Who the fuck gets hype for a logo?

Who the fuck gets hype for a logo?

It's a logo. It's not gameplay, it's not even bullshots, it's a goddamn logo.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3TypocJoQUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm still mad

Attached: smt-x-fe.jpg (1280x715, 672K)

>consistent series
>same devs

You see, there were two games in the series prior to this one and seeing the logo tells us there will be a followup. If you liked the first two (as most generally did) it is exciting to know another is coming.

It's understandable if it's something no one expected, like the revival or a loved series that everyone thought was dead and buried. It's pretty fucking obvious Bayo 3 was going to happen though.

Bayoshit is irelevant since DMC5 came out.

Who indeed.

Attached: 19f.jpg (838x720, 80K)

Actually this is a prime example since the gameplay is nothing like the original.

For some that could be a deal breaker.

I still wonder how anyone involved thought the final product was acceptable given what they promised.

>It's a logo because i say so

There was also that tease of bayo getting split in two.
I'm sure the game will combine the best aspects of the first two.

No one was hyped for the logo as much as the continuation of almost 10 years of salt.

But bayo 2 was only announced 5 years ago. What other bayoneta related salt is there (besides smash salt)

Nintendo fans have double standards and are driven by hype and brand instead of actual software. Its why they only play most games when they hit Nintendo platforms despite being on everything else.

You are talking of close minded, tasteless retards that look forward to the new Nintendo cycle that produces the same games every 4 years.

Attached: chrome_2019-05-31_17-14-28.png (570x919, 906K)

>Finally get around to playing Bayo 2 on the Wii U after all the "hype"
>Worst then the first game, has a really long and annoying story with a shitty kid, huge reliance on witch time dodging for every fucking major fight

I would skip 3 if it wasnt for the fact that I get it free. Platinum lost what they once had at Clover, and its only gotten worse.

>Who the fuck gets hype for a logo?

Children user, which is most of Nintendo’s fanbase

>What other bayoneta related salt is there (besides smash salt)
The fact that it will be better than DMC V because it doesn't have to bogged down by the 10 year hype and forced fan service shit in the plot.

I don't think you can call 35 year olds "children".

they're still anally devastated about bayo 2 oh this is too fucking funny

>That "leak" about Microsoft buying Platinum
>No Bayo 3 news at all ever

Fuck...it all makes sense now

This is pretty much true, its usually young teens that browse these boards from reddit. Its why most hardcore fanboys that spam Nintendo shit on this board type like morons more often than not.

Todd pulled the same shit last year with Elder Scrolls 6 and people ate it up. People just like the confirmation of a game they like coming out, espeically if its a series that wasn't likely to continue or up in the air when we would get it.

Prime 4 is a good example.

>But bayo 2 was only announced 5 years ago
It was announced in 2012.

Fuck off, we are normal adults.

Attached: 2.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

cfnm fans.

Doesn't make a difference though, Ninja Theory technically published Hellblade on the Switch even though they're owned by MS now.
They're still going to finish their contractual agreements, even if they're owned by MS.

>That "leak" about Microsoft buying Platinum
Don't tell me you actually believe that.

Look at the poor fanboy trying to pretend people care when literally everyone has already played it.

Attached: bayonetta_28.jpg (900x506, 71K)

Bayo is gonna be garbage compared to dmc 5

At the very least the overrelience on witch time in 2 was heavily criticised so I expect they will go back to it just being a crutch like it was in 1.

It's confirmation that a series people like is getting another game.

This actually is OK. A Sony Playstation 4 game is always worth being excited for.

I have the Cappy hat.

Got 'im

This:
Also remember this logo?
youtu.be/3TypocJoQUQ
Some how this shit makes me chuckle always

Attached: Fantastic 4.jpg (940x530, 47K)

Or its a remake of a game that massively beloved and has shown gameplay. Both unlike Bayo 3.

I fucking love Bayonetta and I honestly agree completely. I'm not getting excited until I see some actual fucking gameplay. I will absolutely enjoy the game when it comes out but there's literally nothing there to get hyped over

Gameplay everyone melted down about, faggot.

Why does everyone in this video look so beta?

You watched the entire thing?

>melted down about
Most reception has been positive, try again.

Chads don't get exited by video games.
But some do for fucking movies. [/spoilers]

Skipped through it. Weak chins, awkward posture, fat or skinny, and made awkward ass faces.

It was so weird, is this normal for Nintendo fans?

It's understandable when it's a huge game like where you can announce it fucking 3 years in advance just to shut fans up and stop people from asking "Elder Scrooooolls?" all day every day.

Doesn't make much sense with a niche game like Bayonetta which they could easily have saved for E3 this year.

>exited
>[/spoilers]
>closing spoiler tags at all when you're ending a post with a spoiler

>He doesn't Crt+S his spoilers.
Summer is here.

It's called confirmation that the game exists and is being made.