Play Mass Effect

Play Mass Effect.

Attached: 1529433808184.jpg (617x720, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein
strawpoll.me/15696077
strawpoll.com/43sgxdzc
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2136068
youtube.com/watch?v=D12n35evy0Y
pastebin.com/j4TDLjxS
youtube.com/watch?v=1P-BF8KRU1E
youtube.com/watch?v=dJnMUqXrtHI
masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_News_Network/Profiles_in_Courage#Silversun_Strip
youtube.com/watch?v=1F8QqcNxPmY
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3JEnymeAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That helmet makes her look like a cockroach. Also you can't bed best girl Samara, which is bs.

You can if you are brave enough.
Best girl is Tali, come on.

studio FOW rachni queen when???

Attached: 1558184568241.jpg (1024x1004, 102K)

already did like 20 times

Asari milfs are the best

Attached: 3fc7264b908681e4642ddcafeacbc81c.png (525x700, 608K)

I can't it makes me too sad

Attached: 1555673318508.jpg (480x471, 22K)

The lack of good Benezia fap material is a grave wound.

Attached: alien MILF.jpg (1000x1637, 459K)

fun fact: bille elish's mother is samaras voice actor

she's a terrible mother in real life too then

Attached: 1559797111998.jpg (1280x1648, 849K)

You know what, that explains a lot

>zoomers in charge of being emo
Embarassing.

Attached: 1557671875000.jpg (1076x1076, 112K)

Why didn't you tell me sentinel was the best class?

This bitch tries really hard to hide the fact that she's fat as hell.

This. Still angry.

Attached: jack.jpg (855x1126, 318K)

She's not fat, she's actually pretty stacked

Attached: 7E367B20-83E9-4EA4-9C25-1E871707D24A.jpg (406x720, 54K)

Nah, look at her, she's fat as hell.

Attached: 1538540108912.jpg (736x920, 193K)

>FOW

Attached: 1544424428559.png (363x327, 262K)

Imagine being this autistic

Attached: _20181106_202820.jpg (706x720, 133K)

'Member when singers were hot?

Attached: 1533375587017.jpg (960x1509, 1.91M)

teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein

“That’s why I wear baggy clothes,” she says in the ad, which also features Noah Centineo, Shawn Mendes, and Chika Oranika. “Nobody can have an opinion because they haven't seen what’s underneath. Nobody can be like, ‘she’s slim-thick,’ ‘she’s not slim-thick,’ ‘she’s got a flat ass,’ ‘she's got a fat ass.’ No one can say any of that because they don't know.”

So deep

Attached: 70e17b79fd05457367ee631f444aaedf.png (497x497, 458K)

>Avril Lavigne
>hot

oof but that asian girl real fine

Mass Effect thread?

Attached: 17460_2014-01-14_00048.png (2560x1440, 2.38M)

>oof
>real fine
Reddit.

Because people don't know they argue even more. Dumb zoomer bitch

playing it right now
my companions always die, why are they so dumb?

>Avril
>not hot
Are you gay?

Attached: 1556542993064.jpg (2000x2477, 1.6M)

*beep*

Attached: 68-14-1465635237.png (2800x1574, 1.74M)

What's this.

The best part of Avril was the fact that she looks like that girl you knew in school. The weird one that was approachable and cool but liked to show everyone how weird she was. The one you thought you had a chance with but never made a movie because you were too shy however looking back on it it's probably better that you didn't.

Attached: 17460_2014-01-09_00009.png (2560x1440, 2.21M)

>can't actually fuck her
FUCK YOU BIOWARE AAAAAHHH

She looked like a loser when she was in school.
She only went full Stacey after becoming famous.

Attached: 1528505849075.jpg (625x417, 59K)

god I wish exploration and gun system was better so I could still call this the best ME

I will, swear to God, just give me some tasty mods that will not make my old PC melt down in this heat.

Or she's like the one girl in your whole friend group of like 8 guys that you thought maybe you had a chance with. In reality you knew she was probably fucking one of your friends but in reality she was pretty much fucking all 8 of them and the only one not getting any was you because you were fat and a little awkward. It could be like that too.

Her tits look weird to me.

Hi.

Attached: MassEffectAndromeda_2017_04_14_20_06_09_847.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Why?

boobs too small, you call that a mother?

I will reluctantly say that all three have their strong points. 1 has the best story and world building, 2 has the best crew/party members and interactions, and 3 has by far the best combat (but pretty much everything else is shit).

Attached: 17460_2014-01-16_00054.png (2560x1440, 2.65M)

baggy clothing

Attached: 17460_2014-01-16_00091.png (2560x1440, 2.34M)

MODS

>The one you thought you had a chance with but never made a movie because you were too shy
Why you gotta make it so personal

Attached: 1500434018837.gif (320x179, 1.95M)

what are some other titty vein vidya

Attached: 1557595621418.png (1024x862, 1.15M)

only 3 are worth instilling ALOT, MEUITM and ME recalibrated

How much is this game worth?

I want a big titty asari mommy to sit on me

Looking into it as we speak.
Cheers.

Did the ME2 texture/character mods finally update Shepard's face like the ME1 did?

Hammerhead mission in Mass Effect 2 where you have to destroy the generators

Hey a ME thread, my best friend just played the trilogy during the past months and said the ending wasnt bad(or THAT bad?), I never played the games but I was around the time to see the whole shitshow when it happened and how angry everyone was, so seeing his warm reaction to it made me think either everyone overreacted or a bunch of changes were done overtime that made the experience serviceable, which is it?

>World building
Fuck off, copy paste shit isn't good world building, neither are empty planets

Attached: 24980_2014-01-28_00019.png (2560x1440, 3.98M)

no idea, i only played ME2 years ago without any mods, just started ME1 recently.

The story is boring, characters outside of the girl Turian and the Krogan who is just older Wrex are also forgettable, the gameplay loop is close to MGSV's of running around an open world, exploring, completing missions and having to develop your own gear.
Pretty good graphics when you are in the planets though, and the combat is actually the best in the franchise, at least for me.
Animations are bad, and sadly they patched the most meme'd moments, so it's not even at the "so bad it's funny" point anymore.
Overall, i'd say it would be worth $5.
$10 at the most.

Attached: MassEffectAndromeda_2017_03_26_06_36_29_783.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

The problem with the ending is that it completely disregarded the choices you took throughout the trilogy and boiled it down to three choices, two of which are retarded, and that the motivation of the Reapers, the bad guys, was changed during development to be something completely nonsensical.
Even then, it's worth a playthrough, it's the closest we'll have to a videogame equivalent of Star Wars, or more like of Star Trek, for a while.

why are Cerberus bad guys again?

>Think about replaying Mass Effect since 2015
>No PC

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 531K)

you don't need a pc, it can run on a potato

Attached: Choose carefully.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

The ending was fucking bad and they've attempted to remake it but it didn't fix much. Retarded logic and the insignificance of your choices still remained. Of course people overreacted, it's something they've been looking forward to for so long.

If you're just now discovering ME and are playing all three games back to back I suspect it won't have that much of an impact. Despite everything all three games are fun.

The ending of 3 is still pretty bad but the trilogy is still fun so I can tolerate it. ME1 in particular feels like a nice comfy sci-fi show.

Played through the first one recently and I have no idea why the majority of Yea Forums holds the writing to a higher standard than the other games.

>not using the bimbo ray on ash and liara and having them both

Attached: 1558122465355.jpg (1374x1080, 624K)

>implying i let ash live

What other games allow me to be a space alpha and bang blue skinned aliens with big titties?

This. Me and my bro Kaiden got to hang out for years then fuck (no homo)

Blueberry milkies.

I pick miri

Attached: 1557533022206m.jpg (681x1024, 76K)

nobody. get these desperate trashbag hoes out my face, i got a galaxy to save

Attached: 1512074985506.webm (800x450, 626K)

Go to bed, Piers.

The worst was not the ending (which was indeed terrible) but the character assassination that happens to Shep between 2 and 3. In roughly the 6 months between ME2 and 3, everyone who was willing to die for Shepard is suddenly super angry at Shep for not returning their emails or making time for them during a goddamn GALACTIC WAR. I could have dealt with some stupid pick your color ending if out of nowhere old wounds weren't reopened (the genophage bullshit, the rachni queen, etc). ME3 completely invalidates everything the previous games accomplished with their character building for the sake of "muh conflict" and it's bullshit

I think the actress irl is beautiful but never liked Miranda's face in game. She looks somehow off to me

bros should I even try andromeda again. I played it for like an hour and it wasn't my thing, but I did love the original ME trilogy so I dunno why I found it so boring.

Goodbye Ash

Kaiden was to weird in the 3rd game sent him with hacket I regret choosing him

Fucking post more

Attached: DxZpbFiU8AIRE2V.jpg (750x746, 59K)

the game has harsh escape from butcher bay lighting that makes everyone ugly

ME3 was full of intolerable bullshit throughout and the ending was just a gut punch on top of it all so your friend probably has shit taste

Not like there's anything closer to the original ME than that on the market right now.

They made her face kinda chubby

This choice happens before you choose who to save

I agree wrapping up all the collective universe's problems in a few short missions was ridiculous. Each one of those events could have been a game unto itself, especially the Geth situation. They could have at least spent a lot more time on these resolutions. But no let's just tie them all up in neat boxes and get this shit out the door.

>you wanted to see me commander?

Attached: 1480325020871.webm (480x720, 2.84M)

oh i could have sworn something like that happens before landing on ilos

Attached: 1539947074473.webm (436x246, 124K)

Look at thiiiiisssss~

Attached: Jacob_Character_Box.png (884x878, 1003K)

The "it's me or them" situations in 3 were what killed it for me. Why are Tali and Legion at each other's throats when I worked so fucking hard to mitigate that situation in 2? It was old, dead business. Why am I picking between Wrex and Mordin? I already convinced Wrex the genophage was necessary (and saved his life) AND talked Mordin into squaring with his involvement with it.

3 has a grand total of two general virtues
1) An overhaul of the combat system for the better
2) Some decent banter and party member interactions.
Had the story merely been bland or bad, those two would carry the game. Hell, they kind of did already in 2.

The problems are that the plot is absolutely fucking garbage, and the RPG mechanics outside combat are utterly neutered.
The game starts off relying on having bought DLC for 2, then immediately goes off the deep end by relying on a plot device that a cursory summary of the first game would have told you is impossible to even exist.
Said plot device is, even disregarding not logically being able to exist, so pants on head retarded in general that even taken on its own it's laughable.
Then there's the ending. It's pic related. In a game that repeatedly tried to claim your choices matter. I'll let it speak for itself, but add that they eventually added a slideshow to give some poor semblance of closure.
There's so much more to cover, and it's so bafflingly bad I can't even go over it all in detail, because it would take about 5 posts. Instead, I'll just let people vote over which they think is the worst and go from there.

strawpoll.me/15696077

Attached: ME3 original endings.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

But the prize

strawpoll.com/43sgxdzc

Attached: 1557744484245.jpg (1191x671, 147K)

>build up squad in 2, bond with them, earn their complete loyalty
>they're all little "whatever I got my own problems" bitches in 3
>except for sweet luscious Garrus

Is this vanilla?

ye

But the priiiiiiiiiize

ME3 Jack just does things to me, which is odd since I don't like girls like her

she looks pretty hot without the helmet

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2136068

>jack has the best actress scan out of the entire crew

Not only are othergirlfags eternally BTFO, but HOW is it possible?

Sup Loco, I was was just rippin some fucking siiiiick sets just now

Attached: Vega_n7_heart2heart.jpg (3840x2160, 860K)

I see men of wisdom are at work today

Attached: hmmm___remake___by_lyutor1945-d7ykw4g.jpg (1920x2160, 2.21M)

I do at least once every year since it first launched

It's weird how likable he was.
As a third act character, he was pretty much bang on in having his own personality while not being an obnoxious attempt to one up the previous crew.

Yea I never thought of it like. It was basically just them rehashing everything because they didn't have enough ideas to push their own story line along (IE the reaper invasion) and had to repackage more interesting concepts, mostly from ME1 since it's story line actually took some risks.

Attached: 1546799649361.png (530x910, 498K)

He's a CHAD, CHADs are bros

Miranda I can understand but how are you faggots picking Tali's flat weird high-arch alien ass over Liara's perfectly made ass.

I really expected him to be a douche but god damn was he a bro

Mass effect television show:
Shepard: Sam Worthington
Kaiden: oscar isaac
Ashley: Linda cardanelli
Captain Andersen: Keith David
ambassador udina: Patrick fischler
Joker: Bradley cooper
Liara: Margaret qualley
Wrex: Thomas Haden
Zaeed: Ben mendelsohn
The illusive man: Josh Brolin

Attached: 1548754508357.png (819x827, 302K)

>shepardu-sama am i kawaii uguu?

Attached: mass_effect___miranda_x_ashley_selfie_by_prizm1616-d9yq6i7.jpg (1024x1463, 254K)

I agree with everything you said except the combat. The jump mechanic completely threw off the combat for me. It was required to make getting around the open world better but it felt like it was done so poorly and lead to more issues in and out of combat.

>joker and the illusive man
>not their actual actors

Attached: Fra_Angelico_031.jpg (2024x2468, 644K)

who is this ugly old hag

Martin sheen is too old to play Tim and seth green's career is over

Seriously this Why not Seth Green and Martin Sheen?

NO CHANCE THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT.
UP AGAINST A MACHINE TOO STRONG.
GREEDY POLITICIANS BUYING SOULS FROM US ARE PUPPETS.
WON'T FIND THEIR PLACE IN LINE.
NOW, TIE A STRING AROUND YOUR FINGER NOW, BOY.
'CAUSE ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
'CAUSE YOU GOT NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN HELL.
YOU GOT NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN HELL.

Attached: ezgif-1-190cf88104d5.gif (540x303, 3.47M)

Sheen is way too old and Green...just no.

I'm playing now through ME Andromeda. just to refresh my memory, I booted ME1 the other day. The character model expressions and even faces are much better, in a game with almost 10 years difference.

Attached: 1518273157602.jpg (1379x894, 234K)

First time i played i picked who i thought had the best ass then i decided to go for Tali since she is one of the three who stays with you through every game, also she is adorable.

It comes down to if you want a woman based hot body or a nice personality and character. Though Tali still has a nice body

I'll make use of this later, thank you

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Attached: I have stared into the abyss.png (744x670, 658K)

>goodbye ash is the paragon choice
kek

Just watch this, it's long, but it says everything about why Andromeda ended like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=D12n35evy0Y

It's still impressive that the game didn't end up cancelled.

EDI's body when she posed as a human had a great ass

the sad thing is, as I play through it I see the potential of it, I also see the main ideas the team had for the game. But in the end I believe they needed 1/2 more years to have the game ready.
Somethings just seem like, an initial sketch of what could've been
conversations are very simplistic, almost child like. characters never offer resistance in the dialogue. It's almost like an light-hearted story.
The new alien species is also super un-interesting. the original races are still better than the new ones which is sad if you think about it. You travel to another galaxy to find a race that has mostly humanoid characteristics, same human proportions use guns and live mostly the same as humans.

That's because even when the game and the release date were announced they still didn't have a single level made.
All they had was the combat, the Mako, and prototypes for flying spaceships.
The final game was made in little more than a year.

The game was supposed to be what the first Mass Effect was meant to be, a game kinda like what Star Citizen is trying to be.

This, there's the five story planets, the three different warehouses for side missions, and the Citadel. Every other planet you go to is a featureless mountain range with a little shit on the ground you can drive to and click on. It's a good game but the "exploration" people mention all the time is monotonous filler

and I guess they tried it again with Anthem (though I never played it)?
I think Bioware needs to do what Bungie did, if they want their franchises to survive that is.

Irrevocably based and, might I dare add, redpilled

Bioware should make a return to OT and leverage Maggie Baird and Billie to sell their game. Zoomers would go apeshit over it.

Or perhaps she is Samara's fourth daughter that made it into one of the Arks to Andromeda. Just like Zaeed's son. Boy, that would be weak.

Attached: 1559553365741.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Andromeda just needed a ton more time. Maybe 2-3 years more to develop but EA wanted it out now
It's an incomplete game EA blamed BW for when it's EA's fault for pushing out an incomplete product that was CLEAR AS DAY that it wasn't anywhere near complete

>Tali
Talimancers are a deluded, pitiful bunch. But they are dedicated. And butthurt.

Attached: Tali Zorah Vas Sto'ckPhoto.jpg (1056x744, 375K)

no, the developers suck dick, diversity is trash

We can get a mother daughter romance scene

Not really, Anthem started as a game called "Beyond" and Bioware thought of it as the next step of RPGs, what lies "beyond" what they have done up until now. Most of Bioware was actually surprised when they showed it at E3 and it was called "Anthem", and had to make some shit up to justify the name.
They wanted to take what they learned from Mass Effect, but on a new IP.
The problem is that it went through the same problems Andromeda did, in that it spent most of the 7 years it was worked on in pre-development, making stuff up and scrapping it because it was shit and boring, and the actual game was made in less than a year.
Not to mention EA pressing them to make it more Destiny-like.

No, Andromeda had 5 years of development. The problem is that it was a complete mismanagement, although EA has a lot of blame too because they forced them to use Frostbite, but it went through a lot of issues.
From Bioware Edmonton taking resources from the development for Inquisition and Anthem, and the fact that the Frostbite was never meant for RPGs.
They literally had to make from the ground up features like saving games, different saves, dialogue systems, inventories, even third person gameplay wasn't part of Frostbite.
When they announced Andromeda they were still working on shit like flying ships, stuff that is completely missing from the game.

Playing MP right now!

No BW is still at fault. Don't defend them

All the shit with SJWs is just surface level problems, there's plenty of fault in the way that Bioware itself works.
This thing of making the final game in the last few months worked a couple of times in the past, but Triple A development is getting more and more complex, and this has caught up with Bioware's shitty practices of fucking around for most of the dev time and then working overtime at the last minute.

I just beat it for the 5th time or so.

you can fix EA and kikes on top all you want, the developers still are going to make shitty games, only way is to fix both.

if only she looked like this in the game
instead we got michaela jackson

Well, as I play it, I feel andromeda is not a bad game, it is a bad ME though. nonetheless, with the lack of space operas on this generation, I guess it will have to do

That's what i'm saying, blaming the game's development for having SJW devs is like blaming wars happening because people are assholes.
There's a lot to the clusterfuck that Bioware is now beyond the politics obsessed millennials among them.

this
their incompetent diversity hires will never be able to make a good game or story.

>siding with a galaxy cumbucket
or
>siding with stronk fellow fascist female who will give you iron-jaw chadkids non-stop

>We can get a mother daughter romance scene
How about a sisters one. Where they are also mother and daughter.

Attached: ad57aec715da7cbd9998aff9dc7f9fe3.png (719x576, 376K)

Just like Anthem, Andromeda's problem wasn't that they ran out of time, but mismanagement of that time. Giving them more time, would just have been more wasted time.

That's the thing, the people who made the final game was mostly Bioware Edmonton, the ones who made the original Mass Effect games, and it was still crap, just like Anthem was crap despite not being made by Bioware Montreal.
It's because of company politics and the way they work is a clusterfuck.
It's why Mass Effect 2 scrapped the exploration, it's why Mass Effect 3 had a lot of its segments rushed and the ending was shit, why Dragon Age Inquisition, even today, is still a shitty buggy mess.

Bioware needs to get talented workers, but if they keep working like they have done up until now, they'll still keep releasing unfinished, buggy crap.

no, they weren't the one that made the first game, companies change employed you know

About to finish 1 again, Earth-born and ruthless. This time I'll skip Legion and Thance because fuck 2, the geth and kalahira.

Attached: 20190608033427_1.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Because those fucking hips don't lie.

Yes, but that happens all the time, it was the same core company lead by the same people who lead Mass Effect 2 and 3.
Although they did lose Drew Karphishyn, the main writer of Mass Effect, who is one of the reasons why the Reaper's motivations changed from stopping the universe from collapsing due to dark energy, to the whole synthetic shit.

GO GO GO

Attached: 1555427689701.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Man I love the planet views in me1 so nice

Yea, enjoying the view during the side missions was the best. Shame 2 fucked that up with muh scanning.

Attached: 20190608044152_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>just started playing the trilogy again
>finished ME1, it's more fun than i remembered
>kinda long cooldowns but lots of skills, if you build your character you can get tons of cooldown reductions and spam skills
>triple carnage with wrex, tali and vanguard shep
>start up ME2
>characters barely have any skills
>shared cooldowns
>no overheating, generic ammo system
>removed planet exploration
>no map anymore
>no more weapon hotkeys, have to click through the UI to switch to a different weapon
>barely any weapons
>no stats shown
>no weapon mods, upgrades are just generic number increases
sad how much of a step back ME2 already was

Attached: mootcat.jpg (600x524, 36K)

That can't be vanilla

Attached: 1554606937258.gif (240x266, 258K)

Attached: 1525378805978.png (1343x897, 665K)

ENEMIES EVERYWHERE

Try Lost Oddesey, my fellow melanin enriched nigger.

Daily reminder,this is the body/face model of Liara.

Attached: 750full-jillian-murray.jpg (750x1125, 88K)

>avoided playing ME1 for years because I played it at launch and hated the combat, so I just used save editors to save me from having to replay it
>install a few graphics mods years later and replay it
>have a really good experience with it and never even have to go out of my way to 100% it
>import to ME2 and immediately notice how inconsistent the writing becomes with "THIS WEAPON NEEDS A THERMAL CLIP"
>Opinion of ME2 goes down noticeably
I can't believe I ignored ME1 for all of this time. It somehow feels more alive than the other games

No. ME3 ruined it. I can't go back to the start, knowing how it ends.

Attached: b58.png (672x777, 312K)

It's Hillis' voice who makes her.
>that shy/sultry combination
Hnnggh

Who did it better?

Attached: 20190202_203040.gif (382x678, 3.76M)

>Liara ass
user..

Attached: jacob ME2.png (1276x717, 1.43M)

pretty qt, they gave her a body upgrade though

Attached: chart.jpg (1680x988, 347K)

Bombi for not being an ugly Irish slag.

FEMSHEP BEST SHEP!

Attached: Mass-Effect-фэндомы-ME-art-Femshep-1412093.jpg (1100x904, 279K)

I hate engineer class in me2-3.

Apart from Jack and Femshep, ME3 is truly soulless.
>you can fuck some bitch from ign but not EDI

i remember not even allowing that potato face on my ship
only played it once too, so i have no idea what her interactions were like

literally an industry plant

bitch doesnt even write her own shit, its her brother.

shes as manufactured as it gets, its just record companies jumping on the underground soundcloud 'rapper' craze.

rape+kill, kill, rape, rape, mistress, wife

>Even Jack has a better ass than Tali
Talifags on suicide watch

Do we have a positive confirmation that Liara is the one with the biggest tiddies? I think she is, but then again, EDI model seems to be competing here.

I did play it, and as an old RPG connoisseur it sickened me. The gameplay is shallow, and so is the lore, it's oftentimes contradictory and makes no sense at all (Asari being able to mate with foreign species like wtf how does that even evolve). The story is ages old cliche, the controls are clunky and the difference between classes/specs does not exist.

She takes Zaeed's old room and sets up a little studio, gives you an interview with one question per story chapter, hits on you. You can fuck her regardless of other relationships but it's just a fade-to-black with no proper romance or achievement like Kelly.
She's exactly like the asari news chick from Andromeda, but lamer.

Femshep has no ass lmao.

Same. I also remember being annoyed that refusing to allow a reporter on a super top secret starship with a super top secret mission hurt my war readiness percentage.

Attached: Shepard Colonist Recruit mass_effect___expectations_by_armesan_d31dy2n-fullview.jpg (900x706, 67K)

I think she looked cute as a teen

Is mass effect just waifu-bait game? discuss something else

That's a pretty bad pic honestly, she looked pretty normal for a teen that grow in the 90s.

Attached: 1545406273730.jpg (900x783, 135K)

>liara's voice gets raspier/deeper as the games go on
>obviously to show her getting mature as opposed to her original naive character

>not also having her develop more "mature" choices in clothing
ie, more and more cleavage

Attached: Tali Tattoo God I Hope This Is Real.jpg (2592x1936, 730K)

its hips nigga. hips are more important than ass; don't worry, you'll learn as you get older

This.

Attached: 1532001014944.jpg (1189x1600, 344K)

It's a cute little braper.

Attached: 1380725282410.jpg (1792x1008, 575K)

>you'll learn as you get older
If by that mean picking a literal used-goods whore, who drunkedly wants threesome with your friend, has womb tattoo and literally wouldn't care if you won't even date her, then we have some wild-ass differences in mature approach.

Talifags are cancer.

This.

EDIbros unite!

Attached: 208-2-1480985424.jpg (2958x3240, 2.74M)

Why are Liara and Benezia the only asari with eyebrows?

>body made of futuremetal
how does joker survive each night

Attached: 1556713020964.jpg (960x687, 111K)

looks better on the left

baboon detected
yikes

>original looks like there's a transparent shell over the mechanical parts
>hd retexture is just the stuff on the inside slapped on the outer shell, making it more visible but also completely flat
why

>not wanting to dominate a homely space jew/muslim/gypsy with superior human cock

Attached: 1498863289359.jpg (669x696, 78K)

This is exactly the case of nice textures done wrong. The original idea is to have all these components under a "skin" of that soft and fleshy and glossy material. That's why they are dimmed in the original. It's shame that the authors didn't understood it, because their texturing work is top notch. Otherwise:

Edi has the second best body in the game, next to the quarians

why does the asari in Andromeda all have the same face. is it ever explained?

they aren't really eyebrows, they just happen to look like that
there's more asari with face marks like that

Attached: latest.png (1022x565, 415K)

>The black love interest dumps you for another girl if you romance him
What did they mean by this?

yes actually, the explanation is that the team was too lazy to model more faces

>is it ever explained?
Because pink-haired furrykins in the office were lazy. Why do you think.

Playing through 2 for the first time since launch week
>we solved the weapon overheating issue guys!
>its thermaltotallynotammo packs!
Fucking dogshit decision, actually ruining the game me for thus far. It makes no sense in context of what they had setup, and just bogs the game down when I can't use the guns I want because shit on Hardcore start to be insanely tanky

Not to mention the Shield/Barrier/Armor NO FUN ZONE when it comes to using powers

Because the final game was made in less than a year due to not knowing exactly what they wanted the game to be.

Y..yes

Attached: 1538248661086.png (778x512, 45K)

Normally this kind of things is given to asset makers. guess they didn't had one

they're all descended from shrek, his dominant genes make their faces look that bloated.

xboxone ?

I've actually been kind of wanting to recently. Thinking of going full on renegade fuck xenos this time round.

Attached: 1558536950.png (680x680, 462K)

MOMMY
GIVE
ME
BLUE MILKIES

Attached: succ it whiteboi.webm (336x198, 2.2M)

Vetra is jacob-tier.

Nigger, when they announced the game they didn't have a SINGLE LEVEL ready.
They didn't even have a composer, or a plot.
All they had was the combat system, the mako, and some spaceship piloting in testing that ended up being scrapped due to being boring.

But then you can't romance best girl.

Andromeda isn't that bad, disapointing, but if you need a mass effect fix its a good paliative.

Yes mommy. God I love her and Liara.

She is pretty well written, not god-tier but i can feel for her despite the haircut.

Attached: 1543268653117.gif (500x305, 2.74M)

Oh, and also Shiala and Tela Vasir.

Attached: 273-1-1403483450.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

why did they do that... my god.

give him a goatee and it's Yeezy

Sure I can.

Attached: 4359356.gif (409x338, 2.03M)

Jack in the long run was the kino choice

Why did it have to be like this, Yea Forums?

Attached: ohnono.jpg (1664x2029, 536K)

This picture will never cease to make me angry.

Attached: Cora Cos.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

>they did the same thing with anthem
>both games bombed
why don't they fucking learn?

boyega/leslie jones face shape

The biggest problem with that sameface is how they managed to model one of the blobbiest oddest looking faces. It literally doesn't look like anything. I don't know how that shit made it through the entire pipeline without a word

Jack was always kino

Attached: 1557736503181.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

How did Andromeda made trough pipeline, desu.

Because up until now it worked.
Mass Effect 2, 3, the three Dragon Age games, were all made like that, and they were successes.
Only now has it finally caught up to them.

Bioware reported to Soderlund, at the time. How the fuck did he miss those fucking faces. They're everywhere!

in retrospect i'm surprised they didn't make her a bulldyke

Just forget Andromeda exists, ME3 was bad enough.

It's sad that they didn't make her bisexual, actually. Always wanted to have her lez out with my femshep.

I read that Mass Effect 2 was one of their smoothest launches, with only the Suicide Mission being troublesome. DA:O went through an overly long production process, with the engine getting remade in 2006-2007 to accommodate graphical improvements for next gen consoles, until the 2009 release, so it was in development hell for a while. Everything since DA2 has been shit, though and enjoyed an equally catastrophic development time.

Yeah. Though I would liked if she shacked up with Mirri if you didn't romance either of them, just like in lewd fanfics.

Jack a good girl

Attached: Jack Looking Out For Shep.jpg (1600x995, 272K)

Smooth?
They had to scrap everything regarding exploration in order to meet the deadline EA imposed on them.
There's even interviews back in 2009 about how they were working on improving the Mako and making exploration more interesting.

You obviously can't, since best girl is not human.

Attached: 1557149631531.png (1114x1910, 2.44M)

Used goods (in every sense of the word) is not kino.

Did someone say unromancable best girl?

Attached: 1548512624288.png (1080x1920, 1.66M)

in her conversations she mentions that her flings included women in some way, just not prevalent. And she mentions in Citadel how she wants to undress Tali. Which, depending on how you view it might also be a threat ...

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that she is bi, to an extent. I just want my Shepard sandwiched between her and Miri in an angry hatefuck-fest threesome.

Attached: tumblr_p445hw0sSN1x4pllyo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

reserved for BBC

>I don't know how that shit made it through the entire pipeline without a word
sure, and considering the liara/asari cult that followed the trilogy.

But she can also be as bad as she wants to be.

Attached: 1385421557790.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

>ME3 was bad enough.
Just stop with this shit.

For me, it's Dr Suvi Anwar

pastebin.com/j4TDLjxS

Attached: 54645758679.png (500x600, 344K)

Was ending and catalyst bullshit good to you?

>rehabilitating ME3
Yikers.

Eh, a lot of things weren't making it into the timeframe. I heard the Hammerhead, the Mako's replacement, got scrapped fairly early in development. it only got reworked into a DLC post launch. Which is why the reworked inventory system and gun overheat system was cut fairly early on. Unlike with Andromeda and Anthem, ME2 didn't stay in pre-production for 5 years, was fairly focused and tight run, so it generally was well received and many of the devs seem to remember that time fondly.

does it makes the entire game bad ?

The ending/catalyst didn't upset me that bad, you fucking autists are expecting too much everytimes

Attached: Master Theif GF3.jpg (700x700, 106K)

The ending was the worst thing in the series, the rest of the game was just generally terrible apart from a handful of scenes like Mordin's death.

> being butthurt for this long

So much better than a bullet sponge boss fight then credits.

>Keep making sappy lines like that and I might just give it back.
O-oh

I swear I've read somewhere that during ME3 development devs actually forgot she was even romanceable in ME2.

That's because it gives you a choice to be a successful captain save a ho. Something that would never be possible irl. Same applies to Liara being shy and purest waifu and other LIs.

This is also why 2D > 3D.

She'd be flattered that you consider her to have transcended human existence, but she'd argue she's human, 100%.

I'd argue that she's been well trained. Having had to put up with a virgin or two, I can tell you, they are so not worth the effort.

Attached: 1454870140178.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>the rest of the game was just generally terrible
so easy too spit

you have PTSD just go to a doctor or kill yourself.

shepard.
EDI has notified me of your fixation on *ahem* GILF searches on the fornax archives. as your physician, i feel that i should be responsible in treating your other physical needs

Attached: 14063568_1951539065115896_758993529488801792_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>does it makes the entire game bad ?
No, but it does take a lot from the game for me.
>too much
At least they could have made some pseudo scientific reason, what we got was some bullshit about organics killing synthetics and vise versa and reapers dong their bullshit.

That was Thane.

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL

You don't get to decide that.

Reminder this happened in ME:A, and if ME gets another game, there's a chance there'll be an asari character who won't shut up about their pronouns, or even a tranny asari

Attached: lorerapetheimagethe.jpg (976x117, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1P-BF8KRU1E

Again, you don't get to decide that.

>samara
>that masculine jaw

The worst character of the series in the worst game of the series. Fitting.

Strong jaw, strong children

Attached: 1529670-ranasamara.jpg (720x514, 83K)

Attached: 1382373528167.gif (267x199, 2.95M)

Can you find where Kasumi is hiding?

Attached: Fem SHep Dance.gif (940x1108, 1.53M)

>still no dickgirl asari, though
Worst timeline confirmed.

fucking yikes, werent the asari portrayed as basically overly feminine

even the "fathers" were feminine, unless there was a joke about someone being half batarion or krogan

>even a tranny asari

How does this works ?

Attached: 1355619324734.gif (500x281, 962K)

>i want to transition to the only sex that my species has

trannysaris are basically their version of spacekin/fictionkin where they sexually identify as something that doesnt even occur in their world

damn what if they modeled morinth after olivia wilde
battle of the jaws

Attached: olivia-wilde-revlon-gg.jpg (2111x3000, 471K)

God I wish.

Disappointed how easily

I can see a bunch of butch asari getting culture shock when they run into species that have males and having a whole subculture dedicated to passing as male. It'd be pretty kino. It's just like middle eastern countries listening to rock music and having biker gangs when they're exposed to western culture.
Then you'd have the traditionalists who persecute them because it's unnatural, etc. There was this documentary about a gay metal band in Iraq.

I think you're quoting the wrong guy, my dude

i was.

>There was this documentary about a gay metal band in Iraq.
What where they called? The Rob Haramfords?

You're implying they actually think of themselves as women. They don't. They literally don't have a concept of gender differences.

Attached: whenbiowaredoesntknowitsownlore copy.png (1232x253, 384K)

The ones who've never left Thessia might be that way.
The younger generation, born after they encountered other intelligent species and raised in that multicultural society, might not notice the difference.

Fucking this.

Smothered by big blue asari titties/butt. The dream, user. The dream.

>tfw can't save her and make her a grandma

Everyone is using universal translators. Gender wouldn't even make it through, especially on the asari side.

Also, the galactic scene has been cosmopolitan and multicultural for quite a while, especially among the asari who embrace aliens and their culture, but Cora still confirms that asari are all referred to in the feminine after spending four years on Thessia.

shit's depressing ikr

Attached: 1327678273108.jpg (900x1153, 279K)

Attached: Traynor Reaction 79.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Liara's basically a child by asari standards, so she'd be among the youngest of her species, and she's also got an academic-level understanding of cultural anthropology, yet she says her species still only has one gender, user

he broke the one rule in omega

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

The only proper response to any video game romance.

Same applies to Witcher 3. Fuck off with all that drama shit

Attached: 0595a605f6e0e56136279aae5f32377b.jpg (597x493, 39K)

Morinth sex ending
best mass effect ending

youtube.com/watch?v=dJnMUqXrtHI

Attached: morinth.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Attached: Chakwas Cos-was.gif (498x280, 1.24M)

>monogender race where the concept of male and female doesn't exist at all
>they translate their pronouns and such as female because they biologically function as female mammals when compared to other races
>>>>>>>>some asari prefer male pronouns
O O F

Everyone's a critic, nowadays.

Attached: 1532801094460.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

You know it's ideology pushing.... Just write Andromeda off and forgey.

>forgery

I usually unironically call ME:A glib fascimile but forgery is even better. Plagiarism is good too.

If you have had absolutely no romance with anyone and still tried to romance her in 2, then by 3 in the final DLC you can have a real touching one night stand as the both of you finally comfort each other.

Is that Kristin Holt from G4?

Meant to write forget, but... have it your way

It's fade to black again, and not sure if they even fucked.

Vanguard or Infiltrator in ME3?

Attached: 1413331507614.jpg (704x398, 41K)

Vanguard,bruh.

the major ones are recognizable

>no Tela Vasir

>tfw secret Shepard harem ending with Liara, Shiala, Tela and maybe Samara.

Humanity or bust
Samara is welcome, though

Attached: 1551811525444.jpg (900x942, 221K)

What, you think having sex with Billie Eilish would kill you?

Humanity is nice, but I got that blue fever (or green in Shiala's case). Though real romance options are Liara and Shiala for me.

do you think liara would be upset if shepard wanted a human wife next to her to secure his family line?

Shiala is a good and beautiful girl. There are quite a few good Asari. Even Tevos is very kind towards Shepard, encouraging him to bring more finds to the council in ME1, concerning Saren. I'm not averse to asari, it's just that Jack and Miri hold most of my interest.

Yes. In ME1 she was receptive to a threesome, including Ashley, but by ME3 she wants exclusivity. Which is dumb, considering she is asari and would find another female attractive. I can't see Jack, Miri or Ashley being up for it, though.

no she's fine with threesomes

In first game she suggest that she could share you with Ashley, but who knows, maybe she would be more attached and too mature after ME1 events for that.

imagine the load in his pants

Attached: 1479936731225.gif (312x322, 208K)

I will once they release a remastered trilogy.

Ahh fuck I forgot. Yes there's a skin version of that mod.

Attached: 208-4-1480985422.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

The EDI futa video by BigJohnson is kino

it's basically taking Liara's dad's saying "no, i'm the father" and turning it up to 11 despite the fact that she's literally her father. they probably have their own pronouns and shit in their own language but everything should just translate over because muh translators

not that it matters, ME:A was like Z-team garbage, and i doubt we'll see another ME unless ole live service dragon age somehow manages to impress

GREETINGS

Attached: Mass Effect™ Andromeda (70).jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

is it really futa if it's just a sexbot with a vibrator attached?
it was pretty great though, the sound clips from the game that he used were neat

they'll never.

How long until we get an EDI like that irl?

Attached: peebee delete.png (200x190, 69K)

sadly we'll be dead

Attached: man-ray-larmes-7200042.jpg (450x338, 29K)

It would indirectly

Why is she holding pistol backwards?

>remaster ME1-3
>change all asari to look like shrek

The ending was bad but it got blown out of proportion desu. Everyone stoked themselves into a huge firestorm of rage that wasn't really warrented

Some guy in bioware did this on purpose in sign of quiet rebellion, im sure

the starchild shit was fucking ridiculous and worse than any speculated endings or even fanfiction

>opinion pieces
You can't dictate to other people what they should be feeling or expecting.

Or maybe their animator or whatever did not know how pistols work.

I want to believe it but I don't

I did, it was kind of bland and i dropped it.

i already have
no way im ever replaying it knowing how ME3 ends though

Attached: Earthborn mass_effect___advertisment_by_armesan_d33b049-pre.jpg (1020x784, 88K)

Attached: 15478268997760.png (691x613, 674K)

sweet

Attached: 1551208126244.gif (245x230, 871K)

Reminder that Tali is not only a thieving Jew but she's the rei of the series in that she was created specifically to appeal too low self-esteem incels who arr attracted to women that are more pathetic then they are due to a sense of """attainability"""

Anybody have the spacer version of this?

The original looks so much better.

It's Kasume but you can keep your goofy bitch with three fingers your Xenophile.

I just checked. She hasn't done a Spacer run yet

Oh believe me, i did and it became my favorite franchise of all time

Is that Original Lara Croft face pasted on?

Still would be if they didn't hire incompetent people because of their race of gender status. It all got fucked when they started hiring fan fiction writers from deviant art. We saw it coming, called Bioware on eating a plate of shit....and then they acted like eating a plate of shit was what everybody aught to do.

>dude you're eating shit, stop that
>WHAT, YOU DON'T LIKE SHIT?

Hamburger Helper was the beginning of the end. Desperate white dudes not getting laid are basically why high tech is failing. Thank fuck that you actually have to be competent to understand circuit boards or else you get hyper-fired.

Do you this is about Urz?
masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Alliance_News_Network/Profiles_in_Courage#Silversun_Strip

It's a little more complex than that. She's saying that in an asari/asari or asari/non-asari couple, the person who doesn't conceive is the "father" regardless of their actual gender (though the word is un-gendered to the asari). That's why she gets pissy with Shepard for calling them both the "mom."

looks like her normal face
she's a top qt

Attached: 1470638741426.png (700x550, 538K)

me too, and im pretty old for being here.

Attached: 1363611962113.jpg (1023x574, 66K)

Based. She'd let you piss in her mouth.

I'm still utterly baffled by the idea that they didn't hire a good facial modeler/animator for andromeda. That's literally what you're known for and you let fucking nobodies that have never done it, handle that? What the fuck did you think would happen?

Attached: 1474235003514.jpg (1680x1050, 209K)

imagine the fucking wonders and stimulations EDI is capable of with the mouth and pussy of that robot body

Attached: 1460751618097.png (279x237, 3K)

I hope she'd do the same with me

She'd probably eat my butt and diddle my prostate, too.

Attached: 1354777121637.png (245x300, 71K)

I love that character, but I still refused to use her dumbass reasoning. She's Liara's mom, and goddamn does Liara have a couple MILFs.

Depends if that fucking horndog Illusive Man designed her with that in mind. Who knows.

He better have

Any one have good jack wallpapers ?

He fucks teen playboy debutants and asari matrons/matriarchs. He's definitely a horny fucker.

'fraid not. None that won't get me banned, anyway.

Attached: Jack19931.jpg (2560x1600, 2.51M)

Shit, you sound like a pussy

Attached: 1465362954449.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Attached: 1476572372341.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Well, maybe I'd have one that I can post, if you stopped sending me only your nudes.

Attached: 1465758658057.jpg (1920x1080, 57K)

Thank friend

another ME thread turned into a waifu worship fest, you're worst than weebs

Attached: 1354777950435.jpg (2400x1315, 135K)

waifus are eternal

She's inhaling harder than when she sucks black dick

Can't post without text, it seems.

Attached: 1363925933139.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

And another one

It's the only thing that dulls the pain.

Attached: 1373973086393.png (2298x1248, 2.66M)

Attached: Jack ghfh.png (3508x1973, 3.6M)

Thanks jack bros didn't there were so many of you

It's because the Ryders are autistic and have problems telling one alien apart from another

she cute

Attached: 494-2-1503082555.jpg (3840x2160, 2.03M)

Fact: ME1 had the best combat in the series. While it's true that ME2 and ME3 have combat that's more polished, and there's a lot of wonky shit in ME1's combat, this is more than made up for by all the crazy shit you can do with your powers. Powers in the sequels, however, are totally neutered and basically just amount to utilities for stripping shields/barriers. There are a few exceptions like Vanguard charge in the sequels, but for the most part it's just bog-standard cover shooting

We're an underrepresented bunch, but we're here and we're usually friendly and quiet.

Attached: 1434869366256.jpg (1827x1080, 1.07M)

She doesn't hold a candle.

Attached: 1354777484277.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Hmm

Attached: ME2Game_2019-05-02 20-05-53_ShareX.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

He designed her after his dead lover, so...

Attached: Jack Mass Efect.png (2000x1109, 2.28M)

Who she looks nothing alike

Attached: Evolution_Eva_Core_portrait.png (381x450, 317K)

Attached: The Art of The Mass Effect Universe-010.jpg (1237x1650, 471K)

Attached: The Art of The Mass Effect Universe-017.jpg (1237x1650, 395K)

y her arms so short

That one was real nice, user.

Attached: 1421027552278.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Attached: The Art of The Mass Effect Universe-018.jpg (1237x1650, 327K)

Kasumi makes no sense in the game. Ohh let's bring an art thief with us to stop the collectors! The loyalty mission for her is fucking retarded, the only good thing about it is the fact you can smash that vase to piss off James Bond style villain.

Well, if you had a chance to "upgrade" your dead gf, you'd probably opt for those upgrades. The real question is if black hair really is better than blonde.

Attached: The Art of The Mass Effect Universe-019.jpg (1237x1650, 542K)

I want to rape and pillage an Asari world

Attached: Zaeed_Massani.jpg (1191x670, 124K)

>Ohh let's bring an art thief with us to stop the collectors!
Who said she was for the Reapers
Kasumi is for my dick

She has arms?

You mean Jacob's dick because she loves BBC

The BBC doesn't even want her

Attached: 1465363135543.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Is there any ME2 mod that replaces Jack's model with the ME3 one?

lol you can't even fuck her, so what's the point?
youtube.com/watch?v=1F8QqcNxPmY

Because she's not a gorilla?

I played 1 and 2. Never got around to 3.

No. Modders can't add or modify existing models. At best they can switch existing ones around.

can't rape the willing
zaeed is probably top breeding material for asari

That is one delicious fucking midriff.

Attached: 1372453739865.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

Wait, I mean can also edit textures but that's it.

Damn that sucks, I really like her ME3 look
>not playable in ME3
Fucking Bioware man

She should've been a proper team member.
Also, I can't think of a single memorable sequence or mission in Andromeda.

Attached: Eva.jpg (925x584, 88K)

>tfw no 50s houswife jack acting all prim and proper despite her tattoos and cool hairstyle and at night she's a demon in the sack

Attached: 1326307897655.jpg (500x490, 48K)

>Calm and collected during the day
>Absolute semen demon at night
The dream

Correct except you kill Tali by rape.

Attached: 1519429547161.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

Attached: IMG_0057_proc.jpg (522x782, 208K)

I love her.

absolute qt

Attached: 1521380264653.jpg (1680x1050, 321K)

DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3JEnymeAI

PLEASE RECONSTRUCT PROFILE

Attached: profile.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

what the fuck happened to this priority earth overhaul mod? Update literally nevever

Is there a reason to choose spacer?

colonist
ruthless
vanguard
hates all batarians

Extra paragon points at the start

simple as

same reason as any other background?
spacer shep's mom is still alive though, she's the captain of an alliance dreadnought
you call her once or twice i think, but in ME2 it feels pretty weird when she discovers that you're alive and doesn't make a big deal out of it

>wowitsfuckingnothing.png
talking with mom is nice, I guess

Attached: Your Waifu Is Now A Ferret jack.jpg (993x804, 117K)

wat

Cute!

People on the dev team wanted tail

This is all I got.

Attached: Tali is now a ferret.jpg (1600x991, 178K)

oh shit I think the same dude did one for Deus Ex HR

tali is spiders though

Thank you.

Attached: ME-art-фэндомы-ME-crossover-ME-персонажи-3344383.jpg (1113x1600, 289K)

Attached: d2kigi6-eaee90f0-a296-44ad-9711-1d0dbe7afdc4.jpg (755x2616, 561K)

Playing Mass effect 1 and I suck at combat

Found the Japfag.

Attached: jack_journal_doll__me2_by_theyuo-Tiny.gif (92x123, 22K)

Use your abilities more.

Attached: 1326400603313.png (1265x978, 101K)

Choose soldier, you'll just be a juggernaut with immunity.

watch out for high level enemies when exploring planets at lower levels

That might be it but for the most part I could be doing a mission and all the enemies seem on good playing field then later in the same mission you get shot to shit in like 2 hits. This surely is a learning experience.

is this one gay?

If only we could sustain it

Attached: MEG.png (1278x720, 1.11M)

I just remember that when exploring planets right at the start I ran into enemies which took an eternity to kill

Witcher 3 makes more sense because the two women have been part of your life for a long time, the pacing of the story is way slower (so going off a romance tangent doesn't seem out of place).

100% straight.

Even real life lesbians were confused and complained about it.

Attached: share-a-coke-with-meg-white-stripes-coca-cola.jpg (1000x764, 185K)

If only we could have cucked Joker. The bar scene seemed to be hinting at it.

Attached: f9e85ebb3ef664271b6078b42474c4dd.jpg (469x245, 19K)

Attached: 1504743736694.jpg (454x714, 292K)

fucking shame

Attached: 1543606754985.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

based Shep

i always wondered about how their breast milk would taste like.

Milk?

I miss WesternGermany:(

That thread was tumblr tier shithole for like five years if not longer, good riddance.

>nepotistic industry props open the door for their kids

color me shocked.

it's harder at the beginning and gets progressively easier
at the start you have almost no shields, bad accuracy and weapon damage, no defensive abilities etc.
later on you have tons of shields, can recharge them, can pop a barrier or immunity, reset all cooldowns, use every skill again and become an unstoppable tank

>tfw no hatefuck threesome with Miranda and Jack

Here is some Li-ara cosplay.

well you got the blue part right at least

To be honest, the team at the time had no idea what they were doing. If you can get used to the system, good on you. No one blames you for sucking on it.

She looks better in the other picture where she has less makeup

I was checking behind Jacob's ass

>implying you wouldn't

Attached: cockroach_girl.jpg (640x360, 38K)

I want to rape a Quarian.

it's on sale for like 8 dollars every other week

what I wouldn't give to break its helmet and watch it squirm

1. Detective lady who arrested Samara (Amaya?)
2. random asari thot
3. Benezia
4. Aethyta
5. Tevos
6. Liara
7. Nelyna?
8. No clue
9. Shiala
10. One of Samara's daughters?
11. Wasea
12. Sha'ira
13. Morinth
14. No clue
15. Samara
16. Enyala
17. No clue
18. Aria
No clue on any others

muh dik

Lot more than I got.

Why is Hitman 2016 STILL sixty bucks?

Attached: 1429048891703.png (285x274, 48K)

>tfw you have two Yea Forums tabs open and you post in the wrong one

Prettiest ME1 Asari

Attached: Shiala_Feros_Colony.jpg (830x674, 277K)

it was free on PS4 that one time

why are her eyes so fuckin crooked

>we never get to see Spacer Shepard's mom
Why?

because Shepard can be fully customized