Cyberpunk 2077 launch February 21 2020 according to Russian retailers

Both "Бyкa" and "1C Интepec" which are like Walmart leak release date

Attached: Screenshot (24675).png (893x554, 638K)

Sounds about right.

are they trying to mock people with the yellow background? this can backfire really badly.

Who gives a fuck about this shitty GTAV wannabe polka mod

dude sun lmao

yea and retail stores here have anything between late 2019 and 2020 as release dates.

Hard Dieman's masterpiece is gonna be far superior.

Attached: mwbx52w3o6231.jpg (576x557, 92K)

Late 2019 is placeholder game is pushed to 2020

Most people who play video games.

Is yellow an insulting color in your country?

LET'S SHOW THE WORLD THAT CYBERPUNK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DARK & ATMOSPHERIC, GENERIC & GRAY IS THE NEW THING

OH WE ARE SO AMBITIOUS

Attached: imjurs.jpg (1024x466, 115K)

What are you maining?

got a link to the article/s OP? couldn't find any

Have sex.

Just for autistics

Nah, that user is just a salty "MUH SUN" fag

Honestly, CDPR deserves major failure. They become too cocky.

never!

>They become too cocky.

Attached: 1546052933150.jpg (770x433, 26K)

>moderately angry white guy with a gun
that coverart already makes me bored

Muh sun.

Should've of been a PoC female, i told the producer, but he insisted on targeting the average male audience... sigh

>are they trying to mock people with the yellow background?
??

"everything needs to be like my dark rainy anime gifs with sleeping cats and steaming coffee cups and lowfi hiphop huahuaghguahugh MORRRREEEEE TEEEEEEEEENNNDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

fucking kys (keep yourself safe)

Like a clockwork

Attached: 1530365464040.png (1500x776, 395K)

>dark rainy anime gifs with sleeping cats and steaming coffee cups and lowfi hiphop
Not gonna lie that sounds amazing.

Attached: 1559919433280.jpg (401x401, 33K)

can't wait for all darkfag's screeching after it sells better than witcher 3

they put the sun into a cyberpunk game, which is bad because cyberpunk has never had sun

Attached: Wong14[1].jpg (980x590, 155K)

I think it’s too early for this. Last year, they opened a new studio to help with the development of this game. And earlier this year, they said the game changed quite a bit since the 48 minute demo released and it has’t even been a year since that demo released. I dont believe it one bit

>Cyberpunk 2077 launch February 21 2020 according to Russian retailers

Attached: Russian chicken meme.jpg (1920x964, 488K)

>2020
oh man

Attached: cyberpunk 2020.jpg (2479x3229, 1.11M)

It's not about the sun, shithead. You fucking parroting strawmanning shillcuckold.

no linux release

>Night City was the brainchild of businessman Richard Night, who became dissatisfied with his experiences in managing corporate construction projects as part of his company Halsey, Ferris and Night. This led him to break off and form his own company Night International, with the end goal of creating the ideal city.

That fucking cover is so fucking bad. I'd honestly rather they copy some generic vaporwave cover at this point.

Attached: he85n4oflxu01.jpg (736x736, 47K)

WB probably asked for it

Buka and 1C Entertainment are publishers though not retailers.

you can just install a mod that will stop the day/night cycle and let you experience the "sun bad neon good" cyberpunk experience you always wanted, I'm sure someone will make this mod the day after the game is released
unless you're console peasant

WB? I though CDPR wasn't owned by anyone?

I'm guessing WB are involved with the game to some degree since their logo is in the poster

Attached: 1470294821591.gif (616x338, 420K)

This.
God you purple man niggers deserve the rope

Russians are notorious for peddling fake news.

WB is responsible for distribution in North America. Think Bandai Namco are doing Europe and Asia.

Woah the richest district in 2077 looks nicer than the shittiest street in GITS... who would have thunk it

then they probably asked CD to use this poster for E3.

As a contrarian, the official Yea Forums opinion is that the game will be bad, therefore I'm now hyped

that screenshot could literally have been from 2049 except the sun is out

They only distribute physical copies

>LET'S SHOW THE WORLD THAT CYBERPUNK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DARK & ATMOSPHERIC
This is the reason why Back to the Future 2 is the best cyberpunk movie ever made. They decided against the cliches. They land the Delorean, and it stops raining. The sun comes out. A million nerds cry in terror.

>February 21st
that's my birthday :3

I really want to replicate this atmosphere. Hopefully the modding tools are good.

Attached: 1554450539105.gif (540x224, 2.94M)

Imagine being so sensitive that you are upset by a color.

what the fuck are you even talking about
braindead posters

Literally everyone

This is literally how nightime looks in the game judging by the gameplay demo you absolute retard

I would honestly have never known that Russia has it's own Walmart.

Was it always there, or did it come after the fall of the Soviet?

We saw night time and it's not really all that dark or atmospheric. Has to do with shaders and lightning. You wouldn't understand, you're a retard.

lmfao this board is so retarded i love it, i literally hope the game only takes place during the day now just to spite Yea Forums. Wish i was kidding

Attached: 1495842582507.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

People who have an interest in the game obviously.

Some people aren't into the Destroy all Humans remake, but I am, we can all have different taste and opinions. Nerd.

They don't, not their own at least.

OP just phrased his post poorly.

earlier than expected
but that's about right on development cycle of 4.5 years.
1C and Buka are localization companies, this may be the window at least, don't hold your breath for exact date.

I get that it's good for business but why not just wait for PS5 to release? Wasn't the Witcher 3 criticized for being held back by the consoles and they still target PS4 as a baseline? Why not just develop for the PS5 and really take advantage of the new hardware instead of making a port, missed opportunity unless they're working on a PS5 version with upgraded visuals.. With the amount of power the PS5 has to offer I'll be pretty disappointed if it ends up just having a higher resolution and better loading times... But then again I'm getting it on PC so what am I even ranting about?

>CЛУХ

Attached: 1397183881640.jpg (1236x1500, 96K)

>release on ps4
>sales
>remaster on ps5
>sales
ez

this console end cycle is the best for making money
they essentially can have double release
same will happen with RDR2

Based.

When you think about it CDPR sure has strange release schedules.

>Witcher 3
>May

>Cyberpunk 77
>February

What happened to chasing that hot holiday season all the publisher seem to want?

Attached: cat shock_face.jpg (500x375, 42K)

I know this is why I've held off from buying RDR2 until the PC version is released (or PS5 is PC doesn't happen), fool me once Rockstar.. I was young and dumb enough to buy GTAV on all three systems but I have the patience to wait for games now

holiday season is usually dominated by Ninty, and it's overcrowded

because it's a retarded move
when four AAA games are being released during one month, it's almost certain that two of them will be forgotten and they'll sell badly

those very same publishers ruined it for themselves and everyone else. when you cram all the releases in a two month period you need to remember people have finite amount of money and will then pick and choose.

>it's like GTA but with glowing clothes
thanks Badowksi

overcrowded
first AAA game to release in july will take the bank. gamers have no holidays and starved for games in summer, from personal experience.

That's not necessarily true. Euros get their two weeks off in summer. And winter.

for me summer is replay season, I want new games but have to replay old ones

It's almost impossible to have a serious discussion on Cyberpunk Vidya on Yea Forums these days.
Contrary to Sunfags claiming that a "darker and edgier" Cyberpunk 2077 game would be cool and be utter perfection and that everyone would flock and buy it. Literally every Deus Ex and VA-11 HALL-A thread (both games that include everything a sunfag wants) are almost empty, and when they are full it's a circle jerk of contrarians claiming the game sucks because of some obscure or stupid reason. Where's the Sunfags defending those games in those threads? Why are they always absent when a game that should appeal to them is shat on? Face it. The people posting about "MUH SUN" are just contrarians. They don't actually want a good Cyberpunk game. They just want another TORtanic. Or they want more reason to appear to be smarter than they actually are. It doesn't help most Sunfags I've met IRL are Zoomer Commie Redditors that think that 1984 is Cyberpunk. They don't care about Deus Ex because the graphics and gameplay are outdated. They are just hear to shit on a game because they can.

Also I am not defending Cyberpunk 2077 completely either. It's just that if the Sun is your top priority of complaints. You're delusional. I've got my own problems with the game. But the Sun isn't one. Because I am not an autist.

Attached: Cyberpunk Streetfighting.jpg (704x900, 102K)

*just here.
Before anyone corrects my typo as being my poor grasp of English; that isn't the case. I just type so fast that I don't notice my own mistakes.

source?