>sold millions of copies

Satisfactory
>3d
>modern, pretty graphics
>simplistic for normies
>only le epic games store
>only sold 500 thousand copies

What went wrong?

Attached: satisfactorio.jpg (2187x902, 1.89M)

Factorio is the closest thing I can think of to a legitimately perfect game

Attached: 20180725023801_1.jpg (1920x1080, 855K)

>What went wrong?
Satisfactory not only is on an obscure platform, it's also very shallow and only has 5% of the content of Factorio.

>What went wrong?
>only le epic games store

hmmmmm i wonder.....

>buffers

Pathetic

Attached: aftermath-of-itallian-chef-falling-over.jpg (1914x1080, 2.92M)

My friends skipped it because no linux

Attached: D7yf_KjUEAA_GKo.png (564x800, 694K)

>that steam power system
fucking kill me

I was interested in buying satisfactory once. I was fully prepared to buy it but then I found out it's only on the epic store and I lost interest. I don't have any games on the epic store and it seemed like a hassle so I played something else instead.

Attached: desk.png (334x370, 191K)

You forgot
>Factrio
Out since 2012
>Satisfactory
Out for about 3 months (19th March 2019)

I guess people are going to overlook this fact.

What is the appeal of Factorio once you've launched your first rocket?

if that mask didn't blind poor doggo or block its snoot i'd make him wear that all the time.

autism. no, really, it’s autism.
>b-but it’s a perfect game
nope. sorry. you just have a mental disorder. it’s well established that this kind of gameplay appeals to a very specific demographic, the same one video game forums do - that demographic? the sperg. everything’s gotta be in perfect, neat little lines, you have to have an entirely too cumbersome amount of systems, you have to die easily, and you can’t have any emotional elements (eg story) because to the sperg, that shit is just confusing and boring. autism is seriously killing pc gaming, i’m glad based sony isn’t pulling any punches with excellent games for refined chads like yours truly

Continuous improvement to autistic levels
Most people just try to make their factory better and some try to produce as much science as possible

Have a you for that epic bait, friend

>how many rocket materials can I produce per minute
>how many rockets can I produce per minute

>Factrio
>7 years to get 1-2 Million Sales
>Satisfactory
>less than 3 months to get 500,000

OH NONONONONO FACTRIO PLEBS

I just keep making better and better power stations, and unlocking all the tech.

Automating rocket launches and beefing up your factory so you can do launches more often.
Researching more powerful weapons so you can exterminate alien savages.
Expanding your territory.

Pretty sure 90% of those sales were from factorio owners who wanted another factory building game

Massproducing nukes and wiping out all life on the planet. I wish there was a way to automate that part, fuck biters.

Nuclear artillery mod can do that

>only sold 500 thousand copies
I wonder how many of those were sold like like $5. The devs only boasted about the sales numbers after Epics meme sale.

I've played 400 hours and i still haven't launched a rocket

>>only le epic games store
false. it's free like every other game on the epic store.

Satisfactory is one of those indie games that runs like shit even with a mid tier GPU. It also looks boring, like most run of the mill crafting indie games. Factorio got it right with the 2D. It's very smooth.

Engineering games make a killing on PC. Factorio, Garry's Mod, KSP, Besiege. Master race baby.

Attached: 9072109374.jpg (840x739, 49K)

This. Also the majority of a games sales will be in the first few months anyway when the hype is highest. After that it's a slow trickle.

Close, but Kerbal Space Program is the only perfect engineering game.

Mods. But you can still put hundreds of hours into Factorio before you see ALL the content the game has to offer.

What's wrong, bro
You don't like the POWER FLOWER

Attached: 20171109232240_1.jpg (1920x1080, 819K)

I prefer Garry's Mod. With the amount of mods available, plus wiremod and custom scripting the amount of things you can do in that game are basically limitless.

You can literally make the game whatever you want it to be. You can just dick around in sandbox or build destructible space ships and fly around in space. Pretty steep learning curve though.

Don't forget Factorio literally never went on sale while the epic sale made Satisfactory like 6 bucks or something for an entire month.

You need to load balance.

This except I played the alpha teaser demo they let out pre-release and haven't played it since and don't plan on buying it as long as it is on the epic store exclusively.

it looks awful, just put your boilers and steam in a line like a normal person

After the hbo chernobyl series will someone finally get off their ass and make a light nuclear power plant simulator?
With ai staff members, things going wrong, dude stalker lmao, etc.

Attached: corefu.jpg (1910x954, 149K)