Expected the game to be about a children card game

>expected the game to be about a children card game
>end up being a dating simulator
New Yugioh Tag Force when?

Attached: who is your ace, anon?.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-aJzLcp4c
youtube.com/watch?v=ozNTOIqrEIc
youtube.com/watch?v=r9vvZCJyBR4
youtube.com/watch?v=x5n3bHLCmD4
youtube.com/watch?v=elkKkgO0gUI
youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2ZvzQT4
yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=origin231
youtube.com/watch?v=L_q7nee6Pr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

godo games, but going back to the atrocious interface/controls is way too painful after duel links

Yeah I hope they updated that with a higher resolution card texture.

Attached: ACCEL SYNCHRO.gif (417x233, 1.48M)

man i really wanna fuck that chick

>Tfw the new games just make you play an abridged version of the show plots

Why is Aki so perfect
on a new PC, can y'all hook me up with some cute art of her?

Attached: 1551664071632.gif (560x560, 265K)

>Aki loves and is willing to stay with Yusei and do anything for him
>He leaves her
>Goddammit Yusei, what's wrong with you?

The dragon is hotter than her

Attached: 1558717303027.png (2000x1125, 3.54M)

This Yusei "I want to fuck my bike" Fudo we're talking about. I remember him having an autistic rant in the manga when a bunch of hot girls were trying to flirt with him by touching his bike.

I'm interested in the waifu aspect, but I can't be fucked to play these games without an overarching story.

>He leaves her
He was the only one who stayed in New Domino City though

One of the 5Ds mangas only good moment, really bland besides that

Kallen?

>never gonna get a commission of kallen and tiddy kaiba
f u c k

Aki aka benchwarmer because BUY BLACKWING stole her spotlight.

Attached: Aki.jpg (828x1200, 164K)

Anzu left Yugi to get blackened in America
Asuka was left before she could even squeeze out a confession to Judai
Aki became a christmas cake doctor because Yusei loved his bike more
Kotori will get knocked up and abandoned by Yuma the first chance he gets
Yuya and Yuzu have to share their lives with their 3 otherselves effectively making everytime they have sex an orgy
Aoi will rape Yusaku now that she knows he's Playmaker

>Aoi will rape Yusaku now that she knows he's Playmaker
I dropped Vrains early on, is autist love still on track?

Could someone please post the webm of the bad end and all the ryona that resulted?

I would advice you should look into season 3 right away if you haven't finish season 1 yet. Season 3 episode has a recap of season 2 if you don't want to go through with that.

Attached: THE FUCKING MAD MAN DID IT! HE GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Yeah, she find out he was playmaker after watching Yusaku vs Bowman the night before and she immediately asks for his hand to shake while they're sitting on a bench, she then stares at her hand in that way Yuzu would stare at her bracelet while thinking of Yuya while Yusaku looks at her like she's weird since she's doing that while still sitting next to him.

The whole scene was so fucking awkward

Attached: 1506723979890.png (106x332, 21K)

Sherry's the best girl from TF5.

Attached: Sherry.webm (800x450, 2.38M)

BUY BLACKWINGS

Attached: 1473852120914.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

I spilled way too much cum to this bitch when I was younger.

Is there a tag force 6 translation? Or at least a tag force special translation that isn't dog shit

Its the most accurate depiction of two autists with almost zero social skill interacting with each other.

Attached: I wonder how many hours did she spent watching this.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Heard Tag Force 6's Sherry end was even lewder

Sure fren.

Attached: 0c6a0a53ad176a0e44fe48f6550c0e42.png (650x850, 576K)

Damn, lonely and horn must really be a thing for french girls

Yes autistlove is back on the menu it seems
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-aJzLcp4c

Attached: tnf-yu-gi-oh-vrains-47-el-regreso-de-playmaker-mkv_snapshot_04-23_2018-05-06_02-34-46.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1484590858994.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

I see this game getting posts all the time but I've never played it myself. What would be a good starting point for a guy whose never even touched yugioh and would it even be worth playing?

they used best CG girl for her design

Attached: twins.jpg (629x500, 466K)

About to boot Tag force 4 again for years, name the highest IQ deck I can play

Attached: 1559949303861.jpg (590x1024, 87K)

Legacy of the duelist

You can feel the awkwardness of these two characters.
>ask for a hand shake
>doesn't shake said hand
>Aoi felt funny after holding Yusaku's hand

Attached: This feels strange.png (1280x720, 579K)

>TF5
why is it not in english?

Man, that sure is different from Yuya and Yuzu who had already seen each other naked before episode 50, At least i think they did, someone said Yuya was in his pjs in one scene while Yuzu was still in his room and the next scene he's in his usual outfit with Yuzu coming out of the room with him

>that one r62 yugi fanart
unf

>Duel_links_BEWD_player.png

Well, Vrains is set more realistically, per se. Remember all those hype about chess pieces being final bosses? It turns out that the company are run by shareholders rather than some Kaiba-like character.

Get the Tele-DAD memes running

I just want yugioh to not be a kids show anymore

Attached: pantsu.png (239x334, 100K)

Vrains is kind of an answer to that. The MC during the first season was in a Revenge Rampage that give zero shit about friendship, and view dueling as a tool rather than something fun. He basically Yusei-lite.

Attached: Decode talker Junk Warrior.jpg (2000x1407, 2.2M)

It always was for kids though.

jesus christ what the fuck is that hair

Why are you trying make VRAINS sound cooler than it actually is?
Atleast wait untill we are 100% sure that the yugioh cycle is kicking in.

Has anyone ever tried to ride motorcycles while also playing Yu Gi Oh irl?

That is literally not even his final form.

Attached: 733041700cf0c8b645668c0c343870e7.png (600x600, 141K)

Aren't Glad Beast and BUY BLACKWING a thing?

Just finished tag force 1
God, part 1 was such a fucking slog holy hell.
Also I don't know if it's because i'm using an emulator but some of the cards descriptions weren't even complete.

Started tag force 2 and I already like it better.
That snake minigame is infuriating though.

I tried once and now I'm paralyzed from the nuts down

Is the PSP emulation good these days or does it have the same clunkyness as emulating ps2? This thread is making me want to play Tag Force again.

Tag force runs smooth like butter in my toaster laptop, give it a try

PPSSPP is one of the best emulators out there
I can run it at full speed on my toaster.

Whats a good deck to get in tag force 1? Cyber dragons?

Not really, during the initial releases Yugioh was one of the major adult manga in shonen jump, it wasn't ever meant for kids Takahashi just wrote a bunch of stuff that he enjoyed which was role-playing games
Hence why a lot of stuff in the Yugioh manga revolves around death, hubris, and tragedy and was changed in the Japanese anime and even more toned down in the Western Adaptation which become the core tone of Yugioh following after it's end with the release of GX and Hatsuki Tsuji directing and with the writings of Naoyuki Kageyama

Attached: gJYXaPr.jpg (1399x1164, 303K)

HNNNNNNNNNNGGG
I WANNA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Kaibas deck from the first yugioh movie

I personnally just upgraded the starter water deck and added three star boys while I was at it.
It's fun.
But yeah cyber dragon looked pretty good considering I had zane as my partner and he was wrecking shit.

Attached: tag force 1 water deck.jpg (956x539, 242K)

Who's your favorite Tag Force girl?

Attached: Tasha-tagforce-acrv.jpg (960x544, 127K)

I'm sad that there's no Yugioh game where I can romance the best girl

Attached: a876d0b4b239ae660adec83285d77786[1].jpg (1200x1600, 980K)

I can't wait until best girl becomes usable in the next Tag Force.

Attached: Ghost Girl.jpg (575x825, 653K)

post nipplefucking doujins

>those titties

These guys know what they were doin

>shonen jump, it wasn't ever meant for kids
It's literally in the name user, besides.
Japanese kids shows in general are less neutered than western kids shows.

>It turns out that the company are run by shareholders rather than some Kaiba-like character
The shareholders of KC were antagonists too though. Kaiba was just the majority shareholder

Something being a little edgy doesnt mean its secretly for adults

This is what I ran
Hand destruction and removing certain playmakers let's you have the ability of not getting fucking stomped in a 180 turn around

Attached: rea.png (1515x812, 703K)

>The shareholders of KC were antagonists too though. Kaiba was just the majority shareholder
That was just filler though

I wanna kiss her legs

I want to have hot blooded matches with best boy
>When he boosted Yumas LP back up to full during duel coasters so they could have a fair match

The Big 5 shit was, but Pegasus worked with the shareholders to try and take over KC in the manga

Attached: Gauche.(Yu-Gi-Oh!.ZEXAL).full.981084.jpg (1440x810, 176K)

>antagonists too
Yeah, about that...

Attached: Ai.jpg (1167x697, 89K)

is ygo just completely fucked as a video game
last game that tried to have ai was tripping all over itself and nuking its own monsters with effects and taking minute long turns any time anything involving the extra deck came up
how is it even going to handle stuff like links or mekk knights

>mekk knights
Position mattering is going to be such a hassle

Surprised no one has posted this yet

Attached: 1557176968672.gif (350x520, 513K)

Wait, is this a edit, what game is this from

I want to play a Yugioh Battle Royale

>Haha dude what if instead of translating we put epic memes into the game instead

Its funny because Yugioh was initially designed to support video game versions.
But the game evolved so much in terms of play branching, even with 20 years of moores law, advancements in AI and shit like that you cant make a proper yugi AI without some sort of magical quantum super computer.

>only yugi game with shaddolls is that super shit one
just
let me
play this fucking deck at
a no meme
place

Why you think Ygopro stop supporting it in the first place? The game is a nightmare to have an AI running it.

Attached: ygo_vrains___ignis_lightning___full_render__by_kogadiamond1080_dd41its-fullview.png (600x900, 154K)

*Yugioh abridged memes
FTFY

I have some genuine respect for the show even if I dont watch it anymore, but Abridged fans are fucking cancer

I know right, I just wanna mess around with different engines in my puppet bros

Can you get them together with the MCs in the game?

Just how viable is Tag Force given that typically women in Yu-Gi-Oh only get bit parts? I think the most important female character in the series is Akiza. GX was the worst offender at this, it set Alexis up like she was a main character and then she ended up having less than 10 duels across 4 seasons.

That is an understatement. Remember that time when some brit kill the interest of 5Ds with his "Card Games on Motorcycles!" meme, when in reality, 5Ds end up being one of the best Yugioh Anime out there?

Attached: How to ruin a card.jpg (974x733, 76K)

Tagforce Special? What's wrong with it?

post the bowsette edit of isolde that sold for $500

It's real

You be surprised with how much meme they put in NPC dialogue

why is 5D's so """mature""" compared to GX, Zexal and Vrains? I dont think mature is the right word but there's something about 5D's atmosphere that's so different to the rest imo.

>I think the most important female character in the series is Akiza.
I'd say Rio is more important than Akiza, given Aki essentially drops off the face of the planet after her family issues are settled. But Rio is also the only important female character in Zexal, so she has to do something.
The fan translation is a joke, and not a good one.

I wanna play one of these tag force games. What's the best one guys?

6 has its cards translated but not the story, special has a meme tier translation and 5 was the last offical English release

Thank you.

When will some kind anons make a real translation

It has more social commentary in a really endearingly self serious way; the first 60 episodes is like Fischer price class warfare

i think the average age of the cast is higher

If you like GX, 2 or 3. They all follow the anime storyline but 1 is pretty rough so you can skip it.
If you like 5Ds, I'm playing 4 right now, it's fun. They have the ever so popular on Yea Forums corruption routes like Psycho Aki or joining the Dark Signers and undoing all of your friendships.
If you just want to play card games, probably Special.

Because it was
Which is why kids hated it and we got Zexal

Thanks for kids being a thing then!

>Main character isn't a high schooler
>the setting start out in a slave-tier dystopia that only exist in Japan for some reason
>Main character get branded, rape by a black guy, and put in jail
>motorcycle racing

Wasn't Kaito a manlet because of Photon radiation or was it unrelated?

>Remember that time when some brit kill the interest of 5Ds with his "Card Games on Motorcycles!" meme, when in reality, 5Ds end up being one of the best Yugioh Anime out there?
People thought it was dumb before LK made fun of it, and the guy is actually a big fan of the show. 5Ds is derided because it's a spinoff with a goofy premise that came out after all the Genwunners had stopped giving a shit

Thank you kindly anons

Post your Ace

Post your Ace's summoning chant

Attached: CyberdarknessDragon-LEDU-EN-SR-1E.png (473x694, 788K)

Because beyond the ancient evil fucking shit up plotline the world itself is interesting.
The class divide and class discrimination was pretty cool.
Satellite is a fucking shithole were pretty much everyone has given up on life and it is cool to see how Yusei inspires other people.
He is satellite orphan scum as well, but he inspires the people around him, because he hasn't given up on life or his principles, despite also being in the same miserable situation as the rest of them which is pretty cool.

Attached: picture-1910.png (1440x900, 1020K)

Someone translate the TF6 Aki and Luna endings so i can read this dating sim shit

Attached: Ruka-TF06-Ending.jpg (480x272, 52K)

I don't think they ever explained what was up with the Photon cards or why they used them specifically to hunt Numbers.

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 12K)

God bless him for making waifufags assblasted for eternity.

I'M GONNA BLOW YOU

Attached: CloudianEyeoftheTyphoon-GLAS-EN-SR-1E.png (356x520, 476K)

Honestly how would they make Yugioh sound cool without making it feel so dumb?
It's hard to believe that you can solve problems just by dueling each other, how would they do it? Life energy in the cards? When you're born everyone is given a deck and the less cards you have, the closer you are to death? How would you make an "adult" Yugioh?

W-what exactly is going on here?

Speaking of card game Vidya

Attached: FirewallDragon-COTD-EN-ScR-1E.png (690x1010, 1.71M)

Red Hat is about to get in an 11 year old girl.

You don't because you can make more money off kids.

F

>He is satellite orphan scum as well
I liked how the twins were genuinely scared of him at first because of how shifty he is before they got to know him

>It's hard to believe that you can solve problems just by dueling each other
If you cant roll with that central concept it isn't for you, the more you try and justify it the more bogged down you'll get.
Yugioh doesnt need more adult writing, it needs good writing

Mature Yugioh is a fucking meme, Yugioh is at it's bets when it hams it up to the max with the cheese

Attached: 1556212218709.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

I'm currently watching 5D's. What is going on here?

My deck has rewarded me to summon my Dark Paladin!!!

Attached: 130397.jpg (309x450, 62K)

Damn tagforce, why so many good ending pics?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

farfa playing tag force was cringe kino
>since when was power bond permanent

I stopped paying attention to the animes and card games after 5DS, but has any later series done a complete 180 and go off the deep end like GX did?
The complete tonal shift was jarring at the time.
I guess you can say 5DS did it in the opposite direction since it went from super dark during the Dark Signers arc to lighter afterward.

rei, i was using a stupid deck of x-sabers and amazon in tag5 then teamed up on accident. noticed she had a full amazon.

Can you date best girl tho?

Attached: 1534841835264.png (561x592, 227K)

I blame the motherfucker all the shit that went bad on Arc-V

I know it seems unfair but dammit it feels like that

Shit nigga. I'm talking hypothetical.
Let's see your best ideas.

Arc-V went from really good to absolute dog shit but I dont think thats what you mean either.

See

Attached: DFAE9837-AE9C-473D-B716-B056C755CB6F.jpg (421x614, 56K)

Started playing tag force 2 again after like 10 years or something. Give me a fun deck to play.

>warrior
what

fights off hunger

Blessed by the light which her highness shines upon! Come forth! Saffira, Queen of Dragon!

Attached: SaffiraQueenofDragons-DUEA-EN-UR-UE.jpg (1079x1600, 911K)

because VRAINS doesnt deserve half of the shit it gets.

Sure, is not 5Ds/DM/Zexal II tier but atleast is an step up from the shitstorm it was left in.

Yugioh was always fucking stupid, and it'll always be fucking stupid. The core you're talking about, "solving problems by dueling people" is one step removed from a sports anime. They just add extra shit like aliens or alternate dimensions or getting trapped in virtual reality on top of it. I'd never change anything about it, just make the producers stop shitting on their products halfway through them.
The closest you can get to a Yugioh anime that isn't obviously retarded to the viewer would be something involving the monsters themselves and not people playing a card game, but then you'd have to come up with a reason for the monsters to be playing the card game.
Zexal goes from lighthearted to ambiguous stakes to having to kill your best friend or else he destroys Earth (and some other dimension) because of his sense of honor and duty.

Attached: 49763693_p0.jpg (600x1200, 621K)

>luna is osiris red while luka is obelisk blue
what the fuck

Who stole her ribs?

In which Tag Force can you fuck Ishizu? I love me some Egyptian.

>Honestly how would they make Yugioh sound cool without making it feel so dumb?
read the the manga. I mean Its still shonen jump shenanigans but some of the early penalty mind game stuff was cool. Power of friendship wasn't as exaggerated in the manga and certain plotlines make more sense. I particularly like Kaiba's story in Duelist Kingdom where he finds his soul again.

Attached: 17.jpg (728x1107, 152K)

the most cucked card in the series.

I want a Yugioh spin off where they go back to shadow games without cards.

Vrains S3 started out promising so far.
Hopefully they won't drop the ball again this time.

Attached: Ai Summon Chant.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

It's just the boy/girl uniform colors. Luka does end up going pro in the epilogue of 5Ds though

Isn't the color based on gender?

Imagine being the main protagonist's ace. Now imagine getting banned and replace by a junk warrior tier card.

Attached: FREE HER.png (839x1140, 761K)

Man I legit keked when I saw that scene.

he was never the ace, it was always decode talker.

i know, duel links on mobile is the best interface for a yugioh game

Fine
>duelers are special people who can actually summon shit with magic powers
>these people are retarded and let the power get to their heads
>lots of normal people die cause some evil duelers go on a murder spree summoning dragons and shit, burning cities to the ground
>only way to fight them off is other duelers
>later on the people who recruit the "good" duelers turn on them cause they're scared or some shit, with some anti summon bs
>power of trust and friendship thrown in there
>finally bypass anti summon bs
>it was a trap all along and lots of characters die
>MC actually planned for this and suicide bombs the place
>everyone dead, world goes back to normal

started playing tag force 3 because alexis, but im a duel links player and everyone is raping my ass, how do i make my silent magician deck to work?

So Vrains is mediocre? I just want another Yugioh with cool characters, an intriguing story, and harem antics. Something like 5Ds

Here is some Duel Terminal Aki.

Attached: dt-aki.png (800x600, 676K)

Vrains worst sin for me is that is was so fucking boring, not saying it's anywhere near as bad as Arc V got, but I could barely stay awake

Didnt he only summon it a couple of times?

Level Monsters were never good, and the good version of Silent Magician was printed way, way after that game came out. Just fill your deck with stall cards for LV4 and 3 Level Ups if you're dead set on it.

Season 1 is great. Season 2 is consider bad for dragging long for it own good, but has some great point to it. Season 3 is very promising but be prepare for a shitstorm if it goes the Arc V route.

Attached: vrains_emma_by_leokearon_dcrewra-pre.jpg (871x917, 80K)

it doesn't have crow in so it can't go that way.

Most of the shit VRAINS get is that ot is kinda bland boring and honestly those complaints aren't wrong.
It may have some fun memes/good moments here and there, but overal the show has not been all that interesting.
Bohman was a really boring villain.
It's nowhere near as bad as arc-V which is a show I hate with a burning passion, because I very rarily hate something.
But still VRAINS is really nothing to write home about even if S3 is looking to be pretty good.

Attached: 1559831995095.jpg (1080x1222, 87K)

I think Vrains lacks that cheesiness all other Yugioh seasons have. It tries to go with a more serious tone but fails at it so most of the scenes fall flat. The only memorable moments it had in all 100+ episodes where the Mirror Force reveal and Mr Skeletal Brain Hacker Go

Attached: 1541014356437.jpg (960x1080, 308K)

Are you sure about that?

Attached: BUY BLACKWINGS.png (1082x1010, 2.58M)

>Heh, nice board you got there buddy. It would be a shame if I destroy a baby

Attached: 61z0PhgOxmL.jpg (342x500, 68K)

Haven't finished Arc-V yet. Why do people hate it?

I prefer to think that Lightning was the real villain there, Bohman is fucking awful.

otanoshimi wa kore kara da

What episode are you on? Because if it's before like 60, you're still in the good part of the show. I'm on 114 and I'm really concerned with how they plan on wrapping it up in another 34 episodes.

I'll take him over Rua, that obnoxious little faggot

I didn't watch ARC-V, why do people hate it so much? Did they drop the ball that fucking hard?

Attached: 1534891346476.jpg (414x415, 22K)

Cloudians.

my main problem is on tag duels, they etiher rape alexis or me

You are going to get a bunch of retards who always start crying about wasted potential and how it started out good.
But Arc-V was ungodly shit from start to end.

It had bar none the worst protagonist in the entire franchise.

No they dropped it EVEN WORSE

COME ON Yea Forums LET'S GO OUT AND DO SOME DOMESTIC TERRORISM BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO DUEL ME!!!

Attached: 339be89be6b4cf791b210ed398ccf35d.jpg (902x720, 58K)

Lightning is the actual Villain, though. Bohman is just his tool to fuck everything up because of how butthurt he was about being a defect among the AIs.

For me, Lightning getting assblast, anything relating to Blood Shepard and Flame, Go going full retarded, Revolver taking up screentime being an anti-hero, and the new summoning animations were things I remember for Season 2.

Attached: Borreload eXcharge Dragon.webm (682x379, 2.29M)

Nobody defends Arc-v's first half for Yuya, we all do it for Yuto, evey single cool moment Yuya had was when he was in fulll EGAO mode.

Is this the psp game? There are like 5 though, I need to know exactly which one

Attached: 1551974994269.jpg (832x868, 44K)

Yusei your friend is a goddamn psycho, plz yusei, stop trying to reason with him.

It's not a trashfire in my opinion, but it definitely loses itself in the Synchro Dimension and never recovers. And the returning characters are just really poorly handled.

Starts out real good, like potentially the best YGO series ever tier good and sets up tons of cool plot stuff and characters, but then it fucking nosedives in quality and wastes all the cool characters and plot stuff it set up in the first 50 episodes.

Attached: 1509899714728.jpg (422x360, 66K)

>It tries to go with a more serious tone but fails at it so most of the scenes fall flat
I think a serious tone works when you're like 5Ds and doing ridiculous shit like in the prison where it could be out of an episode of fucking Oz until they pull out the trading cards, but in Vrains most of the time they didnt go that outlandish.

Nico-nico is like a big Japanese anime video site that has popular episode rankings. At one point this was the bottom 10 rated episodes of all time
ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
BTOOOM 6 - 7.6%
ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
ARC-V 129 - 9.6%
ARC-V 118 - 10.3%
ARC-V 127 - 11.8%
ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
ARC-V 120 - 13.8%
ARC-V 123 - 14.6%
Bloodivores 1 - 15.6%

6. I hope you can read japanese because there is no translation.

Attached: black_rose_dragon_by_ryairyai_d8o8onn-pre.png (833x960, 1.22M)

Next YGO series should be set in medieval times (NOT fucking feudal Japan)

No more gay future shit

Attached: 1555197279441.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

If you didn't think Shun going full war vet o everyone and fuckimg carpet bomb sora into oblivion was the tightest shit then you need get out of my face.

Attached: it88MLP.jpg (599x675, 45K)

Aki's breasts are too big. The modern YuGiOh fan no longer desires large breasts.

Here are all the episode ratings.

Attached: ZHWxhAU.jpg (1200x941, 166K)

Well that explains Aoi washboard chest

I still desire them.

Cute and funny pilled

Attached: 2rrm6ww.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

At least we all can agree that Hanate > Kirifuda, right?

Shun and Soras asshurt duel was quite honestly the sole exception to the entire show being trash.
Its a shame both of them had their characters neutered after the fact and never did anything of note afterwards.

Also I somehow blocked out ACTION CARDO from my brain.
Because fuck action cards

Why was XYZ and Fusion so short? They should've had longer arcs to tell a more coherent story. Did they run out of budget?

>Implying
Here's the best Arc-V opening
youtube.com/watch?v=ozNTOIqrEIc

someone wanna do a tldr on some of those and why they sucked?

Except Ghost Girl exist

>flat board in real life
>her avatar has big breast

Attached: Emma.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Why is her face so lewd holy shit why is this allowed

Attached: Ce.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Is the translation a never ever?

>Did they run out of budget?
basically, the rumors say that the show went that shit because all the budget went to the movie.

It wasn't so bad watching it while it was airing. Before the lancers stuff, it had its own setting and had some interesting characters. The edgelords saved the show looking back at it. Which makes it all the more disappointing when they decided to soften up one of them, depriving him of any interesting character traits, and "soft-killing" the other. The Synchro arc lasted way too long and you really felt it. Dystopian arc had barely anything and the last arc felt like they came with everything on the fly. Not completely awful but mediocre, which plagues all modern YGO. Really shows how much it desperately needed interesting characters to carry the show. The pacing was pretty bad too, even episodes without any duels had exposition that could be told in 5 min rather than the full 24 min runtime.

I saw a Japanese poll they did on the best episodes from each series; and I think perfect description of Arc V was that every other series best were climactic duels involving the MC near the finale; whereas Arc Vs was Shun v Sora; a duel in the first third between two side characters who became irrelevant later

That excuses the garbage animation; but Zexal is the only consistently decent looking show anyway; thats no excuse for the writing being so shit

>Did they run out of budget?
They did the same thing they did during 5Ds and made a movie while making the anime at the same time, except this one wasn't a 50 minute commercial with one duel. Dark Side of Dimensions happened.

Attached: 1512680729664.png (1645x907, 2.05M)

>im-Fucking-plying
THIS is arc-V's best opening

youtube.com/watch?v=r9vvZCJyBR4

>so many goddamn broken promises

thank god, the movie is the orignal yugioh sequel we needed

>overlay
>xyz summon
what in the world

They are really missing out then.

Attached: dt-aki2.png (800x600, 905K)

Hey I recognize that artist shame his newer stuff is worse than whatever style you would call what you posted

Theres a translation for the cards and stuff but no story.

What was ep.19? It was so fucking long ago I don't even remember.

It had an interesting concept that got wasted
>There are four dimensions where they only use one summoning method.
>Tribute, fusion, synchro and Xyz
>The MC lives in the tribute dimension and he has girlfriend with a special bracelet and his ace is a lvl 7 tribute dragon monster
>the four dimensions have nothing in common except for the fact that there is a doppelganger of the MC who also have a dragon monster that represent their dimensions summoning method and a girl who is a doppelganger of the MCs GF who also have a bracelet
>the fusion dimension attacked and genocided most of the xyz dimension, because the leader of the fusion dimension wants to collect all 4 girls with the bracelet.
>the girls are implied to be failsafes
>if by some chance one of the boys crosses over to another dimension and meet their doppelgangers, the girl's bracelet will light up and teleport them far away from eachother so that the boys will never meet their doppelganger for too long.
>when a boy meets their doppelganger their dragon monsters begin to resonate
>the boys will go berserk and start chanting to themselves that they are one and that they need to become one again.
>they start to duel eachother with the winner absorbing the loser and gaining their dragon.
>plotline is that the MC has to fight in an interdimensional war while looking for his girl that went missing, while also uncovering his origin.
youtube.com/watch?v=x5n3bHLCmD4
youtube.com/watch?v=elkKkgO0gUI
It had a real good concept, set up and cast, but they stalled the plot for almost 80+ episodes and then just rushed the conclusion in the last 10 episodes.
They also basically threw away the cast to bring back legacy characters from old series so that they could shill new support for their old decks.

Attached: Dimensional_counterparts.png (1280x720, 737K)

It's that shitty qualifier duel against the stuck up quiz guy.

Got a clearer pic of the deck? There is like 3 or 4 cards I'm not immediately recognizing.

>they made roboppi a boy
FUCK THEM WITH A STICK

Attached: 1388524571322.gif (320x240, 251K)

DSD is so fucking good

There is no other Yugioh char as based as Kaiba and he might as well be the protag of DSD

Attached: original.gif (500x350, 1023K)

so what do you think of legacy of the duelist? been playing the new switch version

fuck you seeker

Is that Ruka in disguise?

Played the first two but never got around to the third. Or was it the fourth? Whichever one was GX. Does this one improve enough upon that one?

Pic related. Judai was such a fag. Literally.

Attached: 1514310949338.jpg (546x772, 363K)

Yeah Season 2 had all the summons in it, except pendulum summon, probably to sell more cards. This end up being a plot point in which it was require to make Yusaku's new ace become Shooting Quasar Dragon 2.0.

Attached: Cyberse Clock Dragon.webm (930x528, 2.54M)

Its lazy but its the most updated official sim we have

Like its sad AF the duel links has way better presentation and its a shitty phone game.

Wich ones don't you recognize user?

Attached: tag force 1 water deck 2.jpg (1366x719, 352K)

Attached: dt-aki3.png (800x600, 878K)

Reminder that Blue Blair > Red Blair

Attached: tf3.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

best blair is still wearing the hat

More like a clueless buffoon. But she couldn't even work up the courage the spell it out for him, so really it's whatever.

Attached: 1554809171958.jpg (600x600, 81K)

He was. The head honcho at the studio told the writer to add in Yugi during the development, hence why Yugi felt a bit off in the movie and isn't using his real deck.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.Duel.Monsters.full.2004095.jpg (849x703, 834K)

Based and kaibapilled.

Attached: 1552870170456.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

For 6? It's a work in progress. Guy says to expect it in the middle or end of summer.

HereThe early episode had tons of cool shit like.
>MC became friends with some cute shota.
>The cute shota dueled one of the xyz survivors during a tournament arc
>The xyz guy revealed that the shota was actually a recon agent for fusion dimension all along who was sent to gauge the tribute dimensions powerlevel.
>the shota's cutesy persona completely broke down and he started to go full marik face and rave on about how the people from the Xyz dimensions are nothing but playthings for their hunting game which is what the fusion troops called their genocide of the xyz dimension.
But after the first 50 episodes the plot didn't advancr for shit and just rushed it in the most unsatisfying ways possible.
Like one of the final duels was one of the main villains opening up a new structure deck that just happend to be recently released IRL just to shill it and BTFO some jobber.
The production was such a fucking shitshow by the end that the animators didn't even have the design of the final boss ready a week before the final boss debuted.

Attached: 9dc586e323b52311d41f0635e89d5316c531f442_hq.jpg (606x1024, 63K)

Why are Yugioh girls all so good?

Attached: cathy-l.png (561x592, 167K)

Was tag force the last dating simulator?

AND THEY DON"T COMING AND THEY STOP COMING AND THEY STOP COMING

Attached: 1521594955625.png (310x450, 313K)

Man, looking at this the production quality really went down for Vrains.
Now even the openings have a lot of QUALITY despite being mostly stills.
They're also being used for like 50 episodes each now.
youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2ZvzQT4

How did the tail stay attached?

you know exactly how

>now
Thats how it was in OG, GX, and Arc-V.

use your imagination

In which Tag Force game can I romance Aki?

I'm helping the dude out with tag force 6 translation, it should be ready in August time.

BASED

Only a selected few are good. Monster card girls are better than the medicore yugi girls.

Attached: 300px-LilithLadyofLament-SR06-EN-UR-1E.png (300x441, 295K)

I literally cant hate Crow just because Blackwings are such a baller deck even in the anime.

Nice. If you're legit, thank you for your work.

Arc-v had a new op every 25 episodes.

To add to this konami cut all dialogue and stories with duelist page 2 and 3 characters and tag force 2-5 lm once we finish 6 we plan on restoring the missing content. (expect vampire waifu soon)

I stopped watching with 5Ds I have no idea what you and most people in the thread are talking about tbqh.

Attached: 1532064722818.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Blue Girl > Blue Angel > Blue Maiden

Attached: 1554199798343.jpg (1500x2168, 1.43M)

>Yuya and Yuzu have to share their lives with their 3 otherselves effectively making everytime they have sex an orgy
where the fuck are the doujins?

So theres technically just one guy split into four?

Whoops 5D's
Though apparently I misremembered that too and it was every 30~

most yugioh doujins are yaoi unfortunately.

Yes, he merges into this

Attached: 1554239748953.png (764x645, 320K)

Yugioh has many summoning type at this point. Seeing that you're at 5ds, then XYZ, Pendulum, and Link summon isn't something you would know. XYZ is basically taking 2 or more monster with the same level, overlaying two cards, and getting a rank monster from the Extra Deck that match the level and place it on top of those two cards. Pendulum is a clusterfuck and I don't feel like explaining that. Link is XYZ and Sychro but easier. Because of the new Master Rule, you will need a link Monster if you want to spam your board with extra deck monster.

Attached: nm1.jpg (690x545, 187K)

>I'm on 114 and I'm really concerned with how they plan on wrapping it up in another 34 episodes.

I'm so so sorry user

Attached: 1559267265831.jpg (620x446, 98K)

Jesus christ. Do the four girls fuse into one? Cause this sounds like one guy's journey to get his gf back.

How did this goofy looking motherfucker happen to be the single well written and interesting character in the entire cast?

Attached: 1541266804084.png (561x592, 189K)

I wouldn't say is worse but his digital stuff looks pretty generic. His style mas more unique when he drew in traditional

6 had missing content?

Ok guys I've been on the fence about trying duel links. Do you think it's worth trying, or should I just stick with the old games

which protagonist was the best?

Attached: A20E4B64-B7E2-4A94-BA5B-4BB2FB1B0CCD.jpg (500x500, 119K)

By making everyone retarded, a plot device, or existing. There is a reason why they gave Vrain a very small cast.

Don't be, I won't be shocked with how it ends. The whole show is not nearly as bad as everyone says it is, but it's also not good at all. Definitely the weakest of them overall, but I need to rewatch DM and wait for Vrains to finish.

Attached: 1529013648761.jpg (1536x2048, 494K)

Is it going to be meme tier?

i always had a weakness for Ancient Gears

Attached: UltimateAncientGearGolem-LED2-EN-C-1E.png (1060x1548, 3.86M)

These two because I'm very bias toward these kind of heroes.

Attached: Yusei and Yusaku.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Xyz summon is a new summoning method that let's you summon black monster cards called xyz monster from the extra deck.
You xyz summon by having 2 or 3 monsters with the same level and then stack them ontop of eachother which is called overlay in the game and put the xyz monster ontop of the stacked 2 or 3 monster cards with matching levels.
The monsters stacked under the xyz monsters become ammo of the xyz summoned monster's effect.
For example to summon the xyz monster utopia you need 2 level 4 monsters.
You stack the 2 level 4 monsters and pyt utopia on top.
Now if you want to use Utopia's effect, you need to remove one of the the two lvl 4 monsters stacked beneath Utopia and send it to graveyard.
Once you run out of cards you can't use utopia's effect anymore.

Attached: Xyz_Summon.jpg (700x347, 74K)

will the new manga be any good?

Attached: 6F4CF2FD-7BE3-447C-B2D1-1EFD89A163F5.jpg (608x900, 147K)

Duel terminal emulator when?

you say that but you're literally about to hit the absolute worst episodes of the series.

I hope you're not disappointed but...I won't be surprised if you are.

Only Kaiba duel academy has a hierarchy based system.

what

dude i just wanna play a card game wtf

Attached: 1559998191693.webm (720x720, 2.41M)

I fucking loved Leviathan. Such a cool card, however, it was the worse fabled synchro monster of all.

>CHONKY monsters with a well defined and fun gimmick
>a 10/10 friend to boot
There a lot to like

you summon with same level monsters

then those monster you used become "ammo"

you want to use the Black card effect you have to detach "ammo"

>Yu-Gi-Oh R artist
Kazuki you lazy faggot

It's not hard to understamd at all.
To put it easier.
>stack cards with matching levels on top of eachother with a black monster card on top.
>stacked cards become ammo for the black moster card's effect

New manga series? VRAIN is already over?

Don't bother with modern yugioh, the meta's all over the place.

>Thinks action cards are for fags (they are)
>Builds an entire deck around action cards being for fags
Hes our guy

ACIDU RAIUNNN!

Attached: d.png (622x622, 326K)

It's the 5D's manga artist.
Yu-Gi-Oh R artist is busy doing Cardfight Vanguard now.

It's a shame too, it's probably way easier for the guy to just do stuff in digital even though his traditional style looked way better, as it usually does.

this one is focusing on explaining the card game rather than making new cards. the main character will run multiple decks and starts off with tenyi.

Now Its already cracked, look it up

Jaden.
I know for a fact I won't be. It would seriously, seriously have to try to be as bad as everyone claims. I don't feel very strongly about this show as it is, and I still enjoy it from time to time. I just don't have high expectations for the ending when they've been dancing around plot points this whole time and most of the cast has to suddenly appear very soon or else it's just even more awkward.

Attached: CrossDimensionalDuel-LED2-EN-SR-1E.png (473x694, 821K)

Aki's nice and all, but where's the Anna posting?

Attached: Eggman6.jpg (239x283, 40K)

she's just a shittier version of Kallen from Code Geasa
prove me wrong
pro tip: you fucking can't

Is it normal to dislike duel links? I'm a fan of the idea of simplified yu-gi-oh but the actual execution sucks.

Dude wtf this is 2 complicated

I'm in episode 17 right now and he's pretty based even thought he only managed a draw in his debut duel
>Actions cards are for pussies, I'm gonna summon my big dick energy Ace monster and beat you to death with it

Unironically Yuma due to how much he grew over the clusterfuck that was the Barian invasion

Yes, they merge into a trap body and beat the MC in the final duel.

YGO 5d's dark signer arc was the peak of YGO

I mean if he doesn't need the money he might as well give someone else employment if they want it

>When he blew the fuck out of the masturbating X-Saberfag
Best
Sawatari is still my fav character though

Hello Rata

He gets even better when he Synchros

I wish all the girls in YGO has more R34. Shame that characters like the Amazoness has little R34

Attached: 1527461119444.png (600x600, 294K)

No 2-5 and that zexal game for 3ds which I will also help with

Link Summoning is cancer.

>Yuya vs Neo New Sawatari Deluxe & Knuckles featuring Dante from the Alligieri series

Attached: 1531321100109.gif (320x288, 15K)

The fact that Sawatari never got a moment to shine outside of a few jokes is a goddamn shame.

go play goat format

Should have been the one to defeat Z-Arc.

I'm not Rata I actually play this shitty game.

Attached: Anna 23616172.jpg (973x618, 273K)

Kallen is too scrawny.

Attached: dt-aki4.png (800x600, 534K)

mind breaking her got me so fucking hard

He did because iirc her VA got into a sex scandal or something.

It quite common, actually, and for many reason. No one is talking about it because we're discussing the non shitty part of yugioh.

No but what happens to them is just stupid.
Everything about the end and what.everything turned out tp be was fucking stupid and I hate it.
The girls.dissapear or whatever and the MC absorbs all his clones and turns into the final boss.
The gbost of the MCs girlfriend posses some boy who turned out to be a reverse trap and tells the mc to snap out of it.
The MC then takes over and makes himself lose the duel and them even dber shit.happens.
Byt basically the doppelgangers of the mc and the doppelgangers of the MCs GF all live on as ghosts inside the mc.and his GF respectively.
The sad part is that the best and only good character of the series was the older brother of one of the GF's doppelgangers and one of the MC's doppelganger was his best friend.
So that guy lost both his sister and best friend.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Never ever.
It's all Duel Links now.

unironically Judai

Attached: Jaden_(Yubel's_Eyes).png (400x485, 234K)

What about a game in the duel monsters world and you can date the cards? I find it very odd that they haven't done something like a FE but with the monsta cados
Also KONAMI WHERE IS MY WEREWOLF ARCHETYPE?

Attached: YGO_Wolves.png (1146x926, 1.39M)

based and stadtpilled

Attached: a53b706b284fa4b5d295c1bba9c581ce.jpg (1942x2806, 334K)

How is duel links now a days? it been roughly a year since I last played it.

Based. I like how he got mindbroken into edginess due to the sheer amount of times he had to duel with the fate of the world or his friends on the line and then his last duel with Yugi taught him how to have fun again.

Judai

Wrong girl. Aki and Leo just lose spotlight thanks to Crow.

Attached: 1555464788886.jpg (1400x1400, 1.62M)

That was Carly.

Attached: FortuneFairyEn-CP19-JP-OP.png (407x593, 634K)

Still degenerate.

Fuck I love Carly

Realistic and cool development, JP GX is underrated

Eh its fine I guess presentation is still nice and I think BEWD is Tier 1 right now so if playing Kaiba and Blue Eyes gets you hyped hop on,

Blue-eyes/red-eyes/neos/six sams/buster blader/ancient gear/koaki/subterror or a combination of those archetypes meta.

I don't remember if Fableds were a thing yet but go with either those, Lightsworns or Dragunities.

I would play again but every time I'm about to reinstall it I remember how awful the entire gatcha shit is.

>The fact that Sawatari never got a moment to shine outside of a few jokes is a goddamn shame
His second duel with Yuya was pretty great at least. One of the only times action cards were equally utilized by both parties, and you could really feel his development

Plus, Yugo had to fuse with Yuya to beat him which is pretty based

It's bad enough that they try to recreate the card game experience but the added gacha grind elements on top of that really make no sense to me. Why don't people just copy Hearthstone? Allow me to craft cards with in-game resources for god sake.

How can h***ns even compete?

Attached: 1535640776624.png (640x480, 348K)

Attached: lol kaiju.png (479x700, 758K)

Attached: 1557630577437.jpg (1100x1600, 658K)

Same old loop of event types, monthly powercreep, and a meta that increasingly relies on structure deck cards, meaning you literally can't get some meta decks without paying. It's a shame, there's some decent potential in that game.

She's Kalen but good and with big tits

Breed the jobber.

All these years later and they still haven't made a Yugioh girl better than Alexis

Anti-Kaiju?

But Kalen already had big tits

bigger*

This nigga got me through a lot of shit back in high school, i dare you to name a more hype card

Attached: AHeroEmerges-YS14-EN-C-1E.png (307x450, 364K)

Wanted to aim for the teenage audience but then the rape and suicide cult happened

BIGGER!

Attached: aki__s_best_sceen_cap_by_daimyodax-d3atpte.jpg (900x622, 125K)

>the source of ALL problem in the spinoff except the kidnapping
>torturing the kid he was base on because he can
>willing to kill himself if it mean he wouldn't lose
>all of this because he was butthurt about being a defect

Attached: armatos_legio_centurion_by_alanmac95_dct6pm4-pre.jpg (740x1079, 185K)

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING!

Attached: images (24).jpg (344x500, 49K)

>Sawatari wasn't the one who defeated Zarc.
It worked on so many fucking levels.
I will never not be mad.

Attached: ypfA1fS.png (888x3015, 3.23M)

More like he is immune to being kajiu'd. Only a few boss monster card has such protection, and this is kind of a big deal, especially when the GOD CARDS themselves aren't immune to kaijus.

Attached: DiabolosKingoftheAbyss-SR06-EN-C-1E.png (478x700, 776K)

Here's my trusty friend.

Attached: Winged Dragon of Ra.jpg (822x1185, 376K)

>yes I'm playing the jp version for the bigger bust, now im gonna play 6 magic cards.

Attached: 51DT1NLPmzL.jpg (310x450, 57K)

bruh imagine the back pain, that's gotta suck

If true, know that you are the kind of people that justifies human existence and that you couldn't be more based if you tried.
If fake, why toy with my heart like this?

I'd massage and look after her everytime she felt backpains, if it meant she'd be my wife.

Attached: 499e2193e6148602dd07064644e9a2b7.jpg (647x800, 79K)

she's a cartoon character

Blog, based user?

I'm not near my computer right now, but I don't paly with people's hearts.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-18-37-50.png (720x1280, 97K)

Judai. Easily.

Attached: Tania.webm (480x360, 2.05M)

Attached: Tania2.webm (480x360, 1.66M)

I'm gonna say it

GX was fucking lame

Attached: 1555306421910.png (609x340, 171K)

>play tag force 3
>get cucked by judai in the loli route

Attached: meme_crush.png (481x700, 823K)

AMAZON PRESS

Attached: 1558750883650.jpg (288x232, 10K)

Yugi is good when he actually gets to do stuff. Unfortunately, he spends most of the time in Atem's shadow.

Yusei

>bruh imagine the back pain

Attached: blending_in.jpg (1678x1119, 124K)

Who had the best dub voice and why was it odex duke devlin?

Only if you lose against her in a duel.

Attached: 1557548066230.png (561x592, 235K)

Well Yusei did say it was beautiful like it’s owner

Attached: 04520041b48c6b7108bcf301b62d09bf.jpg (600x600, 274K)

You shitting me? unicorne was absolutely godly if you were able to have the brains and balls to play the deck

>Tried to find porn of Yuya's bitch on exhentai
>There's like 1 doujin and it's shit
Why is this allowed?

>500
nigga try one K

Attached: amanda isolde.jpg (895x960, 66K)

Attached: 1538171629850.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Attached: D8Gpr44XUAASaR5.jpg (660x1024, 102K)

>came for the redhead
>stayed for and left hungry
Ya'll need to post more of her.

I’m still fucking mad at Jack and the fucker whose name I don’t remember but he’s the one that hates woman

Is it true that the Japanese version has voices for the anime characters? Please tell me there's a translation.

>based on real duels
yeet yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=origin231
it doesn't even get one

Attached: borrelS for game.jpg (595x842, 277K)

Yusei pre-episode 64 was cool as shit.
I liked that all of his friends were either slum rats, ex-convicts or people with a shady background.
The prison mini arc was cool as fuck.
>earns the respect of the topdog inmate
>earns every inmates's respect, because he sacrificed himself to protect all the inmates's honor.
>has to duel warden, because he defended the inmates, but doesn't have a deck.
>All the inmates entrusted him their favorite card so that he could make a makeshift composite deck
Early 5ds was kino

Attached: picture-113.png (1440x900, 1.13M)

Yes

Underrated and undervalued hottie. One of the few legendary cleavages in the whole franchise.

You'll always be in my heart Camula.

Attached: camula_yu_gi_oh__by_darleydrawings-d92tbzq.jpg (774x1032, 193K)

I suppose Aoi is above those. If so,based and redpilled.

Attached: Aoi cutie.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Try cgs.

Attached: 51713640_p9_master1200.jpg (1024x780, 171K)

Losing to a hermaphrodite is pretty funny

Play the game. You might discover someone you like even more. Just get the iso and download ppspp.

Yugi > Yusei > Jaden > Yusaku > Yuma > Yuya

may god bless you user

Attached: 1470946401231.jpg (898x886, 318K)

Between the prison and his duel against Aki, Yusei was like the best Protag ever.

I also like Jayden though even if he’s insensitive as fuck.

ENJOY!

>You can actually date the characters and impregnate them
Missed opportunities

Attached: 1548307738039.png (1920x800, 751K)

Quite. The manga's ending was Atem's ending. Dark Side was the present cast's ending. Diva ultimately didn't mean anything, but I suppose I would rather that be the case than the Dimension Cube Dragon Ball Supering the series. MAD respect for how Takahashi handled Atem's cameo, right in line with what he's said about the ending since

Never change 2chan edits.

I get it.

Attached: tumblr_lztds4yzZ01qjfohbo1_1280.png (843x632, 837K)

>Enjoys chojiro's sick theme never got released.

Attached: 019.jpg (708x1046, 86K)

Okay, that convinced me to play a Yugioh game for the first time since the gba days.

Attached: 63285895_p0.png (495x789, 321K)

Shit thanks for reminding me

Is the blonde one Sherry?

Atem's cameo was bullshit and completely shits on Yugi. But that's to be expected at this point.

Friendly reminder that Konami cucked all non-japanese versions of the Tag Force games out of loads of dialog because they were too lazy to translate the Tier 2 and lower character classes Heart events.

Attached: unsheatheskatana.jpg (868x1240, 667K)

Fairy Tails are for _______.

Attached: Fairy Tail.jpg (1378x2010, 2.22M)

>dating sim writing for a game whose main focus is card strategy interactions manages to give closure to a pseudo one-off lolibait character's story arc when the source material couldn't

how is the girl from vrains? she's pretty generic for a yugioh girl in terms of looks but i can see her being responsible for draining my semen in the future.
i ain't watching vrains until it's finished, because i like to marathon watch all of my anime.

my nigga

I really want to go back to playing the series and do real card battles with friends. But I forgot how to play yugioh like a dingus. Any tips anons?

Attached: 1558075573637.png (591x716, 322K)

The people who get Tf6 translated will be the greatest heros of all times.

Burning

I'm a simple guy who likes shit like six samurai and elemental heroes, what archetypes should i branch out into?

>expected the game to be about a children card game
>end up being a fighting game
What games do this?

Attached: Strong main character.webm (853x480, 1.64M)

Play the games to learn what you missed out on, percy and ygopro too.

>she's pretty generic for a yugioh girl in terms of looks
Honestly, that's what makes her so fucking hot to me, she stands out
And her alter ego is flashier if that's what you're into

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 17 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.29_[2018.09.29_21.16.53].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Post the ripped version, man.

Attached: Aki2-Attack.png (1024x1024, 249K)

no real evidence and only posted about here but Vanguard soon

Attached: 1559935080708.webm (600x480, 672K)

Based translator, now I can finally read my Luna ending dating sim shit. Is there a blog where I can see when the full translation is complete?

Attached: Ruka-TF06-Ending-2.jpg (480x272, 38K)

Gbatemp

I can't think of any other 5D's blondes.

Oh, the entire last duel was a crock just to set up for it. I just couldn't get too mad when Yugi gets two wins in a row and Atem blows up the door on his way out. Felt like extra fanservice to me.

And it just happens with no fanfare.

Attached: 12712153_p0.jpg (1116x1146, 712K)

god damn she's fine, do you have more

Attached: 1557818339711.gif (500x281, 639K)

There two girls
Aoi is what you expect from an E-Celeb: flashy and popular in the internet, autistic fuck in the real life. She won like two times, but lose for majority of her battle.

Emma aka Ghost Girl is the Mai Valentine of Vrains, but done right. She was useful in helping the group with her hacking skill and has a sub plot base around her.

Attached: Emma.jpg (236x365, 20K)

Get into the /vg/ thread

Because Zexal is really a Saint Seiya with card games.

Attached: Saint Seiya.jpg (368x500, 83K)

Sherry needs more art desu she only has like 2 or 3 pages on boorus

i just hope they don't work with those memelords that ruined tag force special

I don't give a fuck about card games but holy fuck this Aki cow slut is like the hottest anime bitch ever, I just wanna pin her down and tittyfuck her until I drown her in my cum.

masked heros are my shit and contrast is just too good
also because its a reference to kamen rider i just say FANG JOKER

Attached: image.png (300x437, 290K)

Aoi played way better than Bohman in their duel, if he had won in a better way I wouldn't be as mad as I am now

Who the fuck is stupid enough to buy this?

Can he beat Hades?

Attached: Zexal_III.png (1440x810, 1.35M)

Are the CG on sadpanda?

I want to play heroes user, post recipe

Yes there are atleast 3 decenr ones.

Attached: 008.jpg (1080x1440, 131K)

Speaking of vintage Jadenkaiba Other periphery Yu-gi-oh! girls get art so I don't know, I guess she didn't stick.

Attached: 17150287_p0.jpg (700x844, 404K)

No one really like Bohman, though. We all know that no one but Playmaker will beat him, so everyone else get job.

How's Legacy of the Duelist if I just want to make pet decks and play with friends and occasionally online?

Yuzu is the only one who believes in Red Hat kun

Attached: yuzuarcV.jpg (1920x3176, 845K)

And Red Hat was the only one to believe in Jaden to the point that they dueled all night long

l-lewd.

See the way I see it is there has to be a standard for game designers first before there can be a union, we have some standards already for working in general as an example 77 hour weeks without extreme compensation is considered inhumane but at the same time a company has the right to let go of its employees either for downsizing or because they don't find their quality of work up to snuff, but many people would argue that guy who is mistranslated things for his agenda is still doing an decent job so you might get companies afraid to take action against terrible employees because of fear that the union will breath down their throats.

Thats even if unions would work in the game industry which is far more bloated and pre trained then most skilled trades

>Be Yuzu
>meet guy you like
>he poofs away in a puff of logic

>I can cuck Yuya
Picked the fuck up

I think you wandered off from the Hatsuu thread friend

>Implying this isnt the coolest shit

youtube.com/watch?v=L_q7nee6Pr8

>bootlicker too stupid to post in the right thread
here we go, baby

God, that infuriated me.

Yuya's own father cucked him in the manga. Yuya can't catch a break.

Attached: yuzu.png (476x693, 228K)

You can shit on the Zone antitwist all you want, but this duel was so fucking good
>When Yuseis trap is literally called Clustering Wishes and makes a fucking 20k attack Stardust or some shit

I read the first few chapters way back and liked it, does it keep up the quality?

Time travel was a mistake

Attached: kaede gun.jpg (194x260, 11K)

>I can cuck Yuya
user, no. You'll create a time paradox.

>there's barely anything other than event artwork rips from the Tag Force games and some character chibi sprites
it's not fair

user I will say a prayer to whatever deity or demonic cult you want if you get this game translated

Attached: Kaiba Boy.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Getting banned lmao!

Let's analyze what Yuzu actually is. She's one fourth of a scientist who went out of her way to stop Z-arc, who really was just an entertainer who took "Give the audience what they want" to an illogical extreme.(Basically he went full khorne because the audience wanted violence in their card games)

Yuzu's attachment to Yuya is not quite a natural one, there's this whole destiny component to it, a bit of Pavlov here and there

So her latching on to the PC during the Tag Force games makes perfect sense, and her refusing to believe she just imagined it even in a world with hard light creation. It's not just Yuya being "cucked" it's a middle finger to Yuzu's absurd destiny.

Attached: Ray.png (1366x768, 1.75M)

Isnt Yuzu actually his mother? Or at least heavily implied by the ending?

i got a very fun deck of Insects+toon
The main gimmick is to sacrificate bugs and let the toons do the dirty job
Pic related is the most important part of the plan
>tfw neer had been able to summon big moth

Attached: insect cage.jpg (300x436, 50K)

>That forced smile in the ending.

Why did they do it to him?

Attached: My sister is dead.png (853x480, 578K)

What happens if i win?

It went as well as it did with the anime counter part.

That was stinger.

Arc-Vs ending was a giant shitshow, a shame because pre-synchro dimension was top tier.

I think Arc-V actually was meant to be a BAD END, or at least something to be dealt with later. I mean they can't possibly have thought killing off Shun's friends would leave a good taste in people's mouths(I AM STILL ANGRY ABOUT ARC-V)

Attached: hiiragi yuzu.png (1280x720, 313K)

Its totally fine to have an ending with bittersweet elements, but dont fucking insult the audience by trying to pretend it isnt bittersweet

Official Aki you mean?

Attached: 542106.jpg (2804x1392, 1.94M)

There was this great fanart showing Yuya and Yuzu standing on the Ruris and Yutos corpses just saying "Happy end?", I think it got the tone of Arc-V's ending right. Wish I had it.

>being card'd means you're dead
>LOL CROW UNCARD'D
The fact that Shun's losing streak started with Crow was a giant fuck you.

Attached: BUY BLACKWINGS.png (1280x720, 643K)

this is my shitty recipe for masked hero, it's not the best but it's works most of the time

Attached: Screenshot_784.png (495x406, 292K)

what happened to yugi oh?

Attached: 5AEBB101-A033-4949-8EE9-91902C5C9489.jpg (402x586, 74K)

Just started tag force special, what boosters or whatever are acid and zero in

>mirror force
>summoner monk
>voltic
>no hand traps
>no rota
>no isolde
>only 2 copies of emergency call even though it searches your entire archetype
heroes are actually good now but they're best run as a 60 card isolde build with lots of generic warrior support.

I suspect Shun's being the only one to lose someone for it and he was crushed under the need for a last-second smile montage. Had Arc-V had a moment's cooldown after the big finale it certainly would have been acknowledged.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in YGO design rooms circa 2007.

Attached: 1536377813100.jpg (563x752, 40K)

Attached: sherry_leblanc___lili_cosplay_by_wslasher_d2onq2q.jpg (3481x5013, 3.49M)

Attached: sherry_leblanc___businesswoman_by_wslasher_d385rvx.jpg (1400x2500, 937K)

You get nothing.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX- Season 1 Episode 36- Duel Distractions - Part 1.mp4_snapshot_15.54_[2019.05.11_00.00.2 (480x360, 108K)

I used to beat off way too much to this bitch when I was 13. So much that my dick would hurt.

>isolde

Attached: hero combo.webm (650x370, 2.86M)

>only one to uncard himself

how was this even possible.

yeah? god and i trying to make it 40 cards, if you can make it better i would love you

Attached: ba604f6771f01745e024071b255413c46d9f4f0dr1-600-532v2_uhq.jpg (600x532, 50K)

So long as there is shilling...

He Bought Blackwings

BUY

YOU WILL BUY BLACKWINGS

OR ELSE

>Only in a few games because she's filler
>Even when she makes it's always with her initial design rather than the cuter and longer used Doma design
>Even if everything else about her is taken from the later seasons
It hurts

Attached: Becky.png (512x392, 56K)

Is Nightmare Trobadour worth playing legit with no Action Replay or getting all the cards isn't worth it?

can you explain me the meme of buy blackwings?

Crow was supposed to be a Dark signer villain who would eventually be cycled out. His blackwings became so popular and sold packs they decided to change the anime and keep him in as a main character.

>>Crow,;cards get printed & are very popular
>to continue supporting, pic happens in anime
it's kind of people mad that things changed for execs to make more money + happy fans

Attached: bench warmer.jpg (640x345, 56K)

She has the most normal hair in the entire series.

You forgot to mention the Arc V part. When he appear in Arc V, he was quickly becoming a main character and disregarding everyone else. All the major players that came before Crow lost to him in a duel. All to shill out BUY BLACKWINGS. He was one of the many reason why Arc V became a shit show.

IIRC, getting all the cards takes a lot of mindless grinding. But I had a decent amount of fun with the game. Emulator turbo should help with the slow parts.

>not dropping it before the dimension nonsense

the fuck is this from??? please tell me!

Jaden

i still cant get over the fact that yuya and his counterparts are supposed to look alike
they dont look remotely alike

During 5ds an archetype called blackwings got really popular.
So what komoney did is basically force to add in a character called Crow who grew up together with thw MC of 5d's and his rival and are bffs with the two, eventhough literally no ine has ever heard of him before that point.
Everyone in the show loves him and trusts him and he cucked other characters out of screentime.
Like episodes wil have some B-plot completely unrelated at the mainplot at hand where crow os dueling some random nobody to show off his sick black wing deck.
One of the characters is foreshadowed to become part of the 5 chosen ones(the 5d's), but Crow cucks said character out of his spot and becomes part of the chosen ones instead.
Atleast untill the last few episodes where that character becomes the 6th chosen instead eventhough the series is called 5d's, because there are only supposed to be 5 chosen ones.
Also the main power trio was originally going to be the MC, his rival and the main girl, but he also cucked the main girl out of her spot as part of the power trio, which basically means he also cucked her from getting any more development or screentime and just became a benchwarmer.
Although he is only partially responsible for the last one.

Attached: 1434765142345.jpg (544x544, 213K)

Man I loved this shaded "manga-esque" character art. Better than the flat NAS art we got for the later games, I recall some of the DS games slapped together and it showed.

As a single-player YGO game I liked it, it smashes the Noah and Battle City Arcs together and makes your character an acknowledged part of the story like some of the later 5D's DS games would go on to do, and it ends on a nice post-Battle City note where the Isthars are free and you can rematch the bad guys in a special gauntlet mode. It "only" has 1064 cards if I recall, I don't know how close to 100% I got. The one thing to point out is that the English versions have a known glitch in which Pegasus disappears completely after a certain point in the story, so you will need to duel him a bunch the moment he starts showing up as a reoccurring opponent.

I forget where I found it, it looks like CD insert art, given the lyrics.

Attached: f24fe72c8832cedcf1fad4ff05e3f41c.jpg (460x650, 140K)

>Blackwings release as pretty good cards
>Crow is suddenly promoted from one of Yusei and Jack's friends ala Rally and the gang (who promptly disappear until the last episode after the Dark Signer stuff happens) to a Signer due to producers and executive meddling
>In the next arc, Crow crashes, breaks his arm, and there's this mini-arc where Akiza takes up the mantle for the team tournament, so someone else is getting some time in the limelight, that's good
>Except Akiza jobs horribly (to be fair Jack jobs pretty badly in the WRGP too), then the tournament gets delayed just long enough for Crow to heal and Akiza to get kicked off the team and never get any more development really, so that's bad
>Note, Crow is a Signer, so he has a Signer Dragon, but this dragon doesn't appear until 50 episodes or so after the end of the Dark Signer stuff
>Meanwhile, Leo is not a Signer, despite his Signer Dragon appearing in OPs and actually being in an episode (in a dream, to be fair)
>Leo finally promotes to Signer in the last arc (another like 50 episodes after Crow gets his dragon)
>Because Leo becomes a Signer, there are now 6 Signer Dragons (the show is called 5Ds, in case you forgot)
I don't even hate Crow, he's a decent guy, though I'm not really a fan of Blackwings really. But there's a lot of plot shuffling in 5Ds that really drags it down. He also has more screentime than every other legacy character in Arc-V I think, on top of getting more new cards than all of them and beating some of the newer characters for no real reason.

Attached: BlackwingFullArmorMaster-LED3-EN-UR-1E.png (479x697, 826K)

They have the exact same face and eyeshape, but their eyebrows, hair and expressions throw you off.

Attached: 1522969241061.jpg (1000x864, 250K)

I think that even if you do duel Pegasus early you're still can't get his trade card since he can't befriend you at that point of the game.

ah yes, i remember power tool dragon being played
1 time
on 1 cap
for like 5 seconds
then leo loses
and its never seen again

Can't argue with that.

Attached: 21901956_p0.jpg (750x800, 60K)

Does this game take place before or after Lelouche's rebellion?

I want to FUCK Aki

during

Attached: cg ai.png (794x881, 1.47M)

Funny how Leo doesn't become a Signer in the dub because they skipped Arc Cradle and just went on to the next series.

Come in, user

Attached: 28162266_2002059593452148_2465309235651646133_o.jpg (1440x1019, 195K)

>Unaffected by card effects
Isn't that the telltale sign of a shitty custom card?

>It "only" has 1064 cards
What about banlists? Is it ygo wild west with everything goes style or pussy ass rulings and erratas?

I wanna RAPE RAPE RAPE Aoi chan

There's a ban/limit list that reflects the one at the time of the game's release. After some point in the game, you unlock the ability to use one banned card in your deck.

It's real tho

Double checking, you can use one forbidden card per deck (that includes you original Chaos Emperor Dragon) maybe 2/3rds through the story. Banlist is indeed typical of the time. I do wish a newer game would let us go nuts the way Worldwide did with it's 3-of-everything option. Pegasus trades your Imperial Order and disappears after you beat Odion, so that is a good deal later but definitely worth remembering.

Attached: 31905872.jpg (800x600, 124K)

>Man I loved this shaded "manga-esque" character art.
I never hear anyone talk about this, but man I fucking miss it so bad. The sacred cards had some great character portraits

Attached: 1546611647212.png (480x320, 48K)

The WC games were fucking great. Especially when you AR the game early to unlock all the cards so you can roleplay as your OC with his own original deck.

Meh, Spirit Caller's banlist was pretty lenient so I guess its fun anyway, thanks user, I know now what I'll waste my night on.

Yeah, but it gets dicked by THE LIGHTNING BABY just like everything else.

Attached: cac794a056c737ba8aeca921c6b28c42.png (740x1079, 1.38M)

why Kallen playing cardgames

Attached: e4p063.jpg (1280x904, 423K)

WHO CAN STOP HIM?

I want them to make a boss monster with 5001 attack

>Oh right that rose lady

Were these worthwhile? I would love me some pseudo-RPG structure but I was offput but the drop in the duel production values and the Game Boy alignment system coming back. I know Reshef is an original story so it has that.

Attached: 64088387_p0.png (1057x1503, 727K)

>bump limit
Well, back to waiting for another ygo thread to pop up and not get axed by mods.

If she can be in granblue, I say she can play card games too.