Are video games your only hobby?

Are video games your only hobby?
Please tell me you don't take video games seriously and have a few hobbies like sport and artistic pursuits.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learningmusic.ableton.com/
monergism.com/450-free-ebooks-listed-alphabetically-author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like history.

I enjoyed weightlifting for a while, but the place I went to removed all heavier weights for some reason, so I ended up quitting.

nah, drawing is my hobby

I also like nitpicking children's cartoons

>implying videogames isn't sport
>implying videogames isn't art

>TFW all the people I knew who said shit like this are now cocaine and heroin addicts
>the only one who didn't do drugs drowned in a river
No matter how shit it gets, still on the winning side

Attached: smug dog.jpg (636x517, 53K)

did you find a new spot?

Long distance backpacking. I'm either inside for months gaming, or I'm out hiking for months on end

Attached: 20190303_234649.jpg (850x1370, 867K)

I drink coffee, booze and smoke. Does this count?

>Gamer
>Winning side of anything

Attached: 1534797682152.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

I thought I was able to find another local gym, but it closed down just recently and turned into a women's yoga place. The next closest one is all the way on the fucking other side of town and I dunno if I'm willing to make the trip over and over again.

I just got into food gardening. It's actually very relaxing and rewarding.

>anyone
>winning side of anything

Against miserable people who slowly kill themselves with drugs? Yes, I win.

I also jerk off a lot, sometimes I combine these two hobbies and jerk off to video games

No, I'm making a game myself, make music generally and work out I guess if something so braindead can even be called a hobby

Yes i have other hobbies.

I have sex with my gf when I'm not playing vidya.

Attached: supahotfrog.jpg (1000x847, 107K)

no bro, my other hobby is fucking your mom and sister regularly lol

I spend most of my money on collecting antiques, because I don't really have anything else to spend it on, as uni eats up a lot of my time. I Do it online though so lots of time at home.

Also, I draw, and I'm really into history.

Attached: 1533469371497.jpg (743x499, 129K)

aw that sucks man. hope something else pops up for you

I have no other hobbies and i get bored fast if i try anything but vidya
Tried cycling, dropped it
Tried lifting, dropped it
Tried learning Japanese, dropped it
Tried drawing, dropped it
Tried running, dropped it
I just spend days playing vidya and burning my life away learning nothing and doing nothing

Attached: 1558344191560.jpg (1200x819, 120K)

Try and draw a parallel in what you like in vidya to what you like in real life. Sometimes something like drawing requires a lot of motivation which you might not have. Don't throw yourself into things if that's what you've been doing.

I swim every day I like seeing girls in swimsuits

Attached: __watanabe_you_love_live_and_love_live_sunshine_drawn_by_nakayama_miyuki__9d2955c2253d06329b4453e0c8 (600x849, 266K)

graphism and photography

Attached: sk-snake (mgspw).png (1696x2332, 1.03M)

Do you swim in a pool or at a beach?

I would probably go out more if it meant i didn't get the disgust look or girls just flat out looking away from me every time i pass desu. Therefore i use my pool and the prob is solved

I play the violin

I like reading about mythology and ancient Greece/Roman Empire. I also try to buy books in english so I can get gradually better and better at it. And I also want to learn japanese, not (solely) because of games but because I genuinely like the way the language works and could possibly mean an opportunity in new jobs and/or career.

Attached: 1495187899982.jpg (1280x1760, 523K)

Learning japanese is worthless and miserable you will have nothing to show for it after years, avoid that garbage. Drawing's extremely hard to get into unless you have a lot of passion for it. Try music, you can learn the fundamentals and a DAW in a few hours and pump something out fairly quickly. It'll suck dick but you will see results and probably be satisfied with it as a total beginner, which will keep you going.

learningmusic.ableton.com/

I have read over 5000 pages of systematic theology in the reformed/calvinist Christian tradition

I sculpt figures, but only during downtime at work when I can't be playing videogames.
I also cosplay once a year at my local con, but that's also of videogames

Attached: 1 inch diablos.jpg (680x383, 35K)

>graphism
I looked up what this means
can you post more examples of it?

I go to a public pool. It's best for exercise purpose, so it's two birds with one stone. If you can learn to ignore whatever looks you get you'll eventually become more attractive from swimming enough. I'm only three months in and I am slightly more buff, but I'll need to diet a little to make a faster visible change.

Attached: 1528850845336.jpg (900x1112, 155K)

Got any .pdf to share? Seems interesting.

Nice sculpt user, 28mm?

My hobby isn't judging people on the internet like you OP

i draw stuff sometimes

Attached: IMG_20190608_042240.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

couldn't tell you the exact measurement in mm, we use inches over here.

Attached: Duui3tbVYAElCfe.jpg (680x383, 32K)

I will try it, thanks

>Learning japanese is worthless and miserable you will have nothing to show for it after years, avoid that garbage.
Just because you're a fucking retard doesn't mean everyone else is. After two years of study I have a Japanese girlfriend, a number of Japanese friends I visit yearly in the Kansai region, can hold a conversation with anybody I meet, lived out there for a while and am going back soon to live and work at the end of the year. After the initial hump Japanese is a simple language that is just about the building your repetoire of things you can say. Don't discourage people from learning something new.

I pick heavy things up and put them down, build gunpla and play guitar

None right now but you can find a lot of classic works here: monergism.com/450-free-ebooks-listed-alphabetically-author

I want to do this too, but I'm too afraid to start. what do I need, user?

Thanks, user. I'll give it a look.

Attached: 1451947053757.gif (123x116, 286K)

Oh I just meant in scale, as in, it should be in scale to other 28mm, do you go to /tg/ too?

Either way man, great sculpt, what materials do you use?

I watch chinese cartoons, being sad af, and contemplating about my pitiful existence

Just get a girlfriend and friends someplace else, why the fuck would you need japanese for that? Japs are dull as shit humorless people too cant imagine the friends you got are actually any good either

I shoot guns and grow vegetables. I don't think reading is really a hobby but I do that a lot. I also build model airplanes but I haven't done a kit in a while

Nice work.
Wtf is that in the bag?

you just never moved from the starting point fella.

I paint Warhammer miniatures and go gym 3 days a week.

I read, run and do Shakespearean theater
and watch animu of course

>Are video games your only hobby?
They are. I can't handle the thought of picking anything new

I took up beekeeping and gardening

Attached: secret-beekeeper-magazine.jpg (1246x1600, 478K)

>beekeeping
Any specific reason for that?

General interest in insects. I don't even care about honey that much

Playing violin used to be my hobby until I began studying it to go pro and become a teacher. Nowadays my hobby is karate. I also like to draw and sometimes also write.

Greetings, fellow megaten bro.

I study mythology as well, though I try to learn about any and mythologies possible. It feels like an interesting and fun way to learn about cultures and histories.

Attached: Asura.jpg (1163x1600, 195K)

I like guns, fishing, /out/ and cars. My problem is finding the time and money to enjoy everything.

I like to burn things

Farmers pay to have bees brought in. You can actually make good money, especially after bees go extinct, but I'm sure some big company is already preparing for that.

Attached: 1333456228601.png (1920x1200, 8K)

Personally, I don't count weightlifting, cardio or fitness in general as a mere "hobby", to me they are a lifestyle.

I'm also trying to get into guns, but I have to wait for the smurfs to process my papers.

Attached: 1508224474879.jpg (512x512, 527K)