I want to emulate this, PCSX2 or Dolphin? I don't feel like buying a PS2 just to replay one game

I want to emulate this, PCSX2 or Dolphin? I don't feel like buying a PS2 just to replay one game.

Attached: SpongeBob SquarePants_ Battle for Bikini Bottom.jpg (600x800, 317K)

Dolphin. PCSX2 runs like fucking shit no matter how beefy your system is.

Dolphin but honestly it's more fun just playing it right from a home console.

>I don't feel like buying a PS2 just to replay one game.
THE game, and it is totally worth it you scum

Dolphin. It’s the best emulator out there

Cringy game and even cringier and autistic fanbase

Aren’t they remaking that now?

Buy an old PS2. PS2 is the only pre-HDMI console I have hooked up still, it's worth it because PS2 emulators suck and unlike PS3 it had games.

When does the remake come out? Are you so dirt poor and impatient you can't wait for that?

Just wait on this chief

Attached: 14C57A92-2F9F-4FA9-8027-64492D0468D1.png (625x352, 319K)

It's getting a remaster on PC you fucking retard just wait.

you should still buy a ps2 to enjoy the wealth of godtier games on it.

I'm bored as fuck, that's why.

Just get it on gamecube. When i did it on dolphin i had a problem with red triangles everywhere and it really made the game look shittier.

Why is ps2 emulation so fucking shit but GC emulation so fucking good?

overrated zoomercore classic whose only appeal is having S1-3 spongebob humor

complex hardware vs a PowerPC
very simplified, but it is what it is.

consider the fact that the remake will feature the cut content from the original so each one will offer a different experience
you need to configure exactly one setting to fix that

>Pirate/emulatorfags
>Intelligence

Bro.

Dolphin runs better in every way. Easier to upscale and set up

get an original xbox and softmod it and enjoy the best of 6th gen multiplats

GC documentation leaked if I'm remembering right while PS2 architecture is some kind of arcane magic.

Why do Nincels always get so lucky with Emulation. The only time they got the shit end of the stick was with the N64. I think that gen is the only one were Sony came out on top as PS1 emulation is pretty good. But emulation for the rest of Sony's consoles is a fucking joke.

Meanwhile, Xbro's have literally never gotten a break in their lives. In fact they get actively cucked out of devkit leaks.

since when did this game have an autistic fanbase
if you're talking about shitters like shift, sure but most I've seen is just boomers wanting it to be remade

Yea Forums is the autistic fanbase