announced 3 months ago that each season has one new character and weapon

> announced 3 months ago that each season has one new character and weapon
>hold an entire conference at E3 to announce.............one new character and weapon

I really did not want this game to die but Jesus Christ it’s officially over now

Attached: FA099252-83B8-4D6A-8B6C-7B861EDD0CE4.jpg (750x445, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=people getting banned on apex for nothing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best of all nobody even cares about this thread

Apex is dead :(

you know what i hate tho. The game is way better than fortnite yet that pice of shit of a game won't die.

Apex and Fortnite attract different audiences. Fortnite has a really unique mechanic that drives it's popularity alongside frequent updates. Apex at it's core isn't very innovative or unique when compared to other BR's. What it does, it does very well, but there's nothing really special about it. The game needed updates to stay alive. Ranked mode should have been added months ago, perhaps with the Season 1 Battle Pass. Season 2 should have introduced a new map or map changes. Shit on Fortnite all you want, but Epic does a great job of keeping players invested with always adding new weapons, taking away weapons, making changes to the map, and frequent balance changes. Respawn has done none of that and still isn't doing that.

EA literally stopped me from playing the game for absolutely no reason, so I couldn't give a fuck about them anymore
the Anti-cheat of Apex is a fucking mess and all too trigger happy, I don't know what it considers as "cheats" but I have not installed anything on my PC that can deliberately be classified as cheats, so whatever program triggered it, I could prove my innocence with, but EA doesn't disclose that information, even to me, so I am majorly fucked for getting permabans for doing nothing.

I even bought the season pass and wanted to start grinding that to maximum, and bam, permabanned in the next day of playing the game for the first time since initial release days.

Attached: 1513010819582.png (442x509, 172K)

Nah, Fortnite attracts people with its myriad of references to shit that millenials can relate to and getting patches every week that completely break the metagame and force a new type of play as it copies systems out of other games
There was fucking planes, there was fucking tony hawk skater minigame hoverboards, there was fucking super monkey balls, magical swords that 1 shot people and player wields it to ruin everyone else's day, portals that teleport you to random spots on the map, dabbing Thaynos and the avengers
the game will die once they run out of reference material, because the game has zero originality to it, the base of the game was stock assets of unreal engine, the art style's so fucking simple they are able to push out major patches whenever necessary because such simple textures, models and animations take mere hours.

The only reason Fortnite hasn't died is because its developers are coerced into working 70 hour weeks on average, sometimes upwards of 100 hours, in order to pump out constant new content.

Most other developers are apparently not quite shitty enough to do that to their employees.

The fact that Apex still only has one game mode is fucking shit already.

>muh employers
they work like machines but they get a shitton of money for the work based neetard

Why couldnt they make a new map at least? How do they think one new character and weapon is enough?

it sounds like you are agreeing with him. It's the huge quantity of shit that is constantly being added/removed/reshuffled in the game

so does league of legends and look at the game's numbers
and don't even try to say "b-but it has other game mo-", nobody plays those, so they're as good as nonexistent
Make the core game mode good enough and you don't need other "game modes". You're like CoD zoomers who want variety in their game modes but end up playing every single one like deathmatch

I was mostly targeting his point of fortnite being "unique" in any way, even the game's core gimmick isn't original and hasn't been used much elsewhere for a good reason. For me, it takes away from what could be a genuinely fun game and turns it into a disgusting race for highest ground and devolving gunplay into shotguns or very long range rifle 1 shots in which case enemies can't retaliate by building a fort knox around them

If the movement wasn't as sluggish, if the gunplay wasn't half RNG, if building wasn't as cancerous as it is now, maybe have cooldown between each piece, it'd be a lot more fun, but they just want to appease the whatever braindead zoomer audience consuming it

Yeah, and they have a mass turnover rate of about two or three months.

It is a better game but devs don't care about it at all.
They don't fix shit. They don't add something worth to play it. A shame because the game is really good otherwise.

doubt.exe

What would I gain from lying?
All I want is EA to tell me with a straight fucking face what got me banned and I will prove them my innocence. Even if I did get my account back, I would never touch their games ever again, but it's still sad to have an account shut even though I put so much effort into it

You cheated you stupid double-nigger, stop lying on a Mongolian horse-archery forum.

this happened a lot to a lot of people
especially people who try to play the game multiple times on the same IP
such as family members playing on PC and Xbox

if you don't know shit then don't say shit

the skins looks cool I'll buy the pass

Sure it did, I'm sure there was a big uproar over people being banned over nothing. Oh wait never happened.

Attached: 152354325464929.png (625x773, 111K)

As I said, lying doesn't gain me anything, I have never cheated on online games where I would gain advantage over others through anything but my own sheer skill.

>being this assmad you paid a monthly subscription to an """"""undetectable hack""""""" that got you banned
kek

EA doesn't disclose the information of the bans, you get same automated reply for every support ticket you send them, it's like talking to a wall
If you try to create uproar on somewhere like reddit, it's met with same comments such as yours "LOL THAT'S WHAT A CHEATER WOULD SAY" "GUESS YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED CHEATER"

This is really fucking sad reality, because I know I have not cheated and having my account that I put so much effort into, was taken away from me without my having a say in it, and no proof of me cheating whatsoever. All you get is a "you cheated, you're banned" and you can't inquire about it further, because EA is a shitty fucking company.

>they're changing map and adding two more hop ups, one is for Mozambique
This update is already great

It did, actually. Some people are still banned, obviously. Are you retarded?

So one hop up is some useless meme?
Great

It was never really that alive, they paid a ton to have the biggest streamers play it but once those obligations were up it died like most 'flavor of the month' games. That said, I do think it is a really really good game. It just doesn't cater to the biggest demographic which is junior high and highschoolers

>new weapon
Copy pasted from their last game

>really really good game
hahaha
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

Apex uses EasyAntiCheat. If you know anything about EAC, it banning people constantly for false positives should come as no surprise, and the absolute policies most devs have for such bans leaves a lot of innocent people unable to appeal wrongful bans in any way. They just get stonewalled. Worse still is the stigma surrounding such bans, those such as yourselves immediately assume all banned are guilty.

Simply having files or programs with a specific name anywhere on your computer, even pieces of hardware or certain drivers for said hardware have been flagged by EAC in the past. EAC itself is also extremely unreliable, resource hungry and prone to failing authorization checks.

I'm lucky to have never been banned by any anti-cheat system in any game ever.

good fuck you apex shitters

the new mode is going to be the fortnite killer

someone screengrab this post

>It did, actually
Show me then.

>woke game does out
>game that only cares about fun still thrives
Gee, if only there was a succinct, 4-word phrase to describe why this keeps happening...hmm...

>made by the studio started by cod boomers
>sjw trash
>EA
>loot box trash
Take solace in knowing your game won't be completely forgotten, just another notch on Fortnite's barrel.
>Unreal Tournament
>PUBG
>Overwatch
>Radical Shites
>Paladins Real Royale
>BFV
Oof, has any other game killed as many as FN?
FORTNITE ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TOOONIGHT

Attached: fartnite.png (461x560, 326K)

>Fortnite has a really unique mechanic

Attached: 1551579908827.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=people getting banned on apex for nothing

have fun, jackass

This is literally the top one you dogshit cheater of a player. Every single last one of these "I got banned for no reason omg!!!" are actual cheaters, including whichever niggers ITT also claim it.

Attached: Capture.png (1260x614, 58K)