Wait... so where is Red Faction: Evolution? Who is making Red Faction: Evolution?

Wait... so where is Red Faction: Evolution? Who is making Red Faction: Evolution?

Attached: weed_for_furries.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

I wanted to fuck this fox when I was a child.

No you didn't.

yes he did
so did I

Even if it is being developed I don't think it will be out any time soon.

Attached: DxBuWjAWsAAkTwm.jpg orig.jpg (705x1000, 101K)

We all did. I mean, I wanted to fuck the other fox, but we all wanted to fuck A fox.

Ground Zero

Attached: 1527720134056.png (684x686, 374K)

>Even if it is being developed I don't think it will be out any time soon.
It's already showing up on the Nvidia Ansel supported list, so it can't be THAT far away.

maybe someday...

Attached: 8-0QIDsp.jpg (480x359, 42K)

how about both foxes at the same time?

No.

Attached: DvFEojIWwAUQFTT.jpg orig.jpg (787x785, 118K)

the part when she kisses the rabbit shota

She's so precious

Attached: Happy Domika.jpg (385x448, 106K)

my wiener is acting all funny.

Wait there is a new Red Faction? With a name like Evolution, it's bound to be an RTS isn't it?

Was pic related any good? I loved Guerrilla when it came out.

Attached: image_cover.jpg (570x400, 73K)

>that tongue

Attached: 1542572743153.jpg (450x320, 32K)

It was okay, but the plot didn't make much sense.

>Mason accidentally blows up the terraformer
>can't fix it and everyone has to live underground now
>at the end of the game Mason just strolls in and uses his repair gauntlet to fix it all up right as rain

Attached: [visible confusion].gif (280x302, 3.75M)

I want to fuck this fox NOW.

Nah. It moves action into boring, linear and dreary tunnels for 90% of the time, and has you mostly fighting aliens that look like bootleg combination versions of Halo’s wall-climbing Flood monsters and Dead Space’s necromorphs.

Basically, it ditches Guerrillas open world structure into a linear, generic 3rd player shooter and gives less importance to destruction. While I’m not suggesting that open worlds are necessarily better, the sad truth is that modern RF’s shooting was never that good and isn’t enough to carry a game on itself, and Armageddon basically takes away everything that made Guerrilla good and special. It just was much more fun to be a rebellion fighter operating among a living world, than to fight waves of aliens in dead tunnels.

Why does she not say anything about robin hood going around bottomless? Doesn't she get embarrassed seeing his big fox cock and thick heavy balls all the time?

Attached: 1478720250550.png (794x480, 329K)

more importantly: why do we all want to fuck this cute and sexy fox specimen?

>Wait there is a new Red Faction?
It leaked via Nvidia Ansel. Now everyone's puzzled about when it's going to be announced. THQN announced three games over the past three days, but none of them were Red Faction.

Eddie said it's a-okay.

I imagine they simply wanted to leave something to announce at E3 proper.

This. Red Faction Guerrilla’s core shooter gameplay wasn’t good enough that it would make for an interesting linear shooter, yet that’s exactly what Armageddon did. It’s a disgrace, a boring game that I couldn’t recommend to anyone.