What's the most underrated game of the 2010s?

What's the most underrated game of the 2010s?

Attached: chaos rings 3.png (1136x640, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loMZIU0Vc6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ftWRSvRbUV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you tell me, is pic related good? Isn't that a phone jRPG?

One of the best JRPGs I've played in this decade, it deserved to be on a better platform. I mean it is on the Vita too technically but I don't think that has a western release.
youtube.com/watch?v=loMZIU0Vc6M

youtube.com/watch?v=ftWRSvRbUV0

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 90K)

Whats good about it? It looks pretty good for a phone game but thats also a hefty price tag there

The music, the story, and the graphics (they were pretty good for a phone game at the time). Gameplay is standard turned based JRPG oh and there's no microtransaction bullshit.
>thats also a hefty price tag there
If you have an Android you could just sideload it for free. With that said, it's absolutely worth the money.

Oh yeah, Android piracy was ridiculously easy right? Do you know which site had those apks again?

Also do I need to play previous entries before giving this one a shot?

>Oh yeah, Android piracy was ridiculously easy right? Do you know which site had those apks again?
I don't remember exactly which site I got mine from since it has been a couple of years but I'm sure you can find them all over Google.
>Also do I need to play previous entries before giving this one a shot?
Nope, this one is completely standalone.

I can't seem to get it on my s10. I bought the original release on my xperia play and loved the fuck out of it, despite how generic the story and gameplay were. It was right up there with FF dimensions for being a top tier classic JRPG. I just wish someone scraped the translation for 1-2-3 and posted them somewhere so I could make a patch for the vita games.

chaos ring 3 is englished patche on vita and cotains the dlc of 1,2.
i dont know if 1 and 2 is english patched aswell

where at? I looked at the vitapiracy reddit and couldn't find shit for them. Same for valhalla knights 3 gold. Shit if there's an english patch and I've spent the last 8 months just not knowing where it is I'll be livid.

nblog got it

I mean it's cool if the Vita version has an English translation but that's still a dead platform so CR3 will never get the recognition it deserves.

Attached: 1534226272574.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

I mean the series has been dead for the better part of this decade so it's not really a huge deal, if it gets a reboot it'll probably get a collection released on a bunch of platforms anyway, might as well play it while we can on whatever platform we can, to spread the knowledge of it.

pokemon black/white.

this

Attached: the lost child.jpg (1600x800, 275K)

Wanted to give this a shot but the only download sources I can find are really shady google-translated "piracy" websites

Lisa The Painful.

A game developed by one dude about a drug addict in the apocalypse. Story is great and your choices affect how many abilities you can use and the soundtrack is great. Graphics are pixel but who cares.

Painful is unironically kino, if I keep thinking back to a game I know its something special.
That said Joyful was atrocious and I'm not sure about the dude's mental well-being and how its going to affect his next project

But do I have to play El Shaddai first? I saw it had some kinda connection

Attached: index.jpg (171x294, 5K)

lisa has been sucked off by Yea Forums every day since its release

I've played El Shaddai and it had the kind of story that wasn't meant to be "understood", it was just a bunch of stuff kinda happening with vague allusions to religious themes. That game was only worth playing for its excellent aesthetic

lost child has three characters from el shaddai you can use as party members. No story connections whatsoever, and if anyone says there are they're fucking lying to you.

El shaddai's story is silly, if you do want to play it, the main draw is the beautiful world, and the fun rock-paper-scissors action gameplay.