What do you do in this situation?

What do you do in this situation?

Attached: 1556681925843.webm (1024x720, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pD87waPSvc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My fault for bringing healers

why does a robot having runny poops heal the enemy?

fucking kill myself holy shit

why am I not allowed to criticize 3 for not letting you to control your party directly? it's a shitty game design choice.

Based DSP, ragequiting in easy mode.

Do what DSP did, quit.

laugh at the fucking absurdity of shit situations you can end up in these games

Just Armageddon the final phase lmao

Use armageddon

Once you do that the p3 fags come out of the woodwork bringing up p4 and p5 without you ever mentioning it once.

youtube.com/watch?v=pD87waPSvc4

load a save state

Attached: 1540328435156.jpg (901x1400, 120K)

Start over. What kind of man child gets mad at a game when THEY fuck up?

Not be stupid and equip the charm blocking accessory.

Because 3, 4, and 5 become way too easy with full party control. Idiots like you think it's only a 3 thing.

Kill yourself.

Is there really no accessory that prevents being charmed like that?

Attached: mugen_contemplating.png (480x320, 38K)

just use armageddon lol

You're supposed to prepare for the battle beforehand dumbass.

shouldve known to level up and max narcissus for the only obtainable charm accessory in the game that it doesnt tell you about that you would never find on your own because you have no reason to not just fuse narcissus into something better

There is but it requires a specific fused persona reaching a specific level and the game never lets you see which persona gets which item.

>Because 3, 4, and 5 become way too easy with full party control.
Sounds like that's a problem with how Atlus designs enemies and bosses and not a problem with party control. The vast majority of JRPGs know how to make challenging encounters with full party control, so why can't Atlus?

Hint: It's because SMT and Persona are fucking trash.

Ok so I've never played any Persona games, but it seems like the boss took control of a party member, then made it use a skill on itself to heal to full hp? Jesus what the fuck?

Attached: images (3).jpg (400x300, 11K)

then why not just up the difficulty in a satisfying way rather than adding this artificial bullshit

yup and the boss has like 14 phases lol

It's Narcissus Flower from Narcissus.

I actually liked not being able to control the party

the 14 phases are easy peasy though, at least.

Nocturne has full party control.

>he didnt spam fuse narcissus over and over again for chance at a heart item that the game doesnt tell you is even a mechanic that you can go an entire playthrough without seeing
get good bro

That's like saying Mario is too easy with full jump control.

>why can't they do the thing they do in literally every other smt and earlier persona titles
>CAUSE IT WOULD BE TOO EASY WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING CASUAL

Attached: question mark negro.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

How do you prepare for a battle for the first time

Yes, there are. You can buy enough of them to cover your entire party and prevent charm entirely.

>TFW intentionally held off fighting Nyx until fusing Messiah w/ Absorb Pierce, Absorb Slash, Absorb Strike, God's Hand, Megidolaon, Salvation, Victory Cry, and Enduring Soul at Level 99 with Dark Orb equipped and everyone else with immunity to weakness accessories

I would have literally snapped my fucking disc in half and Youtube'd the rest if this shit happened to me.

Attached: 1400953317655.jpg (400x330, 22K)

Wasn't Nyx Avatar a phase based boss? It can only heal itself back to the top of it's phase's HP, not back to the beginning of the fight.

told you

Yknow as a person who used Aigis and Mitsuru, i never had these problems.

that sounds like a lot of fucking work compared to just fusing satan and lucifer

Charm effects make my penis hard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

By powerleveling against the reaper and getting insanely OP personas, equipment and level 99 during the full month they give you to do exactly this.

Whats that thing called where you guilty of the crime if you try to defend yourself or use evidence?

>Robot
>Suffering from mental status effects
No, it just inflicted a bog standard charm, pretty mundane shit you see since the 90's, and you can both dispel and prevent it so in this case it's all on the player.
Nyx isn't a hard boss either.

I had Messiah when I fought Nyx. I could kill Nyx five times before I ran out of SP.

Exactly what is shown in the video.

After TWO attempts in which my main character was charmed and AI COULDN'T JUST USE THE FUCKING ITEM TO HEAL ME, and then lost, I just turned off PS2 and watched the ending on youtube.

I can't be bothered with shitty design choices.

Charm in SMT/Persona is basically being unable to attack the enemy and randomly using whatever support/restore skills the party member has on them on the enemy

don't lewd Nyx

Attached: 1545632249846.jpg (1000x1215, 409K)

I wanted to do everything before the final fight and not go in half cocked. Also, because I didn't want the game to end.

Get frustrated but end up laughing at the absurdity of the situation and continue the game, hoping that this time luck will be on my side.

>tfw just luckshittered at a low level with a persona with a billion cards on it

Attached: 4FD670DC-7854-4B44-9DA9-95F482238185.jpg (232x293, 11K)

My party I don't think even had much turns, based Siegfried with vorpal blade, so many crits.

how is charm even real haha
just equip narcissus flower nigga hahaha

Can't win the fight without overleveling? Sounds like bitching out to me

Attached: 1551513585827.jpg (309x336, 13K)

you can buy anti-charm accessories specifically before this fight, baka.

>not giving every character a ribbon to negate the status effects

Attached: komugi.jpg (499x367, 31K)

>not having a MC, yukari, junpei and akihiko party
>picking fucking ken and koromaru
DSP had it coming

based

Attached: 20181012154402_1.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

That's the final boss, and he also has 14 60000 HP life bars.

>Not having a persona with null-charm and full-party status heal spells
I knew about this beforehand, prepared accordingly and beaten Nyx on my first try without this happening. Git gud

Attached: eriko_art.jpg (497x640, 61K)

that's DSP for you

>max hp for the final boss is only 6k on easy mode
Jesus christ. People actually play games on easy?

he's still alive? holy shit. how unfortunate

Last i've heard dude got fucking married and shit

>lumping smt in there
why? it doesn't fit your argument at all

Attached: 1520814511098.jpg (640x360, 141K)

No one cares what you think, faggot. All that matters are results and not getting fucked over like the Webm in the OP.

Attached: Stupid Bitch.png (310x416, 152K)

>you have to play exactly to my made-up nonsense rules or it's not fair
literal scrub

the game basically spells it out that you should be (""over"")leveling for this fight and gives you a tons of tools to do it easily, and unsurprisingly, the final boss is a joke if you actually go through it

OP webm wasn't even very fucked over, quitting there is stupid.

good for him. meanwhile lowlife permavirgins will bitch about how bad he is at video games

Attached: 1520887692042.jpg (960x720, 45K)

Please tell me you can make her a waifu in the update.

That happened to me during my fight

I made a save slate on the ps2 emulator during the second phase of the fight and save scumed back. I wasn't doing all of that again.

Attached: 20181009212008_1.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Lol why does he have two healers? What a casual.

Nyx vs Pandemonium Warden, who would win?

On my first playthrough of P3, I had heard the joke of the final boss charming allies to Diarahan him. So I went out of my way to level all of the possible personas that could give me a heart item to give null charm.
Was absolutely worth the effort. I ain't getting meme'd just to watch the final boss's HP go back to 100%

Attached: 1558830477118.jpg (709x1002, 313K)

because personafags are mentally ill and can't take criticism

But that's boring and time consuming

no he doesn't, only the last one has fuckhuge hp
you can oneshot the other phases

so is the entire game but people still play it for some reason

Coulda defended himself without bringing up persona 4/5 my man

Have a fucking stroke, quit the game and try again later.

6000 HP aint that much. If I need to Power Charge Vorpal Blade more, I can do it.

Attached: 1547185901748.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Start over because Nyx isn't hard at all whatsoever

I wouldn't reset there either if my only problem was one of my characters getting charmed. this guy clearly has more problems than that, though, almost his whole party is charmed

will door kun ever come back?

True

nü-atlus will bring him back

>I ain't getting meme'd just to watch the final boss's HP go back to 100%
Smart man. I went in even more clueless than that, since it was a blind run and I avoided all semblances of "spoilers" like the plague. I blitzed through the Nyx battles in 15-20 minutes. She never had a chance to use Night Queen (I never knew it existed until I completed the game and saw posts online) because my party was damn OP. My main goal was finishing the final battle with Makoto's ultimate persona that made me practically immortal, and I achieved it.

It's not even that time consuming. Just go into the Monad with Armageddon and Victory alone, and you'll be lvl 99 in no time at all. Repeat for other characters with them alone in your party until you reach the desired level.

These are the types of people that say there's nothing wrong with persona 3 combat. They spend all day grinding boring shit until they can just solo everything and then when they see complaints about retarded AI teammates they shrug their shoulders and say it works on my machine :).

post yfw Persona 6's antagonist is Door-kun, but changed after finding enlightenment

Attached: 7NwrfOw.png (689x380, 258K)

>people dungeon crawl in a game that's half dungeon crawling
Yes, and?

>half dungeon crawling
You wish. It's 80% pressing A through dialogue, 15% going through 260 floors of randomized garbage, and 5% boss fights that have no inkling of thought into them besides nyx.

name 10 jrpgs that aren't braindead easy

>it's a shitty game design choice.
because this is a subjective opinion and not a fact. you can argue that the idea makes you enjoy the game less, but you can just as easily argue that it makes the game more interesting. they did it to help you better self insert into the main character and most of the actual complaints with the system are resolved by just setting their AI properly (you don't get some of the more useful ones right away, but again they were trying to tie the story and gameplay together at the expense of being less user friendly)
the combat in nu persona isn't nearly complicated enough that you need to manually do everything. 90% of the time the optimal move is "cast weakness on man over and over" "use big dick phys move over and over until everyone falls over" "heal someone" and this is absolutely stuff an AI can and does do without issues.

especially since the main character is designed to be so much more powerful than the party members to the point that you can quite easily solo most fights with a bit of preparing, especially in P3 where you have shit like fusion spells that can literally make you invincible

>Ken

Kinda deserved it for bringing that shit along over DA MAN or Akhiko or even fucking Mitsuru.

Attached: chaiki.png (600x611, 415K)

Seems to me that would defeat the entire point of unlocking The Universe.

Robot thighs seem uncomfortable to lay on.

>They spend all day grinding boring
Wasn't boring for me. I had a blast preparing for the "Promised Day", it was like a training arc in which I did shit that I ordinarily wouldn't do and got the absolute best Personas and equipment in the game as a result. The game pretty much beat it into me how much I needed to prepare myself, and I did. Payed off 10fold.

>then when they see complaints about retarded AI teammates they shrug their shoulders and say it works on my machine :).
Oh shit, user. You caught me. I've always defended the AI in P3, for years actually. It "worked on my machine' because I wasn't a fucking mouth breathing retard who didn't know to use tactics. :)

>Keep AI on "Act Freely" the whole game like a dumb fuck
>"WTF WHY ARE YOU CASTING MARIN KARIN MITSURU FUCK THIS DUMB GAME FUCK YOU ATLUS"

Not my fault you're an idiot.

Attached: 1347957214087.png (205x186, 5K)

Ken and Koro are good boys together FUCK you

The World/The Universe just means that the Fool has reached the end of his journey, it's no different from 4 and 5 doing the same at the end of their respective games.

elizabeths story in arena makes what was already implied by p3/the answer clear as day. the only way door kun can come back is if the entire human race either obtains enlightenment and nobody ever falls victim to despair, or they're all fucking wiped out so there's no longer any need to block off nyx

this is why elizabeth says she's going to be waiting a "very, very long time" before she can see him again. the only way he can come back is if they go back on over a decade of their own writing and would make them look like even bigger retards for constantly using "everyone time travels for a weekend and then magically forgets it happened lol" to keep having him in spinoffs when they could've just not given a shit in the first place

its the #1 thing that will show they've officially stopped caring and at that point you shouldn't either

Don't lump Koromaru in with that fucker, he didn't do anything wrong.

Atlus already did that for me, maggot

Attached: ken.0.jpg (1200x800, 272K)

>most of the actual complaints with the system are resolved by just setting their AI properly
This isn't even half true. Aigis will almost never cast dekunda when debuffed no matter what her setting is. Yukari has a penchant to cast diarahan instead of AOE heal meaning you have to go behind her. Mitsuru loves casting mind charge against enemies who null ice for whatever reason. Half way through the game Junpei decided to stop using skills all together and just auto attacked enemies to death whether he was on full assault, act freely, down enemies, etc.

See post above. Your arguments void though because you autistically powerleveled through everything instead of actually playing the game at the recommended level.

>Your arguments void though because you autistically powerleveled through everything
>"everything"
>Final boss is "everything"

Attached: 1557332012599.png (872x632, 253K)

Why is he not allowed to bring up the other games in the series?

>Aigis will almost never cast dekunda when debuffed no matter what her setting is
this is an actual flaw.

>Yukari has a penchant to cast diarahan instead of AOE heal meaning you have to go behind her.
because the AI priorities people at critical health over the entire partys health, important in a game where revivial beads are expensive in the early parts of the game, characters don't auto revive after a fight ends, and its game over if the main character dies. yukari's healing being such a big complaint always seemed strange when literally everyone in the group besides junpei and koro can heal

> Mitsuru loves casting mind charge against enemies who null ice for whatever reason
literally can't happen if you set her to knock down. also ice break exists

>Half way through the game Junpei decided to stop using skills all together and just auto attacked enemies to death whether he was on full assault
did you give him an extremely high damage weapon from fusion? this is one i've never noticed

I love Fuuka

Attached: Fuuka's Eyes.jpg (477x687, 123K)

persona 3 was the only persona game that actually took advantage of the main character being a self insert with no personality in an interesting way because the main character is (you) and everyone else in the party is their own person.
you had to physically give party members their gear and they would sometimes replace it themselves. you had to ask yukari to heal you outside of a fight. they use their own items to heal, they'll take money from chests and just keep it. they'll get tired and ask if they can just sit this fight out and go home or sometimes they'll get sick or have something else going on and don't even want to dungeon crawl at all that night. you had to earn their trust to get better AI tactics and even then they don't do exactly what you want 100% of the time

this was all to help sell that you were actually this blue haired japanese kid that barely talks and the other party members were their own individuals, instead of you being a ghost that possesss the whole group and commands everyone magically. or the party being (you) and a bunch of his peons that follow his every whim

tldr: persona 3 was experimenting with being an actual self insert instead of a self insert in the fantasy everyone sucks your dick sense the later games went with. you can argue which is more enjoyable to play but it's certainly all deliberate

>fuse helel
>win
wow so hard
People complaining about Nyx should literally just fuck off back to P5 where the game plays itself.

>This isn't even half true.
No. It's very true. The only attacks your party *ever* need to use are their base elemental abilities when set to full Knock Down, full assault (at the beginning of the game) and your healer being on heal/support when needed. I covered all other bases in terms of buffs/debuffs and acting as a secondary healer when needed. There was never one point in the game I felt the AI was acting antithetical to my will aside from when they were set to Act Freely. Your complaint about Yukari is also strange. It's blatantly fucking obvious she prioritizes who's closest to death as opposed to healing everyone with a "media" variant. If you didn't realize that or knew how to work around it, that's on you. Not the AI.

>older Ken

Attached: 1550491447079.png (318x289, 128K)

if you're even able to fuse helel you've grinded too much

I like your view on P3 user. Have a (You)

>mfw I thought Joker dying would mean a Goro Akechi redemption and him becoming MC
>it was all a ruse
So much potential

Full party control is literally always better, there's no strategy if you're at the whims of shitty ai that play for you

I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who didn't solo the only boss in the game that didn't fall over to a breath of wind. Thanks.

>because the AI priorities people at critical health over the entire partys health
That doesn't really solve anything though. When the AI diarahan's instead of AOE healing, you have to go behind them thus wasting a turn. If she AOE heals there's a chance the others will live through the AOE attack meaning you won't have to waste a turn playing janitor. Other AI healing along with Yukari is the same scenario I mentioned above, it's wasted turns.
>did you give him an extremely high damage weapon from fusion? this is one i've never noticed
No I usually kept him equipped with the strongest katana from the police shop.
>literally can't happen if you set her to knock down. also ice break exists
Fair point.

What a load of shit.

Because they have fuck all to do with P3 having retarded combat design, they are actually evidence of why P3 having no party control is retarded, since Atlus stopped with this shit.

There's literally no reason why yu and joker are also silent protagonists besides "persona 3 did it and that's the game that put us on the map"

both these games need characters like yosuke and makoto who literally just exist to say shit that the main character SHOULD be saying if only he was allowed to have voice acting outside of combat

You can easily get to level 88 by just completing tartarus.

>instead of you being a ghost that possesss the whole group and commands everyone magically.
To be fair, you are the designated leader

>I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who didn't solo the only boss in the game that didn't fall over to a breath of wind. Thanks.
Literally no fucking argument. I was "recommended" level throughout the totality of the game prior to December. You're wrong and clearly have absolutely no idea how to use tactics.

>guy who kills MC becomes the next MC

Attached: Caveman-spongebob[1].jpg (400x400, 20K)

This. The silent protagonist is such a fucking cheat when you just offload all the stuff they should be saying onto another character.
Nocturne did it best. Nobody spoke for you and in the end you made all the decisions. You have allies, but in the end they die and you gotta stand on your own two feet. It beats the hell out of having some fairy/obnoxious sidekick to speak on your behalf

>recommended level.
This is what I hate about you personafags. everything you fags say must about playing at some arbitrary level

there's no strategy in persona at all because it runs by a flowchart
>If they have a weakness cast it until you win
>If they don't cast the strongest attack I have that isn't wasting my resources
>Heal when someone is below 50% hp

and guess what? that's how the fucking AI teamates operate. the closest these games get to having actual strategy in battles beyond macro level "the upcoming boss uses fire, I should bring guys that resist fire" is some bosses will have a phase where you're encouraged to not attack for a while for whatever reason.

atlus also patched catherine to be even easier because they consistently underestimate how braindead their own fanbase is

It's not just Personafags. It's autists with nothing under their belt besides vidya "accomplishments" in general who need something to feel smug about.

Attached: 1339955380245.jpg (756x669, 169K)

> If she AOE heals there's a chance the others will live through the AOE attack
this doesn't happen if you play on hard mode and/or are not especially high level because a combination of being tired and there actually being a lot of other stuff you could be doing in terms of the social parts of the game instead of leveling up preventing you from being a super high level, in that case trying to heal everyone a bit with media will just get the whole group fucking wiped

>tfw didn't realize Koromaru was albino until Ken pointed it out in PQ2

how does being the designated leader let me magically teleport yosuke a new pair of swords from my bedroom to his?

You're not getting my point. The game is so fucking easy until Nyx that everything before it masks the obviously flawed combat system. Since you didn't fight her properly, you won't understand.

Nyx is level 76. If you're like level 90 you're not fighting the same boss as someone level 70. When you can solo Nyx at level 90, your AI teammates can do fuck all because it doesn't matter at the end of the day because you don't have to rely on them.

He alive and thriving more than ever

just gonna throw out that I've beaten persona 3 multiple times and generally don't even hit 80 by the time I fight nyx and it still went fine. it's a deliberately difficult fight because the entire game is building up to it. the example in the OP image is absurdly easy to prevent even if you didn't expect it because yukari is slow as shit and so you should generally be able to act before her and cure the charm

nah dude. if i wanted to challenge i can just solo him with pixie or some shit. fighting the boss at the "recommended level" is autism.

Why the fuck are you using Koromaru?

Ah, so the flawed combat suddenly shows its true colors *only* at the final battle which I did not do "properly" (read: by playing like a retard and going in with the bare minimum stats for maximum frustration) - it is simply beyond my comprehension. Nice goalpost moving. This reads less like me not playing "properly" and you justifying your idiocy of going into the final battle halfassed and blaming the combat on your shortcomings.

Attached: 1546459805319.jpg (355x399, 29K)

arguing about being overleveled for nrx or not is a stupid point when FES added the arcade which lets you boost the shit out of your persona stats for a small fee every single night you aren't doing anything else - in a game where you run out of other stuff to do at night by september

I fought nyx with a persona that had multiple 99's for stats. all your character level does is effect HP/SP and what you can fuse, but it doesn't really matter when the stats are so large if you're using a slightly worse attack

Well personally, it's one of the reasons it's my favorite Persona game, I can definitely understand the frustration of it though. It's just that in a game about interpersonal relationships, having that degree of separation from the party did a lot for how I connected and felt about them. And it also fit into how door-kun affected them outside of combat, as he wasn't a direct driver or force to the other characters growth, but simply an influence; which I much prefer compared to a character's spiritual and gameplay growth being tied to a social link, leaving them stagnant and one-note in the main story.

Attached: 1511307332668.png (600x900, 300K)

Tactics is both a pleb and brainlet filter of the highest magnitude. What a wonderful mechanic.

This happened to me and i kept going and won.
I was still mad though.

I NEED YER HALP

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

beg for money

Doesn't everyone unlock a healing skill at some point?

>fighting the boss at the "recommended level" is autism.
It's the opposite of autism, really. I could have grinded tartarus just like that other user and been level 95 but I wanted to move onto other games so I fought Nyx with minimum grinding.

When Nyx uses two almighty attacks it left my party at around 30-40% health. A simple mediarahan would've been enough for the party but yukari used diarahan every single time thus making me go behind her to cast mediarahan.

>his reads less like me not playing "properly" and you justifying your idiocy of going into the final battle halfassed and blaming the combat on your shortcomings.
Ah yes, I too should have wasted two afternoons fighting the same boring tartarus monsters instead of asking for a combat system where I could easily beat it at level 70 had I could control my party.

I never understood how people got into this fight with stats like that. They give you so much time to lvl like a madman in Monad that it's almost as if that was intended. The fight is designed to be unfair as fuck because you're literally beating back the inevitable...why not come overprepared for it?

Attached: 1545466060190.jpg (500x375, 40K)

I want to emulate P3, is the combat really so bad? Should I just use a cheat engine to breeze through fights and play for the story?

Attached: Hama Or Miss.webm (600x450, 2.79M)

Just emulate FES and if you end up not liking the combat, try the party control mod

It's not that bad, not that many enemies charm you, and once you've got a full party it's not too difficult.
Basically what says, have a variety of personas to cover weaknesses or do buff/debuffs, and save before bosses so if you fuck up and bring the wrong teammate, you can start over.

Man, those dancing games really are the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality, why would anyone buy that shit

That was my party too except I swapped Aigis with Aki sometimes.

It has a thematic purpose. The entire game is about trying to get your teammates to work together. Also just use party tactics it's not that hard lmao.

More Fuuka is never bad!

Attached: Fuuka's Smile.webm (524x576, 2.81M)

>Wasn't boring for me. I had a blast preparing for the "Promised Day"
Fucking this.
When I first went against Nyx I was probably around lvl 70, only had Surt and Odin as my "OP" personas, and didn't have any plans to face Death.
Needless to say I got my ass whooped, but then I went back and cheesed Death, grinded all the way up to lvl 90, and went full fusion-autism to make an OP Helel.
Not only was it fun to make a bunch of other OP personas on the way, but it was also extremely satisfying to effortlessly pwn Nyx into it's final form and finish it up with Armageddon.
My only real complaint was not being able to choose which skills to inherit from fusion, my autism made me spent way too much time on everything I fused.

Attached: 1545783090432.jpg (235x260, 16K)

>it's almost as if that was intended
Because it was, and combined with there was no excuse to have a hard time against Nyx unless you rushed through the last two months doing absolutely nothing but skipping the story events and going to sleep.

>I purposefully handicap myself because the harder it is, the better it is
This is the dumbest mindset ever. Whats the point in playing RPGs if I can't over level and steam roll a boss? I get that some people will naturally just struggle with some fights, but if you have ever played a RPG before, and know the basics of how they work, why should I have to subjugate myself to tortuously grind on a boss's HP bar for half an hour?

Just skimmed the thread and the fat weebs defending P3 are pathetic. Yes, it was retarded you couldn't control your party when the AI is braindead. Just because you *can* prevent or do something in the game using external knowledge doesn't mean it's a sensible solution. Over-leveling for fights isn't fun or even particularly helpful sometimes if you don't already know what the fuck each Persona will do. It's like the Yukiko fight where it's clear Atlus expected you to capture a Slime and level it up to get some ability that helps. But how the fuck would you know to do that? Why would you level up the ugliest and weakest fucker in the game? Persona 3 has way more moments like that, it's not good design it's retarded. Then you add the goldfish AI on top of that and even when well-prepared, some fights just are doomed to go to shit because of RNG or your team not doing anything that makes sense based on context. Trying to excuse over-leveling as the solution to hurdles is like telling people looking for tech support to just reinstall the entire operating system every time sometimes goes wrong. Yeah it might fix it, but come the fuck on that's not an actual solution, and if no other real answer exists then it's dumb game design.

There's a reason why nobody gave two fucks about Persona until 4. Don't try to >imply me you know there wasn't a goddamn person who cared about 3 until they fixed it in the sequel.

Attached: 10 Int.png (545x476, 161K)

Retard

>I suck at video games and I must tell everyone
nice blogpost retard

Attached: 1511196794467.gif (324x324, 184K)

2020 will make it 10 years since he died.
Maybe Atlus has something planned.

Attached: 1556156401304.png (512x512, 80K)

I went in with my party at around level 75-80 and had no real problems. The final boss is meant to be hard.

The effect of indirect party control on the feel of P3 relative to the other games is mixed. I like how it makes every action the protagonist takes feel even more important, which is complimented by the structure of the battle theme, but setting up tactics and watching a suquence of animations also makes the gameplay loop kind of uneven and tedious. It's great when you're in the zone and at the peaks of a given playthrough, but it hurts playability the less interested you are in playing.

Attached: 1522059699586.png (891x634, 604K)

AI party members don't make the game more challenging they just make the whole experience more frustrating.

>suck at video games
>JRPG
You click an option on screen. There's a very finite number of choices you can make in a fight. There's no skill, if anything running back and overleveling every time there's a boss fight is what unskilled retards would do. Guess what most of the excuses in this thread say to do? It's fun to use strategy in fights, grinding in lieu of strategy is what you should be trying to avoid.

Use tactics retard

Attached: 1564189865246.png (677x518, 134K)

>They give you so much time to lvl like a madman in Monad that it's almost as if that was intended.
This. 100%. The narrative continually pushing you to prepare yourself legitimately made me want to push them to the limits, as well as extend the game's longevity.

>I too should have wasted two afternoons fighting the same boring tartarus monsters.
Because unlike you, I had a set goal in mind besides "finish gaem nao" Judging from a post I wrote 8 years ago elsewhere, I was level 72 on Jan 1. My goal was to complete the game with Makoto's ultimate Persona, Messiah. Which I am glad I did, as it thematically fit the tone of the ending and it resonated with me all the more. It just so happened that Messiah was locked behind a level 90 cap: which led to my powerleveling in the Monad. Furthermore, I wished to complete the game with no regrets so that I would not have to achieve all of this in a 2nd playthrough when the game gave me ample to do so just before the end. Sorry grinding in a dungeon crawling game bores you. I bet you Youtube'd The Answer too.

Attached: 16781 - aegis arisato_minato iori_junpei kirijou_mitsuru megaten persona sanada_akihiko soejima_shig (444x640, 51K)

So what's the drama this time?

That fixes nothing you know. Look read reviews of when Persona 3 was released, I know you all like waifu games but the actual gameplay of 3 isn't fun and anyone who isn't a 300 pound waifufag noticed.

>click
>on a PS2 game
dumb dumbposter

>Don't try to >imply me you know there wasn't a goddamn person who cared about 3 until they fixed it in the sequel.
the only reason persona 4 even fucking came out is because 3 was a massive hit (P3 still has more spinoffs and side material than 4 does).
persona 4 is so based on persona 3 large parts of that games code, including the entire soundtrack, are on every P4 disk.

sorry let me start over
>goblin slayer
lmfao

Bring back maken x you niggers

Durr select then.

Play a better game

>If it's fun it's because you're overweight
The absolute state of amerimutt logic

>ad hominem

dude who reads a manga where anime girls get raped calls people fat weebs lmaooooooooooooo

>being a lucklet
Miss me with that charm shit.

Yes it does.
>even when well-prepared, some fights just are doomed to go to shit because of RNG or your team not doing anything that makes sense based on context.
I only had Ai troubles in like 2 fights (from over 100 hours) and literally didn't know about the Marin Karin meme until I finished the game and start looking at P3-related stuff on the internet.
Just admit you're too retarded to manage your party through simple commands like everyone with a brain did.
Also, I'm beautiful IRL, fight me.

Attached: 1536538862116.jpg (398x364, 39K)

Nah it's a shitty design choice lol. Writing all of that just to defend something bad