No sony

>no sony

Literally what's even the point.

Attached: sony-e3-countdown.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/xenoblade_chronicles_2_has_now_sold_more_than_1_7_million_copies_worldwide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Interactive_Entertainment
youtube.com/watch?v=DmtYQ7rYv0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's exactly the point you fuckboy

To show off multiplats

What was the last time Sony showed anything that wasn't a multiplat?

Feel like this E3 is going to be lackluster as fuck for consoles. Everyone will be keeping the good shit for next gen.

The PC stuff will be hype with both Nvidia and AMD announcing stuff

Laughing at everything else. Sony just wants to avoid embarrassing themselves again.

Sony considers themselves, like their followers, above everyone else. Why attend E3 to give validation to the other companies when you know youre the best already

Just how hard is the PS5 going to BTFO everyone next year?

Death Stranding
Ghost of Tsushina
TLOU2
concrete genie
Etc etc

>Death Stranding
literally confirmed for PC

When was sony good at e3 last anyway?

Why does Sony trigger Yea Forums so much?

Attached: 1553550345448.jpg (700x982, 247K)

Sony made it easier to enjoy E3. Instead of waiting around for two hours for the Sony event, I can just immediately go on YouTube and watch the Devolver Digital rerun.

Attached: devolver-e3-conference-640x480.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Success breeds jealously

They hacked Bamco and Microsoft and leaked all their shit beforehand lol

Wrong

>Feel like this E3 is going to be lackluster as fuck for consoles

I disagree. As someone who mains the XboneX, I am VERY excited about this E3

Attached: image003-630x442.jpg (630x442, 44K)

kek how many of those were indie shovelware shit

Sony doesn't trigger Yea Forums one bit, I simply worry about them, I'd hate them to stop making consoles

Attached: netincomes.jpg (757x222, 53K)

Last year's sony conference was fucking cringe, blue pilled and gay what was that lesbian Jew kissing shit

I mean, its a bit hard to beat out Microsoft as a whole, in so much as they have the most widely used OS in the universe. So that pic is a tad misleading

but the mere mention of Switch's success triggers every Sony fanboy on Yea Forums.

>is it going to pc kojima-san?
>I I.......... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... next question p-please

What are your top 5 xbox games?

While your dad could be rich, you yourself could be poor. That's the Xbox Brand. Microsoft won't give them access to the fortune.

they've ben showing the same 3 games the last couple years. and loads of boring indie shit.

So not confirmed, kys tard

Sony is a brand much larger than consoles as well.

Imagine if he did release for PC
>Get fired because of his wet dream to build a movie with super expensive actors
>Everyone know why Konami did it, but fedoras are angry because there will be no more metal gear
>Sony humiliate Konami, defending cuckjima and creating a new studio so he can fulfill his wet dream
>Turns out he does a movie with walking simulation
Proceed to release death stranding on epic store

>TLOU2, Death Stranding, Ghosts of Tsushima for the fourth year in a row
Literally what's even the point.

Attached: one of these things is not like the others.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

The others can fuck up just as... ok maybe not as badly but it can still be pretty bad. So we can still get a couple laughs and memes out of it.

E3 ain't baller, user

E3 2018 you dumb fucking moron

see the multiplats

what happened in 2015

Attached: 1559740753484.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

btfo

that's funny

This picture seems wrong... Shouldn't both be crying because they're losing to a bunch of chinks?

It's a bit sad to go, but Sony has surpassed the competition and needs to ascend to a new paradigm. It's over, the console war is fucking over and Sony is taking the reigns of the majority while Xbox shifts to PC.

They're going to announce stuff throughout E3 and it's going to eclipse the whole event lmao

Why does criticism against sony trigger Yea Forums so much?
>aren't you guys a little upset that you won't be getting any news at E3?
>"SH-SHUT UP! 90 MILLION!"
>yeah okay but how does that effect you as a consume-
>"90 MILLION!"

>triple A publishers and devs are making bigger profit than Nintendo
holy mother of kek

It makes E3 better.

Are they going to be games or do you mean that everyone will be laughing at their retarded bullshit that will somehow make last year's shit show look even dumber?

yes

sony already won this gen whether you want to believe that or not.
they are done and getting ready for next gen.

nintendo and xbox can duke it out all they want. they had nothing for the past couple of years and only now they are bringing out their best.

They already blew their load with the only interesting thing they have at the moment and even then people have already stopped talking about it lmao

Attached: Death-Stranding-Countdown-Hideo-Kojima-teases-release-date-and-trailer-announcement-today-781892.jpg (620x420, 67K)

don't worry you'll be talking about it again when it launches and again when it's goty ;)

They could have pulled the same shit as nintendo at the e3 2016 by not having a conference but still showing botw or on this case, death stranding

>Bloodborne will never again be revealed for the first time
But how am I supposed to win my internet arguments now??

"muh new system" isn't an excuse to skip on E3
every previous system was able to get announced without having to miss an E3
sony's giving it a miss this year because they don't want to deal with the humiliation of showing the same 3 games for the FOURTH year in a row

>paying some fat guy to give it an award
This matters... why?
>inb4 muh Zelda
I don't even own a switch retard, I think GOTY is a sham piece of shit because paying for an award is the saddest thing possible. Now take your trophy saying "WORLD'S BIGGEST DICK" and return it to get your money back because, and I'm sorry to say this user, you still have a chode.

cool just like botw

I mean if he confirms many per orders for PS will just be cancelled also announcing it early means he can't double dip so ignoring and dodging is really his only choice

How will we ever survive without a guy getting on stage and playing a fucking flute or banjo

Who wants a SNOY censorshit piece of plastic for kids anyway.

Oh no what will we ever do without the same fucking 5 games we've seen for the past 4 years

Attached: 1543351247529.jpg (816x1024, 111K)

> Movie game 1 (Death Stranding)
> Movie leftist propaganda game 2 (TLOU2)
> Movie game 3 (GoT)
> Monehatted game 1 (NiOh 2)
> Moneyhatted game 2 (Sakura Wars)
> Moneyhatted game 3 (Grandblue relink+ver)
> Moneyhatted game 4 (FF VII)
>Censored & moneyhatted game 1 (Catherine FB)
>Censored & moneyhatted game 2 (P5R)
Everytime

>sony
Who?

Sony is literally the best company, so why wouldn't criticism of them largely consist of retarded copelets trying to cope with their copelet inferiority? Who wants to listen to that shit?

Attached: 20190220_235506.jpg (435x435, 96K)

I've grown up with Playstation and it's always done stupid shit over the years.
Go fuck yourself with a Playstation Move controller, you cringey fagboy.

Nothing of value was lost. Sony's conference last year was like, 4 movie trailers, while Microsoft had nonstop VIDEO GAMES.

But user, think of the skin flute player! He's a world renowned player who was given his title by actual Japanese people! An e3 without him just wouldn't be e3.!

Attached: 1559833146435.jpg (644x800, 123K)

video games that everyone bought on their ps4 while the xbox collects dust

>literally proves his point
Falseflag or nincel?

Noone is forcing you to watch it, you know.

removed trash is the point

I own a PS4, you nigger I'm talking with no bias here.
Thanks for proving my point, bucko ;)

Sony this gen literary one of the most arrogant platform holder:
- Making countless exclusive deals with third party because FUCK other platform
- Hiking up PS plus prices while cutting down the freebies
- Global quality "please protect the child" policy

Ok, so falseflag.

Want me to take a photo of my PS4 and blow you the fuck out already?

>Meme game
>Bam Ham: Samurai Edition
>SJW trash
>Only halfway decent thing
Wow, they have a game.

>Literally losing to a bunch of chinks

And what great PC game is coming out to shut down these mediocre projects? I'm waiting user

>b-but PC
Why can't snoys do anything but deflect?

I'm waiting

There are plenty of games on the PS4 to play regardless of an E3 event, there are going to be announcements during E3, PS5 is probably releasing sometime next year, and a PS4 game is most likely going to be GOTY. Happy?

> Baldur gate III
> Kingdom Wars 2: Definitive Edition
> Total War Three Kingdom
> Steel Division 2
> Xenonauts 2
> Bloody Spell
> Bright Memory
and countless others
PC doesn't need massive moneyhat deal like Sony to launch great games.

>Don't have to waste a day getting shown a handful of multiplats, things we already knew about, and dogshit
It's a plus more than anything else.

Their multiplats will be at Microsoft.

And unlike you Sonyfag, we more happier if more game can go multiplat means more people can play amazing games.

Sony the company doesn't trigger shit. Were all just tired of its cock sucking dick riding fanbase
inb4 COPE, SEETHE, HAVE SEX

>Sony aren't even going and Yea Forums is still this seething

Literally only reason i watch the Microsoft panel is to see what games i will buying on PS4 instead.

nigga we're laughing
it's the snoys who are coping hard

Can you read the OP post? He as Sonyfag literary coping because E3 without Sony/

whoa...

Attached: 1552907873729.png (1280x640, 29K)

Coping about what?

That's fair and all, but you do seem a bit peeved when you downplay every game that comes exclusive to a console, particularly ps4

existing

>revenue

Attached: 1541690468927.png (1028x1019, 846K)

Is Dreams seriously not going to require PS+? I find that too good to be true...

Don't worry, Rebellion will be showcasing the sequel to Evil Genius in E3. That will make the lack of Sony completely worth it, I assure you.

I dont get it

Sony still has a mobile division?

Yes user, im sure you champion the cause for PC games to come to consoles and lobby for Nintendo to bring games to PS4 and Xbone on the daily, i have no doubt.

Pathologic 2 just came out.

>snoygroids seething

better luck next year niggers

Well duh, PS5 comes out next year

Why I must be a champion to do that, unlike your beloved Sony no one making exclusivity deal for game to be released at PC only

Can't wait to double dip on Uncharted 4, God of War, Spider Man, RDR2, TLoU2, Tsushima, Bloodborne (this time in real 4k 20fps) and uhhhhhhhhh

Dont be suprised if Epic start doing just that. Also how is what you mention a "Snoy" issue you faggot?

I doubt for Bloodborne as Sony Japan cleary cannot do this alone without From Software.

Unironically the best E3 ever

Yep i bet you have never owned a platform that allows you to double dip in your life nor have you ever taken part in such, yep.

You are completely correct. I haven't.

Sony this gen making the most exclusivity third party deal than others (yes more than Nintendo and XBOX).

So you dont own a PC, PS4, Xbone or switch? Interesting

How do I double dip on Switch?

>its ok if others do it a bit less

RIP

Attached: sonywinning.jpg (1280x936, 299K)

>It's okay to do it a lot if you're sony

You buy any WiiU port you fucking moron? You buy ANY last port? Do you cunts even think before you post?

How is that double dipping? Don't have a Wii U and never bought the games ported on Switch before.
Are you legit retarded?

I didn't say that though, i said its not a Snou exclusive problem

spam and the highest concentration of reddit per poster

HOW AM I DOUBLE DIPPING ON PS5 IF I DONT BUY ANY REMASTERS OR PORTS. FUCK ME user GLAD WE TOOK THE LONG WAY TO THE CONCLUSION I WAS IMPLYING. "WHAT IF YOU DONT ACTUALLY DO THAT THOUGH" FUCK ME YOU LOT ARE DUMB.

just a quick reminder

Attached: Sony_accidentally_provides_player_counts_for_PS4_g_opera_2019-06-04_21-08-50.png (740x467, 23K)

lol you upset user? relax, it's just friendly banter lol

It's just japanese people who are butthurt Sony is destroying the outdated japanese industry by pushing their western blockbusters. So they support Nintendo thinking this dwarf can do anything against the Sony megacorp.

Attached: japan-prime-minister-super-mario-rio-olympics-tokyo-shinzo-abe-1.jpg (605x693, 65K)

That's a good thing. Now E3 will be ten times better.

Each new FIFA sells more and more. One new PS4 sold = 1 extra FIFA sold

Zero japanese game
PS4 is absolutely based, japanese videogames are worthless trash

this
stupid japs and their gatcha shit
>*buys lootboxes in literally any western game released after 2017*

thats why sonys abandoning japan right

Media Create Sales: Week 22, 2019 (May 27 - Jun 02)

01./01. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate # (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200)
02./02. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980)
03./03. [NSW] Minecraft # (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600)
04./05. [NSW] Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! # (Pokemon Co.) {2018.11.16} (¥5.980)
05./08. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980)
06./07. [NSW] Splatoon 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980)
07./04. [PS4] Days Gone (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2019.04.26} (¥6.900)
08./06. [NSW] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo) {2019.01.11} (¥5.980)
09./09. [NSW] Super Mario Party # (Nintendo) {2018.10.05} (¥5.980)
10./00. [NSW] Yoshi's Crafted World (Nintendo) {2019.03.29} (¥5.980)

yeah that sony is one power house in the japanese video game market

cope

Attached: AFB9BA17-0CE5-4D11-9641-FB1C571FF206.jpg (640x894, 561K)

:^)

translated for brain dead phone posters: "Sony paid us not to release on other consoles"

Im sure the top PC or xbone games also include japanese games

FINAL
FUCKING
FANTASY
VII

wonder what they're going to do when the PS5 bombs in Japan

maybe they'll go down with that ship lmao

>how is buying WiiU games on switch double dipping

user

PS5 port/remaster when?

PerSona 5 (get it?)

Nintendo refusing to make western AAA and still shitting japanese games will be their grave.

Yes, how? Do you know what double dipping is?

So... NOT abandoning at all but in fact investing? Gotcha.

guess what sony has that nintendo doesn't
a mobile division

Its no so simple as it been looked.
I have Switch/ps4 and PC
I reckon Sony so far, the one most vicious about their deal for this gen.
- Nintendo making themself clear about their deal (full exclusivity/timed/marketing deal)
- Microsoft can be ambiguous sometimes but mostly only for their first party exclusivity to PC
- Sony is doing the most vicious deal everytime (no clear definition if it's timed or full / just marketing deal in some region like MHW, Nier and NiOh), They make it as if all deal with them is full exclusivity deal. I bought NiOh PS4 day one only to find out the game only have timed exclusivity deal one year later.

When was the last time you had sex?

Good, I'm tired of seeing their walking simulators

They have nothing to show anyway. Saving all the good stuff for PS5. Do you really want to see more Last of Us leftist pandering?

Ok faggot. Keep pretending to be retarded.

They don't have anything to show, what would be the point of them being there. Wait until PSX, they'll probably have shit to show by then

Answer my question.

Based Sony buying japanese games to limit their market and be sure they stay irrelevant. They did that so much with the Vita it basically killed the japanese industry and kicked them to the mobile market. Nintendo can't do shit but watch the japanese industry collapsing while Sony's western blockbusters crush them.

Attached: 8f0.png (610x461, 367K)

>HAH SNOY PS5 GET READY TO DOUBLE DIP
>w-what switch? But what if i never owned those wiiU games or take part in double dipping, ever think about that?? Why would you even bring this up??

???

This has to be satire

did you misstype microsoft?

>buying a remaster/post of a WiiU game you never had is double dipping
>buying a remaster/port of a PS3 game you played isn't
Right, Dave?

See

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-buuuuuuuuuut nintendooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lol
>Only exclusive in the top 10 is a PS3 remaster

Serious why is the Sony fanbase the way it is? Arrogant and cancerous yet they have a huge victim complex?

Oh no we won't get to see the same VR shit and movie SJW games we see every year and more shit stranding dicksuckage

Oh no what will we ever do we can't recover from this
Absolute trash. I hope Kojima fucks off forever soon, overrated garbage hack.

Attached: 1423509470613.png (428x546, 188K)

Yes... Sony...

Attached: 2F212617-B2DF-460F-86BF-FD2C84DF78EF.jpg (620x413, 78K)

>Sony lost hard to Nintendo at E3 2017
>Sony lost to Microsoft at E3 2018

>Sony will not attend E3 2019 to not further emberass themselves

Yeah wthats the point watching a 2 hours presentation where 3 games are presented everybody knew about for 4 years?

That's not an answer. What is double dipping?

The real and actually relevant question is, why in the seven fucks are people so fanatically involved into defending a corporation as if it was theirs? This shit is beyond fucked up.

Attached: 1404155795451.jpg (269x243, 12K)

kek

do you read the absurdity of your own post? You are creating absolute scenarios. Why did i buy the same game twice on Sony but not Nintendo you faggot? Why would i do that ONLY on the Sony platform you dumb cunt?

see this as an example
If I prefer play the game at Switch, how I as PS4 and Switch owner can be sure the game will stay exclusive or will not? The way Sony doing their deal is the worst, they always making as if all their deal is full exclusivity even it's only timed in the end.

Gee, why do I hate Sony?
Let's see.

>focused hard on VR gimmicks
>all their first party games are now cinematic experiences
>lost credit card info of their players to hackers TWICE
>PS+ has nothing good ever, at best you get a game everyone already played two years later
>blocks cross play left and right and only opens up after intense backlash for a few specific games
>makes the worst DualShock controller yet with the DS4: Beyond laughable battery life, annoying giant flashlight on its back and mediocre stick quality in comparison
>PS4 Pro doesn't even do real 4K but only """checkerboard 4k"""
>edits out microsoft or nintendo logos in trailers uploaded to their own channel for games despite the others leaving the sony logo in just out of pure hatred for all others and wanting to trick people into thinking games like Spyro or Crash Team Racing are PS-exclusive
>moves their PS HQ to California and goes on an absolute censor craze, censors shit harder than the pope himself now
>no backwards compability on the PS4
>not going to E3 2019 at all because they've got literally nothing to show as is evident by their pathetic attempt at copying Nintendo's "directs" with State of Play, both of which have been absolutely awful so far

Yeah, I'd say that's why I think Sony is hot garbage now and why I will no longer buy any of their consoles.

Attached: 1478428469.jpg (208x242, 6K)

>people
Nintenfatlards browsing Yea Forums is hardly "people".

Double dipping is buying the same game twice ". Buying it again on a follow up platform. Whats your fucking point?

But I thought Yea ForumstendoGAF said Sony doesn't care about Japanese games. Which one is it?

Attached: persona-5-the-royal-kasumi-yoshizawa-phantom-thieves-outfit-artwork.png (960x1180, 157K)

>Don't have a Wii U and never bought the games ported on Switch before.
learn to read.

>- Nintendo making themself clear about their deal (full exclusivity/timed/marketing deal)
Yeah remember when Nintendo told us that Octoppath was a timed exclusive so we didn't need to buy a whole new platform just to play it?

Oh wait...

>If I prefer play the game at Switch

So? Who gives a fuck about you?

>If I prefer play the game at Switch
lmao, get fucked manchild

>am not going to buy PS4 ports on PS5
>never owned TLOU on PS3
Learn to read

Seek help.

>Nintendo
>fund games nobody want to fund from shitty studios who would die if nintendo wasn't here to save their ass
>Sony
>just buy exclusivity rights of games they don't even fund just to kill them in the egg and be sure they won't be popular elsewhere and unleash western AAA at full force to crush them on PS4

You japanese shit will go to the trashcan nintentard

Attached: kazhirai.jpg (730x418, 56K)

>ONLY ON PLAYSTATION
>CONSOLES EXCLUSIVE
>FIRST ON PLAYSTATION
>(BLANK)
FUCK YOU SNOY

Attached: D8bgsR1VUAEQ2h0.jpg (600x404, 50K)

trying too hard, nincel.

I sure hope she returns. She's a lesbian, but that only makes it hotter.

Attached: Mahria Zook.png (860x1080, 837K)

>f-fuck i was the dumb one all along

Becuase all good PS4 games are remasters and you have nothing else to play?

Yup about Octopatch, I blame Nintendo too. But you can't deny it Sony do much more shitty exclusive deal this gen.That's my point.

Hey Nintenfats, FFVIIR will NEVER EVER be on your shitty Fisher Price Tablet.

Deal with it and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 3d8ec3c421c308bd8d05fda377404f46.jpg (564x864, 70K)

what the fuck am i reading

So what are they doing?

They really don't. They didn't promote Persona 5 and it sold like shit compared to western sony games.

Remind me again how much Xenoblade 2 sold?

Attached: persona5.jpg (937x838, 167K)

i'll just play it on pc

Weirdly I feel like Nintendo is driving the hype this time. I'm sure we'll hear about lots of new multiplats from the other publishers that won't even be on Switch, but Ninty's got the most news dropping that people are actually looking forward to. Runner up is probably Square with FF7R.

You sound like a sore loser. Sony gets exclusive deals because they have the best console this gen with the most sales.

Nintendo doesn't get jack shit because nobody wants to bottleneck their development to a 200GFlops handheld.

Attached: switch wwe.jpg (1357x710, 138K)

Explain double dipping, user.

ironic

>i'll just play it on pc
classic

Same Nintendo fanboys shit their pants the moment you mention how easy it is to emulate Nintendo

Attached: 1522765010921.png (670x869, 22K)

>Ninty's got the most news dropping that people are actually looking forward
This is what the Yea ForumstendoGAF echo chamber does to your head.

>but sony

Fuck off im done

Remind me again how heavily discounted P5 is?

>he's too poor and stupid to own a gaming PC

Did you enjoy Caslevania Requiem nintentard? We called it "Requiem" to be sure Castlevania would stay in the grave forever.

Attached: KazHiraiLaughing.jpg (636x333, 42K)

Attached: Untitled-1.png (564x864, 341K)

And you bought a console 2 times for that? Regular PS4 and Pro?

Already did. read a book nigger im out.

i cant wait to see how tifa got snoy'd

I own a gaming PC. I just find it funny how every defense of Switch's many shortcomings is "well I have a PC"

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN NEED A SWITCH FOR? YOU CAN ALREADY EMULATE WII U GAMES AKA 99% OF SWITCH LIBRARY

Attached: cemu-link.jpg (1919x2157, 797K)

Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft get exclusives because they pay for them stop being such a retarded fanboy kid

Sad cope

Reminder that fucking Labo outsold Xenoblade 2

Enjoy you full (timed!!!) exclusive game then Basedboy

Attached: 1555047772811s.jpg (233x250, 9K)

>im out
I doubt it.

No? Who are you talking to user? Who is this character you have invented in your head? The author of all your video game related suffering? You might be mentally ill.

of course you do bro that's why you buy multiplats on consoles instead of your pc right

The initial Nintenfatlard painted a different picture, claiming Nintendo was somehow less bad than everyone else. See that falseflagging mentally ill nincel

Holy mother of based

If I'm wrong, why are you so defensive and hostile?

I pirate most games on my PC. I also emulate Wii U games just fine. With a PC, Switch becomes useless. I already have a Vita for handheld emulation of past gens. And that one comes with a proper d-pad too.

>labo outsold niche jrpg
wow big shock
next you’ll say Overwatch outsold Octopath Traveller

So hard man, delusional xbros gonna be in shreds

Why can't Nintendofags just take the L?

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1559552925943.webm

Attached: chad.jpg (422x422, 34K)

you still wont answer the question bro

why would you buy multiplats that have PC versions on console

because you're actually a poorfag

>It's ok that JRPGs sell like shit when it's on Nintendo
Holy, absolute state of nintendofags

You do realize console games cost more than PC right?

And this question becomes doubly funny when Switch is a literal port machine now.

Sony anything on Yea Forums goes like
>50% is shitposts
>30% is sales
>20% actual video game discussion
They also invade a lot of other threads. I feel bad because when there’s actual discussion threads, they’re very nice.
Additionally, Yea Forums is Nintendo biased. And sony fags haven’t realized yet that making anti-Nintendo threads is still basically making a Nintendo thread so they only feed into the bias more.

What? How can i make a conversation with you when you just say stuff like "i know i didn't ask but you do all the things i hate right?"

Personally I have two reasons
1 - portability on Switch specifically
2 - don't enjoy long sessions on PC

1,7 million sales on a 30 millions consoles market
Meanwhile Persona 5 was released on both PS3+PS4 (200 millions consoles market) and did barely better. Sonnyggers just don't care about japanese videogames. Next Fire Emblem will probably do more than Persona 5 but Sony will still pressure Atlus to limit the access to this great game because they want japanese gaming to be relevant and favor their western trash. Supporting this shit is literally supporting the death of the japanese industry. Sony is a control freak megacorp while Nintendo let great japanese games such as Octopath Traveller do great elwewhere where there is an audience for japanese videogames.

Attached: 1410358755585.jpg (801x939, 217K)

delusional little poorfag

>Switch is becoming new Steam
And I don't see a problem here.

>They also invade a lot of other threads
This is funny when 90% of this thread is Nintenfatlards crying their guts out because Sony cucked Nintendo out of the console race.

Attached: Nintendo fanboy mental illness.png (2048x1074, 581K)

nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/xenoblade_chronicles_2_has_now_sold_more_than_1_7_million_copies_worldwide

As of march its sold 1.73 million copies on 30 million consoles.

Which is just 700k shy of Persona 5 on a platform that has sold over 90 million.

By simply answering the questions.

>anime reaction image
>autistic defense of shitty Nintendo sales
How fat are you?

JRPGs always sell like shit unless they're called Final Fantasy. Persona 5 and Nier:A were huge exceptions because they had crossover appeal and caught on in the mainstream.

Please don't tell me you really think how much the mainstream likes a game indicates its quality.

>moving the goal post

Attached: 1605-sound-of-butthurt.png (392x411, 243K)

So Xenoblade 2 despite being the only JRPG on Switch, and where it sells really well in Japan, still can't beat Persona 5 which has to compete with countless other JRPGs on PS4?

Sounds like a flop. No wonder Nintendo is investing in cardboards instead.

Microsoft is the only hope. Fuck Sony and Nintendo for ruining the event. Fuck Nintendo doubly for directly competing with the event.

>Persona 5 and Nier:A were huge exceptions
But I thought JRPGs don't sell on PS4?

We’ve been needing an industry crash and if that’s sony’s plan, I guess I’m there

>the only JRPG on switch

ok retard

>hating anime

not surprising since sonnyggers hate japanese videogames

Yeah remember all those highly rated Jap games Switch is getting

>b-but only this trash kusoge counts, not those games!
lmao go make another petition for Persona 5, fatso.

Attached: 2019.jpg (531x1168, 228K)

I’ll never get why people get mad over PC emulating Nintendo.
At the end of the day isn’t the PC guy choosing a Nintendo game to play over anyone else’s?

>multiplat
>multiplat
>multiplat

story of the PS4's life, its as a pathetic console as the PS3 was

ok so what IS your question?

p-please just give us something else besides fully priced bing bing wahoos ported from Wii U. j-just anything will do

Attached: switch port beggars.jpg (1378x2252, 636K)

This is your brain on fanboyism.

Exclusively NOT on Switch.

The absolute state of Jewtendo when even the fucking Xbone has more Jap support than their shitty tablet.

Attached: 15230411707543.jpg (1098x1232, 174K)

Only the japanese industry is crashing
Western industry is thrilling
It makes the nincels so butthurt because nintendo is a very nationalistic company

>but nintendo

Does anyone even remember last year's Sony presentation? The only things I remember from it are the lesbian kiss from TLOU2, and Ghost of Tsushima being a disappointment. How the fuck are these guys winning the gen when they don't even have memorable game announcements?

>Becuase all good PS4 games are remasters and you have nothing else to play?
This was the question. I'm still waiting for an answer.

Now remove Fate Grand Order.

>I’ll never get why people get mad over PC emulating Nintendo.
A lot of insecure Nintendofags who were mad they spent $400 to play a game that played better on PC for free. It was crazy on Yea Forums when BoTW emulation reached a locked 30 fps and performance beat what people were paying for.

Attached: zelda.jpg (1912x1816, 768K)

Pokemon sold like 10 million

>If Sony is relevant in Japan then the Japanese market is failing!
>If Sony isn't attending E3 then E3 is irrelevant!

really makes you think

Alright.

What if we gave you
Super Mario Maker 2
Animal Crossing
Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield
Luigi's Mansion 3
Astral Chain
Daemon x Machina
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Cadence of Hyrule

all in the next 6 months?
Done!

Attached: 1415188698056.jpg (434x428, 57K)

How does it feel that despite "winning" Japan, the Switch is less relevant to Japanese third-parties than the fucking Xbone?

Attached: videogame publishers.jpg (640x706, 27K)

Those score are ridiculous compared to sony western games. Sonnyggers hate japanese videogames.

>Super Mario Maker 2
$60 level editor that you can't even play with friends

>Animal Crossing
For little girls and trannies

>Pokemon
wew, people still play GF trash?

>Luigi's Mansion 3
Just play a real horror game instead of this toddler bait

Considering the PS5 is going to fail in Japan

feels good man

imagine trying to convince japanese developers to abandon developing for japan to develop video games solely for westerners

>not watching the bootleg Sony conference with the rigged drinking card
It's like you don't even want to have fun

Attached: E3-Drinking-2019-Sony.png (2083x2500, 463K)

You get to see actual video games for a change. If you want to see more Sony, just go to a theater.

>mfw Ace Combat 7, KH3, RE2R, DMC5 and Sekiro are all on Xbone but not Switch
Weren't you guys winning Japan?

Attached: 1496395222111.jpg (395x401, 59K)

>boasting about a multiplat that "your" company censored like some bible belt nanny

lmao
the absolute S T A T E of snoys

all shit and dont count cope have sex seething

Keep with the deluded fantasies. Reminds me of what you schizos said during the Wii U days.

Any day now, Playstation will flop and the third-parties will flock back to Nintendo like in the SNES days and also Iwata will rise from his grave to smite all Playstation owners.

Attached: 1531137532940.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

after the shitshow that happened last year, well deserved
no one goes to E3 just to see your garbage politics in form of a cinematic trailer

It didn't hurt BOTW sales though
But pushing the meme it is ok to emulate old gen games hurt Persona 5 sales since you can emulate the PS3 version. Not surprising since sonnyggers do everything they can to destroy the japanese industry.

Attached: 1321707087003.jpg (387x375, 44K)

At day's end, one can buy a fucking Xbone (American product that is failing worldwide) and get better Japanese games than the fucking Nintendo hybrid platform

Attached: 1496076114869.jpg (345x383, 49K)

>deluded fantasies

yeah im sure japanese gamers are real thrilled about the Californication of their video games

AC7 is the only good game on that list, so we are.

Nintendo is actually floating the Nip industry. They always have.
It’s like that “Nintendo will have to go third party” argument that comes up from time to time. If Nintendo ever became endangered they probably would retreat back into a Japan-only state. I assume they’re port happy state right now is why they haven’t.

When did I say it hurt BoTW sales, nincel? I'm saying Nintenfags were seething around the clock because they spent $400 to play a game in worse quality than PCfags got for absolutely free.

snoyboys also said switch will flop and nintendo will go third party.
Its almost like Yea Forums has retarded fanboys

Speaking of delusions....

Attached: 1533127178973.png (1895x1088, 511K)

Your pre-PS4 launch schizophrenia is coming back.

>FROM betrayed Sony again
Why the fuck can't Sony just buy them and FORCE them to make Bloodborne 2. I want to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from Steamcels as they will NEVER EVER get to play such a perfect game

Attached: Ive had enough Sun.jpg (1600x1600, 186K)

Yeah and Ace Combat and DMC5 flopped. Because Sony prefer promoting western trash such as Days Gone. Sony will always favor western games and do everything they can to make the japanese industry irrelevant. And you are supporting that.

>nintendo will go third party.
Nintendo has already gone partly third-party as they put all their IPs on mobile now. So that one was partly right.

And what kind of configuration do you need to run BotW at 60 fps? Just curious. Just give me straight answer instead of the usual
>don't you have gaming PC
question.

Sure bro.

Hope you're ready for the PS5 to have the worst debut in Japan in the history of the console.

>when you walk away
>you don’t hear me say
>pleaaaase
>oh Sony
>don’t go

>Yeah and Ace Combat and DMC5 flopped
Is this what nincels actually delude themselves believing? Both games sold millions.

And flop or not, PS4 got those games and your precious Nintendo tablet that is "winning" Japan didn't. How's that?

Attached: ace-combat-7-3840x2160-poster-5k-e3-2017-14237.jpg (3840x2160, 815K)

why would they make japanese games on an American console?

im still beside myself that iwata thought it was a good idea to brand their new console as the "Wii U", and not as "Wii 2"

both sony and microsoft have mobile games yet they arent third party either faggot

Nice sarcasm, very low key

Even if that happens, the PS5 will still end with more Japanese games because they are crushing worldwide and Sony knows how to deal with third-parties unlike "Pay $20 for storage" Nintendo.

Attached: nier-nioh.jpg (850x850, 245K)

But why do you hurt Persona 5 sales. Why do you do everything you can to destroy the japanese industry? Destroying the japanese industry just to kill Nintendo is very childish. Lot of talented people will loose their job because of your stupidity.

Attached: 02-taylor-swift-glamour-cover-white-dress-1-main.jpg (1500x2219, 515K)

>bamham is bad
MAAAAAAAAAAAAM I SAID IT AGAIN NOW CAN I PLAY DMC5 WHERE ITS 5 MINUTE CUTSCENE PER 2 MINUTES GAMEPLAY

>bragging about AC7
It's not even nowhere as good as 5 and 0, for crying out loud.

Take your schizo pills. You're not even comprehending what I'm saying.

>Japanese developers will abandon Japan just like Sony did

im sure that'll do wonders for all the merchandise they sell along side their games, like persona.

Sure as fuck is better than "Omega Labyrinth" and "Mario Level Editor 2" that Nintendofags are shilling now.

>Sony knows how to deal with third-parties
Yeah, cause Japanese devs sure are loving to have to censor their games because of Sony becoming an American company.

You're absolutely clueless. But I don't blame you, maybe the Yea Forums echo chamber fucked your brain. Japanese third-party devs are more succesful than ever at the global market. They'll continue doing that instead of doing irrelevant kusoge shit.

Attached: Sekiro Switch port.jpg (4160x3120, 1.98M)

Sony boys pretend they are above everyone
They will worship games that are not even that good just for the sake of their confidence
I fucking hate every single one of them since I brought a PS4 for Bloodborne and I decided to try out Uncharted and TLOU
Both are over rated games that are not even that good, the gameplay mechanics is trash in TLOU, The story is ok but not even exceptionnal like it was sold. As for Uncharted this is the biggest joke of all times, 4 games, only 2 are good, and thoses sony retards sell this game like it's the better adventure game of all time. Their videagame culture is trash and they will pretend to be above everyone.
I'm not even talking about the PSVR, they are so insecure when you talk about it because they don't even realise how much above The VIVE or Occulus is better than their fake VR

They hate that less than being forced to downgrade their games tremendously and then paying $20 just for physical storage, you retard. Once again, Nintendo made a device that is anti-third-party. Meanwhile PS4 was designed to be as easy as possible on third-parties.

Apples and oranges, but Omega Labyrinth has more anime tiddies than anything you'll ever see on the PS5 and Mario Level Editor 2 is actually a ton of fun.

>anime tiddies
Look up some real porn, you absolute estrogen.

>who needs gameplay when you got dah cartoon bobbies!1!

Sony is just a control freak megacorp who pressure japanese developers and crush them with their western games.
Remember the steady flow of japanese games the Vita got? Where are thoe games now? Their developers went to the mobile market. Because their games didn't sell on the Vita. Because Sony prefer potentially popular games developers dying on their system rather than doing well elsewhere. They're ready to destroy the entire japanese industry just to kill the competition.

The hell are you smoking? Japanese companies, other than a handful of westaboo ones like Capcom and Squeenix, are not graphic whores. Enjoy your barely noticeable improvements on your Paperweight Station 5.

>watching boobies = porn
California does this to people like you.

Sony is responsible for tons of bad anti consumer practice in the industry. Except it gets a free pass a lot because it usually overwhelms the industry too much. Which 90% of the time has nothing to do with the system but simply the critical mass it have acquired so devs are forced to play by their rules (part of it is japanese mentality but that would need an another thread). Most people has their system and we all know how fanboyism work, blindly praise what you have and hate everything else. Sony fans are simply never learnt humility because they never had to so they are generally unbearable. Sure they had bad for a few years in the PS3 era but their mouth was never smaller.

>Japanese third-party devs are more succesful than ever at the global market

lol, right now only Capcom and From are doing well. And it won't last. Sony created a market where the quality is based on big budget and japan won't be able to follow the competition much longer.

Okay, but also PC is still playing a Nintendo game as opposed to any other company’s game.
Also post a webm or something you Faggot, an image barely makes the cut

Real porn is disgusting and fake.

You buy Omega for the bobbies. If you want great gameplay, then look no further than Mario Maker.

Sony is forcing third parties to make big budget games or die. The japanese industry was historically focused on game design ideas rather than big budget graphics. That Sony's strategy is killing the japanese industry and sonnyggers are too stupid to realize it. They don't see the most sold games on the PS4 are all western.

Attached: 1328531910967.jpg (400x505, 56K)

>Sony is actually evil dark lord, that's why they have third-party support
ABSOLUTE STATE

They're not a game developer you troglodyte, and most devs figured out that they can make more money by putting their stuff on more platforms, it's 2019 already exclusives are so archaic.
Nintendo is unironically the only exception

>Sony is making an Uncharted movie with Tom Holland as Nathan Drake.

Attached: 1551146370677.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of loving Ace Combat 7, nincel.

Attached: ace7aresnal.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

>i-it won't last any day now the traitors will come back to Nintendo

Attached: laughing burrito man.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>30 fps
LOL, snoycucks really are pathetic

Why BOTW emulation is pushed so much but Persona 5 emulation isn't?
Because sonnyggers want to destroy japanese gaming. Nintendudes want to protect it even for a game that isn't on their system. Nintendudes are literally the good guys of Yea Forums.

LMAO

Attached: switch wolfenstein.webm (854x480, 2.6M)

Take your pills, nintenschizo. You're going off delusional rants again.

>They're not a game developer you troglodyte
So this is the power of Nintendofag IQ........

woah....

Attached: braintwerp.png (403x448, 53K)

That's good for you. I enjoy that game too. Too bad Sony created an audience that don't buy japanese games.

>still has the benefit of portability
>ps4 has no benefits at all, except your money funds trannoes and fags
LOL, have fun with your objectively worst version of any game

Too bad for you it already sold millions. Keep crying.

I can't believe handheld games look like this now. I feel so old.

Movies aren't games.
Wojak posters would never understand

They will go on mobile actually. Just as it happened with all those Vita developers. It's Sony's objective to push the japanese industry to the mobile market.

>still has the benefit of portability
If I wanted something portable, I wouldn't be playing on a bulky ass Switch intended for fatso cargo shorts.

Attached: Switchfag.jpg (500x815, 74K)

What has Sony themselves even developed in the last decade? That cute golf game?

>Movies aren't games.

Attached: xenobladecutscenes.jpg (1019x174, 68K)

Ever heard of backpacks?

This is funny when Nintendo invests more than any other in mobile games.

Kevin Smith looks pretty good nowadays.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-08-27-at-08-37-23.png (767x431, 108K)

How new are you, zoomer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Interactive_Entertainment

They developed the GOTY of last year.

Yeah right that's why Cygames, a mobage company, is releasing two PS4 exclusives Granblue games with another in preparation

It didn't. it sold like shit because Sony prefer favoring their western shit. Why are you defending this bias. If you like japanese videogames you should stop blindly defending Sony and admit they're doing wrong.

Fat people look very weird when they go too thin. They should strive to above average weight so their skin don't get so loose.

Wrong. Sony's mobile division is ten times bigger than Nintendo's one.

You're literally crying your guts out over a very successful game not on Switch.

Stick to your bing bing shit. That's all you're getting in the foreseeable future.

He doesn't care, he just doesn't want a second heart attack.

Because they make mobiles you fucking tard. Nintendo invests in mobile games more than SIE or Sony as whole does.

Yes, movies aren't games.
So Uncharted or GoW will be basically indistinguishable from cinema movies coming out.
COPE harder about Sony going third party there

>Literally what's even the point.
Removing the hour or so that gets wasted on banjos, flutes and games that won't get released until 2022

Attached: 1547394925671.png (790x458, 151K)

Good try, but that's a mere 12% of the actual game, you absolute fucking retard. Now compare it to any of Sony's interactive movies.

Attached: XB2 how long.jpg (1360x494, 148K)

>the movie
FTFY

Yeah I'm sure Sony will promote them. They surely want the success of these japanese games.

This thread’s getting a little too echo chambery

Attached: 9BDCDF32-B210-4BB8-A224-8291AC9B09F2.jpg (850x846, 103K)

>trash
>garbage
>shit
>literally what?
>more shit
>bloody nothing
>crap
Wow, they have literally nothing.

They don't. It's just that you're accustomed to seeing them being fat, so it's weird to you that they look so different now.

N-N-NOOOOOOOO MY LIVE FLUTE PERFORMANCE!! How am I supposed to watch e3 without the flute player and without the generic "cinematic experience" games sony shoves out of its ass

Attached: FRRRRRRTTTTTT.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>echo chamber
That's this entire board in a nutshell, though.

>best
most succesful* there's barely anything worth playing on their console and at this point the xbox one x beats out the pro in performance

that said regardless of the platform this is probably the worst gen since the one that caused the crash

>very successful

Wrong
Even Arms sold better. Sonnyggers just don't buy japanese videogames. They only care about western AAA and are killing the japanese industry. Their hate agaisnt is another evidence of that. They will do everything they can to make japanese games sell bad: promoting the emulation of BOTW or Persona 5, claiming old graphics make a game bad, complaing about rehash while buying them when they're western. They are the most toxic fanbase.

That's just wrong. Sonnyggers just spread fake news. Because they hate Nintendo for being nationalistic and defend japanese gaming.

Nintendo is patriotic. They just love the things they make. Sony is nationalistic, since they hate anything they don't make or control.

Based

Fuck off, he is based!

youtube.com/watch?v=DmtYQ7rYv0k

>nationalism means hating other countries
lol wut

don't think i'll even bother watching this year

seems like it's going to be a snoozefest unless microsoft goes all out with announcements like last time

Attached: 1555874063821.jpg (850x1006, 184K)

Attached: 3d04e67cb3481c468380dd168f8d1814.jpg (850x400, 47K)

5 minutes ago with your mom faggot

They're announcing their new console, so they will.

Normies don’t post here

Stupid French bitch can't win shit

No Ape Escape 4

He couldn't, but he was right on that one.

Last year was a fucking embarrassment
>open stream with banjo segment that goes on too long
>stream then goes offline
>spend 15 minutes on talk show bullshit
>immediately follow it up with another "artistic" segment
>only show 4-5 actual games
They're too obsessed with showing off. Microsoft's was 2 hours and it was nothing but games.

he was speaking specifically about the nazi party there not on all of nationalism

>he was speaking specifically about the prime example of nationalism there
Well, sure. That's the point.

Sony has been embarrassingly bad at E3 for the past 3 years.

And their latest idea with the "State of Play" is even more pathetic.

>I CANT WAIT FOR STADIA ITS GOING TO ROCK!

Attached: soy.jpg (177x268, 8K)

but the nazis were socialists on top of being nationalists user, they're in fact not the prime example

cool. Now do Horizon Zero Dawn.......Is that coming to PC as well?
Btfo.

That or just abuse Mario than they already do.
Hell remember the NES-SNES Mini consoles were failure insurance and sold about 8 million NES and 13 million SNES Only on nostalgia and brand appeal
Hell they could put out a Gameboy Mirco Classic and sell an ungodly amount in no time.

every conference but Nintendo is Sony conference, though

Attached: 1559309029033.jpg (858x473, 252K)

I can't wait for the first E3 with actual games in years. No more tlou party pooping

>Horizon Zero Dawn
Nobody wants that shit

lol did op wanna see fags playing a banjo and a flute again? and showing the same 4 games they have shown the past 2 e3s?

they arn't at e3 because they have fuck all else to show.

this guy gets it. sonyfags are the worst. all the exclusive games they have a literal movies that almost play the game itself.

>Sony
atlus doesn't like multiplats
they have a game of every platfrom

he was a sega master race

>He doesnt know

Attached: 66B868A6-EF16-475F-B280-0275394D0EC0.png (257x282, 45K)

a decent i5 and a 1050ti tier gpu

cuz neets here can't afford a PS. I don't have one, could buy one anytime but i don't want to. But these sony hate threads make me cringe hard as fuck

nah there is actually loads of games this year if you have a Switch and Xbox One X

sony made a deal with M$. M$ will give them server infrastructure for next gen console and they will give M$ a chance to increase market share with next gen xboner by not attending E3 this year. win win situation if you ask me because nobody really wants sony monopol.

>discord
0/10 would not do

Literally never

>Death Stranding
>Ghost of Tsushina
>TLOU2

Multiplatform, it'll be on Youtube.

>concrete genie

wow. so this is the power of the Sony Playstation 4 Pro, huh? One god awful indie