Untitled

>

Attached: 75943C76-637C-4F02-8374-829169CD5269.png (322x358, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422
youtu.be/XTUFdPJeukY
youtube.com/watch?v=pWGEOpAwMQg
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2Ld4a-Qfc
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32828
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a job.

Fuck you, you piece of shit I slayed bandit leaders and dragons for my money unlike you waste of space, goddamn thief niggers, we're nothing alike.

NEVER DONE AN
>click
>kill

>no option to destroy the thieves guild
Why?

Anyone else feel bad for this guy? Seems shitty the Theives Guild wants to incriminate an innocent man.

Attached: brand3.jpg (512x512, 115K)

>seems shitty that an organization that fraternizes with the Dark Brotherhood, robs innocents and has killers in it would fuck him over
What did he mean by this?

>anyone feel bad for this guy?
>dark elf
>nope

Bethesda was lazy. I wish there was an option to wipe them out though.

but he was raised by argonians

>Lose a merchant for no reason

OR

>Fail to do what Brynjolf wants and get invited to the guild anyway

Truly spectacular quest writing

He has different dialogue if you don't have much money

I always avoid him to prevent dialogue from engaging, it works every time.

Apologize.

Attached: Todd_Howard.jpg (411x594, 58K)

well that is the thieves guild in skyrim, which is not the real thieves guild, until the player guided by the stars of nocturnal works with that woman thief who was outcast by the imposters to bring them down. fuck the thieves guild questline in skyrim is great, maybe better than the one in oblivion.

that's why they operate like they do and serve private interests (maven black briar), it's basically an imposter organisation, although brand shei was simply meant to framed, such is the way of nocturnal.

framed for stealing an argonian's ring too. what a dishonor for him. oh well. can't do the thieves guild quest without framing him.

they should have made it so he only says this if you are a redguard, khajiit or argonian

the theilves guild isnt really supposed to be that shitty

>can destroy the dark brotherhood
>can't destroy the nigger guild

Attached: 14401241827.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

whats dumb is that he NEVER GETS OUT OF JAIL. Brynwolf said he was only supposed to be there a few days, but Brand Shei never actually gets out. Made me feel really bad.

When he starts to walk up to you, use the nearby blacksmith forge. While you're in the smithing menu he'll continue to repeat the same line to your character. Eventually he'll give up and walk back to his stall and never approach you again.

this is one of my favorite little quests in the game. it was cool just coming upon this house and seeing this on the road. and it felt like you were making a genuine choice

You've made me realize after all this time that there are no khajits or argonians in the fucking thieves guild

what the fuck is this game

they wanted high IQ thieves

Attached: 1560011520961.png (966x754, 169K)

Politically correct. Can't have racial stereotyping now can we! Argonians are fine, respectable tradesmen, another who says otherwise is a Stormcloak and deserves to be punched.

>you can destroy the Dark Brotherhood or assassinate the Emperor of Tamriel
>Maven Blackbriar is too important to kill
Gee thanks for having her tied up in a bunch of different quests so nobody can actually fulfilling RP a morally good character by taking down this literal crime boss.

Attached: reading room, baby.png (718x732, 1.5M)

fuck you todd and your PC bullshit

The Thieves Guild in Skyrim makes zero fucking sense:
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422

>if you side with the imperials she gets put on the throne

Attached: 3wvOOr_X.jpg (400x400, 19K)

You must have a bug, for me he popped right make to his stall after a week or two.

>no option to destroy the Thieves guild
>no option to slay Companions and/or progress through their questline without become a furryshit yourself
>no option to help Logrolf unless you kill him before he even reaches Molag Balls
>no option to play actual vampire hunter because muh forced Mary Sue Laura Bailey voiced waifu RUINES IT
Yea. Todd is shit at stuff like this.

I'm on PC and I just tell him to fuck off and he doesn't approach me ever again. Fuck the thieves guild, fuck the dark brotherhood and fuck the companions

I report him every single time.
Even on my pure boring two-goody shoes play-through, I report him. I just can't resist it.

Does he ever shut up about his flamer blood elixir? Because he never stops.

I'm still seething about this almost 8 years later. Can't believe supporting the blatantly corrupt joke of a Nu-Empire is actually popular, and Reddit tier faggots think the Stormcloaks are the evil faction because of muh racism in a game where literally everyone is racist.

Attached: 1559844969956.png (512x512, 293K)

Yeah he's stuck in jail forever for me too. I visited him and did his little quest, at least he knows where he came from or whatever. Should give him some peace of mind while he sits in jail forever for stealing a dinky little ring.

caius cosades was based
wish he didn't just fuck off and was brought up again

Khajiit are not allowed into any cities, and Argonians are literally trying to be decent hardworking members of society in Skyrim.

that always confused me. what the hell is supposed to be so special about farmer blood elixir? wouldn't farmer blood be available..well..anywhere..what magical properties would it have, make you more resilient?

Anyone else realize how many similarities there are between him and Ned Stark? Theres no way it wasnt on purpose

Just fail that fucking quest. Fagnjolf will still invite you to his shit guild and never speak about your "failure" ever again.

always breaks my heart when caius gets recalled

She's Todd's OC.

It’s almost like real life.

even then windhelm is the only city that actually took in refugees

It's special farmer blood. You collect it after the farmer has a good harvest and plows his wife for the first time in 4 months. The blood is so packed full of testosterone that just a little sip can fill even a woman with manliness.

I guess it's because going Stormcloak means taking down Brogruf and replacing him with a literal WE WUZ personified

Imperial side got a lot of bro jarls while Stormcloaks don't really have any other than Ulfric

well that's better salesmanship than brynjolf's!

i'll take your entire stock!

>The most racist city are the ones fitting the bill in accepting refugee.
>the more progressive and liberal cities don’t
Imperial loyalists having White ivory tower and “not my back yard” syndrome.... just like real life.

I ran into a khajit thief on the road, tried to rob me and I said I was in the thieves guild so he left me alone.

>while Stormcloaks don't really have any other than Ulfric
Riften's original Thane is decent person and she gets replaced with the worst character if you side with Imperials.

You can get caught by the guards and brynjolf will just shrug it off and still ask you to join his little guild, I did this with my dunmer nationalist

yeah the stormcloak jarls are mostly unlikable and lame. i kind of wish it was more balanced in that regard. almost all of them are assholes.

Lawgiver the yarl of Riften is pretty cool. She loves her people, but she just have terrible advisors.

Imperials just feel like the "good guys". When you kick Balgruff out of Whiterun it's like the game is telling you you made the wrong choice.

>if you side against her the honorable dumbass the Stormcloaks put there gets manipulated anyway
>can't just exterminate Maven
Reminding me of the fo3 "you should commit suicide for the greater good or you're a dick" bit.

You know what I like about Riften? The house you buy is perfect for a 3rd stage vanilla vampire. Sneak into your house without actually entering the city, feed on your spouse or house Carl, then walk into the city free of fear that the guards will identify you as a vampire.

I love him

>fuck the thieves guild fuck the dark brotherhood
Based
>fuck the companions
You fucking rigger I swear by the divines I will slap your shit.

unofficial patch fixes it

>none of the guild members are marriageable

>get the skeleton key
>item just makes lockpicking 20x quicker because you really wont ever run out of them and means you don't have to put points into "make it easier" perks
>continue down the quests because one of the oblivion deadra gave you a skeleton key for completing their quest so I assumed i would get it back
>have to trade it for some shitty perk that I absolutely never used again for the entire game

great

>implying the (((stormcloaks))) aren't just a psyop by the thalmor to further their goal of destabilizing mundus and fucking everyone else so they can return to Aetherius
fuck off knife ears

Attached: 1407213004059.png (527x594, 29K)

Proofs?

Attached: 1559612716796.png (645x712, 128K)

Oh far crying out loud. Read the dossiers in the thalmor embassy you filthy imperial.

It's odd considering there's an option to wipe out the dark brotherhood.

>"Dude let's become eternal slaves to Nocturnal it'll be epic"
Fuck this stupid questline.

I used skyrim unlimited to start in Riften with 0 money and he said something about being light on the pockets

Pretty sure he returns after enough time. Jail isn't permanent.

he doesnt return at least in the vanilla game.

His housecarl is an insane Dunmer who threatens to kill you just for visiting Dragon's Reach.
His steward is an ignorant Imperial who spits on Nord traditions, fraternizes with the Thalmor (he's present at the embassy party during the main quest) and revels in taking in chests of the Empire's hush money.
Balgruuf bows his head and kowtows to the Imperial soldiers if you side with them in the Battle for Whiterun, and if you win he has the preacher thrown in jail.
He's thinks he's just cautious but he's not, he's a coward who wouldn't declare a side because he didn't want to admit he's just another Imperial puppet. He claims he sympathized with Nords fighting for independence but in the end he's okay with the Thalmor carting off people for worshipping their Hero-God. He's a coward and a milk-drinker and deserves a sword in his belly, like Dead-King Torygg.

Attached: basedmar stonebased.jpg (474x474, 44K)

>TES 6
>No one can be killed except for generic NPCs
>The Essential Scrolls 6: Electric Boogaloo

>Spend the last two days reinstalling Skyrim+mods
>The game won't even fucking launch
I don't understand. It seems like for so many other people it just werks. But no matter how much I fuck with LOOT, Bashed Patches, Manual Load order sorting, etc. something always goes horribly wrong for me.

Attached: 1421471150619.jpg (840x700, 154K)

Correct me if I’m wrong. You are bound to protect the twilight seprachure in life and death until such a time when nocturnal doesn’t need you, and then you are rewarded to be one with the shadows right? I’m thinking that Dragonborn might be obligated for the first part like how the Dragonborn an summon a Tongue with his shout, but later? Can’t he decline the evergloom and just go tin sovergarde?

There's evidence to suggest that there was a quest at one point where you wipe them out with Mjoll the Lioness, apparently.

>mfw if you go around Solitude the guards will tell you the city didn't allow argonians or any beastfolk in until the High King was killed

What did (((Ulfric))) mean by this

Attached: 2013.jpg (900x900, 76K)

that makes a lot of sense

How come you literally sell your soul to every daedra? how does that work when the dragonborn dies?

Regular people can't decline shit, daedric princes claim their souls and that's it. With the dragonborn it's a bit muddled since akatosh takes their souls to sovnegarde by default.

I recall a mod that attempts to restore and finish that cut content.

>stormcloak initiation is to travel to an isolated ice isle and kill an ice wraith
>imperial initiation is to just go to another fort and kill soldiers
why was imperial line so soulless

Those dossiers further improve my point faggot. Ulfric is/has been an asset for the Thalmor whether he knows it or not. Elenwen was arguing with Tullius in the beginning of the game about executing Ulfric right there and then vs. being taken in by the Thalmor and most likely """escaping""" so that the civil war could continue.

Attached: 1527240314061.png (704x900, 421K)

>until such a time when nocturnal doesn’t need you
I don't remember this being stated. Regardless, the Dragonborn belongs to Akatosh, it's just really stupid that nobody brings that up when X entity says you belong to them forever now.

Stormcloaks faction is best faction.

I've recently been replaying Skyrim for some fucking reason, and the draugr dungeon meme is real. Every quest, EVERY SINGLE QUEST has you going into a cave to kill nameless mooks. Even the Thieves Guild quests end up like that.

western """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""games"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>akatosh takes their souls to sovnegarde by default.
You mean Akatosh re-absorbs the Dragonborn back into his oversoul like he did with Alduin. Sovengarde is the domain of Shor.

I can't believe the theives guild questline doesnt have an option to say "no, we're not selling our souls to nocturnal. we will still make this work"

>Skyrim
>Options
The only choice you have in the entire fucking game is what clothes you want the guards to wear.

Dragonborn is Akatosh, kind of, so you won't really go to Sovngarde but just back to Akatosh when you die.

>people still think Bethesda makes RPGs
Their games have never been about choice and consequence.

The cuckcloaks are even worse than the Nu-Empire

>feeling bad
>for an elf
He's probably helping smuggle skooma into Skyrim.

What was even the point of that, anyway? It didn't give you shit during the fight with Mercer and ganing an "advantage" was the entire point of selling your soul to Nocturnal

user? He’s an asset, but they have no control over him. They specifically wrote they don’t want him to win. Imagine if you will you spend time to make the perfect “Manchurian candidate” that has no “connection” to you only for you to realize you have created a monster that will ruin your plans. Ulfric Stormcloak as he is, is a creation of Thalmor; I admit. But you must realize that they made a man into the very thing that they fear. The (((Talmor))) created the Hitler of Tamriel’s setting.

Maven ran Riften anyway, nothing changed

A genuine lack of choice for sure. That is what bothers me most with newer Bugthesda games. It's like they try to make sure that you can do every quest possible in the game, so factions will never really be unavailable for you because there is no rivalry. I fucking hate how Skyrim is that gay "safe" game that protects quest availability, instead of just forcing you to play again and choose a different path. This and all the essential NPC's are complete bullshit, really.

There are Dwemer dungeons every now and again at least.

>Sell my soul to every Daedric Lord I can
>No matter what happens, Akatosh is still going to be the one who gets my soul
MORA'S GONNA FREAK

>final Thieves Guild quest in Oblivion has you sneaking into the White Gold Tower and stealing a fucking Elder Scroll
>final Thieves Guild quest in Skyrim has you running through a falmer dungeon with two NPC followers so you can steal some big gems from a statue
The Thieves Guild in Skyrim felt more like the Dark Brotherhood at times.

I liked this guy more. One of the best jewelry merchants in the Skyrim.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.14M)

>tfw your waifu won't be with you in the afterlife
JUST

Attached: 1552849357433.jpg (1898x512, 208K)

When the water was filling up after killing Mercer, I can only guess that Nocturnal’s luck is what cause those rocks to fall and allowed to escape and not drown.

Riften was pretty much the epicentre of cut content as Bethesda tried to rush out Skyrim for their meme 11/11/11 release window. Destroying the Thieves Guild with Mjoll was cut. Everything related to ousting Maven Blackbriar was cut. Several other smaller questlines were cut. It's a fucking mess of block chopping and why it's so barren compared to every other town.

>Marrying a literal fury.

>That Female Cicero mod will never get a proper VA
IT HURTS

I married my lovely drug dealer wife

Attached: 92ab91f4adb7f4a3f840a65ac46cdf00[1].jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

The worst part is when Todd released his "remaster" of Skyrim it was literally just some graphically improvement and bug fixes that you could have done with mods.
thanks Todd

>finish dawnguard
>find out there is a mod for romancing bailey but it doesn't work if you have finished it
it's not fair bros... haven't touched the game since, last save was trying to use console commands to work around it but...

Attached: sad (17).jpg (375x215, 18K)

Hermaeus Mora doesn’t care about souls, but only knowledge. He kill Miraak for you, then allowed you to absorb both Miraak and all the souls that Miraak absorbed at that point. The demon of knowledge will manipulate you to spread his influence and forward his agenda, but when you die he could care less if some other Daedric prince trips themselves over to claim you.

When you die and the daedra are about to slice up your soul Akatosh shows up and tells them to fuck off

The problem with Skyrim is that even if you'd completed the main quest the Companions treat you like some literal who scrub
Compare that to Knights of the Nine where you get massive kudos from the Prophet if you completed the main quest first

SE is 40% off on Steam, is it worth it?

W-what did she want with that mammoth tusk for?

I'm still convinced that Winterhold was meant to be much bigger but they made up the collapse story and half-assed it.

>dragonborn, we need you to go to that honey farm down the road. its like a 5 minute walk
>we need you to be stealt-- or yeah just slaughter every guard you see. cool. whatever.

>Rerelease Skyrim
>Todd adding in Bug fixes
What a grand intoxicating innocence

They half-assed all the "urban" villages.

So what overpowered thing can our PC be in elder scrolls 6?

I sorta liked the shouts.

>Have some of the oldest human cities in Tamriel
>lmao 10 houses bro

The Companions and the College of Winterhold were shat out in the last weeks of development, I'm certain.

Get the original. There are more mods that help fix the game.

The Shezarrine

Akatosh is the lord of time. He could make you live an eternity in Sovengarde, then an eternity in Hircine's hunting grounds, then another eternity in Nocturnal's Evergloam, etc. Or somehow all concurrently.

Then this is more of a reason for a united Imperial-led Skyrim. There is already sentiment among Nords in the Imperial Legion that the White-Gold Concordat is bullshit (i.e. Legate Rikke) and doing things to fuck Imperial unity would mean the dirty gold-skinned knife ears would see this as an opportunity to do another Great War. Cyrodil's tower is already fucked, don't let the Throat of the World be next.

Attached: 1556562569865.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

Assuming it's in Hammerfell, sword singing or whatever it's called.

Either Hoonding or an incarnation of Ebonarm with Sword Singing powers.

Creating absolutely insufferable characters like Maven and then not letting you kill them is a joke

Throat of the world is already deactivated prior to the events in Skyrim.

Don't forget literally every single child being a cocky little cunt and shit-talking the savior of the world.

Skyrim is filled to the fucking brim with characters who do nothing but talk shit, yet are only still alive while the Dragonborn breathes because of the protected status.

Never go into the cut content rabbit hole, you'll feel depressed knowing Bethesda could've made Skyrim ten thousand times better but decided to scrap it all for an 11/11/11 meme release date, most of these they already had the voice acting and half of the script finished

>Civil War was way more dynamic with both factions trying to wrestle control of the forts all the time, raids to burn farms and actual sieges of all cities in the game
>major Mephala conspiracy going on in Whiterun where Balgruuf's children would try to kill his dad at some point
>bigass arena in Windhelm
>taking down Maven and the Blackbriars
>way more in depth intro with you being able to escape with Ulfric
>Boethia asking you to infiltrate in the Blue Palace and gaining Elisif's trust only for you to kill her

Attached: 1421625839779.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

They better take out fucking essentials in TES 6.

I always play as an Imperial so it'd be wrong of me to support the nord circlejerk of the storm cloaks
and I married my orcfu

Attached: 40038-14-1455357164[1].jpg (2560x1152, 1.06M)

Nazeem is killable. There is even some hilarious mods that make it so his wife divorces him and marries you, loses his job and gets a muffle on. It's like you are basically cucking him.

There are a huge number of genuinely pointless NPCs in Skyrim who do absolutely nothing except repeat the same line over and over again.

You need essentials so that you don't get the retards that break the main quest and then cry about it
What isn't excusable is being to opt into a quest that removes their essential status like destroying the dark brotherhood.
Like if Delphine tells me to kill Paarthurnax I should be able to say, no how about you fuck off or I kill you instead but instead you just are a cuck and can't do anything about it

I work for Belethor, at the General Goods Store.

>Sword singing will just be a slightly redone shouting
God I can already see it.

Mods alleviate some of those problems, the Paarthunax dilemma actually could pull you out. But the problem is Skyrim is too safe with quest availability. The game needs to let players fail or be denied certain quest lines. I think being completely locked out of a faction quest line because you murdered the faction should be a thing. Obsidian style freedom would really set the game up well.

Don't forget all the economy shit that was gutted late in development.

Thats fine unless you are saying they are also essential

Install Amorous Adventures to find out!

is there ever a point where you're required to sneak in the entire questline?

Attached: tes thieves guild through the years.png (698x495, 41K)

Even in Oblivion, you could talk to every NPC about rumors and the local area and that might lead you to new quests or simply give you a bit of lore. In Skyrim, these NPCs have exactly one line of dialogue that they repeat forever when you try to talk to them.

Because the empire is soulless.

Colovians are technically Imperialized Nords.

Yeah, some of their lines are embedded into my long term memory for life probably. It's fucking terrible.

uninstall the sex/body mods you degenerate

>Morrowind.
Motherfucker, just steal the diamond on the 2nd floor.

yeah but they're still divergent races

Nope
Not even in the Dark Brotherhood questline.

I'm a zoomer who has never played Oblivion before, the only mods I should install are the community patches, right?

Last time I played having 9 favorite slots was absolutely not enough

Get Oblivion Character Overhaul to remove potato heads.

You need to experience how truly awful Oblivion's level scaling and leveling system is for yourself so you can get a mod to fix it.

>runs and jumps over rails so I don't get assigned this unwanted slop o shit storyline
oops

>tfw had more fun playing amorous adventures than most actual quests in skyrim
Fuck dwemer ruins

potato heads are part of the experience

>See that diamond clearly visible when you first enter the store? Ignore that, it's just a decoration. What you should go is go into the lady's bedroom and lockpick a random low-level container which has a pair of diamonds in it, which is absurd and not the case in any other NPC house in the game. Easy!

TES6 will be 90% radiant quests and settlement building, mark my words.

It's a shame that Oblivion is let down hard by that system. Had a good levelling system existed from the start, I think more people would appreciate it.

Oh and also it should have been way easier to mod. Oblivion is such a fucking pain with all that omod garbage.

>normal weapons can be enchanted/smithed to ludicrously high strengths so they remain useful to the end of time
>magic stops being useful at level 30

Attached: 1558312937333.png (640x480, 458K)

>enter location
>NPC starts walking towards you
>nothing can stop him
this shit gives me nightmares

What has been the best house for y’all?
Vanilla, the hearthfires, or the one house at raven rock?

Attached: FAFAB905-F289-4301-B7FA-D2FC666CD711.png (1536x864, 2.29M)

>amorous adventures
>the implication that ysolda plays with mammoth tusks

Attached: 1547757831554.gif (320x256, 1.82M)

Is it really that bad? Because I was planning on making an unarmed/light armor character.

is it really the exact same house wherever you buy a plot of land?

The Thalmor don't want either side to win; they want the war to drag on as long as possible.
Ulfric being a Thalmor asset is a fucking stupid theory from imperial faggots trying to justify an empire that has no legitimacy. The Amulet of Kings is destroyed, the deal broken. The empire has no right to exist (and even Talos tells you this in Morrowind)

It's more like
>Random bandits walking around with full daedric armor and weaponry

Just play it without mods. Get the unofficial patches and play through without mods at least once.

My house is that barrel in Whiterun that doesn't delete it's contents every week.

You need to min/max shit and make sure you don't jump too often so you accidentally increase your Agility when you level up, for instance. As for level scaling, it makes searching for loot and completing quests pointless until you're level 22+ because that's when the 'best' versions of these rewards are given, like daedric artifacts.

Laila Law-Giver is an incapable joke and even she in her utter obliviousness recognizes that Ulfric is making a naked power grab.

What really sucks about it is the fact that there's an entire quest surrounding this guy and where he comes from. Its a pretty neat litte changes of pace from the normal sponge combat. Most people never get to play it thanks to Todd shoving the dirty rat thieves down our fucking throat to make up for Riften being so barren.

It's really bad. The game actively punishes you for making the skills you use the most your primary skills, because you'll level up way too fucking fast and you'll have garbage attribute stat gains per level up. Meaning enemies will begin to outpace you rapidly which is where the whole meme comes from about level scaling. So the go-to tactic is to make all your primary skills shit you'll barely ever use, or skills that take so long to level like Athletics so you'll always get 5/5/5 on level-up instead of e.g. 2/3/2.

>You can get the strongest weapons/armor in the game by grinding your smithing skill. No hunting for equipment or ingredients necessary, just common drops you have tons of.
>Smithing also makes any weapon more powerful for practically free. You can't get the best damage possible without smithing, so you get screwed over if you ignore the skill.
>We at Bethesda are very good at balancing, you see.

>settlement building
If I have any faith in Todd, it's to grasp that no one cares about this in Elder Scrolls.

You get the choose different wings after you build the main hall.
>East side lets you choose library tower, kitchen or armory.
>North side lets you choose alchemy tower, trophy room or storage room
>West side lets you choose Enchanter’s tower, Green house or extra bedroom for family.

>can look through containers, sorting by item type, in literally every prior Bethesda game
>containers in Skyrim just have their contents displayed randomly
Forces you to use different containers for different items unless you want to search through all that shit.

The Most Dangerous Game in Oblivion is literally just a generic dungeon, though.

Attached: very nice (1).png (600x594, 299K)

The wings are the same, but different locations have different external addons. Like you have have a fish farm at one, a bee house, etc.

I never finished the main quest of Skyrim and a few months ago I tried a new playthrough with some mods to finally do it. Couldnt bring myself to finish it. Its so fucking bad. Whenever I play it I just want to stop after 5 minutes.

>A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON

Attached: 1557019271770.jpg (374x376, 52K)

>it's a 'Blood on the Ice shits the bed' episode
I hate reruns

*rub* rub*

>"C-CEASE AT ONCE!"

>I don't want to spread your religion
>LOL TOO BAD YOU'LL DO IT ANYWAYS

I think Skyrim is best treated as an adventure game. It is very comfy to play.

I know it gets shit on a lot but I really enjoy it.

>Cant drop the item from your inventory

Falkreath is so annoying. It has the highest rate of enemy spawn rate in Hearthfire. Seriously what is a giant doing this far south?

bros....I miss them

Attached: OB-place-Sanctuary_Door.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

>walking around
>large shadow moves across the ground
>this plays
youtu.be/XTUFdPJeukY

Skyrim does a LOT of things wrong but it also does some things right

Can we all agree that Skyrim has the single worst UI of any game this decade? What the fuck were they thinking, there's so much wasted space.

Meridia is a bitch in ESO, a bitch in Oblivian, and you are surprised by her in Skyrim?

>walking around
>large shadow moves across the ground
>music doesn't change
>it's just a hawk

das a big birb

Giants are faggots and I am guessing he is searching for another dude to ram with his club.

Skyrim had a GOAT ost

youtube.com/watch?v=pWGEOpAwMQg

>small brain
actually traveling with serana
>glowy brain
ignoring her
>galaxy brain
removing her essential tag and sacrificing her to boethiah

Attached: The worst.png (474x760, 509K)

The writing in this game is so awful it scares me

Attached: 1523484908626.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

it's rudimentary but at least it's actually stealing from a normal shopkeeper under the nose of a normal guard instead of just bandits who you can kill for no consequence

>universes colliding brain
setrace argonian

Attached: 5.png (500x569, 75K)

>Frea and Serana are the two female characters who the DB interacts with most and would be most likely to care about
>Can't marry either
There's no other game with a marriage or romance feature with this problem

stop shittalking my wife

>Windhelm house if I role a Harbinger Nord and side with the Stormcloaks.
>Morthal hearfire house if I role any assassin thief that need potions and poisons

Mods.

your waifu is shit and used goods
USED GOODS

DB is so fucking bad in skyrim it's not even funny

Attached: 15585053616.gif (900x761, 898K)

it's honestly one of the better faction questlines, which isn't saying much but still

Workaround for something that should just exist in the base game isn't an excuse

Well it's never going to happen, just gonna have to suck it up and use mods.

sparing based cicero then letting him be your loyal servant while astrid and most of the other cringe nu-DB morons got roasted is pretty kino and satisfying though, also lucien lachance as a summon and wes johnson emperor were also based. otherwise it sucks ass, though

I'm mainly talking in the context of they should learn their lesson for VI if marriage returns but knowing them they'll just scrap it because it's too problematic in the year 2023 or something

it's ok, I will show her the love she needs
I fucking wish

Attached: 1559399158104.jpg (1600x1742, 314K)

>Not marriageable

o-outdated concept...

>unironically no quest to destroy this shitty guild with its shitty writing in this shitty town with my warrior wife

Skyrim had all the potential in the world.

Attached: 33a7ef6a0163e3472ad6df889a07b892.jpg (736x414, 35K)

You did make the wrong choice, every city Stormcloaks are in charge of is crime ridden and a shithole. Wiindhelm literally has children summoning the dark brotherhood and a serial killer mutilating women in the streets and the guards nor ulfric did shit about it and the killer is literally 10 seconds away.

Those tend to be the most memorable for me though. Every time I think of Skyrim, "I work for Belethor, at the General Goods store." immediately pops into my head.

You know he kills the farmer and his wife if you do, right?

>YOU MUST BRING SOMEONE YOU TRUST TO GET SACRIFICED TO CONTINUE THE QUEST IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY BOLIVIA
>buy out some random mercenary
>kill them in a matter of minutes
>YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR DEDICATION, YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY SHITTY ARMOR

Attached: 1555852319306.png (471x258, 90K)

I ride all Brynjolf, Vilkas and Farkas all night, no regrets. Of course modded

It's not a theory when the thalmor themselves wrote that he was an asset. Go be retarded somewhere else.

There is literally nothing wrong with Vignar. His first "issue" as acting Jarl is to make sure people of Whiterun are safe and ease them into the transition. People literally give Vignar shit because he's not Balgruff, not through any fault of his own. And man if Bethesda was actually a semi-competent developer they could have had a quest where you could convince a NEUTRAL PARTY to take either side but nope he just throws in with the Imperials just because.

>not marrying the apprentice wizard dunmer
>not spending late nights studying with your apprentice wizard dunmer waifu
>not experimenting with lewd magicks with your apprentice wizard dunmer waifu
>not making half breed abominations with your apprentice wizard dunmer waifu

Attached: d67kzps.jpg (600x857, 390K)

>Stealth kill my former champion
>Don't actually have to stealth kill him

Attached: 1440309391647.jpg (288x252, 24K)

>Be imperial
>Kill Thalmor on the road any time I encounter them
>Go home and fuck Taarie in Solitude

Companions are defenders of whiterun and Kodlak is one of the most based men in the game WHY WOULD YOU KILL THEM. You fucking monster.

based

Give me an interesting challenge ruleset for my next playthrough lads

Attached: skrim.jpg (667x665, 118K)

He's an asset as in 'hey we can use this Stormcloak movement to weaken the Empire', not that he's an actual Thalmor agent.

Or just sell one set of the infinite dark brotherhood armours and buy the thing.

>Olfrid, patron of the great clan Battle-Born, a name I'm sure you know well.

>I work with my mother, sell fruits and vegetables. It's fun most days, but hard work.

>I work for Belethor at the general goods store.

>You try mercenary work? It might suit you.

>I don't claim to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun. Eorlund Gray-Mane's got that honor. The man's steel is legendary. All I ask is a fair chance.

Attached: 4.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I worry that they're going to do away with silent MC/unvoiced choices in VI and turn this shit into Fallout 4

Outside of rare circumstances the child of a cross racial couple is always that of the mother

>YOU MUST BRING SOMEONE YOU TRUST TO GET SACRIFICED TO CONTINUE THE QUEST IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY BOETHIAH
>kill everyone in the area out of spite in a matter of minutes
>YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR DEDICATION, YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY SHITTY ARMOR

Attached: 1559233663381.gif (320x240, 603K)

I always thought something felt cut with maven. All that talking about how bad and powerful she is and you never really get an opportunity to fight against

Her hair underneath the hood is shit.

Argonian, alchemy sneak and archery only.

Is Thieves Guild in ESO worth getting?

>argonians are used for labor in port cities
>argonians aren't even allowed inside the walls of windhelm
>can't think of a single khajiit in a major city
Yeah Todd is based and redpilled

Attached: 927.jpg (708x708, 41K)

>stealth archer
>interesting

They also write they do not want the Stormcloaks to win the civil war, convenient ignoring that part isn't it? Also learn what the term "asset" means, General Tulius can be considered a faux "asset" to the Thalmor because he is there to do what they want him to do, continue the Civil War.

>loved playing a broken mage in Oblivion
>start Skyrim for the first time
>every NPC tells you to go to Winterhold
>get hyped
>actually walk up there because I missed the carriages
>barely any NPCs with shit to say, nobody bothers to teach you shit
>do the quest for a while
>YOU SHOULD BECOME THE ARCHMAGE
>know only like 5 babby tier spells
>YOU'RE THE ARCHMAGE NOW, NOW GO TO THAT DUNGEON AND LOOK FOR BOOKS
Every fucking hold mage was more useful that that damn "college".

Shouts only

>caius pretends to be a skooma addict as part of his cover
>he becomes an actual skooma addict
>the player pretends to be the nerevarine
>mantles and becomes the nerevarine
never realized how poetic this is

That last one is the worst. Sometimes the option to shop doesn't show up at first and i have to listen to her finish that entire line before i can try again.

Attached: 1512965213858.png (480x360, 253K)

>can't finish Thieve's Guild quests by being a thief, you HAVE to sell your sell to Nocturnal and become whatever the fuck a Nightingale is because you "need" the edge she gives you (read: literally nothing)
>can't finish Companions quests by being a regular mundane warrior, HAVE to sell your soul to Hircine because "lol its a tradition bro :^^^^)"
>Mage's Guild is three quests and then you're the Archmage
>Dark Brotherhood is ok I guess
How the fuck did they drop the ball so hard?

>ok you gotta drink this chick's blood to become a werewolf
>drags a knife across hand
>*PLOP*
>basin instantly fills

Attached: 1559412119449.png (1169x857, 144K)

>Wanting to fuck Molag Bal's ruined sloppy seconds
His cock pretty much fucks your soul into Oblivion.

Yet, under Balgruff's rule Whiterun is successful and thriving. Yet under imperials rule Solitude is thriving and successful. Now lets look at the regions Ulfrics boys have the most influence in.

>riften
Literally all criminals
>windhelm
Segregation, serial killers, children summoning assassins
>markath
City literally ran by a family of bullies who kill people and wrongfully inprison them

Worst a place like Whiterun has is that his one child is a little shit. Stormcloaks can't run societies.

>attend a 'lesson' about wards
>go to a draugr dungeon
>go to a necromancer dungeon to find some books
>go through an undead dungeon under the college to find that you need the Staff of Magnus
>find the staff
>shoot the orb for a few seconds and kill an elf
>you're winner
Absolutely pathetic as far as questlines go

2 handed mace
power attacks only

Honestly, the biggest thing I'm looking forward to in TESVI are the companions. Bethesda did a decent job with the allies you could bring along in Fallout 4, and I imagine they want to stick to that formula.

Markarth starts as Imperial aligned.

>Small brain
Imperials
>Bigger Brain
Stormcloaks
>Gargantuan Brain
Imperials

The most powerful family in Markath are stormcloak supporters.

I legitimately couldn't stop laughing for about five minutes when I saw that. Why even bother if it's going to look like shit?

Markarth is Imperial you retard, also

Falkreath
>A Jarl so absolutely corrupt he lets bandits pray on his people so long as they give him a cut of the profits

>using anything other than the vanilla Orc hairstyles

looks silly

I want to buy from Madesi!
I want to hug Madesi!
I want to marry Madesi!

>the adoptive argonian parents he loves so much revealed to have killed his real parents
I didn't give him the journal. Normally I wouldn't care but I felt too bad that time

Aren't most, if not all, the people in the mine Forsworn though?

Don't matter, the family that runs literally almost everything in Markath back stormcloaks. There seems to be a trend with criminals and being stormcloak supporters.

>escape with manadnach in the prison quest in markarth
>get my gear with them
>punch one of them on my way out
>greeted by the rich guy and get a ring
>he acts like I killed them all

Attached: 1557712468150.gif (512x512, 624K)

Only Thongvor is, to which they want to respond by imprisoning his entire family.

>download the alternate start mod
>roleplay as a miner
>mine ore and smelt them down to sell in the major holds
>eventually by a nice home and settle down with a cute Bosmer girl who fancies me
>decide to take a stroll through Riften, the misses always warned me about that place
>''Never done an honest day's work in your life for all that coin you're carrying, eh lad?''
>proceed to uninstall game

Attached: 1548524268249.jpg (400x528, 25K)

Stormcloaks have one "criminal" supporter (Silverblood) and the Empire has two "criminal" supporters (Maven, Sedgier).

Most people compares Ned with Ulfric

Attached: images (5).jpg (429x715, 53K)

I lost my shit when that happened

>that spot in dawnstar where you could open an entire khajiit caravans' inventory

Attached: 1554464694601.png (128x111, 23K)

i don't suppose there's any mods that make the thieves guild/college quests any less piss are there?

Attached: 1421577998918.jpg (1095x1195, 226K)

I will NEVER betray Balgruff, he gave me a comfy home, and treated me nice. The most based jarl in the game, with the most based people backing him besides that fucking wizard asshole. By comparion all the rest of the jarls and their supporters are dicks. Especially Riften's jarl and her annoying ass sons.

There were a few of those because every merchant has their shit in a chest somewhere. There's one near the Markarth khajiit camp and you can get to the one under the Skyforge in Whiterun, too.

this is always fun to bring up
i don't any of the devs who made that specific part looked at it finished and thought, "this is fine", but were forced to keep it cause they were told to save time and move on

Nope.

based dense retard

With smithing you can get part of the way.
That big sword will really shine when your boots, gloves, necklace and ring all give +51% damage each. Be a smithing enchanter enhanced by alchemy or give up.

>he gave me a comfy home

He didn't, he gave you the privilege of buying a home, something every other Jarl does as Thane.
>with the most based people backing him
Preventous insults Nordic tradition and is cushy with the Thalmor

The worst part is I'm not even using any porn mods.

Attached: 58724215_p0.jpg (462x533, 171K)

No, but i much rather prefer some of the custom made quests than trying to salvage the dumpster fire that is skyrim questing.
Vigilant and Project AHO are absolute top.

Vigilant is good but I wish the bosses weren't literally Dark Souls copy/paste jobs.

Crafting was a mistake. Every "build" you play in Skyrim has to include Smithing and Enchanting

>HEY SIR WE HAVE LIKE 30 BLACKSMITHS IN SKYRIM AND EVERY TOWN HAS A COURT WIZARD SHOULD WE ALLOW THE PLAYER TO PAY GOLD TO THESE PEOPLE TO CRAFT WEAPONS AND ARMOR, UPGRADE THEM, AND ENCHANT THEM?
>No.

Then that faggot at the College rubs it in your face by not only telling you they enchant things for the locals but then tells you to do it yourself.

Attached: 65238-1-1430315034.jpg (1680x1050, 278K)

Who are some other cool prophesied figures from lore that we could be in VI? I liked the Nerevarine and the Dragonborn was cool too although not executed nearly as well until the final expansion

Child always the same race as the mother with some features from the father. Be that as it may, her design is terrible like an old hag.

hoon ding, probably

>introduce cooking
>entirely pointless as alchemy ingredients are easier to find and potions are simply better

>yo bro here's a shout that lets you tame a dragon
>yo bro once you hop off of it you have 7 seconds before it becomes aggro again
>yo bro what if we made all shouts useless after level 30

Attached: 1508790350210.jpg (617x627, 44K)

You can bypass smithing by leveling up conjuration and using bound weapons, bow in particular. Armors are useless because of the low mitigation cap.

>morrowind's mage guild is dungeon exploring until you 1v1 the old guildmaster for no reason and get crowned the new arch mage
>oblivion's mage guild is a bunch of fetch quests/dungeon exploring until the very end
>Skyrim's mage guild is dungeon exploring but ten times as boring because magic is at its worst in the series
why does Todd hate mages so much?

>He didn't, he gave you the privilege of buying a home
So? it's also the easiest to get with little effort while other jarls expect to to jump through all the damn hoops in the world just to get the title of thane. You can outright tell Balgruuf of your situation and he doesn't just you for it. The Gruff is based.

>Preventous insults Nordic tradition and is cushy with the Thalmor
Oh boohoo he insults nordic traditions? that's hurting nobody personally, drunken nords walk around the city yelling racial slurs to people. Even if you MARRY a Nord (I married Vilkas) and break it off, they will say something like "I knew I shouldn't have ever trusted a filthy imperial dog", they're ALL racist, even the ones you fuck. And Ulfric is a thalmor puppet himself.

There is no way they'll keep that name. Imagine trying to sell a game where that's the protagonist's title.

Dude, don't just install a fuckton of mods and start it up. T
he actual proper way is to install a small handful, start it up, test things a bit to find any fuck ups, then install the next handful. This way it's way easier to find what exact mods are giving you trouble.

Nobody at Bethesda is imaginative enough to move magic beyond flinging different coloured balls of light at people.

cooking is more for comfy immersion

I started a new modded playthrough two nights ago and beat the first dragon fight where the fuck should I go first this time?

Attached: kitty.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

At least she didnt squat over it and pour blood in it the other way.

Attached: DF56D6FB-3C38-4BD4-AE9A-C4A8A117050B.jpg (163x169, 8K)

>it's another Skyrim thread where Empirefags have no reading comprehension about the dossier and did not even attempt the Stormcloak side of the civil war

Attached: 1529963580158.png (572x508, 545K)

Yeah i wasn't so much of a fan of the bosses either. But the exploring felt like an actual adventure.
The third chapter with the whole mansion bit was sort of aids though, only cause it was impossible for me to avoid the fucking thing that stalks you and insta kills you.

yeah they'll probably have to retcon it slightly to make the name seem more mythic, like 'hrun-dregh' idk. Or just refer to him as "the Make Way God" instead of his title.

>tfw everyone in VI is going to be a fucking nigger just like 90% of skyrim was nords
fuck this shit

Markarth

did someone at bethesda seriously expect me to tame a dragon and ride it to kill a troll and a bear in the vicinity whilst taking 5x as long to do so?

what the fuck is going on over there

Riften, make sure to be the appropriate level to get Mjoll's quest so you can finish it and marry her as quickly as possible.

I always went Riften first, go Windhelm.

Attached: 1453066401818.jpg (508x428, 46K)

>90% of skyrim was nords
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Demographics
not even 50%, faggot. Go yell tranny in some E3 thread

not if some breton lands are also included

>These nights when the sky was clear and the moons were out
Peak comfy

Attached: 1488114928681.jpg (465x465, 171K)

>no option to call brynjolf theiving scum and kill him, and slowly unravel the secrets of the thieves guild through force, eventually killing maven and mercer
>no option as an elf to slay the companions and reforge wuuthrad into an elven weapon
>no option to help the forsworn retake their homeland
>no option to oust the college of winterhold and reestablish winterhold as the capital of skyrim
All side factions should be destroyable in some way

most people that have played skyrim didnt autistically minmax stats i agree with you though love big numbers

Go kill falkreath
Like all of it
Then go markarth
Fuck falkreath

Attached: 1539384893730.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>implying it's going to be set in hammerfell

Attached: c.png (1080x1080, 1.66M)

>acquire so many gems it is impossible to sell them all
>just throw them all on the floor to make a vault a la scrooge mcduck
>game crashes

>a game featured in a specific province has a larger percentage of the native population compared to other races

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Him and that argonian in Solitude who says "You should see me when you get bored stranger" are the two most annoying NPCs in Skyrim.

Is that not more than enough for a "remaster"?

>Not being able to become the new chieftain of the skaal due to your heroic acts and having the new shaman as your wife
I hate it!

Attached: 1474649414662.jpg (640x780, 75K)

Why were most of the argonians in Skyrim so bro tier?

>All side factions should be destroyable in some way
Woah there, we can't let the player possibly face any consequences whatsoever for their choices.

Attached: 1511746320298.png (540x540, 451K)

redguards are ugly though and given the gaming's industry's shift towards making black people as ugly as possible it'll be even worse with bethesda's take on it

in a climate and environment so harsh to them, only the best of their kind can survive

Couldn't give less shit about either of the two.

dilate

Mods are pointless unless you want to play with digital shiny Barbie doll toys dressed up like whores. None of them are well made or high quality. Look at the ones in the Skyrim SE cash shop, they're so bad even the normalshits who OWN Skyrim SE threw a shitfit at the idea of having more added.

because they aren't native, the native argonians of the An-Xileel will kill you in your sleep in the name of argonian supremacy.

>low mitigation cap
>not using the perk mod that has a perk that gives element resistance based on armor rating and just stacking it like a madman

Attached: 1459275230755.gif (360x274, 588K)

Honestly if anyone has problems with Skyrim choices, play Fallout 4, and Skyrim will be a masterpiece.

>Implying any argonian wasn't bro-tier
Except for Beem-Ja. Fuck him.

Attached: 64a47543546459b902ffbc1d22183601.jpg (564x705, 51K)

>he kills Imperial and Altmer
How is that bad outcome again?

I have never played Skyrim. Grew up loving Morrowind and was completely disappointed by Oblivion.

It's not that I've actively ignored Skyrim, I just never went out of my way to play it.

>none are high quality
Dumb

>no option or quest to snitch on that scaly faggot
fuck you todd

If they've got knife ears put em' to the spear

Attached: OB-KotN-PelinalPainting[1].jpg (494x351, 60K)

Markarth

>Project AHO
is there anyway to start that without getting enslaved?

I don't know how anyone plays without Ordinator

>nig nog rollin

All of EnaiSiaion's mods are basically mandatory

the fact that i couldn't destroy the thieves guild like i could destroy the dark brotherhood was such bullshit

>re-rollin

>magic is completely useless late-game
>only viable playstyles at that point are dual-wielding berserker or stealth archer
Nice game

I notice you aren't giving any examples.

Kirkbride admitted that Pelinal is a poopdick faggot (he was forced to censor the relevant line in one of the in-game books from "sharing a tent with" to "loved deeply" but tried to make sure the "intent was still there") and by mantling him you also become a poopdick faggot, which is why the line had to be censored in the first place. Still doesn't change the fact that by word of god you go on a quest to become a homo.

Attached: 1548947243438.gif (740x900, 1012K)

>that one set of perks in the conjuration tree which makes you essentially a d2 necromancer

Attached: 1558656987037.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

Go to solitude first this time

The Hero of Kvatch was canonically an insane madman so it's fine

The next game should take place in Akavir

That would require effort

just turn it into generic medieval fantasy england like cyrodill lmao

Explain

Pelinal was a lunatic cyborg from the future. Him liking the dick is pretty minor by comparison.

meant for

It does though
there are even 2 different ones
she is my waifu and I stomach going with the dark edgelords just to have her as my follower wife

Attached: 1558588920762.jpg (400x485, 37K)

The player character from Oblivion is heavily implied to have mantled Sheogorath so in canon you were fucking insane and probably completed all questlines despite how fucked up your morality would have to be for that to make any sense

Whats wrong with Falkreath?

Tod literally retconed it out. He didn't admit it, he said he wanted it to be.

Skyrim was actually a terrible game just like Fallout 76, but a lot of people worked very hard to mod it into one of the greatest games ever made.

Based as fuck. People seething just like real life. Ulfric is Trump.

seething /pol/cuck

Whats right with Falkreath? The Towns basically worthless and plays literally no presence in the plot aside from being a pit-stop if you go left after leaving helgen.

Attached: 1489934923854.png (640x345, 135K)

>Ulfric is Trump
Signals in the right direction, but incompetent and self centered? Uhhh, you're actually right.

Skyrim's main issue is the base writing is so beyond dogshit not even mods can truly salvage it.

Attached: 3412488-1428426383.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Big dragon wants to eat the world and you the chosen hero have to save it. From a typical bethesda standpoint you can do it at your own pace.

I've seen worse honestly.

interesting npcs is overrated

Oblivion was the perfect synthesis

It's not just the main quest though, it's everything. The guilds are especially bottom of the barrel trash. You can tell they put much, much more effort into the Thieves Guild and it's still fucking shit.

Attached: 16756089185_8c53a3156a_b.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

I liked Dragonborn
Hermaeus Mora was based

Agreed, I uninstalled on my most recent playthrough because I got tired of the clutter

No, he's wrong. Trump means well but is too indecisive to affect any meaningful change in an increasingly divisive country and in the future I bet you he'll be as popular as Buchanan is now. Ulfric admits himself he isn't a good guy, he just wants power and to kill the elves as revenge for being tortured. Remember that he still thinks that spilling the beans during the sack of the Imperial City helped the city fall. I imagine he doesn't even hate the empire so much as he hates them for "betraying" his country (and obviously him. Mostly him.)

Attached: ackchyually.png (200x200, 19K)

No, chaotic and destructive with no redeeming value, also a pawn and secret agent for other forces.

>Neverarine makes most sense as a Dunmer
>Hero of Kvatch can be basically anyone
>Dragonborn makes most sense as any non-Redguard man descended race (Breton, Imperial, Nord)
Game where the protagonist makes most sense as an Argonian when? I want to learn more about the Hist and shit they seem so interesting but especially in Skyrim the Argonians are barely around reeeeee

To actually finish my post, Trump is essentially useless in comparison to who will come after him, while Ulfric is actively a threat to the Empire and by extension everyone who lives in it because he WILL break it up in his drive to smash the elves apart so he can try to sleep peacefully at night again (he still won't be able to). Trump is, if anything, the equivalent of Torygg who only matters in the sense of being a weak leader who lead to the current situation.

have sex

>Game where the protagonist makes most sense as an Argonian when?
I don't think Bethesda would dare have the MC be a retarded incestuous inbred who wallows in the dirt and grime.

Roll give me a good play through I downloaded like 50 new mods

sauce

rolling staaaaart

Not for EOPs unfortunately, and never will be so don't bother.

Why do you think they were failing before you joined and saved them?

It's not just a district - it's a lifestyle

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2Ld4a-Qfc

EOP?

>2019
>STILL no high elf focused quests
>STILL cant join the thalmor and dab on man and mer alike
>your not allowed to even play a high elf in a way that makes sense in the lore
>haha they are ebul and bad u cant play as them, here play as a psychopathic murderer in a death cult or a vampire that wants to destroy the sun

you cannot defend this, altmer are the best race and have not done anything worse than any other race to rule, nords genocided an entire elven race that was there from the start, nords are the true niggers of elder scrolls universe.

Attached: 1556832194367.gif (151x166, 91K)

no armor, oakflesh and twohanded sword

>not having the unofficial patch
Absolute pleb.

still waiting for him to show up

Attached: Jyggalagconcept1.jpg (1000x2170, 1.26M)

But we can agree on that the thives guild is better then the dark brotherhood right anons?

Attached: 613f97368c19a71a3e2d1b00afae318e.jpg (540x662, 43K)

In skyrim yes, but it's still shit

Almost every major villain in history tend to be Altmer or some other breed of Elf though.

>Neverarine makes most sense as a Dunmer
Except the prophecy is explicitly designed so that anyone could be the Nerevarine. You're always a filthy Outlander you fucking s'wit

Attached: Foul_Murder.png (3053x2411, 1.91M)

TES is the story of the chad man races, deal with it merfag

Attached: chr058.png (400x204, 54K)

>Reincarnation of Nerevar
>thinking he's reincarnating into some filthy fucking khajit

Why not

I guarantee that they were just going on rule of cool at that point.

Imperials vs. Stormcloaks is just an Elder Scrolls version of the kosher sandwich. They are both controlled by the same people at the very top. Whoever wins, we lose.

WELCOME
TO
WARMAIDEN'S

Mantling != reincarnation

Yes. Oldrim engine is outdated. If you want more variety in porn mods go for oldrim. If you want a functional game with tons of opportunity for modding, do SE.

Dagoth Ur refers to you as if you are Nerevar reborn referencing encounters with Nerevar as if they are equivalent with (You) so I don't see the difference in this instance

>SE
>hardly any decent choices in ENB
>despite ENB recently obtaining all of the features LE ENB has

except he's obviously insane
and you can deny the prophecy to the last moment

>ENB

Attached: 1408298010563.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>get thrown into Cidnha mine
>they took all my equipment, oh no
>I'm a master pyromancer and conjurer
>murder everybody in the mine with magic while practically naked
>trap madanach's soul for good measure
>exit cidnha mine
>the guy who put me in jail in the first place praises me for killing everybody in the mine he owns
>"now if you'll excuse me I have some new workers to find"
>walk into the marketplace
>"the bloodiest beef in the reach!"
>realize that literally every character in Markarth is a psychopath, a criminal, a secret forsworn agent, a THALMOR, or a literal fucking cannibal
nevermind I don't think I want to buy a house here

>original guildmaster is a fucking madman who ripped off goddess of thieves and got away with it for a while
>questline is you just getting re-pussywhipped by her
Should have had some way to pull a fast one yet again on her or a way to talk her into a more favorable deal

>exact same music reused for Alduin
>well, hopefully the Dawnguard DLC will be diff...
>Harkon uses the exact same music
>that was gay, but Dragonborn has this cool trailer music that surely...
>nope, same fucking song for Miraak

Literally why?

To be fair the majority of the game is not revelant to the plot

>not convincing her to become human, only to throw her ass into the soul cairn and close the portal, forcing Valerica to watch her daughter die of old age

>altmer
>doing nothing wrong
Choose one

>you have two options - become a vampire, or let me partially soul-trap you
>you'll be a little weaker in the Soul Cairn if you let me soul trap you, though
you lose what, 10% of your stats while soul trapped?
bitch trying to trick me into becoming a vampire
you can just get the fragment of your soul back on the way out and it ONLY effects you while in the cairn

>make her human
>she loses the eyes
>still uses vamp drain spells
TTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

How would you fix marriage/relationship mechanics for VI? Remove altogether? Make it so that only specific NPCs that are actually relevant to questlines can be romanced (ie, Serana types)? Make it so that you have to do more than just do a single quest for someone before they'll marry you?

More than one quest to marry someone. Actually have it be more than just a free dish, like have them do stuff. Be able to fuck them.

No he shouts real loud

>be able to fuck them
>thinking that's happening in the year 2022 with the current censorship/remove all sexualization from games

Actual hugging/kissing animations would help.
And I don't mean like "Immersive Lovers embrace" where it had two entities ragdoll and collide with eachother in slowmo

SAUCEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1517608893718.jpg (420x315, 17K)

I actually think marriage has a lot of potential as a mechanic for games like TES

Like marrying someone and finding out they're actually evil. Like imagine you marry someone and then whoops they're actually a vampire/cannibal/assassin etc. and you were playing a good character. Do you just accept them or kill them? Or you can reveal you're actually evil too and have a nice laugh and evil sex over it.
Kidnapping quests like the ones from Dawnguard but more fleshed out than they were (like maybe make it something that happens once and is a big deal rather than radiant shit). Like your spouse gets kidnapped and you have to choose between saving them or X other thing like a daedric artifact or something else desirable
Something that lets you train non-combatant spouses to become combatants would also be cool.

Give me kitty

You both niggers are fucking retards

90% OF THE FUCKING CUT CONTENT WASN'T BECAUSE OF THE MEMETIC DATE, IT WAS BECAUSE OF FUCKING SONY, YES FUCKING SONY AND ITS PIECE OF SHIT KNOWN AS PS3 HARDWARE AND CELL PROCESSOR FUCKING WITH ANY GAME MADE USING PC/X360 ARCHITECTURE WITHOUT SHITTING THEMSELVES.

And before any SONY NIGGER comes to defend this pile of shit, THANKS TO FUCKING SONY AND PS3 MANY SHADING EFFECTS LIKE PARRALAX OCCLUSION AND MSAA WERE DROPPED FROM ANY SONY PORT OF THAT TIME BECAUSE THE FUCKING CONSOLE COULDN'T CALCULATE SHADERS OR ANY COMPLICATED ANIMATION OR SCRIPTS. Even FUCKING Oblivion and Fallout 3/NV had tons of Tons of Bugs on the FUCKING PS3, SKYRIM DLC's TOOK A YEAR AND A HALF TO BE FULLY PORTED ON THE PS3 BECAUSE THE FUCKING CONSOLE COULDN'T READ CE1 SCRIPTS. GAMES LIKE MIRROR'S EDGE HAD TO DROP MANY SHIT TO WORK ON THE PS3, PS3 Mirror's Edge was Graphically Inferior to the PC and 360 ports.

Imagine having all of your plans fucked because one of your FUCKING Partners is a lazy retard that made 2 consecutive consoles with Clown Jizz and Duct Tape because THEY CANT Code for shit?

All of Skyrim's Development was fucked because most of it they tired to make the fucking game Work on PS3 with sony giving them the finger with no support?

Attached: 8805089.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

Considering how companies are pushing to allow people to express themselves, you'll probably be bale to fuck fuck someone except for sony consoles.

I can't believe they're still using the piece of shit Gamebryo engine for VI

THE POWER OF THE CELL

Bethesda forgot about him

Oblivion was better on the PS3 than the 360 though. FO3 and NV were garbage ports.

>defenders of whiterun
>join companions and attack people
>they join in with you

but it just works

Sony is literally the asshole company Slowing games ever since the PS2 Era.

Fortunatelly they are shooting themselves in the foot lately with an chaingun, Unless Both PS5 and XScarlett has the Same hardware, then everyone and their mothers can shut the fuck up about badly made console or pc ports.

Attached: dunmer.jpg (592x708, 31K)

>Bethesda so obsessed with players not being locked out of questlines/content that they make tons of essential NPCs and other limiters
>do NOTHING in 8 years and several re-releases to fix actual game-ending or quest-breaking bugs that have been fixed by the unofficial patches years prior

Attached: 1524394552449.jpg (626x717, 34K)

>Get held up by bandit demanding money
>Random wolf interrupts the conversation
>lol my ass off and esacape

Attached: 1541634457389.png (812x1130, 1.08M)

>tfw playing Oblivion when I was like 13
>Trying to buy the house in Skingrad but can't find the dude that sells the house
>Turns out he probably fell off the bridge one day because his AI pathing is that shit

Don't bother, it's a disappointment, unless you know nipponese.

Attached: 1091.jpg (1200x1800, 427K)

>defenders of whiterun
>don't do shit in the civil war
>don't do shit against dragons
>don't do shit against the several hundred bandits in various camps within a kilometer of the city
>Vampire raiding party literally walks in the front gates? Fuck you, we're sleeping.

Thanks Todd.

>no option to tell Elisif she has a vampire on her court
am I the only one who can see their eyes for some reason
fucking dawnguard

>"the bloodiest beef in the reach!"
discovering that several Markarth locals are members of a secret Namira-worshiping cannibal coven was actually one of the best surprises of the game

>Fuck around in Skyrim, not doing main quests or anything
>Explore the highest peaks and deepest Dwemer ruins before eventually joining the Stormcloaks
>Base racism without much of a point, Balgruf seems to want to kill Imperials for the hell of it
>Meanwhile the Imperials are trying their damnedest to keep Skyrim from becoming a tribalistic clusterfuck

I think joining the Stormcloaks was a mistake.

It isnt gamebryo anymore at this rate, if i were to guess it if we see a glimpse of starfield.

>Graphics engine made by Id
>Physics engine its Inhouse at this rate to Boost Modding since they hired OG Crytek devs, Fo76 uses Havok.
>Coding will probably use Lua instead of Papyrus because FUCK papyrus
>The Creation kit will continue the same its they need to adapt the program to use the New assets.

How many cool effects gaming has lost during those dark days to make it work on the Fucking PS3?
Parallax was the biggest victim.

>be mage
>get weaker as I level up

feels bad guys

>"Sure would be nice to have an Orc bride! Strong, beefy."
say what you want that guy is absolutely my nigga

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32828

>Orc bride
Who says that ?

Stormcloaks really only make lore sense if you're playing as a Nord nationalist who also takes Talos extremely seriously.

The elves have essentially banned the worship of Jesus Christ and are carting people off to torture camps for it, and the Imperials are allowing that to happen. I can see why that might inflame a lot of them to take up arms.

You also have to remember that the meta-arguments we have in threads like this about the Thalmor dossiers etc. are information that the average nord has no fucking clue of. All they know is that the Empire is letting Elves cart people away for worshipping Talos and that shit is not cool with them.

The meat vendor in Markarth. Ask him where he gets his meat from - he says he buys it from Orc hunters in a nearby village.

Then he tells you about his desire to have a strong beefy orc waifu. To eat or just fuck, maybe both - I don't know

Bro its just a fuckin video game

>not modding sybille to be hot as fuck and having her as your vampire lover

The Imperials are just biding their time to go to war again though, it's not like they're just bending over like cucks with 0 plan

>be destruction mage
>be literally invincible levels 10-40

Well I WAS roleplaying as a true-believer Dawnguard member who stamps out vampirism wherever he finds it

until the DLC forced me to fawn over Serana and tell her she's the most amazing woman ever and that I'm so sorry for all her troubles and sure I'd love to help you take the elder scroll back to your vampire lord father

we'll just walk right in, I'll even wear my dawnguard armor
>Will you join us? look at the power you can have
>"no thank you"
>OK well the door is that way, we'll be enemies as soon as you leave but I'm letting you leave for literally no reason. I'll see you later when you inevitably come back to kill me because now you know both the location of our lair and my intentions to use the elder scroll to destroy the sun
>"ok see you later bye"
>"come on Serana, let's go tell the Dawnguard that you're a good vampire and totally not like the others"

bullshit

I know, but a traditionalist Nord who is fanatical in their belief in Talos wouldn't accept that as a good excuse

They would consider it cowardice - allowing the elves to dictate who you can worship because you're "biding your time". In their view you should be taking the fight to the elves here and now, because that's just how they think.

We as the Player have access to a lot more information on the various political machinations going on here. There are some nord NPCs who are barely even aware of exactly what or who the Thalmor ARE.

Post the BEST Skyrim waifus 2019

>Be me
>Kill all the cannibals
>Let the guy destroy the skull of corruption
>Kill Grelod but wipe out the Dark Brotherhood
>Ignore the thieves guild
>Marry drug dealer Ysolda
What alignment is my character based on this?

Jenassa

True Neutral bordering on chaotic neutral?

How does Bethesda get away with using the same shitty animation rig for all the races?
Imagine if Argonians were actually bigger and more menacing, like or if bosmer were modeled more like the legolas incest cannibals that they really are

I'm partial to bijin's Iona

Attached: 40038-2-1399112229[1].jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

serious shame there was no double agent stuff in dawn guard, they kind of did that in fallout 4 with the rail road

I play Imperial almost every time but Argonians are the most bro race in every game and if I didn't play an Imperial I would play an Argonian

>White ivory
>not White-Gold

Yeah the whole DLC basically boils down to you being irrelevant. It's Serana's story and you are just her bodyguard.

I mean Oblivion was the same shit just replace Serana with Martin except for the entire main quest instead of just an expansion with a scope far less than that of Skyrim's main quest

Well least she's up for marriage at the end of the quest

at least dawnguard has by far the coolest armor in the game

Attached: bkjljhgk78k.png (246x278, 110K)

Sexlab and Requiem should not conflict right?

Ronaldo

good post user
you tell em

>racism without point
>balgruf hating empire
You didnt pay attention didnt you

Redguards in Skyrim were always so smug and arrogant, like if you meet one on the road they'll basically talk shit to you like they could beat you with one hand. I usually always killed them. What's funny is in Skyrim VI I think it takes place in the Redguard's homeland and supposedly according to lore the Redguard's are suppose to be like master swordsman like they can do some crazy sword techniques and shit.

Pathetic.

lets roll

re-roll

do any games have a night sky as cool as skyrim

Attached: 489830_20190606201736_1.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Nah, FUCK the Shitcloaks.
Riften was always a lose lose situation because Bethesda were too lazy to write quests to clean it up. Every other Hold gets vastly improved with the Imperial victory.

Attached: 1529195416056.png (400x400, 242K)

Yeah, Bethesda definitely needs to hire some actual writers. But they need to write a new game engine too, and we all know that's not happening either.

Is it me or that the skyrim main theme has a portion in it that is exactly the morrowind one and the oblivion one?

And the iron blood got a native of the reach problem soon after.

At around levels 25-30 I started seeing bandits in full daedric/glass armor

>feeling bad for a nigger elf

>It is said that the Dragonborn was a simple man. He had all the wealth one could ever hope for, yet he gave everything to people and the only request he ever made was a single barrel. Truly a Hero of the people.

Attached: 154346662.gif (193x240, 1.67M)

>Falkreath stormcloak jark
Dengeir is a criminal senile paranoic shitfuck who sends you on missions to kill or spy on people.
>Dawnstar
Dawnstar jarl is a insufferable asshole who cares only for himself and the stormcloak cause while his people gets fucked by bandits and pirate raiding parties.
>Winterhold
Instead of Working with the Population and the College to move Winterhold upwards into the hill, he prefers bitching and blame the college for the disaster.

Even Tiber septim himself would still be Empire aligned because YOU are him on Mundus, and even with the thalmor shitshow, people reveres talos as a god, which is Why they are so desperate to find the Numidium and Undo the Daggerfall dragon break that turned him into a god..

>Bandit in full daedric armor holds you up for 100 gold

rollin'

>LISTEN

It sucks because TES has amazing lore and world building and yet games like Skyrim reduce almost everything to
>Go to this draugr cave and bring me back X

>graphics engine made by ID
I hope that's the case, I don't get why they haven't outsourced more if they are so bad at programming anything, it hurts a lot with their games because they have really cool ideas but implement everything horribly. If they do that and throw in a good quest writer you have GOTY candidate.

>spend hours instaling mods for skyrim
>still a shit game
>never touch it again

i never felt bad for him but losing a vendor sucked
i'd always steal the ring from talen-jei and then drop it, and then tell brynfag i'd lost it
questline would progress either way even though i never bothered with their shitty nigger tier guild
also make sure to pick the ring back up since shit son that's a unique item

No wonder why the first thing they though of after having everyone ask for TES with online is "let's make an MMO lmao", very sick of their formula of giving you 10 shitty quests at the same time.

and yet ESO quests are morrowind and oblivion tier of good, which is a testament of how rushed skyrim was as stated

even fallout 4 feels more complete than Skyrim besides the cut content like the "rapture" vault and Elder Danse.

>Imagine if Argonians were actually bigger and more menacing
Argonians are lanky skinny fuckers in the lore though

>Even Tiber Septim himself would still be Empire align

Try again.

"The Emperor is getting old. Don't know how much longer he'll hang on. So is the whole Empire, for that matter. Getting old, that is. The Emperor and the legions have held the Empire together for hundreds of years. It's been a good thing, by and large. But maybe it's time for a change. Time for something young and new. What? No idea. Because I'm old. Old dog doesn't get new ideas. But maybe young folks like you should try some new ideas. I don't know. Could be messy. But change is never pretty."

Both sides are valid as you can see Empire choice being Tiber Septim/Hjalti or Stormcloaks as Ysmir Wulfharth

Attached: MW-npc-Wulf.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

if history has told us well, is that Wulfharth Ysmir was an complete parasite asshole.

>and yet ESO quests are morrowind and oblivion tier of good

I saw no such thing, unless you're talking about the DLC

You're thinking of Hjalti, without Wulfharth's Ash Ghost Tiber Septim would have NEVER gotten his Empire. Tiber also not only betrayed Wulfharth but he betrayed Zurin.

Because Tiber was trully Lorkhan and Boethia's forgotten crush

Im late to the skyrim thread FUCK

Attached: ScreenShot202.jpg (1680x1050, 271K)

based

>blonde orc
Wait what?

Glamazon orc mods for waifufags

fists

I remember one time I somehow managed to buy the Windhelm house without completing the serial killer quest.
So when I finally ousted him as the killer he literally ran into my house to fight me and picked up one of my weapons on display.
Nice one Todd.
His body never despawned either.