Are you hyped?

Are you hyped?

Attached: file.png (500x630, 741K)

No reason to be "hyped" for a game I played years ago

Only reason people play these games is because of Ghibli

Never played it, is it good? I heard it was braindead easy but looked really nice.

No. It was nice to play the first time, but the visuals are all it has going for it and it's painfully apparent if you try to do a second playthrough.

I really enjoyed the game but see no reason whatsoever to play it again at this point.

What's there to remaster? I played the game last year and it was beautiful.

The combat system was more fun than Tales of Games for me, but it still suffered from the same probem most JRPGs do, lack of difficulty and eventually the game just becomes boring. If the game was half the length it would have been far better.

I'm hyped. Never played it, so not having to go back a generation to do so is convenient.

>The combat system was more fun than Tales of

wow real high bar there, user. Tales is dogshit.

You can take a nice nap instead and get the same type of experience

I found it pretty entertaining throughout. The difficulty was easy though, yeah.

>more fun than a tales game
So you're saying the combat system is just barely above being total shit?

I liked it, but I've already played it. I'm playing 2 now and I'm actually liking it more than 1 I think

One of the most overrated JRPGs on the PS3. Fuck the Anons who praised this dull shit.

Holy shit if it comes to PC yes I am

Ni No Kuni 2 was fantastic

So "remastered" means literally that it can be played at 4k now and that's absolutely it right? Stop buying this shit.

>tfw the original game (on the DS) ended at Shadar
>by killing Shadar then Oliver has to die too
>he does
>the end

Yeah I'm gonna download it for the Switch

>PC Fats still butthurt all these years later about a Playstation exclusive game that never came to PC

hows that beta testing wait going for you guys

Attached: 1553867626702.png (487x408, 75K)

It's on ps now and is playable through emulation though.

really?

>le everyone has played the games before

remasters are fine. Not everyone played the games when they first came out, not all games are avalible on modern platforms, not everyone has a gaming PC etc etc. Everyone likes to pretend that dev time spent on remasters is dev time that would've equaled a brand new game. not even close, the manpower needed for a new game eclipses that needed for a remaster.

Yes, the white witch stuff was added in the PS3 release and everything related to that.

>Pea doesn't exist
>You just find a stick magical enough to count as a wand
>Marcassin is the one who sends you into the past, there's no zodiac knights guys or anything, you just find a good wand

All of those filler spells you get from Fairy Godmother are a holdover from the DS version because in that, you have to draw the symbols for spells from memory so she gives you a bunch that are functionally useless so there's more trial and error on remembering spells.

Damn.
Shadar did always feel like the proper climax for me, and kinda hit me in the feels. Then the White Witch comes in at the end and is just really lame. I guess this explains why.

Yes, my PS3 died and really want to play this again.

Who's the girl on the left?

Ni No Kuni can be emulated on PC.

the 2nd game was HORRID, I really enjoyed the first though as the characters were actually fleshed out.

Attached: file.png (600x451, 397K)

If someone makes a mod to have the encounter rate at ~40% and increase the difficulty it will be a fun game. Combat system wasn't too bad but with the high encounter rate you're constantly over levelled.

yes

Fixed AI? A fleshed out part 2?

Nah, Ni no Kuni was always pretty mediocre.

I was surprised to hear about this, its literally one of the last ps3 games I have that I wanted to play on ps4 without having to get psnow in order to do so. I liked it so much my first time through it that I started all over again when I got about halfway through the last dungeon. People knock it for the 'pokemon' fighting style but it has the kind of charm a LOT of games lack these days.

But the White Witch was pretty kino tho

Ni no kuni was boring as fuck.
Don't @ me

Switch version = soul

Pc/PS4 = soulless George Lucas version

I don't believe sources coming out of your asshole

>Ni no Kuni
More like, Ni no Cunny am I right?

NnK was a great game. I had a blast playing it but I'm not gonna rent or buy it again.

I lent this game to a friend and he lost it. Is it coming to PC this time around?