Any games that let me explore the backrooms?

Any games that let me explore the backrooms?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QyXboaEOSI
youtu.be/f7VwnijyVig
youtube.com/watch?v=RzjOsLJyeGs
damninteresting.com/this-place-is-not-a-place-of-honor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Stanley Parable
Portal 1 & 2

HEY-A

Attached: IT'S PAYNE.png (640x480, 384K)

Attached: 1559960749635.jpg (542x520, 52K)

Gta sa

reciever

>it's lit 24/7
>the lights never blow out
fuck that

HAHAHAHA VERY FUNNY

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Why do Americans get scared so easily?

stop posting this its too spooky

Attached: 1542422756564.gif (480x270, 237K)

Americans even fear their own shadows just because those shadows are black.

Duke nukem 3d. Noclip through a mirror.

I had a friend who programmed hacks for games like Dead Island.
When I was helping him test out some of these on Dead Island, like superjump, I jumped out of the elevator on the first hotel level and there was an incomplete design sitting below the map. just a big enemyless area and some places for the cutscenes.

We were the first to find it. I just thought it was really cool

Am I missing something here?

Rakuen

youtube.com/watch?v=-QyXboaEOSI

It's le epic so spooky picture, idk how or why it's scary but it is.

ITS ME, IMOEN!

>not exploring the Backrooms in real life

youtu.be/f7VwnijyVig

Attached: 1531290883025.jpg (500x453, 17K)

Reddit

Its an evenly lit, off-yellow room that many people associate with living spaces like hotels and cheaper apartment lobbies, but it's completely empty. The multiple corners give the impression that something could be hiding in wait. There's an article about similar concepts being used to make future generations avoid nuclear/biological dumping sites by using unsettling architecture. One of them is just a large arrangement of slightly uneven cubes that form a grid that's just slightly off kilter. Things like these can very easily trigger a sense of "Im not supposed to be here" in humans.

Attached: maze.jpg (640x427, 52K)

Neat. I'd make it look like a giant Gamestop.

People want to be scared. They feel included and part of a group if they are scared of a popular pic and act like they are to feel like they are with friends.

What is the deal with Lil Zooms being scared of old well lit rooms?

Link us to the article, user.

>OH NO A STINKY HOTEL FROM THE 90'S!

Why can't zoomers into horror?

Wasn't it easier for them to build a whole "mirror world" rather than code in reflection?

How about a big forest of spikes?

Whats cool about the project was how to scare people away form a location without using language, or images of humans, since we can't assume what spoken/body language will be used in the far future.

Attached: cc06047ad8bd1e1c6ed86531da0ca156--filmfestival-thriller.jpg (590x336, 65K)

That would just make it more interesting to explore.

Imagine if we'd encounter something like that in the jungle or antartica or wherever the fuck. People would be instantly drawn to it like moths to a fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzjOsLJyeGs

/x/ is fucking retarded

Attached: 98d24afed00436a095399a5cd1f9e16cb3912465a7dde9edfadff369989f5d50.jpg (640x800, 54K)

damninteresting.com/this-place-is-not-a-place-of-honor/

I can't find the original article I read but generally you can find information under the term "This is not a place of honor"

Nah, a big forest of spikes would make me think there's hidden treasure somewhere in it. I'm thinking dentist's waiting room.

The Stanley Parable.
In fact I can't take this meme seriously at all because it's literally just the Stanley Parable, especially the ending where you fuck up and end in the old version of the game.

empty room, dutch angle, ugly wallapaper.

This is so bullshit.

Is this the surreal/spooky games thread?

That's what makes the problem so interesting to deal with, how do you make something look dangerous without making people curious?

Thanks user, I'll be sure to give it a read.

What's the point? Why not just a bunch of signs saying "Hey there's radioactive shit here. Fuck off if you don't want to die horribly."

Oh, the proposed signage was a mess too.

“This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.”

That’s explorer bait if I ever heard it.

solar plexus clown gliders

HE'S PACKING

100% zoomer horseshit
>Oh no an empty building my brain can't handle this I'm too used to seeing buildings full of shit
Face it you don't find it creepy, its just a cringe fad.

Because humans hundreds of thousands of years from now may not be able to read English

The real problem is the message addressed to future people as if they were cavemen

It's intended to be understandable for at least 10,000 years.

Reddit/Twitter meme. Just ignore it.

If people didn't think it was creepy we wouldn't be having this thread

“At the center of this place is a large rock. The rock looks like this. [drawing/diagram of concrete sarcophagus]. We made poison. We put it inside this rock to keep us safe from its harm. We buried it to keep us safe from its harm. If you get too close to this poison, your skin will fall off and you will die [diagram depicting this]”

Do that in as many languages as possible.

I think the straight-forward approach of would be more effective. Just tell them plainly what it is. Radioactive fuel waste (or whatever is stored there). If people want to make use of it for one reason or another, then they're going to anyway.
Also this I'm wondering where the logic is coming from. They seem to be really fixed on the idea that a bunch of primitive retards are going to discover it in the far future like a badly written sci-fi.