Platforming thread

Does Yea Forums like platformers? What've you been playing?

Attached: Saane_HatKidHeh.png (1024x1024, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allthefallen.ninja/forum/index.php?threads/a-hat-in-time-hat-kid-bow-kid-nude-costume.11229/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1744286298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the original ratchet and clank; been my favorite game for 17 years running, hasn't budged an inch

Attached: rac.jpg (271x378, 48K)

new Metal Arms WHEN. Yeah I know it's not really a platformer but I'm posting it anyway.

A Hat in Time, finally got all picturebooks and time pieces so I'm just fooling around with mods now.

Also been thinking of starting Dustforce.

Burg.

Attached: 1557504830292.png (965x1382, 778K)

BIKINI MOD WHEN

PECK

dilate

I dont need to dilate I need a B I K I N I M O D

How badly do you want it? The devs are gigantic faggots so a binki mod would get removed from the workshop, but I can make a swimsuit mod and then link the bikini mod in the description.

already here

well, not exactly

allthefallen.ninja/forum/index.php?threads/a-hat-in-time-hat-kid-bow-kid-nude-costume.11229/

those models are ugly as fuck lol, I guess it can't be helped since Hat Kid has weird proportions.

Have sex

I've been asking since the game came out, if you wouldn't mind please make her a lil on the thicc side but believable ya know what I mean like she wears p baggy clothes so you could have some leeway

I didn't know this existed but I'm a weirdo who likes a bit of titillation without full on like nudity, plus she looks... kinda rectangular, a bit much so but thanks for letting me know

Someone recommend me another action platformer like Cave Story or Kero Blaster, I really like the floaty jumping physics in those games.

Attached: 1468132994_kero.jpg (800x800, 289K)

Who here's hoping for Rayman at E3 this year?

Attached: HEY!.png (332x498, 186K)

If you need a good reference you should use the shad pics, that's basically what I want you're based tho ty

The Playable Mafia mod is the best thing ever.

Attached: 2019.06.08-11.41.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

>kero blaster
based

I love Reisen!

Attached: Reisen.png (315x425, 190K)

Attached: cooking cat bullying.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

If Hat Kid only had some A cups I could make a Reisen mod instead.

Bro all I did was post a burg.
Are you seriously so fucking delusional that you think anyone who actually likes the game is a tranny? Are you a fucking moron?
How fucking dare you to assume this type of shit, all I wanted to fucking do is post a hat kid eating a fucking burg, and you fucking accuse me of being a mentally ill faggot? Are you that fucking desperate to voice your own opinion because you are afraid of the public backlash if you didn't do this on this on a message board? Are you that seriously fucking autistic you absolute fucking moron that you need to try to ruin others fun even if they ain't a fucking tranny? Do you have your head so fucking wrapped up in aluminium and shoved up your ass that you think anyone who likes AHIT is a tranny?
I seriously hope you fucking either shoot yourself or you stop being a schizo and be a fucking man and actually think for once in your pathetic life. Fucking die you absolute for calling me a fucking tranny.

Attached: kn9e0wp7eti21.jpg (750x738, 28K)

Never ever.

based

whoa kermit calm down you're scaring me

Yooka-Laylee. It's trash, sadly.

me on the right

bro clam down youre scarring me

Attached: WIPES.gif (300x300, 1012K)

You tell 'em, kermit.

Attached: silly hat.png (302x408, 168K)

based original cun-tent poster.

By the way, I've finally gone down this entire list. A couple might need manual recooking (checking again), but otherwise this list should all work.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1744286298

imagine liking this game over the vast improvements of Going Commando