UNIST Under Night

Drunk Albino Phonon here, anybody want to play some UNIST? I"m making a lobby on PS4, pass is vee. if anybody want's to play i'll keep it open for an hour.

Attached: Phonon-11.png (139x371, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like there aren't a lot of people up to play on a friday night, still ill be here until 3 AM EST if anyone wants some Phonon practice.

Attached: drunk Phonon.jpg (500x800, 38K)

Yeah, sorry but 5 frames is not something I'm going to enjoy at all. Good luck finding people though.

Damn it, my friends just keep watching South Park on their only TV. I want to come back Yea Forums, I really do.

I'll hop on to get bodied. Give e me a sec.

I understand if our connection isn't good enough for you to want to play, thanks for coming by. 5 frames doesn't feel like a crazy amount to me, but i'm pretty drunk so my reaction speed even without lag is probably in the 5-10 frames range.

I feel like i've set something up wrong in the room settings, but it doesn't really matter since it's just the two of us.

No problems here haha. Gonna switch it up after 5 games since I don't have long myself.

always remember, phonon super flash=block high. she has an overhead EX move, but none of her EX moves are low.

Right. Giant pillar thingy if I'm not mistaken.

Whew, nice P there haha. Wish I had used my CVO meter appropriately and didn't go straight to super there hahaha.

Nice catch with the EX pillar thingy there.

her overhead EX is an energy wave that erupts from the ground, her EX pillar is her reversal.

I want to learn this game but I also don't want to drop $40 on it. Why can't it just be like $20?

I guess Enkidu's j.C is not very safe at all in this matchup since it has slow start up in air vs air moves.

I think it goes on sale regularly on PS, or are you talking PC?

PC. I have a PS4 but it's on the opposite side of my house that I don't really go to.

ggs Sai. thanks for showing up tonight.

Attached: Phonon 3C you later.jpg (1024x822, 83K)

Ah, well hopefully it goes on sale at a decent discount this time around for Summer time (unless you want to go on a cd key website which likely has it for a decent price now).

GGs Mag. I wasn't expecting to take wins off a drunken Phonon tonight. Thanks for the fun matches and thanks for hosting!

Attached: 1558413379977.png (256x256, 54K)

to be fair Sai, you're good enough that i always have to be careful not to drop matches against you. you've earned that orange rank for sure, and Linne vs Phonon is not a fun matchup for Linne, so you've definitely earned those wins you've gotten.

Can you link me to one of those key websites? I'm not really familiar with any. I tend to just use Steam.

Thanks. I definitely feel like this one and Byak are my personal bains as well actually. Between fighting you, Park and D0D, I'm starting to figure a few things out about when I need to extend my pokes and definitely working on mixing up my pressure.

Although you've still managed to get some nice hits in the air and I still need to practice blocking that EX move high at least 50% more. I also want to keep practicing patience and learn more about what I should do with GRD since it did save me from dropping combos to finish you off occasionally too.

Looking forward to continue learning for sure. Thanks for all the experience! Gonna head out so I hope to see ya around again soon!

www g2a com/en-us/under-night-in-birth-exelatest-steam-key-global-i10000170541001

This one has it going for around $28.