What info do you hope to hear about on this game?

What info do you hope to hear about on this game?

Attached: 2020.jpg (702x1137, 299K)

More song remixes.

It's all about those Dream Events that come with those really fucking good Mario/Sonic song remixes.

Basically this. The Olympics games aren't really my thing.

>Classic Sonic

Sonic Mania honestly fucking ruined the Sonic series. Nostalgia pandering is the end of any series.

Just let me play as every character in all events damn it. If I can't play volleyball with Rosalina in that leotard I'm gonna be disappointed
user, the box art isn't real, which you can even tell because a lot of these renders are old, and if you want to point fingers then Generations did the nostalgia pandering too.

Attached: 15 - 2.jpg (500x706, 99K)

Generations was fine since it was supposed to be a one time anniversary thing. But then they went overboard with it later.

>Nostalgia pandering is the end of any series.

Well then I guess Mario died on the SNES

Attached: snes_super_mario_all-stars_p_anjcy4.jpg (1600x1168, 264K)

These are good? I've always ignored as shovelwear. Assumed it was a "mash a to run" kinda shit

That's just a fucking compilation you retard

The nostalgia pandering started with 4.

Only a minigame does that.

More characters and I can use them on all events.

2010 and 2012 are the best ones

Then Mania isn't the worst culprit of that, Sonic 4 is since it tried and did it completely wrong. The only thing Mania did wrong was having Green Hill and Chemical Plant one right after the other just like Generations did
From what I've heard they peaked at the 2012 one, the last game did some dumb shit where new characters were locked to one event and there weren't any Dream Events. Can't speak for the 2014 one

Yeah you're right.

Mania, just like Sonic 4, shouldn't have existed.

Sonic 4 is fun as fuck, even if it's nothing like the old genesis game, plus the soundtrack imo is pretty good.

More Sonic music remixes, hopefully not a shit ton from Forces and if anything remixes of the classic Sonic music. Also a pipe dream, but preferably songs that are less remixed, like the hand held stuff and some of the classic games.

I want to see Sticks make a return since Boom is basically dead. Another pipe Dream but a playable Mighty and Ray would be good too.

Mario side I don't have a whole lot to ask for, I'm primarily satisfied with how it's represented.

Good Dream events too.

Except Mania was actually really good and exactly what Sonic needed at this point after so many divisive games and poor attempts at recreating the Classic formula.
It could have literally outclassed 3&K if they just made it a fully original game, but of course SEGA wanted them to reuse stages

I would agree that Episode 2 is really fun and that both 1 and 2 have really good soundtracks. But still. It's still nostalgia pandering

>Sonic 4 is fun as fuck
the man with no taste

Fair enough.

Cool, i'll go back to being the man with no taste and play it some more.

I disagree personally, 4 was a one and done for me, both episodes. And I find the soundtrack in the first one to be undeniably meh. Episode 2 was better in both gameplay and music but not by that much

I've only played 2010 and a little of 2012. They're decent party games if you have friends to play with.

>The first M&S Olympics console game that can't force waggle because of the Switch's handheld mode
THANK GOD.

I don't recall much waggle in the last game though since it used the GamePad and I'm assuming the same for the 2014 game. Maybe it was there in multiplayer

Instead the force you to use V.R.

You could have made an effort to shitpost. But no you tried. And failed miserably

More fully playable characters. None of that "only playable in one event" crap.

The waggle is unironically what made these games fun

>but of course SEGA wanted them to reuse stages

To be fair the classic stages do have a lot of new stuff.

That's true, and most of them are superior to their original counterparts, so I can't complain much

.This is a blatant lie you fucking retards. Sonic Mania was ONLY going to be reused stages. It was IIZUKA who recommended the team to make original stages. Stop fucking bullshitting.

Wasn't it that it was supposed to be 4 new levels included in some compilation and then they decided to just make it a new game with reused stages?

idk about that but it certainly wasn't sega that told anyone at all to reuse stages

Pauline playable

Can you blame anyone for thinking otherwise though? Considering the last few years at least

>Return of dream events
>A story mode like Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games DS
>All characters and guests from Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games comes back available to all modes
>Newcomers that are not guests.
>A balanced roster.
>Expansion packs based off future Olympic events.

Attached: Sonic.jpg (612x612, 36K)

This. I avoided the last ones that did this. I'd als love to see a bunch of new dream events or a new mode centered completely around them.