>Battletoads
>Ori 2
>Bleeding Edge
>Wasteland 3
>Outer Worlds
>Minecraft game/update/expansion
>Sea of Thieves content
>Age of Empires (W10 exclusive)
We already know about all of these, which means there are only 2 actual announcements left.
Thoughts on what they could be?
>Fable 4
>Banjo
Pretty lackluster lineup if I do say so myself

Attached: xbox.jpg (940x528, 354K)

I am with you in that Outer Worlds and Wasteland 3 definitely count, but other people make the argument they don't. Microsoft said they have 3 new IPs. Bleeding Edge is one, so 2 more announcements of new IPs.

Also no chance at Banjo besides a Smash appearance. Maaaaybe a full remake of the first game that everyone seems to be doing

I was under the impression that they're taking a break from Forza. Unless you mean Horizon 4 is getting more DLC.

Turn 10 is not making Forza this year, but Horizon 4 DLC is heavily rumored to be Lego-related. Turn 10 shows up for the console reveal for sure with a new Forza next year

What a dumb fucking post

They'll show off the Initiative's brand new IP as a big tease.

Project Iris

and Rare's new IP - Devout.

Have a Gears 5 image.

Attached: GameCapture_2019-04-18_18-04-23.png (429x42, 15K)

Attached: GameCapture_2019-04-18_18-34-12.png (717x125, 101K)

You forgot Cuphead DLC so that leaves just 1 left

Cuphead isn't 1st party

Don't forget about Ricora, the rumored project from Sega that's apparently a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon

That's third party. I only have real info about MS projects. I don't know the entire plan for the show, the only people who do are Phil, and the people who work on the stage prep and the presenters.

I do know that Iris is the only one showing gameplay footage though.

Attached: GameCapture_2019-04-18_18-56-10.png (131x285, 76K)

anything on halo infinite?

Slated for Next Gen Launch, and as far as I know, It'll show off a sample of gameplay, as well as a beta date for PC/One prior to launch. I know it's in testing at the Take Home Build level now, so people who have at home units can play now.

It's also targeting 60FPS on all platforms. Base Xbox One takes a big hit in quality and resolution. (720p at PC Low) but it runs very well.

Attached: GameCapture_2019-04-18_18-33-56.png (493x220, 54K)

Dude, don’t spoil the fun.

>more micro-transactions in a full priced game
Gears of war is dead

>NT gets a year of MS support and resources to make Bleeding Edge
>It's still shit

So this is the power of Phil Spencer

Any studio acquisitions?

It's been in development since 2014. It was a turd long before Ninja Theory joined MS.

Rare, Age of Empires, Forza Motorsport, Minecraft, and Gears Tactics won't be there, replace Forza with Forza Horizon.

is gears tactics the same as the funko pop gears game?

Killer Instinct 2

I thought Outer Worlds was a multiplat? Looking forward to Ori 2, Fabel 4(If it's real and any good)and Battletoads(If it's real and any good). I don't know, man, I just feel like my Xbone is a waste of time. I'm on my PS4 and Switch all the time.

>cosmetic microtransactions but get free maps
Unless they make Dom are to unlock, I dont care.

>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Battletods
>Ori and the Will of the Wisp
>Forza Horizon 4
>Bleeding Edge
>Fable IV
>Killer Instinct 2
>Banjo Kazooie
>Mech Assault
>InXile Xbox ip (not new)
>Outer Worlds
>new studio acquisition new ip
>Perfect Dark

You're welcome, what I didn't name will not be at E3.

WHERE IS IT

Attached: Gears_Pop_Full_Lineup_No_Logo.1528666242.jpg (1200x800, 132K)

I just hope they announce State of Decay 2 is going to steam and Fable IV or a Fable 2 remaster.