHHH FUCK THESE COLORS ARE BLINDING MY EEEEYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS

FUUUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUUUU FAGGOTTS

being upset about rainbows is gayer than the gays the rainbow supports

I think we're long overdue for a lgbt version of pic related

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Remember this? MK has been gay for long time.

Attached: mortalkombat2-friendship-04[1].png (400x254, 48K)

this wouldn't of even happened 6 years ago

i love being autistic and being able to spot these ploys so easily.

I wish gay people hadn't hijacked the rainbow, if you put a rainbow on anything now people will assume you're gay

Attached: 1531573648315.jpg (324x356, 28K)

>an scientific
Why don't you an hero, faggot?

No, western video"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""games""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are

Attached: 1500736372430.jpg (2150x1122, 648K)

They're not dead, simply under attack by Tranny faggots and SJWs. If Trump wins in 2020 then these degenerates will literally kill themselves and our hobbies will be safe.

Get Woke Get Rope

Attached: 1596325145236.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Do you REALLY think it's about supporting gays? Or is about improving public image?

Come on. Quit yer sleep walkin.

The D game (Sega Saturn)

>an scientific realist

>Shinobi PS2
That's some top tier taste, user. Like the Saturn collection, too.

>panders to trannys
>that first comment about how MK11 is the best ever and how they love MK
Guaranteed they've never played another MK title and they wouldn't play the next one unless they pandered even harder. I hate that MK sold out and you have fags in this thread defending it as if they're not all being played hard.

Attached: 1421109083837.jpg (493x514, 101K)

We're trying the best we can to fight back.

Attached: 1556827298716.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

I swear, if they don't bring back Friendships by the end of the summer, I will be severely disappointed.

chads wear whatever they want virgin

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Pikmin 2

Homophobia means fear of faggots, I don't fear them, the faggots fear me

gay

I can't wait for the sitewide emotional breakdown after Trump loses.

Cry more bitch

Now this is based

Trump won't do shit. It's over. Give up and take the risingsunpill.

Attached: 1541197248412.jpg (960x960, 105K)

Get Virtua Fighter 2 and Fighters Megamix for Sega Saturn

>THEY CHANGED THE COLORS OF THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S MAKE TEN BILLION THREADS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you niggers stop with this garbage

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x307, 35K)

>buying western video games in the first place

>Muh Trump
Keep sucking that corporate dick, Islam appreciates your efforts.

MK12 will be nothing but Friendships.

Honestly, if I had a child and they had to either be gay or a tranny I'd choose gay in a heartbeat every time.

At least gays don't fucking destroy their bodies because jewish liberal media brainwashed them into thinking biology is a social construct.

>TRUMP WILL GET RID OF THE SJWS YOU'LL SEE
it's amazing how non-evidence-based your beliefs are

gay nazis, that's /pol/s new big idea?

>can you stop with this
>but I'm going to post as well
Can you stop?

YES, THEY ARE DEAD

Attached: download.png (586x690, 286K)

Gex all day

>BLOOD AND GORE GOOD
>HOMOPHOBIA BAD

Already exists

Attached: 1560024652412.jpg (750x586, 50K)

Attached: 1530106730641.jpg (500x520, 162K)

Queers in Islamic and African countries is sure is silent.

I've already got VF2, it's in the 3-in-1, and my Saturn is chipped so I burn the games I don't already have to CD. I can technically play the entire library of the vast majority of my consoles when you factor in modchips and flash carts but for simplicity's sake I limit suggestions to what I've already got on the shelf.

Attached: 1365469491446.jpg (519x600, 76K)

>If Trump wins in 2020 then these degenerates will literally kill themselves and our hobbies will be safe.
People said the same thing in 2016 and look at where we are now.

>If Trump wins in 2020 then these degenerates will literally kill themselves and our hobbies will be safe.

Nope

Attached: Trump PRIDE MONTH.jpg (598x590, 152K)

>rainbow means you're gay
God fucking dammit i hate fags for taking over rainbows,flamboyant outfits,anime and now video games too

>gooks
>not among the most limp wrist sissy livers on the planet
The only thing they can do nowadays is go extinct.

It's fine to support the LGBT, but seeing Mortal Kombat devs do it is pretty rubbish, since their past employees have said that terribly they are treating their employees, and that there's tons of harasment and bullying happening towards women, gays and just minorities in general at the company.
It's easy to be woke at social media for brownie points, how about you put that shit into action at the workplace too.

cope harder

Trump wont do shit,him winning will make trannies seethe more though and thats a win for me considering no candidate actually wants to fix anything

What do gays need support for? they have every right like any other human being since years ago and have a full month to fuck around and pretend to be better than anyone else.

It's not fine to support the LGBT
Go outside and you will see exactly why

Still doing better than whites, who have even lower birthrates in "their" own countries.