Untitled

Attached: image.png (3840x2560, 934K)

>ICE to see you!

SOUL

Looks like he has a bone to pick with you

Charlotte!

Attached: 1557604387648.jpg (1080x1525, 1.11M)

There's a lot of them to collect in that one

Anyone else waiting?

Attached: bloodstainedpreordered.jpg (524x340, 63K)

why is he a meme
is it because he's a skeleton?

Attached: A PAINTING OF THE SOUL.png (939x648, 99K)

me on the right.

BIG BONES MEANS IT HAS BIG SOULS. Why hasn't anyone made a rip and tear doom edit yet?

which castlevania is this

dawn of sorrow probably

actually scratch that its probably aria of sorrow, dawn of sorrow was the sequel

I'd honestly wear a T-shirt with this image.

kys

bonestained: ritual of the creak

Attached: 1500505948611.webm (960x640, 2.65M)

Castlekino

is that soma cruz in the picture

me on the right

>petite tits
>zettai ryouiki
>genki attitude
why isn't there more art of her

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!
what were they thinking?

GAY OLD HORSE

JONATHAN

>Proceeds to ruin your entire fuckin day
I thought this game was easy as fuck until I met this asshole.

Attached: Castlevania-Symphony-of-the-Night-Galamoth.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Shield Rod man. It fucks up everything.

I'm about to play Circle of the Monn on my phone emulator. Is it good?

Attached: when bones are in another castle.png (256x224, 6K)

>this projared looking bitch was a candidate to be the next Drac
Dawn of Sorrow was a mistake

Attached: file.png (800x800, 303K)

>on my phone
Probably not

>portrait swap mod for dawn of sorrow
>boss seal stylus gimmick modded out of dawn of sorrow
have i created the perfect castlevania game?

CotM is pretty good. Don't play it on your phone, though

The game is good yeah, but touch screens suck so have fun. Don't know if you'll be able to do the card glitch with a phone.

No, because someone beat you to it with a rom hack and also fixed DoS's luck stat to actually effect Souls and gives you copies of Boss souls that you use for weapon crafting and normally couldn't re-obtain in the same playthough

SOMA

I completed Aria of Sorrow and many other GBA games without any issue about 5 years ago. Thanks anyway.

Attached: soma, speediest boy in wallachia.gif (200x233, 49K)

One of the best titles, it gets a lot of hate but I never understood why, I think people complain about the lack of Belmonts but we just don't know what the fuck happened with them after Richter Belmont decides to fuck off so the mission to stop Dracula falls in the hands of different groups, most notable the Morris, I'm still waiting for more games explaining that but I guess the franchise is dead.

To be fair it was mostly his character design, and basically every character design in the fucking game, what the fuck happened, Aria looked so fine, but what I mean is that as a villain he was a good one.

I like CotM but I understand why some people have problems with it.
The DSS is kinda annoying and you don't have an indication of what enemies drop cards, unlike Souls from Aria/Dawn where every enemy drops one, or Glyphs in Ecclesia where there's clear indication as to what drops something. They're also pretty rare, too.
Also Nathan is kinda slow and stiff, and needing to get boots to unlock running and having to double tap to run is kinda annoying because there's no reason to not run, especially because you get it so early in the game.

now THIS is kino

"Anime was a mistake"
~Koji Igarashi

ARIKADO

They also hyped him as the main antagonist during the end of the game only to end killing himself and spawning an abomination.

>extremely boring to fight fair
>extremely easy to fight with the cheeses

What were they thinking?

Somebody would regularly start threads with this image and "worst castlemania". Once he got bored, some else picked up the slack but with "best castlekino" instead. The immense repetition of it made everybody make fun of it, as well as providing in depth analysis of why this image is a classic.
What all this means is that OP is a faggot for forgetting to mention that AoS is in fact, the best castlekino.

Yep. I'm waiting on a PS4 backer copy. Four fucking years, five since the first teasers, and I need it already.