Kek what a bitch

kek what a bitch

Attached: 1559910991792.jpg (597x495, 64K)

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix refuses to add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV due to ethical and moral reasons
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1528659561606.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>The Quarterpoundering

Attached: laughing_whore.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Holy fucking basedola

Comedy gold. They got Metokur too lol

the guy literally changes views for money,male verison of a gold digger.

wonder what he'll do after he gets demontized?

based

This. Imagine being a racist drumpft supporter in the year of the Hilldog

>FREE SPEECH, GET OVER IT, JUST WORDS
>someone writes an article
>BITCH, I'M FUCKIN SUING

Thanks for redpilling me further, scum.

>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
based
>Square Enix refuses to add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV due to ethical and moral reasons
based

I'm glad. The faggot just read articles.

I especially liked a few months ago where he was complaining about that IGN plagiarist while his entire fucking career is based around presenting the work of other people.

>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
As a Pole this hurts my soul

Attached: endme.png (635x473, 222K)

Based and Undisputed

Attached: Boom.jpg (473x711, 69K)

>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
This one is amazing because his family was doxxed and sent death threats and the law refused to do anything. If things keep going, there could be severe blowbacks eventually if a bunch of retarded liberals try to be antifa vigilantes and get shot when they try invading homes.

Do people still use cnet? I have never found it useful, not even in the 2000s.

quarter pounder made me realize what a joke gamergate is
I'm now a social justice extremist.

he can contradict himself in the same day, even the same minute. amazing actually.

Tortious interference isn't protected speech. For instance if I called up your work and called you a serial child rapist and you got fired, I don't get to pretend free speech is a protection from it.

don't watch netflix then, incel.

>try to read an article on Cnet
>it loads a completely unrelated video which follows you as you scroll down
I fucking hate that shit.

Anti-SJWs should be mocked and shamed whenever possible, hopefully one day they won't shit up this board anymore.

based and trannypilled

>He wants to keep losing
Must be nice being a masochist. You're getting your ass pounded by the SJWs worse than Kevin Nash got his ass pounded back in 92.

Dude pretty much confirmed that everything he says for his YouTube channel is for views when he had his "debate" with Destiny. Nothing of value would be lost if this fat retarded faggot's channel disappeared.

Attached: 1498189846702.jpg (900x900, 78K)