Expect her to be hard to play because of her mana ploblems and useless NP in extra

>expect her to be hard to play because of her mana ploblems and useless NP in extra
>actually the easiest to play in ccc

Attached: NPJH50505_00058.jpg (1440x811, 404K)

Best girl

What do you call this model work? It's kino. Better than the 3D we get today.

How was her NP useless? Once you got it ready the fight was basically over since you could just spam spells until the boss died

>useless
>when you get a free turn of buffed spells
They replaced manual stat allocations in CCC so it's not too surprising.

Attached: d29c07fa.jpg (1200x674, 130K)

>Extrashit CCC
Y I K E S

I still find hilarious how her PSP model was better than the first Extella's. How embarrassing.

A majority of factors about Extella are pretty garbage

Attached: 1522389161157.png (1300x1040, 633K)

She's hard at the beginning of Extra but completely breaks the game later on.

Also CCC translation WHEN

Extella didn't happen.

You had 6 years to learn

Attached: D2rRxUAUwAI4exs.jpg orig.jpg (1024x932, 161K)

rani is best girl

Attached: student.png (512x875, 594K)

>spells against all moves that have a high chance to stun
>defensive spell against skills that gives you mana
The epitome of broken.

>That tissue box

Best wife indeed.

Am I fucking up by playing vanilla extra? I can't get past Dracula and its making me want to food my Vita in half.

Attached: plow.jpg (509x516, 69K)

>can't get past Vlad
I doubt you can be fucked unless you have no idea what you're doing or you put your points into luck and AGI or something. Who did you even pick

Which servant could fall for a coward but willing to try master but wouldn't love just anyone?

You've probably fucked your stat points allocation.

just savescum lmao

I picked Caster. His shit seems easy at first, stack magic boost and bestial sky, stun him, use break to gain mp back and cave to negate his magic attacks on turn 4 or 6. Break block isn't even that annoying, I get ten rounds in, but as soon as he gets a two hit combo, she turns into paper.

I can remember what I dumped my stats in, I've been stuck on this fight for almost a year.

The general rule is to throw in a skill when you don't know which of his moves he's going to do. The curse damage from his NP is annoying but no fight in the game is all that hard I feel. You could switch up code casts and try and debuff him a bit harder and spend some money on items to even out the recovery.

Attached: DC6w5MRVYAAIcis.jpg orig.jpg (657x590, 60K)

You dump points mainly in magic. At the start of the game you can give her a bit of str and con. Heal her mid round during boss fights.