Post Smash pictures that aged bad

Post Smash pictures that aged bad

Attached: 1559348658324.png (1920x1900, 2.76M)

Anything related to that autistic grinch leak.

anything related to K Rool

Anything related to the idea of Erdrick being in Smash Bros.

Death thread

Anything related with "RIDLEY TOO BIG"

please wait a couple days and let me hope in the meantime :(

Redpill me on why Steve is deconfirmed now

Attached: DjxDuFzXgAAJFmL.jpg (203x254, 10K)

He was never likely to begin with, people only talked about him because of leakers.
And those are all either exposed as frauds or saying Banjo now.

Any image containing Ugly Steve gloating over supposedly being included instead of Banjo. Heck, anybody with half a brain knew Steve wouldn't be in anyway, including the Steveposters themselves, they just kept posting that shit solely because it annoyed the shit out of Banjoposters, not because they actually wanted him in and thought he would get revealed.

How has it aged bad? Nothing is confirmed yet. Wait until Tuesday, fag.

This. If banjoke isn't confirmed this topic will age bad along with virginben's reputation

He's not getting in. Stevefags are just a deeper hole for themselves because their pride won't let them realize how stupid they're acting

stevey stevey cope and seethy

Attached: dancing on steves grave.gif (249x187, 3.24M)

I don't need to wait, because I already know Banjo is in. Cope harder, the evidence have already mounted sky high to support Banjo is in, you're just denying the inevitable.

With that in mind, TICK TOCK Stevejokes, TICK TOCK.

Attached: banjo.png (510x546, 15K)

have sex with your dead game

>He already forgot what happened to the grinch leak

the cope

Attached: 1559257701478.jpg (1191x670, 38K)

Lmao I don't care about Steve either. But seeing banjoke boi tears and Virginben in shambles is good enough for me.

On the day of the reveal, it won't be stupid ass Steve. And when it's not Steve, you may want to stay off Yea Forums for several months, because you'll be mocked and ridiculed. Hard. And it will not be pleasant

>banjokes
>blockhead
These are some weak ass insults if I heard one you sissified smash dlc loving faggots

Attached: 20190306_151633.jpg (74x81, 8K)

Keep what you've said here in mind, banjoke, because I'm adding it to my screencap collection

when banjo isnt in you fags will probably kill yourself so good riddance permanently

S-Stevebros....how will we ever compete with Banjobulls?

You're right, we should move on from lighthearted jabs.
Say it with me, folks: Banjo Kazooie fans are complete retards.

Attached: 1559703336854.jpg (226x314, 11K)

So what if Steve is not in Smash Ultimate. Minecraft became one of the highest selling video game of all time. Steve won regardless.

The way Yea Forums is never right, I fully expect none of Steve, Banjo or Erdrick to get in.

Then this board will collectively ask with palpable exasperation: "How could they put that character in, no one here was talking about them?!"

I'm not sure we ever will compete in the same game, Stevebro. But don't worry, surely some other character worth their endless fanfaggotry will make it in.

Attached: 1559830043828.png (960x960, 1.03M)

How many of you schizophrenics unironically believed Steve would get in?

Attached: 1254263228247.jpg (587x465, 69K)

Reminder stevechads

Attached: 1559578275336.jpg (697x208, 25K)

Technically nothing, but rosterfags are retards and will think characters are confirmed/deconfirmed for no reason

Alright the Drawfag shit is funny but that doesnt mean you get to spam your rosterfaggotry bullshit and have it be acceptable

Attached: 1558203992073.png (606x701, 449K)

Says the ones who ignore actual facts and act like Steve is guaranteed to be in because of one ugly FANMADE model.

fuck banjobros how will be cope when Grinch 3.0 isn't real?

Attached: 81A8EFBC646F28A2.png (960x540, 551K)

>Grinch 3.0
>when insiders who were previously against the grinch are now saying Banjo is in

Considering that Drumpf won, it should be the other way around.