That user that doesn't like God of War, Spider-Man, RDR2, Last of Us, Uncharted, or Horizon Zero Dawn

>That user that doesn't like God of War, Spider-Man, RDR2, Last of Us, Uncharted, or Horizon Zero Dawn.

Jeez user why did you even buy a console if you don't even like games?

Attached: 6567256.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>that user that pretends to like westerntrash and posts anime reaction images

i never bought a console

Attached: 1499566172323.gif (375x375, 168K)

Red Dead 2 and Horizon are boring. The rest are 5/5 bretty good :D

Spider Man, The Last of Us, and Horizon are all pretty good. Not a fan of RDR2, and I haven't played the other two. People just like to meme to start console war faggotry.

> buy a console?

Last of Us is unironically the only decent game in that list. Spiderman is arguable.

All those games are shit, I got my first job shortly before PS4 came out and decided to treat myself to a PS4 and it will be the last console I ever buy, full PC from now on. What a fucking waste.

>God of War, Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn
>games

>Last of us

Every game is decent if only thing in positive things

>Caved and purchased Persona 5 for my friend's birthday since it's obviously not going lower than $19.99
Shit.

My PS4's mostly a $200 Persona 5 player

Attached: Dy7JG5UUUAAhoDa.jpg (1250x2048, 184K)

Ps1 was my favorite console. Was hoping rpgs and Tony Hawk games would come back this generation. Instead we got the games you listed.

Attached: IMG_20190529_194202.jpg (1259x890, 98K)

>Buy a console

>tfw bought PS4
>only played persona, spiderman, bb, and golf
yeah def worth it huh

Attached: 1508814914139.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Bought a PS4 for GT sport

How many good exclusives does a console need to justify buying one?

Attached: 1559617280366.png (694x632, 167K)

Don't know about Sony, but I do tend to prefer third parties on nintendo consoles, like the DS zeldas were annoying but TWEWY and Trauma Center were fantastic.

I liked God of War, Last of Us and Horizon. I have not played Spider-Man or RDR2, they don't look very appealing to me. I've played 2 Uncharted games, 3 and the Vita one, and I didn't care much for them. They weren't bad but they weren't for me.

Also Horizon 2 wen

Attached: 1559733029213.jpg (1024x966, 78K)

more than bloodborne

spbp

I like games, that's why I have a PC and a switch

>Jeez user why did you even buy a console if you don't even like games?
But I bought plenty of games. They're all 3rd party and about 70% or so are niche and about half of those are imports from Japan or Hong Kong.
I don't play AAA kusoge.

>Bought a PS4 at launch
>Never really liked anything on it until Bloodborne
>Liked Bloodborne but decide it isn't worth a $400 console and sell the console and game
>To this day none of the exclusives interest me
Actually, I think the only only modern AAA game I'm disappointed I didn't get to play was Monster Hunter World, and even then I doubt if I'd actually like it

You could probably play most of them on PC, so why would you choose PS4?

Only one of those I've played is Spider-man, which was fantastic.

Beyond that, yeah, the PS4 was a waste of money.

i mean, the only difference is you could’ve gotten it six months earlier, you didn’t really miss out on anything

Because i like games not movies

Attached: its unfortunate.jpg (432x409, 81K)

>Uncharted
You know, once upon a time we all agreed cover based shooters and setpieces were cancer

Because I imported them for things like CEs or because I didn't want to wait around and hope for the best in it getting localised at all. Why wait a year or more for the west to release the game when I can have it earlier especially if its from a series or dev I like?

>Jeez user why did you even buy a console
Wipeout Omega collection

Attached: wipeout.jpg (1920x959, 269K)

This basically
I’m not impressed by graphic like I was bad in 1998

Speak for yourself nigger. Yea Forums is not one person. Gears of War is one of the best cover shooters ever made, the original games were pure, manly fun. It's unfortunate Cliffy turned into such a faggot.

Attached: NnWaD.jpg (250x314, 42K)

>Gears of War is one of the best cover shooters ever made
Hey, I agree user. Gone Home is also one of the best walking simulators ever made.

You're making fun of me aren't you

Attached: 1541676057034.jpg (400x343, 8K)

The only decent games on that list are God of War, Spider-Man, RDR2 and Uncharted.

The rest were pretty mediocre for me personally, especially Horizon Zero Dawn.
I bought a console to play weeb shit like Yakuza and Persona anyway.

>God of War
BasedofWar was ok, probably the best on this list. Boss variety sucked though
>Spider-Man
I can't stand how much Marvel shit there is these days.
>RDR2
Why? It's a horribly boring game with clunky gameplay.
>Last of Us
>Uncharted
I don't play movie games often, Uncharted 2 was ok but UC3 was pretty bad. I don't care anymore.
>Horizon Zero Dawn.
No thanks, the main character looks like a tranny goblin.

i hated horizon zero dawn, but only because i hate stealth archer shit in general and for some reason thought it’d be like open-world monster hunter rather than ass creed/ last of us. other games on that list are based, each for different reasons. rdr2 for slow burning kino, gow for story, uncharted for graphics and polish, and spider man for traversal

>God of War
It's a very good game with the physics and core gameplay but I can't get into it. The story is very terrible, and Atreus is the most annoying character of all time.
>spiderman
I hate capeshit
>RDR2
Great game
>Last of Us
Really awful, terrible game. I don't understand people who like it.
>Uncharted
I played the second one a long time ago, it was pretty good. I've outgrown this kind of game though.
>Horizon
Well, really one of the worst games I've ever played

Nintendo tricked me into buying a 3ds (used) because of monster hunter

GoW 1 is the only decent GoW.